1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5]

Spider-Vice

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion Part 5  

890 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think GTA VI is going to be announced?

• 2022 or later
  2. 2. When do you think GTA VI is going to be released?

• Earlier than 2022
    • Later than 2023
  3. 3. Where do you think GTA VI is going to be mainly set?

• Vice City
    • Liberty City
    • A completely new place
    • All the earlier GTA places at once

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Zello

• DeltaV20

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well...thought i post the code snippet i found of most likely GTA 6 in the RDR2.exe there is a mention in it of a parachuting file that does not exist in V or the gta5.exe either, so it isn´t a l

Remakes are fir companies that huv lost their imagination......     Incidentally, thank ye 🕷️ fir asking, ah'm in tip top shape fir ah man o' ma years   Riddles, no' riddled

21 minutes ago, Volatollotalov said:

Let's just bunch all our thoughts together here and take a moment to chill.

The current GTA Online is porting to next gen. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that someone's achievements will be transferred to next gen when they're playing E&E GTAO on a PS5 and so on.  

So then there's GA6. Has anyone, anywhere, ever even hinted that Six is going to be online in anything like the foreseeable future?

They're splitting online into its own separate game so that it is decoupled from expectations about how quickly Six can become online, and to focus on how other historic elements of the GTA franchise can instead be brought online.

Separating Vi from online would be liberating for the series. 

However gta v Online In its current state doesn't have the horse power to stay technologically relevant for another decade.

Vi will have new shooting mechanics, driving mechanics, better stealth, new unknown mechanics like using the truck of your car to store weapons for instance,new minigames etc. Also a new map

You would want these in your online mode.

That's why i believe that Vi will have its own online mode.

Unless the stand-alone version runs on Vi engine and they just add the new cities/activities.

I doubt that though.

@Zello lol why kekw mate? You expect gta to go stand-alone?

Edited by Dourvas
6 minutes ago, Dourvas said:

@Zello lol why kekw mate? You expect gta to go stand-alone?

Nah it's just a harmless kekw. I can't stop it's an addiction :kekw:

Volatollotalov
28 minutes ago, Dourvas said:

Separating Vi from online would be liberating for the series. 

However Online doesn't have the horse power to stay technologically relevant for another decade.

Vi will have new mechanics shooting, driving, new minigames etc. Also a new map

You would want these in your online mode.

That's why i believe that Vi will have its own online mode.

Unless the stand-alone version runs on Vi engine and they just add the new cities/activities.

I doubt that though.

I guess the expanded and enhanced revisit willl give GTAO the horse power and technical competence it needs to survive maybe another decade as a commercially viable game.

I'm sure VI will have its own online mode, but that's so far in the misty future as to be almost unimaginable right now - but at least it wont be tied to the seemingly perpetually drab re-wheezng of the corpse of GTAO.

Creatively speaking.

Edited by Volatollotalov
  • Like 3
Orthur The Boah
3 hours ago, Zello said:

We are all addicted to KEKW.

3HyACoi.jpg

3 hours ago, Zello said:

kekw makes zello high :kekw:

Edited by DeltaV20
11 hours ago, ChiroVette said:

By the tone of your post, I am guessing that your desire to move on completely comes from you being less than happy with GTAO and/or GTA V, though, right? That being the case, then I guess we can just agree to disagree. Because I love V and I love GTAO.

Yeah, I am more of a money grinder lol and I am really starting to like the missions and other facets of the game now that I am incredibly rich with GTA Funny Money and all the in-game assets.

I’m not dissatisfied with it it’s just time to move on. I just want a new location and a fresh challenge. I mean I’m certainly playing online more often since Cayo Perico because it’s a lot easier to make money. I’ve got close to 100 million. It’s a great game but I just want something new. I’d spend more time on Red Dead Online but Rockstar seem to be neglecting that. The open world in that game is far superior to V (as it should be).

Edited by YNNEL
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, Orthur The Boah said:

We are all addicted to KEKW.

3HyACoi.jpg

This means no one in this thread needs to do a face reveal :kekw: bcz we all our kekw 

Edited by DeltaV20
On 3/26/2021 at 11:18 AM, WanteD1 said:

I heard he was the one that gave GTAO idea!

Leslie is the Multiplayer guy

One for Design = Aaron Garbut 
One for Multiplayer = Leslie Benzies 
One for Best British Game = Sam Houser 
One for being old = Dan Houser :kekw:

C-h-a-r-l-y
14 hours ago, VercettiGuy said:

I feel loyal GTAO players should get a bonus when the next one comes out, but what the hell do you want with your old characters? I can't wait to ditch my old one.

Do some people really think that Rockstar will let you keep all of your money etc?

Consider it a fresh start. I for example purchased so many stupid facilities and a yacht that I never used and couldn't sell. I sold and bought so many cars and apartments.

This time, I'll take a different approach. More calm. Not buying unnecessary stuff I don't need.

And to me, I wouldn't have that much fun going into the game with millions and already owning everything.

Honestly, that time in the beginning, when you have nothing - that's the most magical time. That's the time I love to remember. Saving up for that first sports car, garage, apartment. 

I really can't wait to do it all over again.

That's what I'm planning for my GTAO characters. 

I can't just play the game, that's boring. I have to think of a story for the characters. After watching Remington Steele about a year ago, I set my sights on this type of story.

Absolutly. And it was not a good expirience in V. The money you could gain was basically from missions or from the manipulated stock exchange and it was not satisfying. I want to start as a unexpirienced drug dealer with the possibility to end up as a rich Pablo Escobar. It should not be easy to get there and the money should not be made with missions, but with heists and drug deals or legal jobs. If 6 would be something like that, the whole world would buy the game.

The same applies to online. If they split Online and SP they can spend more time to make both better. Eveybody knows that R* cutted many features from SP to make people to go online buying stupid Shark cards.

Edited by Jon Dohnson

I want to have $100 in my pocket. Along with my Colt 1911. Also, I want to drive an old sedan. 

I hope the game won't force anything stupid on me.

33 minutes ago, Americana said:

I want to have $100 in my pocket. Along with my Colt 1911. Also, I want to drive an old sedan. 

oh i see classic Max payne vibe , how about a prologue in new jersey ? 

• Like 3
ArmenianAssasin77

September 17th 2013 was on a Tuesday and was in week 38 of 2013.

How many months ago was September 17th 2013?
90 months

How many weeks ago was September 17th 2013?
394 weeks

How many days ago was September 17th 2013?
2760 days

How many hours, minutes and seconds ago?
66,228 hours
3,973,696 minutes
238,421,805 seconds

Pain

37 minutes ago, ArmenianAssasin77 said:

90 months

394 weeks

2760 days

66,228 hours
3,973,696 minutes
238,421,805 seconds

Pain

To get even more depressed, simply check https://isgtavsingleplayerdlcoutyet.com/

Orthur The Boah

This is why they're so secretive nowadays lol. If they promise GTA VI now they won't be able to keep their word because GTA VI doesn't exist. 

/S

7 hours ago, Volatollotalov said:

I guess the expanded and enhanced revisit willl give GTAO the horse power and technical competence it needs to survive maybe another decade as a commercially viable game.

I'm sure VI will have its own online mode, but that's so far in the misty future as to be almost unimaginable right now - but at least it wont be tied to the seemingly perpetually drab re-wheezng of the corpse of GTAO.

Creatively speaking.

Im pretty sure GTAO EE is going to be on the same engine branch as GTA6 with disabled features and customized for GTA5.

This way the integration between GTAO and GTA6 is going to be very easy and ready for the next decade.

Im really excited for EE because data mining will probably leak GTA6 stuff, its inevitable.

2 hours ago, ArmenianAssasin77 said:

90 months

394 weeks

2760 days

66,228 hours
3,973,696 minutes
238,421,805 seconds

Pain

Anyone interested in doing a daily GTA VI update video? We already have Elden Rings and Half-Life 3, and at this rate, it would be more entertaining than waiting.

3 minutes ago, wise_man said:

Anyone interested in doing a daily GTA VI update video? We already have Elden Rings and Half-Life 3, and at this rate, it would be more entertaining than waiting.

bossman heavily intensifies 

ArthurZussman
12 minutes ago, wise_man said:

On 3/19/2021 at 6:15 PM, ArthurZussman said:

We would have to wait for an announcement trailer

Or we could just start now: 1 day has passed with no GTA VI announcement.

20 days has passed with no GTA VI announcement. I literally forgot to keep counting :kekw:

13 hours ago, VikingIsAWarrior said:

So basically, GTA 6 will be coming out in 2026 at the EARLIEST. Maybe an announcement in 2022 or 2023. But again, this isn't news to me as I predicted this, yet I was criticized for it.... 

Where are you getting this information from? Don't get me wrong, I am heavily invested in my current GTAO save (there's something I literally NEVER thought I would say lol), so assuming GTA VI would be paired with it's own version of GTAO-Next, I wouldn't mind waiting another 5+ years for it. But I seriously doubt this is even close to being true. That would make the time between V and VI 13 years, and no way is this happening. lol Think about it. That's actually a year less than the time between....wait for it...................GTA III and GTA V. Think about that for a moment! Yeah, not happening.

I have zero information or official knowledge about GTA VI, but based on everything I am seeing and observing now, and what I have noticed in the past few years, If someone put a gun to my head, I would say that GTA VI will launch in the Summer/Fall or possibly holiday season of 2023. Again, no inside information here, but my reasoning is this:

1. That would already be ten years between GTA titles. Which is the longest gap between games in GTA history.

2. Rockstar I believe is going all out on both the E&E versions of GTAV/GTAO for the PS5 and Series X. They can't possibly be planning a huge, gala event launch of the next gen of a game that will now span 3 console gens and be foolish enough not to give players at least a year, maybe even two years, of that new game smell. So if the PS5/Series-X versions launch late this year, which I believe they will, then 2 years after that would be my 2023 guesstimate.

3. Shark Card sales are still massive, so I wouldn't expect the game to launch any sooner.

4. BUT here's the thing that may actually be a silent indicator of a sooner than 2023 launch of GTA VI: The Cayo Perico update really broke the in game economy. Huge piles of GTA Funny Money is now waaaaaay too easy to make. I an a money grinder, not into PvP, and I have been crunching some numbers, and it is quite disturbing actually. The preps, including the scoping for the Cayo Heist take, in total, about an hour once you streamline the process and get good at it. Which I am. I can easily do THREE solo Cayo Finale's in a day while streaming Netflix/Amazon Prime/etc on the adjacent big screen in my bedroom. That's about $4.5 to $5 Million in a day. Plus, I sell my full Bunker contents at least once a day solo, as well as selling my Nightclub goods for an easy $800K per day. So even if I only do 2 Cayo Finales and Bunker/Nighclub, that still adds up to about $5 Million per real 24 hour day of very easy money, without grind loops of any kind. For people doing 3 solo Cayo Finales a day + nightclub and bunker, and that isn't hard, trust me, then that becomes closer to $7 Million in GTA Funny Money per day! That is insane. How in the hell can this in-game economy possibly sustain such easy moneymaking? Who the hell would ever buy a Shark Card once they have a Kosatka sub and an upgraded Sparrow to make preps quicker?

Note: Sorry about the tangent in #4, but nobody seems to be talking about this, and I'm really not sure why.

Edited by ChiroVette

To be honest, I've always thought that the game was going to be announced in 2022, the release date would be 2024, but it could be postponed to 2025.

Or maybe something has changed and they will release the game one year after the announcement.

Edited by Americana
  • Like 2
dantedenirodeniro
14 hours ago, VikingIsAWarrior said:

So basically, GTA 6 will be coming out in 2026 at the EARLIEST. Maybe an announcement in 2022 or 2023. But again, this isn't news to me as I predicted this, yet I was criticized for it.... 

Nah man, you're tripping. In a optimistic way to look the situation, I think we could see an announcement in 2021 or 2022 and a release in 2023, but due to corona virus, we could see that happening in 2024 ou MAYBE 2025. But 2026 at the EARLIEST? I don't think so.

33 minutes ago, dantedenirodeniro said:

Nah man, you're tripping. In a optimistic way to look the situation, I think we could see an announcement in 2021 or 2022 and a release in 2023, but due to corona virus, we could see that happening in 2024 ou MAYBE 2025. But 2026 at the EARLIEST? I don't think so.

2024 at the latest  an announcement next year i think now. 

with e and e first and as i said in the 3d section with yans hint i eating humble pie i think the 3d rumours are true. 

although thats a small project at best like the bully remaster for 360 and san andreas . 

6 minutes ago, seth297 said:

2024 at the latest  an announcement next year i think now. 

with e and e first and as i said in the 3d section with yans hint i eating humble pie i think the 3d rumours are true. 

although thats a small project at best like the bully remaster for 360 and san andreas . 

'21 announcement with '22 release date and probable delay to '23.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
2 minutes ago, Wolfman_ said:

To all the optimistics of the forum:

GTA V sold 20 million copies in 2020

That's wild that this 7-year-old game is still massively outselling brand new titles. Despite all the complaining that we do about the game's drawn-out existence (and being milked to death across three console generations), Rockstar really did manage to produce what amounts to a money-printing machine.

With these sales + shark cards still going strong, I'm expecting GTA VI to be another monster of the industry.

Orthur The Boah
33 minutes ago, Wolfman_ said:

To all the optimistics of the forum:

GTA V sold 20 million copies in 2020

And GTA VI will sell more. It'd be a massive profit if anything for Rockstar and Take Two.

Edited by Orthur The Boah
  • Like 2
  • YEE 1