Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I'm getting ETR1 to steal from my own vehicle warehouse! What should I do?


Amit009

Recommended Posts

Guys I'm running vehicle warehouse for a week or so, and I only export top range cars for maximum profit. I have exported around 20 top range cars so far. So, I have almost all standard and mid range cars in my warehouse, that I won't export. Now problem I'm facing now is that, whenever I try to source a car from my CEO office, it's giving me an ETR1 top range car to steal, which is sitting inside my own vehicle warehouse! So I can't steal a car from my own warehouse. And I don't know about how an ETR1 car looks, so that I can export it next time, I have checked all names but couldn't find which one is ETR1. How to get around it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

It means you've got 12 top-end cars in your warehouse right now (ie one of each type) and now you're getting duplicates (well, sort of - it'll have a different paintjob & plate). Sell a couple of top-ends to keep your total at or below 12 and you'll be back to sourcing only top-end cars you don't already have.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Filter your list on the warehouse computer and make sure you have exactly 10 standard, exactly 10 mid and no more than 12 top range. You may have extra standard and mid range cars you need to sell off too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, God-eater said:

It means you've got 12 top-end cars in your warehouse right now (ie one of each type) and now you're getting duplicates (well, sort of - it'll have a different paintjob & plate). Sell a couple of top-ends to keep your total at or below 12 and you'll be back to sourcing only top-end cars you don't already have.

I'm saying, when I SOURCE a car, the game throws ETR1 top range car to me, which is already sitting in my vehicle warehouse. So I can't steal from my own vehicle warehouse, right? That's the problem.

13 minutes ago, AcidRain7744 said:

Filter your list on the warehouse computer and make sure you have exactly 10 standard, exactly 10 mid and no more than 12 top range. You may have extra standard and mid range cars you need to sell off too.

I know all that... My problem is different.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Amit009 said:

Guys I'm running vehicle warehouse for a week or so, and I only export top range cars for maximum profit. I have exported around 20 top range cars so far. So, I have almost all standard and mid range cars in my warehouse, that I won't export. Now problem I'm facing now is that, whenever I try to source a car from my CEO office, it's giving me an ETR1 top range car to steal, which is sitting inside my own vehicle warehouse! So I can't steal a car from my own warehouse. And I don't know about how an ETR1 car looks, so that I can export it next time, I have checked all names but couldn't find which one is ETR1. How to get around it?

Don't you get a marker somewhere on the map to where you have to go and get the car?

Also if you start to get cars you already have you either have one of each car in your warehouse and should sell one before sourcing or you might have two or more of the same car in your warehouse 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Amit009 Check the license plate of the one you have stored. Is it the same as the one you get sent to steal? If not, you're just getting the alternate version of the car (every car has at least one alternate). 

 

If the license plate is the same, then it's one of two things: either you don't actually have the ETRI in your warehouse or you've got a bug.

 

As recommended by @AcidRain7744 above, filter your cars by class and count them. What you're looking for is 10 Standard, 10 Mid-range and up to (but not more than) 12 Top-end cars. If you have any more than that, sell what you have to to get the numbers back to those totals.

 

Note that the I/E cars are unique - you CANNOT have duplicates, and if you have a given car, you will not be sent to steal it again. If you really are being sent to steal a car you already have, it's time to contact Rockstar Support.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kenmy13999 said:

Don't you get a marker somewhere on the map to where you have to go and get the car?

Also if you start to get cars you already have you either have one of each car in your warehouse and should sell one before sourcing or you might have two or more of the same car in your warehouse 

Yea I get a marker of a car inside my vehicle warehouse. Let me export all top range cars first, I guess I got around 7-8 top range cars in my warehouse right now.

4 hours ago, God-eater said:

@Amit009 Check the license plate of the one you have stored. Is it the same as the one you get sent to steal? If not, you're just getting the alternate version of the car (every car has at least one alternate). 

 

If the license plate is the same, then it's one of two things: either you don't actually have the ETRI in your warehouse or you've got a bug.

 

As recommended by @AcidRain7744 above, filter your cars by class and count them. What you're looking for is 10 Standard, 10 Mid-range and up to (but not more than) 12 Top-end cars. If you have any more than that, sell what you have to to get the numbers back to those totals.

 

Note that the I/E cars are unique - you CANNOT have duplicates, and if you have a given car, you will not be sent to steal it again. If you really are being sent to steal a car you already have, it's time to contact Rockstar Support.

Ok I will check that today, and try to export all top range cars from my warehouse.

5 hours ago, Ker Juice said:

Probably a bug. Sell all your cars and start the top range hoarding process over.

I'll check that today. Thnx.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys i had posted this earlier, but wasn't sure if its something wrong at my end, cause i had around 7 top range cars in my vehicle warehouse that time. But this time i have gathered the screenshots and sold all top range cars from my vehicle ware house.
  I have Zero top range cars in my vehicle warehouse, correct? I have 10 mid range cars and 9 standard range cars, i only export top range cars. Now problem is when i SOURCE a car from my CEO office, it gives me a top range car, thats sitting in my own vehicle ware house(check the icon of warehouse on screenshot of map), and when i reach vehicle warehouse, it says" vehicle warehouse is unavailable when on a steal mission". What shoukd i do? i dont have any car named "Majestic" in my warehouse, i dont have any top range car in my warehouse! its so annoying guys! check out the screenshots!  Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2 Screenshot 3

Check out the screenshot 4, I have taken screenshot 4, when im not on a steal/source vehicle mission. you can still see that the icon thats showing has a small car icon under a warehouse icon. Screenshot 4

Edited by Amit009
Link to post
Share on other sites

1.  The car you're meant to source is visible in the top left corner of your minimap in screenshot 1.  It's a blue icon.  It's nowhere near your warehouse.  

 

2. "M4J3STIC" isn't a car.  It's the plate.  Refer to screenshot 2 and reread the Securoserv notification..

 

3.  The image of the little car within the vehicle warehouse icon is always present.  It's supposed to look like that (a car inside a garage).  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, God-eater said:

@Amit009 Wh... why did you start a duplicate thread for this? Wait, never mind, I don't want to know. This is a classic case of PEBKAC. @halapeno71 has your answer. I'm out.

 

I'm off to start a campaign to get school teachers better pay...

What's PEBKAC? Other than that I'm wondering the duplicate thread myself 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kenmy13999 said:

What's PEBKAC? Other than that I'm wondering the duplicate thread myself 🤣

Oh, it's very google-able. In the spirit of my newfound slack-jawed amazement, I'll let you educate yourself on that one. Sorry, a recent attempt to cure stupid has me somewhat raw.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, God-eater said:

Oh, it's very google-able. In the spirit of my newfound slack-jawed amazement, I'll let you educate yourself on that one. Sorry, a recent attempt to cure stupid has me somewhat raw.

There's a difference between being lazy and stupid.. a smart man like yourself should know that.. 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, halapeno71 said:

1.  The car you're meant to source is visible in the top left corner of your minimap in screenshot 1.  It's a blue icon.  It's nowhere near your warehouse.  

 

2. "M4J3STIC" isn't a car.  It's the plate.  Refer to screenshot 2 and reread the Securoserv notification..

 

3.  The image of the little car within the vehicle warehouse icon is always present.  It's supposed to look like that (a car inside a garage).  

Hey you are right! I don't know what I was thinking! How can I make such blunder! Somehow I was not focusing on the icon where I'm supposed to go, though I have imported around 60-70 cars by now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.