3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5]

Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice

Bashing YouTubers and making the topic about it (or any other kind of antagonism) will net you a warning for derailing the topic.

Please use some common sense too while discussing subjects, don't delve too deep into speculating about people's personal lives (e.g. Houser departure from R*, Rockstar developers, etc.) as they deserve privacy and not a raging fan forum to make up things about them. Needless to say, any hate will be quickly nipped in the bud.

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion Part 5  

771 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think GTA VI is going to be announced?

• 2022 or later
  2. 2. When do you think GTA VI is going to be released?

• Earlier than 2022
    • Later than 2023
  3. 3. Where do you think GTA VI is going to be mainly set?

• Vice City
    • Liberty City
    • A completely new place
    • All the earlier GTA places at once

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Zello

• DeltaV20

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well...thought i post the code snippet i found of most likely GTA 6 in the RDR2.exe there is a mention in it of a parachuting file that does not exist in V or the gta5.exe either, so it isn´t a l

Remakes are fir companies that huv lost their imagination......     Incidentally, thank ye 🕷️ fir asking, ah'm in tip top shape fir ah man o' ma years   Riddles, no' riddled

Mibbies it wiz fir ah blether ✝️

CheesyWalnuts

Well, that guy mentioning gonnae really did revive this thread.

• KEKW 7
SMC TBane
1 hour ago, Zapper said:

It would be an interesting sight if gonnae turns out to right to some extent and this forum starts sucking him off again :kekw:

I would suck tf out of him, if he was right. 

(No homo)

• KEKW 4
  • excuseme 5
Len Lfc

And that was the end of GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5]

• KEKW 7
Itscoming2020

1 hour ago, kris_1313 said:

still, for me things what happened with R* in 2020 indicates that T2 priority is milking GTAO, which is worrying, isn't?

it doesnt matter what they do, everything is wrong. What if R* says F* Online, the same people that say "they milking it" will say why is it not further supported.

If you think that the same devs working on Online and Singleplayer you are wrong.

If you think 100+ People working  on Online-Updates you are wrong, there are a lot less. I can even imagine R* has there seperate developers only for Online.

What that means? The Other People at R* (3000+ People?) still working on other Games. More Time / More Money = Better Games

It doesnt matter how long they will take, it will be incredible

Edited by Itscoming2020
  • Like 2
  • fir thi bairns 2
DarkDayz
1 hour ago, Len Lfc said:

How is that obvious? We know after GTA V they dedicated all their studios to work on RDR2 collaboratively. Yes, that's not entirely new, they've done things similarly in the past. But not to that scale. The very fact that they spent 5 years on RDR2, and it's been over 2 years since then with no announcement for GTA VI indicates that the next game they immediately began working on was RDR2. Not GTA VI. I'm not saying GTA VI wasn't in production, at all. I'm sure it was. But plans changed. Things changed. RDR2 was very demanding and things get pushed back. What GTA VI may have been 4 or 5 years ago is likely very different than it is today.

Would like to outline this article from vulture which gives you a sense of when RDR2 started production, and when it went into full studio production.

https://www.vulture.com/2018/10/the-making-of-rockstar-games-red-dead-redemption-2.html

Copy and pasted key points below for ease.

In early 2011, Dan began chatting with Rockstar San Diego about how Red Dead Redemption 2 would look and who the characters would be. Late that summer, he says, he had a “broad outline and rough flow of the game defined.” By fall 2012, his team had completed rough scripts for many of the game’s missions and started doing read-throughs on video conference calls with directors of game play, art design, and animation from Rockstar offices around the world. 

“We always did try to dream big,” says Edge, who directed the majority of those sessions, beginning in 2013, at Rockstar’s motion capture studio in Bethpage, New York.

RDR2 was deep into production whilst GTA V was still unreleased and being marketed in 2013. It is entirely likely that GTA V was being written and recorded as early as 2015/16.

It is also entirely possible that Dan finished writing the game before he left, as mocap likely started around the time RDR2 was being finished.

Edited by darkdayz
  • Like 1
Len Lfc

Regardless of anyones opinion on GTA Online. The money helped fund RDR2. Without it, TT would've needed that game out sooner, and it wouldn't have been the same game.

• Like 11
xanoka
51 minutes ago, CheesyWalnuts said:

Well, that guy mentioning gonnae really did revive this thread.

i said it would revive the thread

• Like 1
Len Lfc
1 minute ago, darkdayz said:

Would like to outline this article from vulture which gives you a sense of when RDR2 started production, and when it went into full studio production.

https://www.vulture.com/2018/10/the-making-of-rockstar-games-red-dead-redemption-2.html

Copy and pasted key points below for ease.

RDR2 was deep into production whilst GTA V was still unreleased and marketed in 2013. It is entirely likely that GTA V was being written and recorded as early as 2015/16.

Yeah, I've brought that up multiple times before.

23 minutes ago, Itscoming2020 said:

it doesnt matter what they do, everything is wrong. What if R* says F* Online, the same people that say "they milking it" will say why is it not further supported.

but I don't like GTA Online

• Ame I ssh
gonnaenodaethat

Imagine if LSD hud retained ownership o' GTAO on their ain ootwhae their deal whae thi devil.

Greed, Jealousy, Class, Power, Backstabbing, Corporate Climbers & let's no' forget thi Egos...... 

• Like 1
  • fir thi bairns 20
  • excuseme 1
  • Bruh 1
Chief_Forasteiro
31 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Regardless of anyones opinion on GTA Online. The money helped fund RDR2. Without it, TT would've needed that game out sooner, and it wouldn't have been the same game.

The only good thing about GTAO, is the money R* makes to fund their new games. 

So I hope the little Timmy continues to buying a lot shark cards (and maybe gold bars) so we can play GTA VI, RDR3, Bully 2, Midnight Club 4, Max Payne 4, L.A Noire 2 and much much more. 

• KEKW 1
Black_Jesus

This discussion is getting good.

GIF-210113-131429.gif

Edited by Black_Jesus
  • Like 1
Nikhilmao
2 hours ago, EliteGamer_6 said:

VI on the island from the teaser is not a hint or is simply a coincidence

You mean the co-ordinates in the surveil.exe teaser that lead to a road that doesn't even remotely look like a VI? 

It literally looks like a reversed N or Z, there's no cut point to indicate the separation between the V and the I. 

• KEKW 1
  • excuseme 1
  • Bruh 2
Raskalov
18 minutes ago, Nikhilmao said:

You mean the co-ordinates in the surveil.exe teaser that lead to a road that doesn't even remotely look like a VI? 

It literally looks like a reversed N or Z, there's no cut point to indicate the separation between the V and the I. 

bb31f38e0ff4656e41ad37474711a573.jpgNo, damn it, this is "Battle of the Psychics"! What's in the trunk?...Are you saying it's not rock star style?Everyone has seen the Roman numerals VI!! Or are you saying that one of Rockstar's employees accidentally entered these coordinates and oh my God!!!It is when everyone is waiting for the announcement of GTA VI...It's impossible!!!for me, this is a legitimate leak!!!

EliteGamer_6
22 minutes ago, Nikhilmao said:

I'll book your eye doctor appointment sir. 

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2
xanoka
24 minutes ago, Nikhilmao said:

why would r* put those coordinates in the teaser in the first place if not to tease gta vi? what a reversed N or Z stands for in GTA? it's clearly a VI and you're the only one that think it's anything else.

• Like 1
DeltaV20
4 hours ago, gonnaenodaethat said:

Ye mibbies confuse me whae a performing seal young newcomer. 

Ah'm sure one o' ma pals will be along soon tae enlighten ye oan some o' ma recent "magic" regards Frankenstein Island. 

ngl , i'll make a dictionary for the last fish supper language 

• Like 1
Raskalov

38d17f1a57c0b2b619581f41e6cc58bd.pngthis is not just an accident. On the other hand, when it comes to Rockstar, there can be a deep meaning behind every accident.

• Like 4
  • fir thi bairns 1
  • KEKW 1
The Wolf Man

This language of his sounds more like a random drunk person than a scottish one.

• KEKW 6
Zapper
2 hours ago, kris_1313 said:

Another AAA publisher made MMO GTA-like game, people will gonna flock to them

Never gonna happen. Any other AAA publisher first have to compete with the brand GTA and R* then GTAO along with it's 7 years worth of updates. It's the same situation when everyone tried imitating World of Warcraft and failed miserably but WoW is still going strong.

• Like 4
  • YEE 1
DeltaV20
3 minutes ago, Raskalov said:

38d17f1a57c0b2b619581f41e6cc58bd.pngthis is not just an accident. On the other hand, when it comes to Rockstar, there can be a deep meaning behind every accident.

Users on this thread have been seeing these things from a long time , maybe that's why this didn't bothered them/us even if it's not a coincidence

• Like 2
Nikhilmao
19 minutes ago, Raskalov said:

this is not just an accident. On the other hand, when it comes to Rockstar, there can be a deep meaning behind every accident.

And for what reason do you decide that this highlighted section here is split and spells out VI? I'm trying to say that the roads are clearly connected and physically cannot form the letters "VI". It would be a completely different story if that small road piece of road was not there imo. 

BBEkwRx.jpg

• Like 3
  • fir thi bairns 1
  • KEKW 2
  • Bruh 1
Cash 4 Clickbait
26 minutes ago, The Wolf Man said:

This language of his sounds more like a random drunk person than a scottish one.

Same thing.

Edited by Cash 4 Clickbait
  • KEKW 2
mussefar03
15 hours ago, CoryLVV said:

How smooth is your brain that you think someone who was exposed for making fake leaks would use a similar username? I've explained my username before to you. CoryLV has been my GTAO username for 6 years, the LV are roman numerals for my annieversary with my fiancee.

Lol. But you gotta be honest that it seems kinda sus, that your username sounds almost identical and plus you post that instagram pic with rockstar that changed it logo. idk, i'm not tryna be mean. but it is pretty fishy to me

Raskalov
7 minutes ago, Nikhilmao said:

And for what reason do you decide that this highlighted section here is split and spells out VI? I'm trying to say that the roads are clearly connected and physically cannot form the letters "VI". It would be a completely different story if that small road piece of road was not there imo. 

Should Hauser and Zelnik have called you and told you what?Why?when?  Rockstar loves riddles

• Like 1
seth297

i do hope south americas is open world i do find it a joke with rockstar doing guarma and cayo perico and neither is open world . 

just look at cayo perico you can go back after the heist only part of the island which makes no sense . 

i dont mind if there is no mountains deserts etc in six but if the open world is only miami/everglades i will be unhappy but i do hope we cuba and bogota for free roam it would add  replay value to sp and online and scope for futher online expansions 

Raskalov

For those who are sitting in a tank and do not see the coordinates of the Roman numerals in the teaser of the new addition, I have one question: "have you read the history of Ancient Rome?"..There are no Arabic numerals in

Edited by Raskalov
right hand was busy
  • KEKW 1
RenegadeAngel
22 minutes ago, The Wolf Man said:

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/01/13/playstation-store-top-downloads-of-2020/amp/

Most downloaded games of 2020 on PSN:

6 - The Last of Us 2

5 - Ghost of Tsushima

2 - GTA 5

I'm sure the guys at R* are in a hurry to release the sequel as soon as possible.

Hold up, Tsushima is higher than TLOU? Nice! Based Americans.

• Like 3
  • KEKW 1
Tommy "Nightmare" Smith

I'm not going to buy the fact that this is only a coincidence. 

I mean 10 numbers, infinite combinations, and the many numbers in the coordinates of the trailer bring to an exact spot on earth where the road makes a VI? Rockstar planned this 

• Like 3