2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X

Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?

This poll is closed to new votes

Hazzardtohimself
17 hours ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

So...no new vehicle today? If i'm not wrong, there's still that brioso and the quad bike, right? 

We're still waiting (read: nobody is waiting) for the release of the Dinka Verus, and the Nagasaki Weaponised Dinghy, and the re-release of the Grotti Brioso 300. 

So that's three weeks of content that Rockstar can sit on until they feel like releasing stuff. 

• Like 2

in b4, its a VR set for our arcades in GTAO. It allows your character to play demos of old gta games. Thats it.

Or gtaonline for phones made with 3d era games. 

lowriderlife63
2 minutes ago, Piro said:

in b4, its a VR set for our arcades in GTAO. It allows your character to play demos of old gta games. Thats it.

VR bowling with Roman confirmed! 

3 minutes ago, Piro said:

F2P GTA Online for phone would actually be massively profitable.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mach1bud said:

Well tomorrow is the big day.

YEEEEEAH BABY TRUCK TIME

1 hour ago, Felipeborges388 said:

What do we think we will get:
urus-pickup-truck-1-4731-default-large.j

What we are really going to get:
very-old-truck-tj-baccari.jpg

what we think we're going to get:

urus-pickup-truck-1-4731-default-large.j

what we're actually going to get:

NOTHING.

i reserve the right to be corrected.

Do you think they will add Self Radio with E&E on consoles? Damn I don't know if they have music player integrated but the PS3 had it, and I remember in FIFA 15 they let you to put your own goal songs or chants in the stadiums, it was so cool, I wonder why R* hasn't added it on consoles, on PC it's too easy to use it and I think the same could apply on consoles.

PD: Damn, this newswire post is so funny, it's the first and last newswire post that explicitly mentions MRBossFTW because of the tutorial he made about that lol

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52419/self-radio-create-your-own-custom-radio-station-in-gtav-pc

58 minutes ago, Disclolume said:

I think if this happens, it will be a complete remake.
Take-Two saw the market tendency to make remake of films and games.
And they decided to try, because they love money.
Their first experience was a complete remaster of the Mafia.
It was extremely successful in terms of technical, player reviews, and sales.
After this, I am definitely sure Take-Two will not lose such an opportunity.

if you think there remaking three old games your opinion but it aint happening in a million years. 

remake is doing everything from scratch . 

remaster  just a fixer uper . 

if they did this why would they re release gta v again if they have a san andreas remake  or gta 6 if they have vice city and gta 4 remaster would be half the work of the 3 remake. 

this is nothing then porting the mobile versions to console and  giving them a polish like other rockstar remasters bully gta v  la noire etc. 

this will sell regardless anyway only san andreas is on x box looking okay the ps5 versions are just ps2 versions. 

bundle the three with  updated visuals and draw distance you make a tidy little profit considering only one studio would be working on this.

1 minute ago, rml_gta said:

Do you think they will add Self Radio with E&E on consoles? Damn I don't know if they have music player integrated but the PS3 had it, and I remember in FIFA 15 they let you to put your own goal songs or chants in the stadiums, it was so cool, I wonder why R* hasn't added it on consoles, on PC it's too easy to use it and I think the same could apply on consoles.

PD: Damn, this newswire post is so funny, it's the first and last newswire post that explicitly mentions MRBossFTW because of the tutorial he made about that lol

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52419/self-radio-create-your-own-custom-radio-station-in-gtav-pc

I am very disappointed the PS4 did not have a file system while we're at it. I loved PS3's ability to store music, videos, images etc. on it.

Would be very, VERY nice if we could have Self Radio on consoles. Yeah, there's Spotify, but idk, SR would be nifty too.

3 minutes ago, Kernel said:

I am very disappointed the PS4 did not have a file system while we're at it. I loved PS3's ability to store music, videos, images etc. on it.

Would be very, VERY nice if we could have Self Radio on consoles. Yeah, there's Spotify, but idk, SR would be nifty too.

didnt even know gtav had this lol hope it does first song going on it is sweet home alabama lol. 

little side joke about me on the gta 6 section because im sure gta 6 will feature another state outside of florida with mountains being either that or georgia

Is this for Friday or Saturday? Living in Europe complicates things 😆

Just now, Dourvas said:

Is this for Friday or Saturday? Living in Europe complicates things 😆

9hours ago, US i presume, so.... Friday I think?

Just now, Kernel said:

There is a difference between LA and NY time so idk. Hope it's for Friday.

Just now, Kernel said:

someone said friday is the big day,so yes today.

• Like 2

Just now, Dourvas said:

There is a difference between LA and NY time so idk. Hope it's for Friday.

Yeah yeah, I know. Still kind of counting on Friday, yep.

Ok guys i did my calculations and it's indeed Friday! 

Fingers crossed...

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Felipeborges388
20 minutes ago, rml_gta said:

How would you add the songs to the console? It would make more sense to partner with Spotify or create an in-game app that you can put together a playlist however you want and add new music to the game often

Edited by Felipeborges388

It's big day to something gta related? or is something of your personal projets? 

10 minutes ago, Felipeborges388 said:

How would you add the songs to the console?

On PS3 you could do it, was very easy, with an USB stick, you copied the music in your console hard drive, and some games let you use it, like FIFA 15, I have all the chants and goals songs of the principal teams of the Spanish Football League because at that time it wasn´t fully licensed and I wanted to have all the chants and goals musics of the most important teams

22 minutes ago, seth297 said:

didnt even know gtav had this lol hope it does first song going on it is sweet home alabama lol. 

little side joke about me on the gta 6 section because im sure gta 6 will feature another state outside of florida with mountains being either that or georgia

Yeah is a PC exclusive feature, GTA IV had Independence FM on PC that was the same, a custom music radio, maybe they will add it on consoles like they did with the Rockstar Editor, that was a temporal PC exclusive feature because traditionally the video editing tools was a PC exclusive, GTA IV had another one on PC but that wasn´t released on consoles

Edited by rml_gta

rollschuh2282
15 minutes ago, rml_gta said:

Yeah is a PC exclusive feature, GTA IV had Independence FM on PC that was the same, a custom music radio, maybe they will add it on consoles like they did with the Rockstar Editor, that was a temporal PC exclusive feature because traditionally the video editing tools was a PC exclusive, GTA IV had another one on PC but that wasn´t released on consoles

a custom radio was originally also on GTA 3, VC and SA too.

but was also added on the XBOX versions and IOS/Android too.

and the video editor in IV and V was back then in III, VC and SA the PC exclusive replay feature iirc.

so yeah, the PC got exclusive stuff like that since the beginning

Felipeborges388
20 minutes ago, rml_gta said:

On PS3 you could do it, was very easy, with an USB stick, you copied the music in your console hard drive, and some games let you use it, like FIFA 15, I have all the chants and goals songs of the principal teams of the Spanish Football League because at that time it wasn´t fully licensed and I wanted to have all the chants and goals musics of the most important teams

We are in 2021 and we will have to transfer the files to a usb stick and then to the console? lol

They just made a post about rdr 2 music... Was that the link id that was skipped? @Tez2

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

a custom radio was originally also on GTA 3, VC and SA too.

but was also added on the XBOX versions and IOS/Android too.

and the video editor in IV and V was back then in III, VC and SA the PC exclusive replay feature iirc.

so yeah, the PC got exclusive stuff like that since the beginning

Exactly, I wasn´t sure but I had in my mind that the 3d titles had the same too

The fact that they still have the Cayo perico trailer post pinned is worrying...

• Bruh 2

3 minutes ago, Felipeborges388 said:

We are in 2021 and we will have to transfer the files to a usb stick and then to the console? lol

Damn if R* hasn´t implemented something so easy like Discord Rich Presence on PC that there are f*cking mods for single player that integrates it, I don´t see them making a deal with Spotify to do that, they could but they don´t want, because if they wanted it would have existed for a lot of years, because when you share a radio song by social club is reproduced there on Spotify

Felipeborges388
1 minute ago, rml_gta said:

Damn if R* hasn´t implemented something so easy like Discord Rich Presence on PC that there are f*cking mods for single player that integrates it, I don´t see them making a deal with Spotify to do that, they could but they don´t want, because if they wanted it would have existed for a lot of years, because when you share a radio song by social club is reproduced there on Spotify

That's why I think it makes more sense to have an in-game app with the songs that are already in the game and maybe add new songs more often.

3 minutes ago, Dourvas said:

The fact that they still have the Cayo perico trailer post pinned is worrying...

Why?

4 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Why?

Usually they unpin those posts in advance! Like a couple of hours, even a day before so they can pin the new post (I mean before they announce something huge)

I am convinced that we are getting a big announcement, i just hope they don't decide to delay it again. I am so pumped and hyped that even a week long delay could destroy me 😆😆

Edited by Dourvas