1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X

Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

937 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeltaV20

• Thomas The Dank Engine

• Kernel

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, the GTAO article got yeeted. The timing was weird to be honest, it's been in preparation for over 6 hours, so definitely something prepared for Thursday or Friday.

Damn, looking at the results of this poll, it seems like a lot of people will be disappointed. 

Quick update, the feed page that shows "Cayo Perico Heist Coming December 15" now expires this Monday. Interesting change, not sure if this is more of a cover up move to shake us off or if it doe

Hazzardtohimself

Next Slyder Speculation Topic Mk X, eh? 

Well... Slyder sounds like Stryder... 

stryder.jpg

... and if it's slyding (sliding) then it doesn't have wheels... 

... and a similar vehicle is a snowmobile... 

North Yankton Map Expansion DLC confirmed, soon! 

/s 

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2
  • Bruh 4
Dourvas
22 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

ayx16am3ps451.jpg

Just started Bully again (after almost 10 years) and its amazing how Rockstar could excel in a completely different kind of atmosphere and type of game.

I live and breathe Gta but it's a shame they can't deliver those fresh new experiences anymore.

• Like 6
LarcenousUrsine
4 hours ago, LodwigRedemption said:

Remakes on Unreal Engine wouldn't be too far fetched, there's no reason why Rockstar would use RAGE except of course the fact that it's their engine... but I think that it's built for more modern games. III, SA and VC are very old games that run on a very old engine, and if I'm not mistaken the Unreal Engine is a pretty popular choice for remakes.

Mafia's Definitive Edition was made with the in-house Mafia Engine - an improved version of the Illusion Engine used in M2, and it did pretty well, all things considered.

IF Rockstar ever want to remake any of their old games, they'd probably use their own engine as well - why let a good thing go to waste?

Edited by LarcenousUrsine
  • Like 2
seth297

if were are talking about remakes  this is fake likely but mach 1 bud said 90 days and thats near enough lines up with this  

i know this is probably 99 percent fake but just pointing out if they do any remakes gta 4 is the only one that makes sense because its hd far less work and online with lc 

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gfinityesports.com%2Farticle%2F9678%2Fgta-4-complete-edition-release-date-leaks-price-content-and-everything-we-know-ps5&psig=AOvVaw1jtQtwKulpmS2-6E549y59&ust=1611527619020000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCJCHt7OOs-4CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAK

Edited by seth297
  • Like 1
Standard Deluxe 59

Well I guess it would be neat to see III, VC and SA with cleaned up graphics. 

• YEE 1
lowriderlife63
6 minutes ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Well I guess it would be neat to see III, VC and SA with cleaned up graphics. 

Just imagine these missions in HD 

Spoiler

Drive-Thru - GTA: San Andreas Mission #6 - YouTube

GTA San Andreas Mission 13 Wrong Side of The Tracks (PC) - YouTube

GTA Vice City - Walkthrough - Mission #11 - Demolition Man (HD) - YouTube

• Like 5
  • fir thi bairns 1
  • KEKW 1
  • excuseme 1
pariah87

Tbh, I only want the III, VC and SA locations. I don't want to replay the stories in the same maps. I want new stories in the same locations but new maps.

• Like 5
Buddy Hightower
2 hours ago, Hazzardtohimself said:

Slyder sounds like Stryder... 

What are you doing!? The wraiths are still out there!

1 hour ago, seth297 said:

if were are talking about remakes  this is fake likely but mach 1 bud said 90 days and thats near enough lines up with this  

i know this is probably 99 percent fake but just pointing out if they do any remakes gta 4 is the only one that makes sense because its hd far less work and online with lc 

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gfinityesports.com%2Farticle%2F9678%2Fgta-4-complete-edition-release-date-leaks-price-content-and-everything-we-know-ps5&psig=AOvVaw1jtQtwKulpmS2-6E549y59&ust=1611527619020000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCJCHt7OOs-4CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAK

Damn, I just bought GTA4 the complete edition for PC on sales for $7

Edited by Buddy Hightower
  • KEKW 1
lowriderlife63

Going to shoot my shot and ask, can we get another hint? Something to keep us speculating.

Wait for a minute, I'm thinking 🤔 - YouTube

• Like 1
  • YEE 1
4 minutes ago, Buddy Hightower said:

What are you doing!? The wraiths are still out there!

Damn, I just bought GTA4 the complete edition for PC on sales for $7

Most likely that's the versions the consoles are getting, with the same graphic quality of the PC version. Not exactly a remake.

Buddy Hightower
Just now, Vipes said:

Most likely that's the versions the consoles are getting, with the same graphic quality of the PC version. Not exactly a remake.

Well the backward compatible xbox edition cost $40 just for the main game...The DLCs are like 20 for 1 and 15 for the other (if I am remembering correctly). That's why I bought the PC version, which I haven't even started yet. 

Retro_Causality

Look at the ten cent reddit thread again guys a Gta forums guy most confirmed it.... I’m scared 

suicidal_banana

Vaguely related to the remake wishes, for those that can handle 'old graphics', i recently came across this and its so much fun: https://gtaundergroundmod.com/

It combines basically all of R* 3D era games into one massive game, built onto GTA:SA, and unlike earlier attempts at this, this one is actually amazing. As a bonus it includes a fork of SA-MP.

• Like 1
SzepyCZ

Theory:

Spoiler

the latest vehicles(up 3 updates back approx.) which have some model/anim issues like manchez scout brakes, wings on alkonost, animated hangar doors for sparrow on kosatka etc... are/were actually made for the "enhanced version" of the game, which thanks to the supposed engine upgrade will support more bones/anim structure etc.., but we got them earlier, which causes these issues

• Like 4
  • YEE 1
Felipeborges388

I want to to see your faces when they announce the trilogy and V for Nintendo Switch

• KEKW 8
AUScowboy
35 minutes ago, Felipeborges388 said:

I want to to see your faces when they announce the trilogy and V for Nintendo Switch

V would never run on switch.. Not even the PS3/360 version lol.

• excuseme 1
Buddy Hightower
28 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

V would never run on switch.. Not even the PS3/360 version lol.

Not the current switch, that's for sure. perhaps down the line....

GAUNTLET HELLFIRE

Why is anyone believing anything is coming? Has everyone forgotten the staff here are giant trolls? Has everyone forgotten a couple of years ago when the staff trolled this thread by deleting some random crap someone (probably a staff members fake account) said and deleted it anytime someone else repeated it? Everyone thought it was a massive leak and the staff were trying to cover it up for R* but it was just the staff trolling and we lost a great dlc specualtion thread because it was filled with so much crap.

• Like 16
  • KEKW 1
  • Bruh 2
pariah87
1 hour ago, GAUNTLET HELLFIRE said:

Why is anyone believing anything is coming? Has everyone forgotten the staff here are giant trolls? Has everyone forgotten a couple of years ago when the staff trolled this thread by deleting some random crap someone (probably a staff members fake account) said and deleted it anytime someone else repeated it? Everyone thought it was a massive leak and the staff were trying to cover it up for R* but it was just the staff trolling and we lost a great dlc specualtion thread because it was filled with so much crap.

It's literally inevitable that something is coming, get over it.

• fir thi bairns 1
CyberRock
3 hours ago, GAUNTLET HELLFIRE said:

Do you know what WildBrick, TezFunz and rollschuh share in common? They're all dataminers, they're not staff (there is no badge) and they were and are helpful for the community through mods or just simple information such as the dripfeed and whatnot.
I don't know Much1bud, I'm not certain of uNi or Spider-Vice about trolling us *gta6 flashbacks* but, what I know is something coming and hopefully it's what we are expecting because of the first 3 guys I listed.

Although you raised a very interesting point about the covering up. I've been here for the last two days iirc I've seen nothing vauge or interesting. 

Edited by CyberRock
  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 1
CyberRock
1 minute ago, seth297 said:

maybe there is some legs to this gta 3d era remaster story found this might if the mods are right might explain it   

https://gamerant.com/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-fan-remake-take-down/

No, this isn't related because this isn't a simple mod, it's a game creation with assets that are T2's owe, it's money losing thing that's why they took it down, though it were never the creator's intentions.

seth297
1 minute ago, CyberRock said:

No, this isn't related because this isn't a simple mod, it's a game creation with assets that are T2's owe, it's money losing thing that's why they took it down, though it were never the creator's intentions.

if thats the case why is mutli theft auto still going that uses san andreas assets who knows . 

i personally dont care if the gta 3d games are remade dont get me wrong they all good games expect 3 unpopular opinion but i think its aged worse then the other two . 

CyberRock
Just now, seth297 said:

if thats the case why is mutli theft auto still going that uses san andreas assets who knows . 

i personally dont care if the gta 3d games are remade dont get me wrong they all good games expect 3 unpopular opinion but i think its aged worse then the other two . 

Because it's a streaming service, you have to buy the game to stream its assets through MTA, same thing goes for SAMP, FiveM, RedM and there is a new project which aims to utilize gta:sa's assets with Unity via the same way got his pass from T2. 

seth297

fair enough  regardless gta remaster would keep the sp players happy until six i would imagine . 

LodwigRedemption
5 hours ago, GAUNTLET HELLFIRE said:

See you in a few months, my man

• Like 4