2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X

Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeltaV20

• Thomas The Dank Engine

• Kernel

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, the GTAO article got yeeted. The timing was weird to be honest, it's been in preparation for over 6 hours, so definitely something prepared for Thursday or Friday.

Damn, looking at the results of this poll, it seems like a lot of people will be disappointed. 

Quick update, the feed page that shows "Cayo Perico Heist Coming December 15" now expires this Monday. Interesting change, not sure if this is more of a cover up move to shake us off or if it doe

SpaceOdyssey69
4 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

Nah, I just know who is providing accurate info so I have general respect for them, even if the post in question is very vague. But it's good enough to know that Rockstar is doing something in the near future, because I was already prepared for no update until July/August like the last two years.

Oh you think they were hinting at something  that will come before then?? 👀 I was certain that they are talking about something that will come out July/August .. let's hope that the latter's not the case here 

Edited by SpaceOdyssey69
1 minute ago, SummerFreeze said:

Nah, I just know who is providing accurate info so I have general respect for them, even if the post in question is very vague. But it's good enough to know that Rockstar is doing something in the near future, because I was already prepared for no update until July/August like the last two years.

Still in fact there wasn´t even a leak, at least not yet. So nothing to speculate about.

To tell "there is something" is nothing in fact, even if they know something. As long as they are not sharing the info, just telling that they know something, it´s useless and if they don´t share the info at all I would call it trolling and that´s okay, don´t take it too serious.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

I'm just hoping that now we have the go-karts, the reason R* didn't make races for them is because they know they can make some up quickly and add them no problem. Similar to how we got some of the newer contact missions IIRC.

I don't know about that. Seems to me like they need to drop a new title update to do that.

Given how the pandemic is still affecting them, they would likely reserve such content to make whatever the next update is, a bit larger than usual.

Edited by Tez2
aFIockOfSeagulls
38 minutes ago, OzakiLeona said:

Most likely just some minor stuff which didn't make Cayo Perico .. like one or two expensive cars which are not really worth it.

I think more in the lines of Cayo Perico 2: Revenge of El Rubio.. 😛

BigFloppySausageTits
55 minutes ago, gonnaenodaethat said:

......enters stage left aboard a yacht floating oan an ocean o' Irn Bru. 

Hes posting this and you guys are arguing about the word simp

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1
aFIockOfSeagulls
8 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

Watch Rockstar attract all the new players once we are near the release of the enhanced edition. I wonder if we may get Starter Pack Mk2.

With all the new content, would not be suprised if they did. 

DistractedJack

@Tez2 Not sure, after the new EE (expanded and enhanced) I don't think Rockstar will put much effort into GTA V Online. It has been rumored that the development of GTA 6 had started back in 2015. I'm sure they will be more focused on GTA 6 than their previous game.

Edited by DistractedJack
DistractedJack
1 minute ago, DeltaV20 said:

Source? 

My mistake. I meant to put it was rumored. I also saw it somewhere. I will find the source. 

DistractedJack
1 minute ago, CarimboHanky said:

at least we know its not bothering him AT ALL 🤣😂

Trust me it is bothering me quite a lot. That's just my speculation.

• KEKW 1
14 minutes ago, DistractedJack said:

Not sure, after the new EE (expanded and enhanced) I don't think Rockstar will put much effort into GTA V Online.

That's the thing though, there will no longer be a GTA V Online because GTA Online will become a standalone game and can therefore be expanded for a very long time.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mach1bud said:

I can feel it cooommming in the air tonnigghhtt.

Well i am too excited, i currently don't own a car, but i can make wroom wroom sounds.

OT: Will we get some PRIVATE ISLANDS?

Edited by Polynoid
gonnaenodaethat

Remember that thi crest o' a wave is but one part o' thi journey

Thi sea, she is such a cruel mistress

Calling oot, tempting both thi brave & thi foolish though no' a'ways in equal measures

Edited by gonnaenodaethat
DistractedJack
2 minutes ago, RubenGass said:

That's the thing though, there will no longer be a GTA V Online because GTA Online will become a standalone game and can therefore be expanded for a very long time.

True. They will probably do GTA6 and GTA5 updates back to back.

3 hours ago, BelegUS said:

It's not "bothering" me. I'm simply, to put it lightly, not a fan of "I know but I won't tell, but I'm such a cool guy knowing such a cool things" attitude. And, as opposed to a lot of people here, not keen to blow such people ego's.

1 hour ago, gonnaenodaethat said:

......enters stage left aboard a yacht floating oan an ocean o' Irn Bru. 

I can already tell @gonnaenodaethat and @BelegUS will love each other. Let me go get the popcorn.

5 hours ago, Vipes said:

Gonna take a wild guess with all these clues here, from wrong thread and "something wanted for a long time", to "old mustang".

Agent 2 finally thanks R*!!! /s

Sooo anything interesting happened since the release of Cayo Perico? Can I get a summery since I wasn't here?

8 minutes ago, gonnaenodaethat said:

Remember that thi crest o' a wave is but one part o' thi journey

Thi sea, she is such a cruel mistress

Calling oot, tempting both thi brave & thi foolish though no' a'ways in equal measures

Yeah, I can see them adding more missions in the sea (and better weaponized boats). Now that they figured out how to make Cayo Perico, doing it again seems like a no brainer. They always reuse previous ideas. They can either add new tiny islands or reuse the existing one. Let us buy it, upgrade it, use it for new missions etc.

Or... they can add other small places to explore. The last DLC was full of ideas straight out of my wishlist. But it was also pitching other locations like:
-1x-1.jpg  

Spoiler

838002-GTA5%202017-09-26%2010-06-15-526.

bQlJrR6.png

Yw2LbGY.png 

7dx7zHf.jpg

a1f908-Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V%20Screen

HKTl.gif

69115.jpg 

929413-1.jpg

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, rml_gta said:

Agent 2 finally thanks R*!!! /s

Agent 2 cancelled soz , R* devs got arrested on Korea 

1 hour ago, Tez2 said:

Watch Rockstar attract all the new players once we are near the release of the enhanced edition. I wonder if we may get Starter Pack Mk2.

The new starter pack? that Dan houser used to buy 16M house on LA with? 

8 minutes ago, Piro said:

Sooo anything interesting happened since the release of Cayo Perico? Can I get a summery since I wasn't here?

Yeah, I can see them adding more missions in the sea (and better weaponized boats). Now that they figured out how to make Cayo Perico, doing it again seems like a no brainer. They always reuse previous ideas. They can either add new tiny islands or reuse the existing one. Let us buy it, upgrade it, use it for new missions etc.

Or... they can add other small places to explore. The last DLC was full of ideas straight out of my wishlist. But it was also pitching other locations like:
-1x-1.jpg  

Reveal hidden contents

838002-GTA5%202017-09-26%2010-06-15-526.

bQlJrR6.png

Yw2LbGY.png 

7dx7zHf.jpg

a1f908-Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V%20Screen

HKTl.gif

69115.jpg 

929413-1.jpg

Just people arguing about whether or not WildBrick142 is legit or not and a couple of tease from the mods, which are as follows:

Spoiler
On 1/18/2021 at 1:59 AM, Mach1bud said:

Soon.

Spoiler
19 hours ago, WildBrick142 said:

you're trying to leak in the wrong forum. then again, i guess if you were to try to post in the correct one it would become very obvious what it is you're leaking. not that it would be a wrong thing to just be obvious about it?

out of curiosity, what do you think of it? obviously without saying what it is in front of everyone if you don't want to. personally i think it's pretty cool, and would have genuinely never expected them to do that. so i'm definitely looking forward to it.

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Mach1bud said:

Oh I know very well what forum I should be in and I know that you know that if I were to post in those forums everyone would begin to know what we know and I prefer it just be us that know, ya know? But all of us that "know" treat that differently so if you want to post in those forums I ain't gonna stop ya. 

But yeah, I think its f*cking awesome and I can't wait. I've wanted this to happen for many years now and I'm glad it's happening sooner rather than later.

Spoiler
9 hours ago, Tez2 said:

I see interesting development have happened here. Such a shift in the atmosphere. Nice to see that I wasn't the only one who was in the "know", that recognized "qabeta2" was getting updates and thought "the lads are once again cooking a nice small patch". While, it's awesome news, I would recommend you to hold your horses, many were disappointed because they went a bit higher than the low bar we set for ourselves, usually two bug fixes.

Nevertheless, welcome to the small patch club.

Edited by iHitman1589
12 minutes ago, DeltaV20 said:

Agent 2 cancelled soz , R* devs got arrested on Korea 

Okay then, Agent 1 arrested in Egypt, Agent 2 in Korea, Agent 3 bois let´s goo /s

Okay so I see I missed a discussion about WildBrick not being a trusted user? Really? Wow R* really needs to do something to stop seeing people doubting about Yan, Tez, WildBrick... that are known to be trusted sources here in the forums for a very long time, even I knew they were trusted sources here before joining the forums last year c´mon...

Seems like some hints are being dropped here and there. Something people have been wanting and hoping to get for years? My bet is the originally shelved Cops n' Crooks DLC is releasing sooner than expected. It was quite close to completion before being shelved after all.

• Like 3