Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

CharlesVercetti

[ASI/3/VC] IV/EFLC HUD : Definitive Edition

Recommended Posts

CharlesVercetti

q4fu0i882q8ipk4zg.jpg

A mod which improves exponentially over the original IV HUD CLEO mod by ThirteenAG.

 

Features:

 

  • Customizability. The components on the screen, their positions, scaling and color can be easily modified through configuration files. Entire HUD is rebuilt to allow flexibility and realtime customization.
  • New Health/Armor System similar to the system used in GTAIV Hud Mod by _AG. Allows painless customization, no need to recolor 400+ textures again.
  • Phone, imported from Rectangular HUD and now houses mission timers in addition to clock.
  • Smooth fading/hiding animations to Money and ammo, similar to GTA IV.
  • GTA IV/EFLC wanted star style.
  • GTA IV Radio HUD system implemented.
  • Choose your favourite mode, IV/TLAD/TBOGT or classic GTA 3/VC and the color scheme and radar will change accordngly.

 

Gameplay demo will be posted soon.

 

Download:

 

Widescreen Fix **necessary

For perfect IV radar scaling and outlined text

 

Ultimate ASI loader **necessary

To load the plugins in the game process

 

GTAInside (GTA III v1.0)

GTAInside (GTA VC v1.0)

 

Below are mirror links from Mediafire.

IV/EFLC HUD GTA III v1.0 

IV/EFLC HUD GTA VC v1.0

 

(Note: This is not the final version! Kindly report any bugs you have encountered. It will be fixed if possible.)

 

 

Screenshots:

Spoiler

rsv7navl7jpujzpzg.jpg

 

y6bikneca4n7ndmzg.jpg

 

6qxbajulnqqnjzbzg.jpg

 

s56s4yzuexclc0zzg.jpg

 

lxd9iacv8zpq5thzg.jpg

 

gf0n6py74v9mdlazg.jpg

 

d070xo0m0akrr0hzg.jpg

Contributions:

 

  • @peymank Changes to pager and phone : changed it to GTA V iFruit phone for both (optional) also changed the Pager to landscape phone
Spoiler

lqnlss397dqncid6g.jpg

 

\ iv_hud_charlesvercetti \ phone.txd

\ iv_hud_charlesvercetti \ weaps.txd

 

Edited by CharlesVercetti
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Gta sa

I love it this hud but why no comment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti
3 hours ago, John Gta sa said:

I love it this hud but why no comment?

Because it aint getting the reach.This part of the forums is not so active

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSapphirePlayz

Would it be possible to add a font switcher for zone and vehicle texts as a single setting? I'm requesting this 'cause vanilla III pricedown font looks horrible with lowercase letters, and the 10th anniversary version I'm using fixes it a bit but still looks too ugly. The setting would look something like this:

 

ZONE_VEHICLE_TEXT_FONT                                                       1 / 2 / 3

(# 1 - for Pricedown (or any font mapped on font1 inside font.txd / 2 - subtitles font (I think it's Arial Black on GTA III) / 3 - pager font (just for fun :P)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti
13 hours ago, xSapphirePlayz said:

Would it be possible to add a font switcher for zone and vehicle texts as a single setting? I'm requesting this 'cause vanilla III pricedown font looks horrible with lowercase letters, and the 10th anniversary version I'm using fixes it a bit but still looks too ugly. The setting would look something like this:

 

ZONE_VEHICLE_TEXT_FONT                                                       1 / 2 / 3

(# 1 - for Pricedown (or any font mapped on font1 inside font.txd / 2 - subtitles font (I think it's Arial Black on GTA III) / 3 - pager font (just for fun :P)

I did it intentionally. The reason was that you could replace the pricedown text(text only) with the GTA IV Zone/Vehicle/Mission font ( dunno the name, and I didn't have patience to make a GTA3 font file)
Using the subtitle font for zone/vehicle/text looked awful 🤧. I will add it though, it's not hard. Just additional line of config code and linking it up
And yes, in GTA 3, 

  • Id=0 -> subtitles
  • Id=1 ->Pager
  • Id=2 -> Pricedown 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karl V
On 9/2/2020 at 2:59 PM, CharlesVercetti said:

q4fu0i882q8ipk4zg.jpg

A mod which improves exponentially over the original IV HUD CLEO mod by ThirteenAG.

 

Features:

 

  • Customizability. The components on the screen, their positions, scaling and color can be easily modified through configuration files. Entire HUD is rebuilt to allow flexibility and realtime customization.
  • New Health/Armor System similar to the system used in GTAIV Hud Mod by _AG. Allows painless customization, no need to recolor 400+ textures again.
  • Phone, imported from Rectangular HUD and now houses mission timers in addition to clock.
  • Smooth fading/hiding animations to Money and ammo, similar to GTA IV.
  • GTA IV/EFLC wanted star style.
  • GTA IV Radio HUD system implemented.
  • Choose your favourite mode, IV/TLAD/TBOGT or classic GTA 3/VC and the color scheme and radar will change accordngly.

 

Gameplay demo will be posted soon.

 

Download:

 

Widescreen Fix **necessary

For perfect IV radar scaling and outlined text

 

Ultimate ASI loader **necessary

To load the plugins in the game process

 

IV/EFLC HUD GTA III v1.0

 

IV/EFLC HUD GTA VC v1.0

 

(Note: This is not the final version! Kindly report any bugs you have encountered. It will be fixed if possible.)

 

 

Screenshots:

 

rsv7navl7jpujzpzg.jpg

 

y6bikneca4n7ndmzg.jpg

 

6qxbajulnqqnjzbzg.jpg

 

s56s4yzuexclc0zzg.jpg

 

lxd9iacv8zpq5thzg.jpg

 

gf0n6py74v9mdlazg.jpg

 

d070xo0m0akrr0hzg.jpg

Hi. I recently back to this world of mods in GTA VC. Could you show me how can i install the files on my GTA VC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti
18 hours ago, Karl V said:

Hi. I recently back to this world of mods in GTA VC. Could you show me how can i install the files on my GTA VC?

Download the archive and use WinRAR or WinZip to extract the contents. Then put them onto the game folder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peymank
Posted (edited)

HI I wanna thanks to CharlesVercetti to create this mod its perfect and i love it🥰

i just use the GTA III version and its only on pink map u can saw it on \iv_hud_charlesvercetti\ivhud.TXD its great anyway but i was work with \CLEO\d_map.cs and \models\map.TXD that u can see map with TAB on game, so u cant use that with this mod

is there any way u create MAP option on paused menu on GTA III like vc and sa?

and something else i think font must be default but its good

when u start a game from beginning and sit on kruma car radio just skipped and muted!(broadcast mission radio) idk maybe it doesn't work for me 

and when u change the radio it doesn't have motion and the picture of radios jumps (its absolutely good but if had motion was better)

when u die or catched by cop it didn't say wasted maybe i have to use WASTED mod on that idk

 

CharlesVercetti I have a question is there any way to edit your asi script? maybe i can fix some issues 

Edited by peymank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti
3 hours ago, peymank said:
  • \CLEO\d_map.cs and \models\map.TXD that u can see map with TAB on game, so u cant use that with this mod
  • is there any way u create MAP option on paused menu on GTA III like vc and sa?
  • something else i think font must be default but its good
  • when u start a game from beginning and sit on kruma car radio just skipped and muted!(broadcast mission radio) idk maybe it doesn't work for me 
  • and when u change the radio it doesn't have motion and the picture of radios jumps (its absolutely good but if had motion was better)
  • when u die or catched by cop it didn't say wasted maybe i have to use WASTED mod on that idk
  • is there any way to edit your asi script? maybe i can fix some issues 
  1. could be a conflict with me disabling entire original hud, so, unfixable, I think?
  2. possible, but requires a rewriting of large parts of game code and is already done by reverse engineers on a reversed version of GTA III (don't expect anyone, not me to do it. It's a cumbersome work)
  3. Its a design choice, but i forgot to add a modifier in config
  4. Didn't tweak any script related radio, not this mod's fault I think
  5. intentional. Implementing the animation and subsequent fade effects is a hard-ass job. So i didn't.( Making these two HUD mods took me more than 80 hours, I was pretty much exhausted at that time)
  6. GTA IV doesn't show any wasted/busted. Design choice borrowed from it
  7. Possible if I make it available to public, but I feel that I need to make some changes before making it open. So not now. (and asi is a plugin, not sure how you edit it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peymank

Hi Charles how u doin?

thank u for answering me, I know its hard work and takes many hours I feel that and I just try to help 😘

 

I think its cool to have phone on GTA III game but not phone and pager together its little odd😅 so decided to change it to GTA V ifruit smart phone for both (I know this is IV version mod but its optional) also pager to landscape phone.

 

 

lqnlss397dqncid6g.jpg

 

\ iv_hud_charlesvercetti \ phone.txd

\ iv_hud_charlesvercetti \ weaps.txd

 

 

 

I hope u like it😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti
18 hours ago, peymank said:

I hope u like it😉

Well, thanks! It's so nice to have such contributions. I'll add it to the top post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.