4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread

nicktestbranch

Thomas Cavendish

the irony is that the rdr leaked map was totally focussed. 

Volatollotalov
On 7/24/2021 at 10:38 PM, Thomas Cavendish said:

An interesting point.

A school of thought swirled around suggesting that the RDRII map leak came from someone reasonably senior, and who back then jumped ship to join the then-nascent Benzies enterprise. It was a fraught time for some for sure. 

Whereas the recent 'leak' was presumably from someone pretending to be from a tester kind of position in the hierarchy.

Edited by Volatollotalov

On 7/24/2021 at 10:38 PM, Thomas Cavendish said:

Been re-reading through the old RDR2 mapping thread, and there were some people refusing to believe it was real well after Trailer 2 had released and it was all but confirmed to be real.

On 7/25/2021 at 2:16 AM, Volatollotalov said:

A school of thought swirled around suggesting that the RDRII map leak came from someone reasonably senior, and who back then jumped ship to join the then-nascent Benzies enterprise. It was a fraught time for some for sure. 

Whereas the recent 'leak' was presumably from someone pretending to be from a tester kind of position in the hierarchy.

I find the original posters wording quite interesting:

So I have just come across this picture off screen from a source I shall not mention that might be the map for the new Red Dead game.

Can anyone compare this with the maps from the old games and see if it's new?

Makes me think they saw what they were working on and snapped a cheeky photo without telling them. It WAS real, so even though they could be lying about how they found it or who they are (Let's face it, if you're going to leak something real, you wouldn't give accurate details about who you were or how you got it. That's too much incriminating evidence) we have to take it at face value and work with that.

Guess what... it's literally the same thing as "my roommate is working on a Rockstar game" :kekw:

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

The most recent 'leak', I doubt its legitimacy because a 2022 release doesnt make much sense.

• KEKW 3

On 7/28/2021 at 7:58 AM, Fail_At_GTA said:

The most recent 'leak', I doubt its legitimacy because a 2022 release doesnt make much sense.

That's most assuredly fake AF. Cyberpunk still has it's old release date so if we think it's an old document, so sometime before COVID hit, somehow they figured out exact release dates of GTA6 and GoW Ragnarok and none of them has been formally revealed yet :kekw:

That being said Fall 2022 can be a good announcement window for GTAVI with a Fall 2024 release. 

CynicalMexican
On 7/27/2021 at 7:28 PM, Fail_At_GTA said:

I call mierda de toro, something like that is extremely easy to fake.

Plus, wouldn't this be Sony Interactive Entertainment now?

On 7/27/2021 at 9:28 PM, Fail_At_GTA said:

What do you mean recent? This is from last year, and I believe it was proven fake because it says sony computer entertainment or something like that

On 7/27/2021 at 10:28 PM, Fail_At_GTA said:

It's an obvious fake leak. But I wish it was real 2022 🙏

PreciousWall
On 7/24/2021 at 10:49 PM, RedDagger said:

h hey guys im work at r star a

and uh um

I got gameplay leak and it lo

IqUNk5z.png

oh cru crumbs hol on my

my arms are shakeing h haa

FEi0iaX.png

ohg sh*t i think f*ck sa sam is coming oh god nono onon

Every GTA VI leak pictures taken with entry level phone camera from 2010s lol 

On 7/28/2021 at 8:48 AM, PreciousWall said:

Every GTA VI leak pictures taken with entry level phone camera from 2010s lol 

2010's? More like 1990's. 

Edited by The Tracker
  • KEKW 2

On 7/24/2021 at 4:49 PM, RedDagger said:

h hey guys im work at r star a

and uh um

I got gameplay leak and it lo

IqUNk5z.png

oh cru crumbs hol on my

my arms are shakeing h haa

FEi0iaX.png

ohg sh*t i think f*ck sa sam is coming oh god nono onon

Watch the idiots call this one fake too man

Don't be quick to judge people! it looks very Rockstar-esque to me 

• KEKW 2

On 7/28/2021 at 12:34 AM, BAGS00 said:

What do you mean recent? This is from last year, and I believe it was proven fake because it says sony computer entertainment or something like that

Ah this one must've slipped by me.  Only saw the reddit post today.

On 7/28/2021 at 9:02 AM, The Tracker said:

2010's? More like 1990's. 

Hate to break it to you

But cellphones were barely a thing during the 90's. Camera phones didn't come to the everyday consumer till 2002 to 2003(Incidentally that's how Samsung made their name). The first massed produced camera phone didn't come until 1999 and didn't leave Japan.

https://hypertextbook.com/facts/2002/BogusiaGrzywac.shtml

http://edition.cnn.com/TECH/ptech/9905/18/japan.phonetv/

https://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=193

Edited by evelpod666

On 7/29/2021 at 2:01 AM, evelpod666 said:

Hate to break it to you

But cellphones were barely a thing during the 90's. Camera phones didn't come to the everyday consumer till 2003(Incidentally that's how Samsung made their name). The first massed produced camera phone didn't come until 1999 and didn't leave Japan.

I'm aware, but I'm referring to 1990's home camera quality, I forgot to specify.

CynicalMexican
On 7/28/2021 at 5:01 PM, evelpod666 said:

Hate to break it to you

But cellphones were barely a thing during the 90's. Camera phones didn't come to the everyday consumer till 2002 to 2003(Incidentally that's how Samsung made their name). The first massed produced camera phone didn't come until 1999 and didn't leave Japan.

https://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=193

Yeah cell phones were extremely rudimentary back then and weren't that common especially in emerging markets. It was a status symbol if anything, nowadays you never leave your house without it.

On 7/28/2021 at 9:06 PM, Mattineu said:

Here is your leaked GTA VI map bro

fBKQU86.png

This has to be real, the wang lines up with Florida.

• KEKW 3

On 7/28/2021 at 8:06 PM, Mattineu said:

fBKQU86.png

Hey man what was your "room mate" doing while you toke this image from his PC?

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

On 7/29/2021 at 3:31 AM, CynicalMexican said:

Yeah cell phones were extremely rudimentary back then and weren't that common especially in emerging markets. It was a status symbol if anything, nowadays you never leave your house without it.

Maybe in the 80's, but in the mid 90's they were already starting to get popular, mainly Nokia phones. I think what user wanted to say was that cellphones barely were anything else than just cellphones, not like today where you can even do shopping. 

Edited by The Tracker
  • Like 2

Volatollotalov
On 7/29/2021 at 5:17 AM, Zello said:

Lol this is absolute steaming BS.

Whoever wrote this hasn't got the first f*cking clue about how the UK justice system works, and even the basic difference between commercial and criminal courts, yet alone anything about the UK jury system, how it's selected, and what it does and does not do.

Employment law is dealt with in a completely separate court system (a tribunal) to tax law (usually a civil court) and criminal law (a criminal court). Most likely a jury would only be used if this were a serious criminal prosecution against specific directors, and if that were the case then everyone here would have heard about it by now.

The idea of putting Rockstar games as a company in the court dock for a criminal trial is absurd.

And before anyone recalls the news about Rockstar claiming UK tax relief - well, regardless of the moral rights or wrongs of doing so it was all completely within the law, they qualified for that benefit and so they made use of it, just like all the other beneficiaries did.

Edited by Volatollotalov
  • Like 2

Yeah, that sounds like a big steaming pile of BS to me. Jury duty for a whole ass company? Suuuure. If it's about "tax reliefs" once again (as it involves the HMRC - HMRC + Employment Act together would be money/benefits related if legit), I think people need to look into more UK megacorps. :p Also, I think we'd have heard of this by now from more people.

Edit: Someone on Reddit clarified the same thing as the post above but of course the people in that subreddit are the same ones who believe fake maps and all else anyway lol. Court cases are also public info so this would've been known by now as I said earlier.

Edited by Spider-Vice

On 7/29/2021 at 12:41 AM, _MK_ said:

Hey man what was your "room mate" doing while you toke this image from his PC?

jacking off to anime titties lol xDD

• Like 3

On 7/29/2021 at 4:06 AM, Mattineu said:

fBKQU86.png

It has a nice big loop there. Some good strokes around the edges. One less bridge between the islands and I would fondle with that.

Final Score: DI/CK - You took great caress on this one. 👍

Edited by OOI
Had to do a score revision.

nicktestbranch
On 7/29/2021 at 7:31 AM, Len Lfc said:

How can Rockstar go on trial when they were shut down almost 2 years ago?

The current Rockstar Games is actually a fake company ala Blazing Saddles, the jury is going to be lured into a fake town and exploded there

SCVHistory.com LW2145k | Film-Arts | Mel Brooks' Blazing Saddles (1974).

that's why RDR II is a fake game, just a hoax that sold really well and the delusion we've ridden were the friends we made along the trails

On 7/29/2021 at 4:06 AM, Mattineu said:

fBKQU86.png

Looks way too different from the 2002 Vice City, like the whole layout is completely different, I think there's a chance that this could very well be a possible legit map.

The places where the outer stroke isn't there just mean they are unfinished and you'll fall through the map when you get there, anyone with basic game dev knowledge knows this.

The only thing weird about this is the lack of a "debug" on the top left, otherwise, I think you people have just seen GTAVI's map, damage controlling or denying won't work with this one.

Edited by The_Ghost

I know this VC map above in the previous page is one big joke but I still remember the area where that new road/highway/whatever that is is connected to from the airport section and my head cannot imagine how that place would look like with it connected that way LOL

Edited by The_Ghost

Volatollotalov
On 7/29/2021 at 6:16 PM, nicktestbranch said:

The current Rockstar Games is actually a fake company ala Blazing Saddles, the jury is going to be lured into a fake town and exploded there

Well, Rockstar North have not submitted their latest UK tax return, it's four months late and counting!

If a company didn't really exist, it too would not file its tax return. Therefore Rockstar does not exist! Massive hoax confirmed! 😮

(Actually, companies are late filing their taxes all the time, even big-ass ones like Rockstar. It doesn't really imply anything unusual at all - at the moment at least!)

Edited by Volatollotalov

Ok i just did the mistake of visiting that place, you know Reddit, someone posted some "GROUNDBREAKING EARTH SHATTERING 8.9 EARTHQUAKE NEWS"

Not going to approve this post until you give some kind of proof publicly or privately with us

Edit: Take this leak with a grain of salt

then

Ok we will approve this post but please delete the comment with your source name. Don't want any R* employees to get harassed.

Take it with a grain of salt, then the dude throws a name , ok remove the name of your source, we don't want your poor R* leaker employee to get hanged, approved.

🤦‍♂️

No wonder why that place is a infested with piles of fakes and BS, just make up whatever you want (regardless of how obvious of a fake it is), post it, wait for a mod to ask you to provide a name, throw a name, and you're all set, and people wonder why is there so many fakes going around these days.

Edited by _MK_
  • KEKW 6