Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

      1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5]


Spider-Vice

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion Part 5  

893 members have voted

  1. 1. When do you think GTA VI is going to be announced?

    • 2020
      42
    • 2021
      532
    • 2022 or later
      319
  2. 2. When do you think GTA VI is going to be released?

    • Earlier than 2022
      25
    • 2022
      147
    • 2023
      464
    • Later than 2023
      257
  3. 3. Where do you think GTA VI is going to be mainly set?

    • Vice City
      670
    • Liberty City
      11
    • A completely new place
      124
    • All the earlier GTA places at once
      88


  • Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Len Lfc

    678

  • Zello

    622

  • DeltaV20

    560

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well...thought i post the code snippet i found of most likely GTA 6 in the RDR2.exe there is a mention in it of a parachuting file that does not exist in V or the gta5.exe either, so it isn´t a l

Remakes are fir companies that huv lost their imagination......     Incidentally, thank ye 🕷️ fir asking, ah'm in tip top shape fir ah man o' ma years   Riddles, no' riddled

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Damien Scott said:

I can see Vice City + Atlanta working. It would make more sense than VC + Liberty City or VC + a South American city.

 

The only other place that would work with Vice City is Alabama. 

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Damien Scott said:

I can see Vice City + Atlanta working. It would make more sense than VC + Liberty City or VC + a South American city.

I can only see Atlanta working as a standalone city imo.

6 minutes ago, Orbea Occam said:

 

The only other place that would work with Vice City is Alabama. 

No.

They could do a Vice State.

 

Miami + Orlando + Tampa + Jacksonville.

 

Alabama does not work with Vice City.

Edited by Zello
  • Like 2
  • Best Bru 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Zello said:

No more Kacey plz. Everytime I see those names in these fake leaks I get a headache.

Honestly, that's why I do it. For the blether. It's one of the most embarassing """leak'''' mankind has experienced so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i would love to see that the female protagonist is a drug lord and the male just a hired gun, then they meet each other, they make a good releation ship and the male becomes the right hand of the female protagonist. at this point you will still be playing as the female until she gets kidnapped by a rival cartel, and then they take her to south america, after this you play as the male protagonist trying to find out what happen to her. depending on what you do to find her she can get killed, dissapear(wich is the same sh*t as "killed" lol) or you can find her and save her, and at almost the end of the game you can switch between the two main protagonist so this mean that the history will become a revege story at the very end. Would love to see some sh*t like that LOL 

  • Like 1
  • YEE 1
  • Best Bru 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember Albert De Silva? Was that a fake leak or did Rockstar just change the name because it was leaked?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RenegadeAngel said:

Geographically, yeah, but substantially... I don't know. They've got the standard package there in Atlanta: gangbanging, drugs and decay with trap music aesthetic. How's is it any different from anywhere else?(except the trap music) I guess you could make a Carcer City rendition out of it, though.

1LeSapL.jpg?1

 

Trying to defend your trap house from getting robbed. People shooting out from boarded up windows while the dynamic score plays some trap beats

 

 

 

giphy.gif

 

and then the drink of choice

cHnWNiv.jpg?1

lean

Edited by Zello
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EliteGamer_6 said:

Just a thought I had:

As of 2021, Michael is 56, Trevor is 54, and Franklin is 32. 

I really didn't like playing as old guys. The ideal age for a protagonist for me is like 33-34 years old. Old enough to have some experience but also still youngish.

 

GTA Protags need to be like 28-40. Anything younger than that or older than that just doesn't work imo.

Edited by Zello
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B_E_N_1992 said:

Remember Albert De Silva? Was that a fake leak or did Rockstar just change the name because it was leaked?

 

 

 It was Micheal's codename during Casting Calls.

There you have codenames for some of the characters from "V"

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Black_Jesus said:

If South Carolina is in the map I do hope they include streets with no lights-pure dark, bootleggers, deformed looking sob's and a lot of "boy" or "bo" pronouns. 

Nobody:

Not a soul:

Dudes from North Carolina with white jacked up Ram trucks that are loud like 800 decibels and go from 0 to 50 in 2 minutes: AYE BOH WHATS UP WITCHA

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gtavinfoxd said:

i would love to see that the female protagonist is a drug lord and the male just a hired gun, then they meet each other, they make a good releation ship and the male becomes the right hand of the female protagonist. at this point you will still be playing as the female until she gets kidnapped by a rival cartel, and then they take her to south america, after this you play as the male protagonist trying to find out what happen to her. depending on what you do to find her she can get killed, dissapear(wich is the same sh*t as "killed" lol) or you can find her and save her, and at almost the end of the game you can switch between the two main protagonist so this mean that the history will become a revege story at the very end. Would love to see some sh*t like that LOL 

This is seriously fantastic... Id love this

Link to post
Share on other sites

Even before all these rumors, it seemed to me that Florida is logical and relevant for GTA, because there is something to give some "socio-cultural" comment, there is something to joke about and there is something to cry about. I've already written somewhere, but I repeat that this can be well imagined after watching the last two Harmony Corinne movies, which are both about Florida and which are both basically similar to GTA V, but with a taste of all that "pink and green" lifestyle. For me personally, this topic is much more interesting and fresh than scarface about cartels and the 70s.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Zello said:

Alabama does not work with Vice City.

It doesn't work with Vice City as much as Las Venturas doesn't work with Los Santos. Just because something is happening in one city/state doesn't mean, that rest of the world disappears.

Edited by Kris194
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

If GTA 6 Was 70 percent last year I think this year the game has reached 82% so I guess the announcement will be in October 2022 because the should be reached the full development 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Nawaf said:

If GTA 6 Was 70 percent last year I think this year the game has reached 82% so I guess the announcement will be in October 2022 because the should be reached the full development 

Where did Rockstar state they were at 70% last year? I can't find this tweet!

Link to post
Share on other sites
BigFloppySausageTits
1 hour ago, Nawaf said:

If GTA 6 Was 70 percent last year I think this year the game has reached 82% so I guess the announcement will be in October 2022 because the should be reached the full development 

How do u determine that

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Kris194 said:

It doesn't work with Vice City as much as Las Venturas doesn't work with Los Santos. Just because something is happening in one city/state doesn't mean, that rest of the world disappears.

What's interesting in Alabama and how will it work?

LA,SF and LV are amongst the most popular and iconic US cities worldwide and that's why they did that.

Even New Orleans with State of Florida and Atlanta makes more sense tbh.

 

Edited by Ryz 92
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rajder said:

 It was Micheal's codename during Casting Calls.

There you have codenames for some of the characters from "V"

 

That leak is actually from March 2011, whereas this leak is from October 2012.

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

That leak is actually from March 2011, whereas this leak is from October 2012.

it turns out it was before the official announcement.. but which insider published it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raskalov said:

it turns out it was before the official announcement.. but which insider published it?

@supererogatory on Twitter, I think.

This is where it all started (And what finally made me sign up)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
nicktestbranch
13 hours ago, DeltaV20 said:

A Kill Trevor B kill Michael C Deathwish D Stay on los santos and get old  until ps6 launch : GTAV

looks accurate, though I'd assume by 2021 Lester would be dead from COVID due to the person supplying his inhalers being infected

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Black_Jesus said:

Nawaf, GTA V came out in 2013 and has been stuck at 96% development complete since.

accourding to what tez said last year he said that the is 60%-70% done and he is realible

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nawaf said:

accourding to what tez said last year he said that the is 60%-70% done and he is realible

and remember strauss said that work hasn't slowed down doing the pandemic. Trailer this year - october. I garuntee you.

Edited by mussefar03
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 4 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.