2. Support

3. Suggestions

What did you love about GTA SA?

DR:BUSTA

Kinda late for its 16th anniversary but okay

For me, it was always

The story:-

The story is about a guy who failed to save his brother and then his mother And that made him feel very guilty so he had to help his brother making his gang stronger so he would assure that no one would die from his family again and he won't feel guilty for letting them down But then he gets ambushed and his brother nearly died and his family became in a dangerous area again and that made him realize that the problem is from the gangbanging life and since he can't do anything about his imprisoned brother he should work to give them a better life where they don't have to steal shoes for their sister 

The characters:-

The story is so well written and detailed giving every character full motivation for what he was doing like smoke who betrayed the grove because of sweet doing absolutely nothing and letting the gang fall or officer Tenpenny who had a plan to clean the streets from the hoodlums by taking them off the streets turning them into big players who would work for him and many more

The protagonist:-

CJ sure doesn't have the charisma of Niko Bellic or Tommy Vercetti ( and that what makes the series unique that every game is different and applies to different kinds of people) but he was a normal human and that made him very relatable We don't shoot people every day but the execution and how he was written a guy who would do anything to save his family and hang with his friends makes you feel that he is a similar person to you a similar thing was done with Vic and also CJ unlike most of the other protagonists had a family and that gave him a lot of responsibilities and a lot of times where he had to have the patience to achieve his goals which makes him one of the smartest protagonists

The gameplay:-

The gameplay was just perfect having all of these side missions on the free roam and all of them were fun and rewarding and not a pain In the ass like VCS or not rewarding like 4 and all of these activities  made the game infinite fun there's also a lot of gameplay details that we keep learning about like how characters react when you crash into pedestrians and people reacting to your clothing style which is very  for surprising for a f*cking 16-year-old game

Modding:-

Come on what can I say about this one that people don't already know this game has some fine mods ever and these mods and the modders who created them are one of the biggest reasons this game will never die probably

Nostalgia:-

I never had that much nostalgia with San Andreas but I have tons for VC but the little nostalgia I had with San Andreas like the memorable story will be always in my brain man I memorized the story and dialogues somehow 

• Like 5

Honestly, I like the:
-Girlfriend system: It makes the game more alive, so youre just not doing missions no rest, But you can date multiple girlfriends with multiple standards and favorite places, This was excecuted well in GTA IV and GTA:SA

-Las Venturas: I love the athmosphere in Las Venturas, Specially when its late at night and you're driving around in your Bullet at The Strip, Sure, It might not be the greatest but i really like the feel it gives.

-The story: This is an obvious one but in all honesty, The story is a great tale about CJ trying to recuperate the hood from corruptness and such, The way the game introduces us to the games' cities is just great, Arrive in LS via plane, Get thrown in Angel Pine by Tenpenny, Travel to San Fierro with TT, Arrive in the desert and Las Venturas to work for Toreno, As he said he would free Sweet from police custody, And then finally, Back to the hood in LS, Its such an amazing way, A great idea excecuted properly

-Carl Johnson: Sure, some people might think hes annoying but hes alright, Hes not meant to be great.. BUT HOLY sh*t YOU CAN DO ANYTHING TO HIMHes like a dress-up doll, You can put almost anything on him, almost every haircut and etc, Its so f*cking cool TBH, Since i like to customize my GTA protagonists more than doing, I dont know, The ring races?

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, AIcatraz said:

some people might think hes annoying but hes alright, Hes

Again why some people see him annoying?

6 minutes ago, DR:BUSTA said:

I'm not sure, I think its his voice and his non-seriousness, Afterall, Hes from the hood, Hes not like Tommy or Niko, Like you said on your first post

22 minutes ago, AIcatraz said:

I'm not sure, I think its his voice and his non-seriousness, Afterall, Hes from the hood, Hes not like Tommy or Niko, Like you said on your first post

I don't know about his voice 

Young Maylay has a great voice and CJ is just a normal human with Zero skills you're the one who make him stronger and give him more skills and personality also something I noticed is that CJ voice gets deeper during the las Venturas chapter and he grew more personality becoming more tough 

21 minutes ago, santosvagos said:

The hood and gang life.

Yeah it's cool how you can roleplay both the rich and big gangs and weak and normal street gangs

Edited by DR:BUSTA
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DR:BUSTA said:

I don't know about his voice 

Young Maylay has a great voice and CJ is just a normal human with Zero skills you're the one who makes him stronger and give him more skills and personality also something I noticed is that CJ voice gets deeper during the las Venturas chapter and he grew more personality becoming more tough 

Yeah it's cool how you can roleplay both the rich and big gangs and weak and normal street gangs

THIS. 

• fir thi bairns 1

Something else I always wanted to talk about is that If CJ had the same personality as Niko Bellic and became a deep character or something similar that would be boring and make both of them suck that's the best thing about the GTA series that I see the people underappreciate it's that every game is totally different than the other one which makes it have something for everyone so don't expect everygame to be the same as the one you like it's okay to not like CJ but you have to appreciate how different he is and how he appeals to some people same for me with Toni Cipriani I never liked him but I know that this is because he isn't my type of character that doesn't mean that he is bad I see a lot of people who love him and see he him as there favorite character of all time

Edit : sh*t I wrote all of this and forgot my work

Edited by DR:BUSTA
  • Like 1
Fontschoice

A family tragedy prompts gangster Carl "CH" Johnson to return home, only to find it .Grand Theft Auto: San Andrea Young Malay in Grand Theft Auto. the songs are the best yet (I prefer rock music but those who like rap will loveget it now

• Like 1
Copcaller

Map size

Gang warfare

Tons of cars, boats, planes, helicopter

Tons of weapons 

How you can alter cjs appearance 

The story it wasn't perfect but it was a fun enough ride 

Fun missions 

Soundtrack

Edited by Copcaller
  • Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Carl Theft Auto said:

Everything except for the fanboys

I didn't know how annoying the fanboys of this game are until I started a conversation with someone in San Andreas posting 

The dude thinks that every GTA game sucks for not having the same RPG mechanics as San Andreas I can understand that SA can be better because of this but wanting Every GTA game to have the ability to be fat like fat Claude or fat Victor

• Like 2
Official General

* Map size 

* The hood 

* 3 different cities and many countryside towns

* Random gang warfare, violence and crime in the city streets

* The storyline characters

* Beautiful scenery in the natural landscapes

* Radio stations music

Edited by Official General
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Official General said:

many countryside towns

Man I feel empty Everytime I remember that I never checked those

CoiledlikeaCobra
On 11/3/2020 at 11:59 PM, DR:BUSTA said:

Huh? People find him annoying? I never knew that 

The map and the overall atmosphere of the game is A++ (as per usual from R* of the PS2 era)

Different parts of the map and the different cities have their own vibe and feel. I think this is mostly due to the work of the artists/designers and the soundtrack. 

That's the thing that stands out most for me. 

Edited by vcfan1991
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

-Fantastic open world & so many features. It was so ambitious back when it came out, there was nothing like it. Rockstar went all out with this game

- Great story. Its not the best of the series but overall really entertaining. Having 3 cities and different arcs really makes it feel more epic. You follow CJ on this Journey throughout San Andreas meeting all sorts of memorable characters and doing crazy missions. I remember when I first finished it I felt pretty empty

- Focus on 90s gang culture & hood. I like that whole era and Rockstar captured it well

• Like 2

-The story (Especially the parts on LS)

-The protagonist, even if he's kind of whiny

-The cheats

-Map 

-The three cities

-The features it gave (Gang wars, swimming, etc)

-Almost everything else

On 11/3/2020 at 5:59 PM, DR:BUSTA said:

Mayyyybeee because of how whiny he is. But I don't really mind CJ.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, OH76 said:

Mayyyybeee because of how whiny

When was he whiny?

The dude has 104 missions of him killing all kinds of people from gangbangers to The f*cking military and Government

Official General

The vast, seemingly never-ending supply and development of superb mods that make the game 100s of times better than the original. This is probably the best GTA game for modding in existence. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Official General said:

The vast, seemingly never-ending supply and development of superb mods that make the game 100s of times better than the original. This is probably the best GTA game for modding in existence. 

Yeah that's the greatest thing about this game it has so much communities and people playing it for different reasons and all of the communities are alive and well that's why I chose it as my favorite GTA I will probably never get bored from it

• Like 1

I love gta sa because it’s still the greatest gta to me GAMEPLAY wise (story wise I prefer 4) it has the best customization and cheat codes.

I could be in the hood gang banging and killing one minute to being a business owner driving jets and flashy cars in SF and LV wearing a suit and a tie 

Lastly it’s the best gta to roleplay on something I love to do to make it feel more alive is since gta will always live on  since 2018 (when I beat the game ) I change the years of the 90s with real time so next year it’s 2021 for us it will be 1995 in my game

• Like 2
22 hours ago, DR:BUSTA said:

When was he whiny?

The dude has 104 missions of him killing all kinds of people from gangbangers to The f*cking military and Government

In most of the missions CJ is fine but sometimes his character just acts weird like in the Cataline missions (he is kind of a pussy there) or when he randomly buries a dude alive. I think having so many missions just lead to CJ being inconsistent but overall he is a good character although not as great as Tommy

Edited by FanEu7
45 minutes ago, FanEu7 said:

In most of the missions CJ is fine but sometimes his character just acts weird like in the Cataline missions (he is kind of a pussy there) or when he randomly buries a dude alive. I think having so many missions just lead to CJ being inconsistent but overall he is a good character although not as great as Tommy

In the Catalina mission he did this to save his family he never cared about her he just wanted money and also if he died his family would be completely f*cked up his sister has a price on her head and without CJ to prevent Cesar from coming back they would die and sweet is in jail and if CJ died sweet would just die too 

And him randomly burying a dude alive wasn't just for his sister but he needed to make sure that there's no clue that there was a construction workers her because "he needed more space"