1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X

Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

938 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeltaV20

• Thomas The Dank Engine

• Kernel

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, the GTAO article got yeeted. The timing was weird to be honest, it's been in preparation for over 6 hours, so definitely something prepared for Thursday or Friday.

Damn, looking at the results of this poll, it seems like a lot of people will be disappointed. 

Quick update, the feed page that shows "Cayo Perico Heist Coming December 15" now expires this Monday. Interesting change, not sure if this is more of a cover up move to shake us off or if it doe

SummerFreeze
1 hour ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

Anyone wanna advise me not to? Reasons to keep the Stromberg?

1. Special vehicle races
  2. Looks

18 minutes ago, Gaffa said:

There never was a method that works to guarantee winning the vehicle... if there was, somebody on PC would've created a script that considers timing down to the millisecond and said "go to this place, and start the script once you're there" and you'd win it every time. 
But alas, no such script exists. 

I tried to create one but came to the conclusion that Rockstar is probably adding a random variable to the spin. I.e. you could always have the same starting position, and spin after a certain amount of time, but the result will still end up only in a general area of the wheel. So waiting a certain amount of time after the prompt is still better than doing it completely randomly, but it's far from a guarantee to yield the desired result.

Edited by SummerFreeze
  • Like 2
Cash 4 Clickbait
28 minutes ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

I literally couldnt think of one reason why you would want to...

4 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:
  1. Special vehicle races
  2. Looks

I now have one; the Stromberg I have isn't the original one I purchased, I sold that for when the Stromberg was on the Lucky Wheel, I can only sell the one I have for 126k.

Edited by Cash 4 Clickbait
  • Like 2
Gaffa
2 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

I tried to create one but came to the conclusion that Rockstar is probably adding a random variable to the spin. I.e. you could always have the same starting position, and spin after a certain amount of time, but the result will still end up only in a general area of the wheel. So waiting a certain amount of time after the prompt is still better than doing it completely randomly, but it's far from a guarantee to yield the desired result.

I guess so - I tried myself but gave up in the end and there's "external ways to guarantee prizes" anyway so just left it. 
Totally different from the Shiny Wasabi Kitty Claw machine, where you can easily time stuff and plan it out to (eventually) grab what you want. 

• Like 2
Black-Dragon96
3 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

These are two clear advantages, no?

You can shoot down a noob in a Lazer with the Seabreeze but that doesn't mean the Seabreeze is actually better than the Lazer.

2 hours ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

Seriously, the Toreador's abilty to Boost on ground and underwater makes all the difference, AND you can use it in classic Heists. I might sell the Stromberg given how useless it is now.

Anyone wanna advise me not to? Reasons to keep the Stromberg?

Well the boost does not seem that usefull to me, atleast not for what I use my stromberg for (aka. shooting down mk2s, running over tryhards,  general travel).

Same with the missiles. I cant remember one time when I used my strombergs missiles.

Its usually heavily damaged before that point so I return it to my kosatkas storage and call it back in (back when it was stored in my moc I just called that in and went in and out). That repairs and refills it.

• excuseme 1
Cash 4 Clickbait
7 minutes ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

That repairs and refills it.

Toreador also has infinite missiles. That's the last performance based incentive it has, for cosmetics it some real cool liveries.

• Like 2
SummerFreeze
4 minutes ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

Well the boost does not seem that usefull to me, atleast not for what I use my stromberg for (aka. shooting down mk2s, running over tryhards,  general travel).

Same with the missiles. I cant remember one time when I used my strombergs missiles.

Its usually heavily damaged before that point so I return it to my kosatkas storage and call it back in (back when it was stored in my moc I just called that in and went in and out). That repairs and refills it.

Wait... you shoot down Mk IIs with the Stromberg but don't use your Stromberg's missiles? Huh?

And you use the Stromberg for general travel but don't see how the Toreador's boost might be useful?

Another advantage of the Toreador is that it has no vehicle blip on the mini map. Well, it has one in the files, but maybe Rockstar just forgot to activate it.

But if you want to stick with the Stromberg... it's your choice. 🤷‍♀️

• KEKW 1
Black-Dragon96
11 minutes ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

Toreador also has infinite missiles. That's the last performance based incentive it has, for cosmetics it some real cool liveries.

Like I said. The infinite missiles arent a reason for me to drop 3,6 million since I'm not running out before I have to repair it anyway.

And going to lsc would take longer than sending it to storage and calling it back in. Calling it back in also spawns it with full missiles making the missiles practicly "infinite".

11 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

Wait... you shoot down Mk IIs with the Stromberg but don't use your Stromberg's missiles? Huh?

And you use the Stromberg for general travel but don't see how the Toreador's boost might be useful?

Another advantage of the Toreador is that it has no vehicle blip on the mini map. Well, it has one in the files, but maybe Rockstar just forgot to activate it.

But if you want to stick with the Stromberg... it's your choice. 🤷‍♀️

I do use the missiles, I just rarely use up all of them.

General driving mean "cruising around", wich does not need a boost. If I want to get somewhere fast I call in a buzzard/sparrow.

It not having a blip is probably a bug so I wouldnt cal it an advantage.

From what I heard the toreaders missiles are also a little slower and have a shorter lockonrange and for me that balances out its advantages.

• excuseme 1
SummerFreeze
9 minutes ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

Like I said. The infinite missiles arent a reason for me to drop 3,6 million since I'm not running out before I have to repair it anyway.

And going to lsc would take longer than sending it to storage and calling it back in. Calling it back in also spawns it with full missiles making the missiles practicly "infinite".

General driving mean "cruising around", wich does not need a boost. If I want to get somewhere fast I call in a buzzard/sparrow.

From what I heard the toreaders missiles are also a little slower and have a shorter lockonrange and for me that balances out its advantages.

I'd give both a try before I decide which is better, but that's just me. 🤷‍♀️

Max 1985

If we receive a dlc in March it might be cut content from this cayo perico dlc. Kart races, Survival and adversary modes in the island vehicles. 

I would mind at all

• Like 2
Shadowfennekin

I'll actually put up with a racing DLC for once if it's Kart racing, that'd be fun!

• Like 1
Tez2
1 hour ago, SummerFreeze said:

I remember looking into this and it's really random. From what I recall, it basically determines the result of the RNG from the get go and time the spin duration to stop at the result the RNG decided.

• Like 4
leopev
On 1/3/2021 at 7:07 PM, Lexhetillion said:

Biggest Update Ever xD AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

There will never be any new fighter Jets in gta )

Edited by leopev
  • Bruh 3
philipg193

I don't know if anyone has said or noticed it yet, if you add one of the options in the Top Box category for the Manchez Scout, it adds a bit of traction.

• YEE 2
HopalongCasidy
13 hours ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

Maybe the range is shorter, but they perform like ruiner/oppressor/stromberg missiles. If there’s a difference it is negligible, and you can drive this car like it’s a dolphin.  Stromberg went to the misfit car garage instantly.  

• Like 1
concolt

Is this bike glitched or is it designed to hold a wheelie forever?  Either way I’m enjoying it.  Most favorite bike to ride.  Some friends and I took it up Chiliad and hit some stunt jumps around the map.  Enough customization to give you a few different looks.

OscarMikeDetroit
30 minutes ago, concolt said:

Is this bike glitched or is it designed to hold a wheelie forever?  Either way I’m enjoying it.  Most favorite bike to ride.  Some friends and I took it up Chiliad and hit some stunt jumps around the map.  Enough customization to give you a few different looks.

The OG Manchez could do a wheelie forever as well.. The BF400 also does great wheelies and is faster, but still cant hold them forever like the Manchez can.. The thing can legit do a wheelie at the slowest walking speeds...

• Like 1
Xiled
On 1/11/2021 at 12:09 PM, Frivolous_Raven said:

He couldn't swim though ;)

Tells you that crouching is more important than swimming. :)

Polynoid
12 hours ago, leopev said:

There will never be any new fighter Jets in gta )

Is that sarcasm?
There's still room for decomissioned Soviet hardware.
MiG-29_-_von_oben.jpg

• Like 6
Gaffa
18 minutes ago, Polynoid said:

Is that sarcasm?
<snip>

Absolutely... I'm thinking now that an SU-47 / S-37 is overdue now really - if they're continuing the Russian theme. 

MiG 29 Fulcrum is nice too I suppose, along with any of the "Flanker" family, but I don't know, the forward-swept wing design of the SU-47 seems "fitting" with a somewhat futuristic GTA Online. They could make it relatively slow (slightly faster than the B-11 Strikeforce) but have loads of manoeuvrability. 

I think Rockstar missed an opportunity to give the RO-86 Alkonost long range (500m to 1500m) missiles - sure it's a strategic bomber but I guess it could work with the TU-160 originally being able to carry long range cruise missiles. At 1000m or more, being locked onto by an aircraft could certainly pose more of a threat to Oppressor Mk.2's than a stationary, sitting duck Chernobog. 

Other than that... a KA-50 Black Shark or KA-52 Alligator with the contra-rotating blades would be nice - would that be the first helicopter in the game that didn't have a tail rotor, if it was added and done properly? 

rjCvVFR.png

Either that or a helicopter that could turn into a jet (like the Whispercraft from The 6th Day) or a heli with a rocket booster on (think Airwolf) - would be great for grinders if it could do 200+ mph. 

• Like 5
VitoCorleone1992
On 1/15/2021 at 6:44 PM, Polynoid said:

Is that sarcasm?
MiG-29_-_von_oben.jpg

I guess that we will see new jet being added quicker than freaking new sport bikes.

Edited by VitoCorleone1992
  • Like 1
Frivolous_Raven

Have you guys ever seen those mods for GTAV/GTAIV where they import GTA Vice City/GTA San Andreas map to GTAV/GTA IV? That's close to what we can expect if they update GTA V engine to RDR2.

• Like 1
Michael Patton

Hopefully in the future R* give us the ability to buy more than one hangar.

Declasse Scramjet MK2👀

mtcsz0ctc6t31.jpg

Edited by Michael Patton
  • Like 3
Eddie Van Rosenberg

c*nt

Edited by Eddie Van Rosenberg
el carlitos

Watching GTA TV right now. Princes Bubble Gum and Impotent Rage are funny af. Did TV ever got an update with new episodes. All I'm watching right now I'm watching the first time now.

• KEKW 2
VitoCorleone1992
11 minutes ago, el carlitos said:

Watching GTA TV right now. Princes Bubble Gum and Impotent Rage are funny af. Did TV ever got an update with new episodes. All I'm watching right now I'm watching the first time now.

I donthi think so, at best one episode of PRB got deleted bcz some censorship thing. But i guess they don't make an effort to add new stuff bcz...only 1% of people watchs TV in the game, but yeah, quite lame that i still see Tracey in Fame or Shame and Steve Haines doing his tv show. xD Looking the TV is like a voyage to 2013.

• Like 1
LodwigRedemption
1 hour ago, el carlitos said:

You should watch the movies too if you haven't already, they're quite fun. My favorite is The Loneliest Robot in Great Britain, the other two are just parodies, basically.

• Like 2
Shadowfennekin
3 hours ago, Michael Patton said:

Hopefully in the future R* give us the ability to buy more than one hangar.

Declasse Scramjet MK2👀

Hopefully cause I sure as heck ain't buying new aircraft until then

The new aircraft are complete and utter garbage anyways, only a complete and utter idiot would buy the Stealth Annihilator over the Akuma. If they wanted a new stealth heli, it should have been something smaller like Stealth Buzzard or Stealth Sparrow.

• Like 2
Tez2

Made this post like last year and it's interesting how far things have come.

More cut vehicles from Arena War:

Manchez

Tempesta

Add it to the list we already have:

Peyote

Cognoscenti3

We have since received a new Manchez and the Peyote Custom, so I wonder if these old mentions weren't meant for them to be arena war variants, but planned for future additions like the recent additions? So we could see a new Tempesta and a new Cognoscenti coming along the way with future updates?

Edited by Tez2
  • Like 10
  • excuseme 1
No Homing

Hmm, the Tempesta is a great looking car. And not too shabby in terms of performance.

Wouldn't mind another one of those.

• Like 5