1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X

Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

937 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeltaV20

• Thomas The Dank Engine

• Kernel

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, the GTAO article got yeeted. The timing was weird to be honest, it's been in preparation for over 6 hours, so definitely something prepared for Thursday or Friday.

Damn, looking at the results of this poll, it seems like a lot of people will be disappointed. 

Quick update, the feed page that shows "Cayo Perico Heist Coming December 15" now expires this Monday. Interesting change, not sure if this is more of a cover up move to shake us off or if it doe

el carlitos

With NG consoles not available atm, I see Take2 decide to delay the Enhanced version because no consoles on the marked = less profit.

At the current situation I don´t see that everyone that actually wants to buy a NG console will get one till end of the year.

My prediction, in best case we will get the NG update before Christmas holidays.

LodwigRedemption
1 hour ago, el carlitos said:

With NG consoles not available atm, I see Take2 decide to delay the Enhanced version because no consoles on the marked = less profit.

At the current situation I don´t see that everyone that actually wants to buy a NG console will get one till end of the year.

My prediction, in best case we will get the NG update before Christmas holidays.

https://www.digitimes.com/news/a20201228PD209.html

"Production for Sony's PS5 game consoles is likely to reach 16.8-18 million units in 2021, fueled by additional capacity support from TSMC and backend services firms, according to industry sources."

18 million of potential buyers is plenty if you ask me, and it's not like it's going to be a limited time release. Most people will probably wait to buy it anyway

• Like 1
IceDree
4 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

Not just the Turismo but also the Comet Retro, ZR350, Dominator Classic, Vigero VL1, ... Gotta get the petrolheads to buy the E&E edition. 😉

They'll have to throw us a bone, a pretty big one.

• YEE 1
Aquamaniac
21 hours ago, Polynoid said:

I don't think it would work out.

Assuming he's stupid enough to hire someone who robbed him multiple times or being arrogant AND stupid to hire someone, by whom he KNOWS that he was robbed multiple times and trying to doublecross him?

Now THAT would not only stupid, but also rude, as he would insult our intelligence.

But a private island for ourselves? That i can imagine. With a landing strip, an additional hangar, a port for your submarine, dock for your yacht and your boats, various types of nasty profitable weeds, like horseradish, etc, defenses and corruption fees... You'd be a El Rubio yourself. And you'll be pestered by intruders and supplies delivery requests.

What? Being a horseradishlord is a hard work!

Why is it stupid to hire (or force) somebody that has stolen you countless times to rob other people? Especially if Pavel is taken hostage until you complete Rubio's jobs and then everything repeats would work for me.

el carlitos
2 hours ago, LodwigRedemption said:

https://www.digitimes.com/news/a20201228PD209.html

"Production for Sony's PS5 game consoles is likely to reach 16.8-18 million units in 2021, fueled by additional capacity support from TSMC and backend services firms, according to industry sources."

18 million of potential buyers is plenty if you ask me, and it's not like it's going to be a limited time release. Most people will probably wait to buy it anyway

Well these are good news. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2
Polynoid
1 hour ago, Aquamaniac said:

Why is it stupid to hire (or force) somebody that has stolen you countless times to rob other people? Especially if Pavel is taken hostage until you complete Rubio's jobs and then everything repeats would work for me.

Because El Rubio is not the type who releases hostages. He is that type that must be killed first.

LodwigRedemption

Man I really hope that we'll get the Panther Statue for the next event week, I really want to complete that Award 

Edited by LodwigRedemption
  • Like 3
Timsalabimbo
1 minute ago, LodwigRedemption said:

Man I really hope that we'll get the Panther Statue for the next event week, I really want to complete that Award 

I suspect you will have to wait until Valentines for that.

• Like 5
WildBrick142
On 1/18/2021 at 1:59 AM, Mach1bud said:

Soon.

you're trying to leak in the wrong forum. then again, i guess if you were to try to post in the correct one it would become very obvious what it is you're leaking. not that it would be a wrong thing to just be obvious about it?

out of curiosity, what do you think of it? obviously without saying what it is in front of everyone if you don't want to. personally i think it's pretty cool, and would have genuinely never expected them to do that. so i'm definitely looking forward to it.

• Like 5
  • fir thi bairns 1
  • KEKW 2
  • excuseme 10
  • Bruh 6
iHitman1589
14 minutes ago, WildBrick142 said:

you're trying to leak in the wrong forum. then again, i guess if you were to try to post in the correct one it would become very obvious what it is you're leaking. not that it would be a wrong thing to just be obvious about it?

out of curiosity, what do you think of it? obviously without saying what it is in front of everyone if you don't want to. personally i think it's pretty cool, and would have genuinely never expected them to do that. so i'm definitely looking forward to it.

From your reaction, I too am looking forward to whatever it is, must be pretty good.

• Like 2
GTA_FAN_NL
24 minutes ago, iHitman1589 said:

From your reaction, I too am looking forward to whatever it is, must be pretty good.

Yes me too and now I hope it will be very soon, as in Thursday.

BelegUS
54 minutes ago, WildBrick142 said:

No clue who you are, but if every single no-one would keep their "I know something but I won't tell you guys!!!1 Ah what a knowing guy I'm, ah ah!" to themselves this forum/world in general would be a lot better place to spend time with.

• Like 6
  • fir thi bairns 1
  • KEKW 1
Max 1985
1 hour ago, WildBrick142 said:

This is a good hype bomb. :) 

Give us a small hint of what it is.

ACR

About enhanced edition, it would be fitting that R* adds or replace pedestrian cars with newer generation models, thinking specifically about benefactor, ubermacht and bravado cars, because since online is present day, it kinda bothers me that civilians are still driving cars that are 8 or more years old now, especially in the rich neighborhoods of LS. They wouldn't need to add more than 10 or so new cars and they can leave the rest intact like classic muscles and exotics such as infernus and bullet gt and they could add to traffic cars like tempesta for example.

Somewhat sleight problem would be presented for new players who are starting GTAO, because if they replace some of the cars with newer gen, players couldn't just steal them, remove trackers and made them personal vehicle probably because those new replaced models would be better looking, faster and would come with way higher price tag on the in game car sites. That issue could be solved by simply adding new gen cars with existing ones, but make them spawn in the areas such as richman, del pero, winewood, downtown.

Like some already mentioned here, they gotta incentives players to purchase or play enhanced version and there is no better way than adding bunch of new and fan requested cars, that way it would be refreshing and somewhat new experience compared to singleplayer and current traffic in online portion of the game for veterans and new players alike. 

Edited by ACR
  • Like 3
CarimboHanky
23 minutes ago, BelegUS said:

No clue who you are

that the problem right there... 🤣😂

• Like 1
BelegUS
14 minutes ago, CarimboHanky said:

that the problem right there... 🤣😂

Give me one valid reason to know the guy and believe he has any actual insider info.

• KEKW 1
ACR
8 minutes ago, BelegUS said:

Give me one valid reason to know the guy and believe he has any actual insider info.

What guy?

BelegUS
Just now, ACR said:

What guy?

The one posing as a "I know things, but won't tell anyone, but believe me, I know things" kind of guy.

ACR
2 minutes ago, BelegUS said:

The one posing as a "I know things, but won't tell anyone, but believe me, I know things" kind of guy.

If you're referring to some of the mods here, yea they know more than ordinary members and they should stop doing that, either tell something concrete, at least some portion of the info or stfu with ''hints''.

• Like 3
BelegUS
5 minutes ago, ACR said:

If you're referring to some of the mods here, yea they know more than ordinary members and they should stop doing that, either tell something concrete, at least some portion of the info or stfu with ''hints''.

Talking about this guy

1 hour ago, WildBrick142 said:

He doesn't seem to be a moderator to me.

ACR
1 minute ago, BelegUS said:

Talking about this guy

Yea, he is not mod, but a respected dataminer. Same goes for him, either say something or stfu. Oh look, i have something shinny that you can't have, but i'm gonna constantly brag about it. 

• Like 6
  • YEE 1
Talisman_83

@WildBrick142 didn't you used to be a mod / staff? Just curious, I seem to remember the title next to your name.

Anyway, whatever it is, I'm hopeful.

BelegUS
5 minutes ago, ACR said:

Yea, he is not mod, but a respected dataminer.

And what had he datamined, exactly?

ACR
5 minutes ago, BelegUS said:

And what had he datamined, exactly?

He usually datamines new content, such as vehicles and weapons before every update. Some years ago it was possible to datamine all the content of a new update hours before update release, but R* changed something, still if i'm not wrong, he is posting pics of new content that is being dripfed the moment dlc is released.

BelegUS
10 minutes ago, ACR said:

He usually datamines new content, such as vehicles and weapons before every update. Some years ago it was possible to datamine all the content of a new update hours before update release, but R* changed something, still if i'm not wrong, he is posting pics of new content that is being dripfed the moment dlc is released.

Well, in GTA Online world, where we call script kiddies with mod-menu a "modder" a guy who extracted files from update server (and now from game itself) can be called leaker/a prophet, I guess.

• Like 3
kenmy13999
1 hour ago, BelegUS said:

Talking about this guy

Pretty sure he used to be staff/moderator or something, I can almost guarantee you that he's one of the guys that have have more info than the rest of us. Still not supporting the 'I know but won't tell' bs tho.. 

Edit: the last times this has happened we've usually gotten some hints or something not long after so hopefully it's the same now 

Edited by kenmy13999
  • Like 2