4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

That Thread about US current events

Raavi

What a crazy thread, from 2020 USA presidential debate -> dead Venezuelan communists rigging the elections to help CCP -> furries attempting a coup -> reveal of the laser shooting space Jew conspiracy...

Who's writing this sh*t? Stop smoking whatever you're smoking, these plot twists are starting to get a little bit ridiculous 😂

I just watched some videos with Mike Lindell being interviewed and feel like my IQ might have been damaged.

Edited by Eutyphro
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, trip said:

Totally looking forward to Mike Lindell's (my pillow guy) 3 hour movie proving Chine rigged the election today.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mypillow-guy-mike-lindell-releasing-070212227.html

I just watched it on Youtube. It's like early Alex Jones meets Newsmax on a $5 budget. For the party people out there: Take a drink or a toke every time Mike says "wow!" or "wooooow!" You will have a damn good buzz by the end. It really makes me miss drinking and smoking. LOL But, it's still a laugh, regardless.

Edited by Laura91

From my completely neutral political view - i admire the optimism of Biden supporters and the tenancy of Trump supporters in America.
It`s a great show so far, i'll be watching the development of further increase of civil liberties, peaceful rhetorics, insightful shoutouts, declarations of power in favor of ethical and gender groups, cheery bonfires and energetic escalations.

Everything contributes greatly for the integrity of USA and maybe in few years, grateful citizens will give everything back they have gathered over years from diversity and splash their excitement out on the whole world, to enthusiastically receive it back and rebuild a new diverse and humble American society on ruins of the old world order.

Or maybe we all as nuclear ashes will be pretty indifferent to all of that.

2 hours ago, Fake Lilina said:

Are we having a second riot now? Seriously, these Trump supporters don't know when to quit...

The house managers have been presenting there case all week  in the second impeachment of  Trump and have been posting old video's  from January 6th riot as evidence in the impeachment ,Trump's lawyers  start tomorrow

--------

At noon eastern tomorrow  is when Trumps lawyers present there case

My neighbour said he wouldn't be surprised if his lawyers walked out part way throw and said it's going to be a clown show or when  the real fun begins

Edited by Craigsters

I watched a bit of the impeachment today and Donald's lawyers are  using images from the media that he called fake news and they are Contradicting  themselves  in doing so and I heard that Trump's lawyers had a closed door interview with some  those  jurors or house  members  judging him, wtf was that about?

-------------------------------------------------------

Trump's legal team has rested. Here's what happens next.

Trump's legal team just wrapped up presenting their case during the former President's second impeachment trial.

Senators are now taking a short break. Here's what to expect today and tomorrow:

• The Q&A period: When they return, they will begin up to four hours for senators’ questions. It’s not clear if they will use the full four hours, but that will likely be the last thing they do today. There's no way of estimating what time questions will be done because any senator can decide to ask a question on the floor on the fly as long as it's within the four-hour time period, and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer announced earlier today they would take a dinner break at 5 p.m. ET. 
  • Saturday session: Democratic senators told CNN they've been informed that the Senate will reconvene at 10 a.m. ET tomorrow.
  • The vote to acquit or convict: A final vote will be around 3 p.m. ET. This is not locked in yet and can change, but that's the expectation at the moment. Conviction requires two-thirds of senators present to offer "guilty" votes. Normally, two-thirds is 67 senators, which would require 17 Republican votes.

Hey I pasted in that paragraph from a word rich text format document, copied from CNN and it even  inserted the link properly above, neat

Edited by Craigsters
RighteousMind369

that montage of Dems frothing at the mouth for impeachment before Trump was even sworn in is very telling

33 minutes ago, RighteousMind369 said:

that montage of Dems frothing at the mouth for impeachment before Trump was even sworn in is very telling

It's telling that they, along with every other sane human on this planet, were right about Trump all along.

• YEE 1
RighteousMind369
5 hours ago, Yokelsson said:

It's telling that they, along with every other sane human on this planet, were right about Trump all along.

If thats how you wanna interpret it then sure

Oh, and you meant everyone MINUS the 80 million legitimate and loyal supporters that he has

Edited by RighteousMind369
4 hours ago, RighteousMind369 said:

Oh, and you meant everyone MINUS the 80 million legitimate and loyal supporters that he has

> Confuse voters for loyal supporters

> Overstate Trump's vote by 8% anyway.

Not the sharpest.

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

gone viral and first seen here as cut up page screen shots from CNN site, I found the original video above

The witness evidence maybe the call mentioned in the video above, that's my understanding, I could be wrong???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if your watching it now live, there voting to hear a witness, there on recess discussing it, the mics are off while they're doing so

There gone to recess tell 12:30 pm eastern , may be longer

Witness is republican 

update

the witness was just a statement document from  Herrera Beutler  and now they are on a 4 hour Q&A session , or they are in closing arguments and Q&A is later

Edited by Craigsters
RighteousMind369

Aaand Trump is acquitted to no ones surprise, but Twitters dismay

Now can congress go back to focusing on the American people?

5 hours ago, sivispacem said:

> Confuse voters for loyal supporters

Uhh anyone who had the balls to vote for Trump throughout a 4 year mostly successful smear campaign qualifies as a loyal supporter to me 

I hope  legal actions  are brought against  Donald Trump and his family  and that  none of them are ever allowed to run for office or  politics ever again, noone in the republican party seems to have a conscious or set of balls to stand up to Trump and  his family, shame on them

I hope all his debts are called in and he goes broke 

Edited by Craigsters
46 minutes ago, RighteousMind369 said:

Uhh anyone who had the balls to vote for Trump throughout a 4 year mostly successful smear campaign qualifies as a loyal supporter to me 

Vast swathes of America would vote Republican, even if their presidential candidate was a slop bucket, out of simple habit and tradition.

• Like 3
RighteousMind369
31 minutes ago, sivispacem said:

Vast swathes of America would vote Republican, even if their presidential candidate was a slop bucket, out of simple habit and tradition.

You can literally swap Republican out for Democrat and you'd still be right

Nevertheless, the 2024 lineup just got a little more interesting