1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5]

Spider-Vice

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion Part 5  

889 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think GTA VI is going to be announced?

• 2022 or later
  2. 2. When do you think GTA VI is going to be released?

• Earlier than 2022
    • Later than 2023
  3. 3. Where do you think GTA VI is going to be mainly set?

• Vice City
    • Liberty City
    • A completely new place
    • All the earlier GTA places at once

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Zello

• DeltaV20

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well...thought i post the code snippet i found of most likely GTA 6 in the RDR2.exe there is a mention in it of a parachuting file that does not exist in V or the gta5.exe either, so it isn´t a l

Remakes are fir companies that huv lost their imagination......     Incidentally, thank ye 🕷️ fir asking, ah'm in tip top shape fir ah man o' ma years   Riddles, no' riddled

Mibbies it wiz fir ah blether ✝️

Remember when in artworks Chop looked like an angry motherf*cker, but in reality he is just an adorable ball of fur.

Probably lost his balls already...

Edited by Americana
29 minutes ago, Americana said:

Remember when in artworks Chop looked like an angry motherf*cker, but in reality he is just an adorable ball of fur.

It is not the dog who is aggressive, it is the owner who trains the dog in this way. look at Franklin the wimp😂

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1
  • KEKW 1
30 minutes ago, Americana said:

Chops dead by now. It's been nearly 8 years.

47 minutes ago, Americana said:

I think a lot can be said about Wade too.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, redroad said:

GTA and Red Dead have a different audience base that don't overlap or cannibalise each other 

Well, that’s partially true. But if we’re talking in terms of pure revenue, GTA V is Rockstar’s most profitable asset as by now. therefore it is even more legitimate to ask why they decided to spend money developing and releasing a game whose purpose was to be played by a restricted, more mature slice of audience, instead of continuing to milk the same game over and over. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Drummer98 said:

Well, that’s partially true. But if we’re talking in terms of pure revenue, GTA V is Rockstar’s most profitable asset as by now. therefore it is even more legitimate to ask why they decided to spend money developing and releasing a game whose purpose was to be played by a restricted, more mature slice of audience, instead of continuing to milk the same game over and over. 

Because they can????

15 minutes ago, Short Dawg said:

Because they can????

Ok maybe I didn’t say it clear enough. Of course they can and they have to, cause they can’t stop making other games. I was replying to a guy stating that GTA VI will never come out, since stopping GTA Online would be like putting an end to this wave of huge earnings. Then I replied saying that, if this was Rockstar’s way of thinking, they would never have done RDR2.

Edited by Drummer98
1 hour ago, Drummer98 said:

Ok maybe I didn’t say it clear enough. Of course they can and they have to, cause they can’t stop making other games. I was replying to a guy stating that GTA VI will never come out, since stopping GTA Online would be like putting an end to this wave of huge earnings. Then I replied saying that, if this was Rockstar’s way of thinking, they would never have done RDR2.

The decision to press the 'go' button on RDR2 development would have been made long before the exceptional commercial success of GTA Online was known about or reasonably expected. Sure, they could have canned it - and other titles were canned, allegedly - but RDR is about as far away from the culture and style of GTA as you can get, unless you were to go medieval or something like that. 😆

• Like 2

Rockstar could post a VI made in MS paint and Id still be crying with joy. Honestly, it would take no effort from them to break the world

• Like 2
On 2/26/2021 at 4:49 AM, Len Lfc said:

Nah, I just don't see life that way. I may be on these forums daily. But I play other games in the meantime. I haven't actually played GTA (properly) since August 2018. Most of the time I'm here enjoying these threads just for the chaos of when something might happen, but doesn't.

Bro you can play ets2 and ets2 online(truclersmp) or ats and ats online its one hell of a game.Just give it a  try @Len Lfc

7 hours ago, Drummer98 said:

Because RDR2 sold 31 million coppies, so it's still big money. The fans wanted a sequel and I'm sure the team wanted something to do too.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gta6 fan said:

Bro you can play ets2 and ets2 online(truclersmp) or ats and ats online its one hell of a game.Just give it a  try @Len Lfc

Not for me, those games. But I just mean I don't play GTA very often. I still play a lot of games. Just finished RE7, RE2 & RE3 in the past couple of months. Playing Control, currently.

2 hours ago, Americana said:

Fake, or...?

Hide contents

iFlmF2B.png

dude i told you not to share that, i'm gonna get a serious "implore" spiel from the higher ups again

Probably 2038 or 2039. By then, the new consoles (PS7, Xbox?) should be 4-5 years old, assuming they follow the 7 year pattern, with PS6 releasing in 2027 and PS7 in 2034. Probably a new Red Dead or IP releasing in 2029-2030??? They should have enough time getting used to these consoles and have a big enough player base by the end of 2030s for GTA VII. 

Edit: I will come back here in those years to see if I was right

Edit: Actually, It might be earlier than that (mid 2030s?) 

Edited by EliteGamer_6
13 hours ago, Drummer98 said:

Rockstar have gotten so bored with the constant stream of revenue for no work from Gta o, that they had to make another game to stop them going insane.

Gtaforums 

Lay it on me, 

Biggest update in the last two months, bullsh*t included. Even though we know its all bullsh*t 

Last time I was here, Gonna or whatever his name trolled the whole forum with the help of the mods who were supposed to ban him, but realized higher traffic is better than low traffic so they didnt do anything and let him ramble on 

Then I heard something about the 3D universe being remastered, any updates on that "rumor"? 

On 2/26/2021 at 12:35 PM, seth297 said:

gta 6 is confirmed to be in development  by one of the top journo in the industry so lets halt that nonsense. 

not to mention numerous resumes having 6 on them and two leaks  scouting letter and project americas that for me have basically been proven real so 6 will come. 

its a bitch the wait yes rockstar are a frustrating company yes no communication hardly with fans. 

but there are the best for me in terms of open world games because they take there time to perfect there worlds with depth and scale. 

name me a bad game there have brought out since gta 3 . 

at least they dont rush a game and release it half assed like cyberpunk or basically release the same game over and over like assassins creed games . 

yes every gta follow the same formula but they are all different flavour and story 

There's no doubt its in development 

I just don't expect it till 2023-2028 🥵

1 minute ago, Oldboy_ said:

Then I heard something about the 3D universe being remastered, any updates on that "rumor"? 

That rumor was started by a mod here lmao. 

A lot people keep saying it's coming it's coming! Personally I think it's a load of sh*t and if it does end up being real a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

Here's the thread for it.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Zello said:

A lot people keep saying it's coming it's coming! Personally I think it's a load of sh*t and if it does end up being real a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

Here's the thread for it.

Its kinda sad 

These days in the social media era words are more accountable 

Cant just hide behind "things change" or "covid" 

People never forget 

Hopefully the mods werent just throwing out some BS in the sake of traffic 

Edited by Oldboy_
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Zello said:

Did the mods actually start the rumor? I thought Machbud just said something he's excited for is coming soon and other people just started connecting random dots.

StuntMaster100
32 minutes ago, DexMacLeod said:

Did the mods actually start the rumor? I thought Machbud just said something he's excited for is coming soon and other people just started connecting random dots.

"You are trying to leak in the wrong forum"

"Would have genuinely never expected them to do that"

"I think it's f*cking awesome and can't wait. I've wanted this to happen for many years now and I'm glad it's happening sooner than later"

(1) Gta Trilogy Remastered : GTA6 (reddit.com)

Edited by StuntMaster100

^Never ever connect this community to that of reddit's GTA6. There a long way from being a reputable place for GTA info.

OT: Wow so what does it take for this company to really invest in the music like they did before? Just current listening to the VCS Flash Fm, and wow I've come to appreciate even the less popular tracks great listening content. Feels like they are able to reach their dreams of being a solidified record company  like they first wanted to in their early years.

• Like 1
StuntMaster100
6 minutes ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

^Never ever connect this community to that of reddit's GTA6. There a long way from being a reputable place for GTA info.

All the info in that thread is screenshots from these forums itself. They are not making stuff up.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

The same people who post there also post here soo...

yLUadqM.jpg