nasty limbs cheat

grove boi

it seems like the best cheat ever dosen't exist in this mod you know which one i'am talking about yeah that one which separates ped's limbs by explosion and bullets i wonder if it can be added?

ikr but gta san andreas has mods that make body parts destroy and yet again that game uses skeleton animations so i wonder if there is an asi mod for vc that lets you do that

11 hours ago, grove boi said:

ikr but gta san andreas has mods that make body parts destroy and yet again that game uses skeleton animations so i wonder if there is an asi mod for vc that lets you do that

Again, this isn't related to VC or San Andreas. LC tries to port GTA3's Skeletal anims and that's the reason why the particular cheat isn't working. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Unless someone makes a mod that can use nasty limbs in GTA3 anims/framework, it won't work with LC.

0rTqlCW.png

Intel Core i5-12400F | MSI MAG Z790 ACE | Adata XPG Gammix D30 16GB 3200MHz CL16
Cooler Master MasterWatt 650 80 Plus | MSI MAG FORGE M100A | ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super EVO V2 OC | Samsung 870 EVO 500GB SATA SSD
WD Blue™ SATA SSD M.2 2280 500GB | Western Digital 1TB HDD | Cooler Master Hyper T20 CPU Air Cooler

• 3 years later...
rachit gory mod

Can someone make this nasty limbs mod for gta san Andreas on pc????