1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X

Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeltaV20

• Thomas The Dank Engine

• Kernel

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, the GTAO article got yeeted. The timing was weird to be honest, it's been in preparation for over 6 hours, so definitely something prepared for Thursday or Friday.

Damn, looking at the results of this poll, it seems like a lot of people will be disappointed. 

Quick update, the feed page that shows "Cayo Perico Heist Coming December 15" now expires this Monday. Interesting change, not sure if this is more of a cover up move to shake us off or if it doe

BigFloppySausageTits
1 hour ago, SwishiestRock29 said:

To add on to that I think if they add crouching to gta 5 and online it will be terrible. People are forgetting the rage engine has an issue with crouching. I’m talking about the crouch spam assault shotgun exploit the tbogt and Lancaster exploit in rdo

I’m talking about this 

Lol we have shotties that are retarded fast already

FrugalDangerMan
1 hour ago, BigFloppySausageTits said:

Lol we have shotties that are retarded fast already

Oxymorons rock. Lol

"retard"

noun

Definition of retard : 

a holding back or slowing down 

Entimology from:

Latin retardus: re- ‘back’ + tardus ‘slow’

Edited by FrugalDangerMan
  • Like 1
  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 1

I know I am preaching to the choir here but I do wonder if they are putting out sh*t RDO Updates as filler until they can get GTAO and RDO running on the same engine. Then whatever works for GTAO works for RDO and vice versa. All the same code just tweaked to fit the individual game.

• Like 1
Pedro_Mathiaz

Do you think R* will add more content to Cayo Perico Island? And what type of content?

I can think in adversary modes, survivals... and I think that a Battle Royale mode would fit the island very well...

If I am right GTA V will be re released for pc like Saints Row 3 Remastered or Skirim Remastered,

according to character transfer struct. I can't just get a new pc again just for this game though.

1 hour ago, Saad31 said:

If I am right GTA V will be re released for pc like Saints Row 3 Remastered or Skirim Remastered,

according to character transfer struct. I can't just get a new pc again just for this game though.

I'm wondering if they'll do Xbox > PS5 transfers

1 hour ago, Retro_Causality said:

So if it is updated on the RDR 2 engine wouldn’t that make Gta v for pa5 a remake?

I would say yes.

I'd argue it's pretty much the definition of a remaster, in that the underlying technology has allowed for a better experience but the source material is unchanged.

Semi-related; the Abbey Road remaster is f*cking awesome, yet still them.

Edited by Gridl0k
StuntMaster100
31 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

I'd argue it's pretty much the definition of a remaster, in that the underlying technology has allowed for a better experience but the source material is unchanged.

Semi-related; the Abbey Road remaster is f*cking awesome, yet still them.

If it's coming on the new engine it will be a remake, not a remaster

BigFloppySausageTits
5 hours ago, FrugalDangerMan said:

Oxymorons rock. Lol

"retard"

noun

Definition of retard : 

a holding back or slowing down 

Entimology from:

Latin retardus: re- ‘back’ + tardus ‘slow’

Thank you kanye, very cool! 

1 hour ago, Mach1bud said:

Expect the unexpected.

Although by expecting the unexplected means that the expected expectation that was not to be expected unexpected itself upon the unexpectation, which turns the unexpected intot he expected expectation that was expected, renedring th eunexpected irrelevant and expected.

MISSION ASSED

EXPECT+

Frivolous_Raven

Hey everyone, a little insight from a game developer related to engine and what changes we could see in GTAV if they updated the engine to RDR2 version of the RAGE.  

What we could see: Changes in the overall quality of lighting, particles, vegetation, procedural deformation, volumetric effects, performance, bugs, stability, AI.  

What we won't see based only in an engine update: Animations, 3d models, meshes, gameplay differences, crouch, prone, etc.   

I don't have experience with RAGE engine, but if they developed it to be compatible with older versions, we could 100% see an engine update for GTA. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, SwishiestRock29 said:

To add on to that I think if they add crouching to gta 5 and online it will be terrible. People are forgetting the rage engine has an issue with crouching. I’m talking about the crouch spam assault shotgun exploit the tbogt and Lancaster exploit in rdo

I’m talking about this 

I dont see the problem here considering that everyone either spams explosives, missiles or sniper rifles when it comes to PvP.

Frivolous_Raven

Crouching is not related to the game engine. An engine update would not mean we would start to be able to crouch.

4 hours ago, Retro_Causality said:

So if it is updated on the RDR 2 engine wouldn’t that make Gta v for pa5 a remake?

No not really , bcz remaking it will be worse it will became Red dead online 2 and the size will exceed to 200gb imo , R* will just remaster the graphics, textures and animations from 2018 RAGE i guess 

Cash 4 Clickbait
2 hours ago, Mach1bud said:

Expect the unexpected.

Last time you said that, things happened which actually resulted in it being the full-on unexpected.

So is it actually going to be unexpected or are R* going to lay out the ground rules for this year nice and early before something else happens that they end up needing to dance to the tune of due to their habit of making last minute announcements?

• Like 4

If they update to rdr2 engine, we need realistic steak dlc, You Buy a stakehouse and source the Best cows and utensils to make the perfect realistic steak 

• Like 2
StuntMaster100
1 hour ago, Frivolous_Raven said:

Hey everyone, a little insight from a game developer related to engine and what changes we could see in GTAV if they updated the engine to RDR2 version of the RAGE.  

What we could see: Changes in the overall quality of lighting, particles, vegetation, procedural deformation, volumetric effects, performance, bugs, stability, AI.  

What we won't see based only in an engine update: Animations, 3d models, meshes, gameplay differences, crouch, prone, etc.   

I don't have experience with RAGE engine, but if they developed it to be compatible with older versions, we could 100% see an engine update for GTA. 

vehicle physics might change

Black-Dragon96
32 minutes ago, Crateman said:

If they update to rdr2 engine, we need realistic steak dlc, You Buy a stakehouse and source the Best cows and utensils to make the perfect realistic steak 

Only if they also finally add an option to buy the karin snipe.

• Like 3

Given the discussion about the upgrade, I am once again asking for Max Payne 3's gunplay and gun sounds.

• Like 3
SpaceOdyssey69

Won't all these supposed engine upgrades be just additions to the existing engine? I don't think they will manage to rebuild certain physics that we currently have e.g fighting and movement but maybe they will be able to perhaps implement new ways for the current engine to be able to render and process graphical enhancements.. and maybe just maybe load new bigger land masses than Cayo Perico... 🗽

3 hours ago, Frivolous_Raven said:

Crouching is not related to the game engine. An engine update would not mean we would start to be able to crouch.

The current RAGE version used in GTA V supports crouching and it's even mentioned in a config file and can be enabled. It was a design decision not to include it.

• Like 1