1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5]

Spider-Vice

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion Part 5  

890 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think GTA VI is going to be announced?

• 2022 or later
  2. 2. When do you think GTA VI is going to be released?

• Earlier than 2022
    • Later than 2023
  3. 3. Where do you think GTA VI is going to be mainly set?

• Vice City
    • Liberty City
    • A completely new place
    • All the earlier GTA places at once

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Zello

• DeltaV20

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well...thought i post the code snippet i found of most likely GTA 6 in the RDR2.exe there is a mention in it of a parachuting file that does not exist in V or the gta5.exe either, so it isn´t a l

Remakes are fir companies that huv lost their imagination......     Incidentally, thank ye 🕷️ fir asking, ah'm in tip top shape fir ah man o' ma years   Riddles, no' riddled

4 minutes ago, IS90 said:

Isn't the return of Mr. may or may not be Speed enough for the day?
GIF-210113-002904.gif

one more leak doesn't hurt anyone 

26 minutes ago, xanoka said:

you know what could give this topic a new life? a real leak. @gonnaenodaethat a little help here?

You all hounded him away, begged for him to be banned when you didn't get what you wanted. What you thought he was telling you. Now people want him back...

Funny, that.

5 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

You all hounded him away, begged for him to be banned when you didn't get what you wanted. What you thought he was telling you. Now people want him back...

Funny, that.

i did no such thing... but i know that many users here wanted him banned 

but it was a joke i made with that comment, i know that he won't or can't tell nothing

Edited by xanoka
7 hours ago, wise_man said:

I have a theory that R* decided to redesign all GTA VI missions after RDR2's lack of freedom backlash. That's why the development takes longer than expected.

Now that would be great.

I've always said MGSV is an example of where they should take some of the missions freedom-wise. There's so many way's you can improvise to get the job done in that game.

Of course not all the missions would be like that since missions that offer that level of freedom probably couldn't offer the cinematic peaks a scripted mission could. A healthy mix of both would be great though.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Not you personally. 'You all' in a general sense.

sh*t got pretty bad back in March/April.

I still call him a liar, I will believe him only if I see teaser of anything new

12 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Funny, that.

Imo he deserved the ban.

No problem with posting fake leaks and speculation just don't hype people up for particular dates.

If other people did the things he did they would be immediately get a ban.

even the admins posted something about Vi backing him up, a post claiming we will get something related to Gta vi in March. (Last year)

gonnaenodaethat
41 minutes ago, xanoka said:

you know what could give this topic a new life? a real leak. @gonnaenodaethat a little help here?

Ye mibbies confuse me whae a performing seal young newcomer. 

Ah'm sure one o' ma pals will be along soon tae enlighten ye oan some o' ma recent "magic" regards Frankenstein Island. 

That... "magic"...? That's why we came here. Because of that thing... that... magic...

Edited by Americana
11 minutes ago, Americana said:

"Magic"...? That... "magic"...? That's why we came here. Because of that thing... that... magic...

The ...

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • YEE 1

Some people in this thread say they won't believe anything without any proof yet they are here believing this troll. Smh. 

And the RDR 2 trailer back in 2018 can't prove that he is truly an insider or knows anything. 

Edited by EliteGamer_6
sometimesIwork4goverment
29 minutes ago, gonnaenodaethat said:

Ye mibbies confuse me whae a performing seal young newcomer. 

Ah'm sure one o' ma pals will be along soon tae enlighten ye oan some o' ma recent "magic" regards Frankenstein Island. 

Ai' yo whos man is this 😂😂

Orthur The Boah
5 minutes ago, EliteGamer_6 said:

Some people in this thread say they won't believe anything without any proof yet they are here believing this troll. Smh. 

And the RDR 2 trailer back in 2018 can't prove that he is truly an insider or knows anything. 

Just wait for someone to point out his recent "magic". I think I know what it is but I don't wanna spoil it now. ;)

Oh, don't you worry.

When the sky has cleared,
And the storm has passed -
We'll walk arm in arm
Down our promised path.

Edited by Americana

Well he was right about Frankenstein's island. Weevils, Killer Whales, Jaws, etc. The name of the boat from Jaws ic "Orca". A killer whale. A killer whale translated into Russian is.......?

Just sayin'. He's never going to give a straight answer. And nobody is truly on his wavelength.

Orthur The Boah

I simply can't imagine how someone would refuse to believe the preacher even after reading this topic

No way in hell those are coincidences. I think people are still pissed off from March last year that they don't want to believe him just for the sake of it.

3 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Well he was right about Frankenstein's island. Weevils, Killer Whales, Jaws, etc. The name of the boat from Jaws ic "Orca". A killer whale. A killer whale translated into Russian is.......?

Just sayin'. He's never going to give a straight answer. And nobody is truly on his wavelength.

Maybe,

MAYBE,

but I still don't believe that's next game is in works, so that's nothing for me

Just now, kris_1313 said:

Maybe,

MAYBE,

but I still don't believe that's next game is in works, so that's nothing for me

It wasn't. "Frankenstein's Island" Cayo Perico.

Jason Schreier reported GTAVI is in development now and that's enough confirmation for me. He is honestly the best in biz. Even he thinks the game is supposed to be released in 2022-'23. Surely he's not risk his credibility just for adding a paragraph in his article.

Also It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Rockstar isn't on their ass after RDR2 was released. I'm 99.9% sure Ruffian Games, now Rockstar Dundee is working on GTAV current gen port while the core team has moved on to their next project which is GTAVI.

2 minutes ago, Orthur The Boah said:

No way in hell those are coincidences. I think people are still pissed off from March last year that they don't want to believe him just for the sake of it.

but that's doesn't explain why Dan Houser is gone; since T2 killed Star Theory Games by poaching their devteam, throwing out the co-founder of their crown jewel isn't beyond them

StuntMaster100
3 minutes ago, Zapper said:

It would be an interesting sight if gonnae turns out to right to some extent and this forum starts sucking him off again :kekw:

people still believe him?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Zapper said:

It would be an interesting sight if gonnae turns out to right to some extent

He already has been.

1 minute ago, wise_man said:

Gonnae's credibility can only be proven after we got the trailer/game.

That's already happened. It just wasn't for the game you thought it was.

19 minutes ago, Orthur The Boah said:

I simply can't imagine how someone would refuse to believe the preacher even after reading this topic

So a picture of a bikini all of a sudden means Cayo Perico? Ok. A guy waving from the plane all of a sudden means us going to Cayo Perico? Sure, there are interesting things there that might suggest that he knows stuff but let me remind you, the same people who believe this guy straight away are those who said the VI on the island from the teaser is not a hint or is simply a coincidence. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, kris_1313 said:

but that's doesn't explain why Dan Houser is gone

What if Dan just wanted to retire, as simple as that. Truth is we're throwing darts in dark hoping that one might stick. Until the first trailer comes out or some really convincing leak comes out this forum is gonna be like this and you know what, it's unironically f*cking fun.

• Like 2
  • YEE 1
1 minute ago, Len Lfc said:

What if some of the people we look up to are bad eggs? And them leaving is not actually a bad thing?

🤷‍♂️

Even though it happened several years ago, Leslie's departure was the real tragedy and almost no one talks about it. I can't believe they're putting Dan and Lazlow at the same level or even higher just because they were cebs / execs. 

3 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

What if some of the people we look up to are bad eggs? And them leaving is not actually a bad thing?

🤷‍♂️

As long as the final product (gtavi) won't take a hit in its quality i am ok with any kind of change. Things move forward, nothing is eternal. 

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1