Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

The GTA VI Social and General Chat Thread


Len Lfc

Recommended Posts

I for one am genuinely excited for GTA V E&E. As much as people meme the game nowadays it's still my favourite GTA and I don't mind at all being able to play yet another upgraded version until VI comes around.

 

Dunno what to expect from it. All I know is that if I can finally cruise around in 60fps I'll be happy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually think that ND's next game will be an open world. In U4, the Madagascar sequence was quite open and in TLOU2, Seattle was also an open world style. They even mentioned how they initially planned for the game to be open world. Since there is a very good chance that the next game would be a new IP, what better way to introduce the open world aspect with a new series. Since TLOU1 was already linear, it would've felt weird for part 2 to be quite different.

Edited by EliteGamer_6
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, EliteGamer_6 said:

I actually think that ND's next game will be an open world. In U4, the Madagascar sequence was quite open and in TLOU2, Seattle was also an open world style. They even mentioned how they initially planned for the game to be open world. Since there is a very good chance that the next game would be a new IP, what better way to introduce the open world aspect with a new series. Since TLOU1 was already linear, it would've felt weird for part 2 to be quite different.

Yeah, ND wanted to make TLoU2 a hub based open world game but ultimately didn't. 

(around 2 minutes)

Edited by Zapper
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think nothing would be better than them doing a Pirate game... The sword fighting in Uncharted 4 was really good, and they can maybe even give more backstory to Henry Avery. I wanted Rockstar to do a pirate game but they almost certainly won't. Since Naughty Dog's next game won't be either TLOU or Uncharted. I think making an open world game with focus on pirates would be really great.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Orthur The Boah said:

I think nothing would be better than them doing a Pirate game... The sword fighting in Uncharted 4 was really good, and they can maybe even give more backstory to Henry Avery. I wanted Rockstar to do a pirate game but they almost certainly won't. Since Naughty Dog's next game won't be either TLOU or Uncharted. I think making an open world game with focus on pirates would be really great.

Imagine an open world pirate game thats kinda like GTA have safe houses on certain islands. Running a pirate empire lmao.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

47cac6de93212af59a7d2259c6016af1ddb9f25b

 

Yeah but like make the protagonist be a pirate the entire game and not change his ways.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zello said:

 

Yeah but like make the protagonist be a pirate the entire game and not change his ways.

Maybe whenever this game releases?

960x540(final)(1)_334845.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Zello said:

 

Yeah but like make the protagonist be a pirate the entire game and not change his ways.

 

Save 85% on ATLAS on Steam

  • excuseme 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

I heard Naughty Dogs next game was sci-fi. But I wouldn't presume that's true.

I think that's just a [fake?] rumour tbh... Still Naughty Dog doing a pirate game seems more plausible than Rockstar because they're essentially now a GTA/RDR company.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

I heard Naughty Dogs next game was sci-fi. But I wouldn't presume that's true.

The rumor is their next game will be based on Savage Starlight, a fictional comic series in TLoU universe.

uqLm1V8.png

I don't know if anything else pointed in this direction though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

Maybe whenever this game releases?

960x540(final)(1)_334845.jpg

Only problem with that game is I think they said it was going to be all sea combat with no land stuff and multiplayer only. 

Edited by Zello
Link to post
Share on other sites

@ZelloOk, Black Sails The Game by Rockstar. Just try to get Sam Houser's phone number and I'll definitely call on your behalf pitching the project to them. 

  • KEKW 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
testarossa 86
6 hours ago, Zello said:

Only problem with that game is I think they said it was going to be all sea combat with no land stuff and multiplayer only. 

apparently they delayed the game to fit a "new vision" for the game.

many point to the fact that they made add actual land related stuff, since that was what everyone had been asking for since the reveal of the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2021 at 9:11 PM, EliteGamer_6 said:

I actually think that ND's next game will be an open world. In U4, the Madagascar sequence was quite open and in TLOU2, Seattle was also an open world style. They even mentioned how they initially planned for the game to be open world. Since there is a very good chance that the next game would be a new IP, what better way to introduce the open world aspect with a new series. Since TLOU1 was already linear, it would've felt weird for part 2 to be quite different.

 

On 1/7/2021 at 10:00 PM, Zapper said:

Yeah, ND wanted to make TLoU2 a hub based open world game but ultimately didn't. 

(around 2 minutes)

 

I'm not sure man.

 

Naughty Dogs are the kings of linear games. Their games benefit from the linearity so much, making them able to deliver insane levels of detail in the small spaces and characters they create. They wouldn't be able to do that with open world. Not to the extent they do it now anyway. I'd rather them stick to linear for that reason.

 

Of course I'm not going to complain if they want to try it. Just don't want them wasting their time when they have already become masters at one type of game.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, darkdayz said:

 

 

I'm not sure man.

 

Naughty Dogs are the kings of linear games. Their games benefit from the linearity so much, making them able to deliver insane levels of detail in the small spaces and characters they create. They wouldn't be able to do that with open world. Not to the extent they do it now anyway. I'd rather them stick to linear for that reason.

 

Of course I'm not going to complain if they want to try it. Just don't want them wasting their time when they have already become masters at one type of game.

 

 

They've taken some baby steps with Lost Legacy & TLoU PII. There's obviously a big difference between open hub and a true open world. But I'd be interested in seeing them try. Although I do agree with you about their strength in linear games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Zello said:

OMUgrci.png?1

 

I can't believe this is happening. Steven Ogg's dream role. A GTA IV remake with Steven Ogg as Niko.

Serbian-Canadian protag 

Link to post
Share on other sites
sometimesIwork4goverment

Member: hey i found this domain upd...

GtaNkforums mod: f*ck off ban 

Charlatan: ai thi fri diks up on my ass

GtaNkforums mod: so true

  • KEKW 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sometimesIwork4goverment said:

Member: hey i found this domain upd...

GtaNkforums mod: f*ck off ban 

Charlatan: ai thi fri diks up on my ass

GtaNkforums mod: so true

GTA VI thread in a nutshell 

  • KEKW 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 1:41 PM, DeltaV20 said:

Serbian-Canadian protag 

 

It has always been Steven Ogg's dream role. He became an actor in order to play somebody like Niko Bellic.

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
StuntMaster100
1 minute ago, Saad31 said:

Exactly. Also off topic, I am now running GTA IV CE 1.2.0.43 as of today.

Can't use mods on that version bro

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am using GTA Vanilla fixes pack, complete edition hook, simple trainer and other mods.

 

I took the advice from here.

 

All songs new and old with radio downgrader are there.

Happy new year!!! I know a bit late lol.

Edited by Saad31
  • Bruh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.