1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X

Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

938 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeltaV20

• Thomas The Dank Engine

• Kernel

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, the GTAO article got yeeted. The timing was weird to be honest, it's been in preparation for over 6 hours, so definitely something prepared for Thursday or Friday.

Damn, looking at the results of this poll, it seems like a lot of people will be disappointed. 

Quick update, the feed page that shows "Cayo Perico Heist Coming December 15" now expires this Monday. Interesting change, not sure if this is more of a cover up move to shake us off or if it doe

BelegUS
56 minutes ago, kenmy13999 said:

I can almost guarantee you that he's one of the guys that have have more info than the rest of us.

I hear you. But there is no evidence for that. When the only difference between an insider and a poser is the people believing he knows something, I can as well assume he knows nothing.

• Like 1
kenmy13999
18 minutes ago, BelegUS said:

But there is no evidence for that

There's not much evidence per se but people that have been here a while have noticed how some things are and don't need so much more evidence than that to know that some people here usually have more information than the rest of us. Not saying that's how it is now but there's so far nothing that says otherwise. Not trying to convince you of anything and you can believe what you want tho, just gave you an explanation 

• Like 3
Frivolous_Raven

Ugh... I just want something interesting. Tired of new supercars and dumb sh*t. 

"soon" oh wow! So insane! 

the day arrives, new supercar, some copy paste missions

• Like 3
  • fir thi bairns 1
  • KEKW 1
CarimboHanky
3 hours ago, BelegUS said:

Give me one valid reason to know the guy and believe he has any actual insider info.

guess you are new around this place...

just gonna say that while not everyone that says "i know things" its telling the truth, there are a handfull of people that when they speak, you listen.

mr.wildbrick been here for a while, used to be a forum mod and has always posted interesting info.

• Like 4
BelegUS
34 minutes ago, CarimboHanky said:

guess you are new around this place...

just gonna say that while not everyone that says "i know things" its telling the truth, there are a handfull of people that when they speak, you listen.

mr.wildbrick been here for a while, used to be a forum mod and has always posted interesting info.

Don't want to burst your bubble, but maybe "new around this place" isn't yet blind to the obvious: guy telling nothing more than "I know things! But I won't tell about them! Oh, how nice things I know about!" is not really an interesting info. To be perfectly honest, it's no info at all. It's a mumble. It's no different from bullsh*t that anyone can say. And nothing to listen to.

• KEKW 2
BelegUS
1 hour ago, kenmy13999 said:

There's not much evidence per se but people that have been here a while have noticed how some things are and don't need so much more evidence than that to know that some people here usually have more information than the rest of us. Not saying that's how it is now but there's so far nothing that says otherwise. Not trying to convince you of anything and you can believe what you want tho, just gave you an explanation 

I can give you an explanation, too: when R* forced so-called "insiders" to shut up, they may have as well cut the ties with them, or silence their "leakers". Have any of your "usually have more information" guys given you any proof of having "more information" since then? How do you know if his "I know, but I won't tell" isn't just a far cry for long-lost fame?

How do you know if this guy, or any of the "insiders" playing the "I know awesome things, but I won't tell" isn't just playing with you now? Not saying it's the case. But taking vague "Oh, we, the informed ones, know so many things ahead!!" as a reason to be excited may be a setup for disappointment.

But well, maybe people just like being tricked and fooled by "authorities".

Edited by BelegUS
  • Like 1
CarimboHanky

the guy is about to question Funs credibility too 😂🤣

• Like 5
BelegUS
2 minutes ago, CarimboHanky said:

the guy is about to question Funs credibility too 😂🤣

Surprise me with some recent, credible leak from Mr Brick then :)

• KEKW 1
Baiylee

Let me just jump into this conversation.

As @CarimboHanky said there are some people that you listen to when they speak.

WildBrick, Fun2, Yan, Mach1, Spider Vice, Rolls2282. These are people who have given us vast amounts of information and have proven that they know a little more than the rest of us.

It’s pretty clear that you’re new around here, do some research before going off on people.

Edited by Baiylee
  • Like 14
BelegUS
2 minutes ago, Baiylee said:

Let me just jump into this conversation.

As @CarimboHanky said there are some people that you listen to when they speak.

WildBrick, Fun2, Yan, Mach1, Spider Vice. These are people who have given us vast amounts of information and have proven that they know a little more than the rest of us.

It’s pretty clear that you’re new around here, do some research before going off on people.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/bandwagon

Also, you are still trying to ignore one simple fact: good for them that they provided usable information in the past. But what is there to listen in "I know things, I won't tell any of you"? Even if he knows something, it means jack sh*t for community. What is more, he is trolling community with "I know something!" which may as well be "R* cut me off the info long time ago, but I'm still missing my prophet role so I will act like I still know things without giving any actual info (because I have none)".

• Like 1
  • Bruh 1
FrugalDangerMan
2 hours ago, BelegUS said:

I hear you. But there is no evidence for that. When the only difference between an insider and a poser is the people believing he knows something, I can as well assume he knows nothing.

Oh oh oh!! I'm a poser and I know NOTHING. 

ALSO, IVE BEEN DRINKING. 

oops. Capslock

eyman
35 minutes ago, BelegUS said:

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/bandwagon

Also, you are still trying to ignore one simple fact: good for them that they provided usable information in the past. But what is there to listen in "I know things, I won't tell any of you"? Even if he knows something, it means jack sh*t for community. What is more, he is trolling community with "I know something!" which may as well be "R* cut me off the info long time ago, but I'm still missing my prophet role so I will act like I still know things without giving any actual info (because I have none)".

Why is this bothering you mate. If you don't believe him, just ignore him. When he reveals his info then you can decide if he is legit or not. 

Edited by eyman
  • Like 3
Baiylee
7 minutes ago, BelegUS said:

I think you’re looking a bit too deep into this.

Now, I’m not gonna pretend that the “I know something but I won’t tell” thing is a great move. It can get annoying and stale sometimes.

But it’s all done to get a reaction, to increase interest and fuel speculation. And in that sense it works. 

At the end of the day it’s just a bit of fun, the mods and leakers tease a few things and watch the forum explode.

• Like 5
CarimboHanky
39 minutes ago, BelegUS said:

Surprise me with some recent, credible leak from Mr Brick then :)

kids this days want everything handed to them...

do your research

• Like 4
NULL AND VOID

If the next DLC for GTA Online doesn't get rid of ads on gtaforums.com well then R* just simply gave up...

• KEKW 6
Yan2295
1 hour ago, BelegUS said:

Have any of your "usually have more information" guys given you any proof of having "more information" since then?

I can't talk for the others, but just for the sake of proving you wrong, I've posted a few hints since then (think cops & crooks, and more recently the island). But why does it matter anyway? Just wait and see what happens. It's not like those people who believe "leaks" from random accounts no one heard of before. 

• Like 20
  • fir thi bairns 1
  • excuseme 1

To hopefully shift into a more lighter topic, what are the chances of us finally getting wildlife in GTAO? Or would we have to possibly wait for the XS/PS5 versions to see that?

Cash 4 Clickbait

Edited by Cash 4 Clickbait
Mach1bud
7 hours ago, WildBrick142 said:

you're trying to leak in the wrong forum. then again, i guess if you were to try to post in the correct one it would become very obvious what it is you're leaking. not that it would be a wrong thing to just be obvious about it?

out of curiosity, what do you think of it? obviously without saying what it is in front of everyone if you don't want to. personally i think it's pretty cool, and would have genuinely never expected them to do that. so i'm definitely looking forward to it.

Oh I know very well what forum I should be in and I know that you know that if I were to post in those forums everyone would begin to know what we know and I prefer it just be us that know, ya know? But all of us that "know" treat that differently so if you want to post in those forums I ain't gonna stop ya. 

But yeah, I think its f*cking awesome and I can't wait. I've wanted this to happen for many years now and I'm glad it's happening sooner rather than later.

• Like 3
  • fir thi bairns 2
  • KEKW 6
  • excuseme 6
  • Bruh 3
LarcenousUrsine
10 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

But yeah, I think its f*cking awesome and I can't wait. I've wanted this to happen for many years now and I'm glad it's happening sooner rather than later.

A gargantuan dildo as a new Online melee weapon?

COOL!!!!!

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Oh I know very well what forum I should be in and I know that you know that if I were to post in those forums everyone would begin to know what we know and I prefer it just be us that know, ya know? But all of us that "know" treat that differently so if you want to post in those forums I ain't gonna stop ya. 

Oppressor MKII confirmed for smash? We truly are living in a post 2020 year.

MaddenedGhost
40 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

I can't wait for GTAV's single player DLC.

Edited by MaddenedGhost
  • KEKW 6
Cash 4 Clickbait
47 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Ah, you fool! Now it's just a process of trapsing through your accounts entire activity history and finding posts you've made in other forums from years ago about something you deeply wanted.

/s I ain't that desperate... pm me if it's a remaster of GTA1 though, I started playing that again last week and finally got to the second mission for the first time in the 20 years I've had it.

Edited by Cash 4 Clickbait
  • Like 2
Lonely-Martin
1 minute ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

Ah, you fool! Now it's just a process of trapsing through your accounts entire activity history and finding posts you've made in other forums from years ago about something you deeply wanted.

/s I ain't that desperate... pm me if it's a remaster of GTA1 though, I started playing that again last week and finally got to the second mission for the first time in the 20 years I've had it.

Probably just a new old Mustang on the way, lol.

Course, won't argue if it's a remaster of GTA IV (or the previous RDR), or that map comes over to online here, or VI is about to be announced, or if any of the big leading speculations come true. We know the remaster is coming so it's definitely a year R* want GTA to get plenty of headlines. Somehow don't think a few exclusive cars/clothes is gonna really set the world on fire. 🤣

But I'm content to wait and just enjoy the show. :)

• Like 3
Yan2295
1 hour ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

- forget it, I don't wanna mess around with potential legalities for the sake of memery -

What was that? 👀

• fir thi bairns 1
Cash 4 Clickbait
3 minutes ago, Yan2295 said:

What was that? 👀

Eh, I just was being pedantic over things I have no insight of;

1 hour ago, Yan2295 said:

I've posted a few hints since then (think cops & crooks, and more recently the island).

When someone uses the "My lord, is that legal?" quote without including the  "My lord" bit : PrequelMemes

SummerFreeze
2 hours ago, Mach1bud said:

Midnight Club finally un-cancelled yaas!!!

• Like 1
Tez2

I see interesting development have happened here. Such a shift in the atmosphere. Nice to see that I wasn't the only one who was in the "know", that recognized "qabeta2" was getting updates and thought "the lads are once again cooking a nice small patch". While, it's awesome news, I would recommend you to hold your horses, many were disappointed because they went a bit higher than the low bar we set for ourselves, usually two bug fixes.

Nevertheless, welcome to the small patch club.

Edited by Tez2
  • Like 9
  • fir thi bairns 1