1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X

Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeltaV20

• Thomas The Dank Engine

• Kernel

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, the GTAO article got yeeted. The timing was weird to be honest, it's been in preparation for over 6 hours, so definitely something prepared for Thursday or Friday.

Damn, looking at the results of this poll, it seems like a lot of people will be disappointed. 

Quick update, the feed page that shows "Cayo Perico Heist Coming December 15" now expires this Monday. Interesting change, not sure if this is more of a cover up move to shake us off or if it doe

4 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

usually two bug fixes.

-Fixed a persistent issue where the Oppressor Mk2 was not the only drivable vehicle.
-Fixed an issue that allowed the Kosatka submarine to go underwater.

• KEKW 1

I'm just hoping that now we have the go-karts, the reason R* didn't make races for them is because they know they can make some up quickly and add them no problem. Similar to how we got some of the newer contact missions IIRC.

• Like 2

Gonna take a wild guess with all these clues here, from wrong thread and "something wanted for a long time", to "old mustang".

Red Dead Redemption Remastered, or some form of the first Red Dead Redemption on PC natively.

If I have broken any rules for saying what I said, I apologize.

Edited by Vipes
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, CarimboHanky said:

the guy is about to question Funs credibility too 😂🤣

Was this one of the guys asking for proof/summary of the hints before both summer update and cayo perico update? 🤔 (not Fun but other guy) 🤣

• Bruh 1
18 hours ago, Polynoid said:

Because El Rubio is not the type who releases hostages. He is that type that must be killed first.

Thats true, he's too irrational. Would like to see some missons where you work for him though.

Not sure if fits the topic but what do you think does the message mean that Mini Madrazo goes back to Vice City?

15 hours ago, eyman said:

Why is this bothering you mate. If you don't believe him, just ignore him. When he reveals his info then you can decide if he is legit or not. 

It's not "bothering" me. I'm simply, to put it lightly, not a fan of "I know but I won't tell, but I'm such a cool guy knowing such a cool things" attitude. And, as opposed to a lot of people here, not keen to blow such people ego's.

15 hours ago, Baiylee said:

I think you’re looking a bit too deep into this.

Now, I’m not gonna pretend that the “I know something but I won’t tell” thing is a great move. It can get annoying and stale sometimes.

But it’s all done to get a reaction, to increase interest and fuel speculation. And in that sense it works. 

At the end of the day it’s just a bit of fun, the mods and leakers tease a few things and watch the forum explode.

Am I? Clickbaits, fake news and media exaggeration are all made to get a reaction, to increase interest and fuel speculation. And people tend to hate it, or at least say that they hate it. Yet here you (and others) are, saying it's actually a good thing.

Don't get me wrong, increasing interest and fuelling a speculation with actual hint or leak is a perfect fit for this thread. "I know things but I won't tell, but get excited because I leaked something in times gone bye" is just a bullsh*t.

15 hours ago, CarimboHanky said:

kids this days want everything handed to them...

do your research

It's actually a funny thing to be called a "kid" having almost 30. But no, I won't - if you want to prove me wrong simply point me towards any credible leak or info he posted in recent times. I was lurking these forums for years, and this topic for at least few "marks", do not remember this being a thing.

15 hours ago, Yan2295 said:

I can't talk for the others, but just for the sake of proving you wrong, I've posted a few hints since then (think cops & crooks, and more recently the island). But why does it matter anyway? Just wait and see what happens. It's not like those people who believe "leaks" from random accounts no one heard of before. 

Kudos to you. Especially as these were not only a "I know but I won't tell" posts. Opinion stays, however: "I know something very exciting, I won't tell you people but oh, how very exciting things I know!" is just asshatery, and only reason it's getting simped here instead of ridiculed is the fact that author leaked some actual intel (but did he?) in the past.

Edited by BelegUS
  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1
LodwigRedemption
1 hour ago, NULL AND VOID said:

I'd jump all over RDR2 undead nightmare...

I'd jump all over literally any type of singleplayer DLC from Rockstar. Mfers could add two boring-ass Strangers and Freaks missions and I'll be forever grateful

• Like 1
LodwigRedemption
2 hours ago, Vipes said:

Gonna take a wild guess with all these clues here, from wrong thread and "something wanted for a long time", to "old mustang".

Also, notice how Fun used the term "hold your horses". Apparently he was talking about a small patch for bug fixes, but he did acknowledge the "atmosphere" (like he said) in this thread before talking about it, meaning that he could have snuck in a little additional hint to "confirm" this general theme, while talking about another smaller and less relevant thing. That's my guess

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1
12 minutes ago, BelegUS said:

Especially as these were not only a "I know but I won't tell" posts. Opinion stays, however: "I know something very exciting, I won't tell you people but oh, how very exciting things I know!" is just asshatery, and only reason it's getting simped here instead of ridiculed is the fact that author leaked some actual intel (but did he?) in the past

well...the people with knowledge could tell, but where would be the fun in that? 😃

revealing all would show everyone excited and then a week later...what is then?
the thread will die or turn into a sh*tposting nightmare bc...what is there to speculate about?

which is why the people in the know do small teasers here and there, to keep the thread active and speculation going.

the same is with R*s dripfeed.

summer special had none, and people would have rather had dripfeed to make the DLC seem bigger.

which is the same with leaks.

reveal everything = everyone happy and excited for a few days to weeks and then the hype dies.

but when teasing a bit here and there = the hype will keep going and speculation will continue too and not die down.

and when it dies down, just a another tease or small info and the hype train gets going again for a bit with speculation.

it is all logical.
tenor.gif?itemid=7723689

24 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

well...the people with knowledge could tell, but where would be the fun in that? 😃

revealing all would show everyone excited and then a week later...what is then?
the thread will die or turn into a sh*tposting nightmare bc...what is there to speculate about?

which is why the people in the know do small teasers here and there, to keep the thread active and speculation going.

Ah, I get it now - level of simpery reached here is so big that people treat "VIP" farts as an actual speculation material. No hint, no tease, not a slightest leak. A fart. A "I know about things but won't tell anyone, I'm super hyped about things I know about!" is enough to get people excited here. And these people writing how pumped they are that "VIP" knows something but won't tell them, right over next 10-20 pages, is no sh*tposting at all.

Back to checking out this thread from time to time to see if some actual, credible info was posted. Leaving the simping and absolutely-no-sh*tposting-about-farts to you guys.

Lmao where did this trick show up from?  @BelegUS

How do you have such a strong opinion about a cheeky geeky little speculation topic? 

Mama Mia 😆

(Btw do not respond to me. It's a rhetorical question. Idgaf)

Edited by NULL AND VOID
  • Like 3
aFIockOfSeagulls
1 hour ago, Aquamaniac said:

Thats true, he's too irrational. Would like to see some missons where you work for him though.

Not sure if fits the topic but what do you think does the message mean that Mini Madrazo goes back to Vice City?

Would be an interesteing setting for a storyline..

11 hours ago, CarimboHanky said:

the guy is about to question Funs credibility too 😂🤣

You mean the Fun that "leaked" LC DLC years ago and even "leaked" announcement day just to tell us after that he was trolling?

Lost credibility then.

Data miner ≠ leaker

22 minutes ago, BelegUS said:

Back to checking out this thread from time to time to see if some actual, credible info was posted. Leaving the simping and absolutely-no-sh*tposting-about-farts to you guys.

giphy.gif

🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by IceDree
  • KEKW 1

Most likely just some minor stuff which didn't make Cayo Perico .. like one or two expensive cars which are not really worth it.

6 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

Anyone else notice how "simp" has replaced "having general respect for" in meaning?

yep the word has lost it true meaning, its now thrown around like a general insult, same goes for the word "racist" its a general insult now 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

Anyone else notice how "simp" has replaced "having general respect for" in meaning?

Praising someone just because he pissed on your face giving you sh*t instead of info, and defending him when it's pointed out is exactly what "simping" is about. And exactly what that kind of "I know but I won't tell" guy posting it on a public forum wants.

If this guy was selling his leak-water straight out of his ass I guess you would be lining up for it.

6 minutes ago, BelegUS said:

Praising someone just because he pissed on your face giving you sh*t instead of info, and defending him when it's pointed out is exactly what "simping" is about. And exactly what that kind of "I know but I won't tell" guy posting it on a public forum wants.

If this guy was selling his leak-water straight out of his ass I guess you would be lining up for it.

Nah, I just know who is providing accurate info so I have general respect for them, even if the post in question is very vague. But it's good enough to know that Rockstar is doing something in the near future, because I was already prepared for no update until July/August like the last two years.

• Like 4