4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Unusable Rewards Coupons

Karandyn

Currently my rewards page is completely full of coupons that I cant redeem, either because I don't have the role they require (8 of them are for Naturalist), or I'm not a high enough level (some ammo types). How do I get rid of these? I have no plans to purchase Naturalist, and these tickets are just taking up a huge chunk of space. It also seems I cant scroll down to see or use any that I have beyond what shows on screen.

Is there a way to get rid of these?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just pushing this up a little for some exposure... Sooooooooooooooooooo many coupons that I can't use anymore as they've expired... are they supposed to stay forever for all time? IRL, I just throw expired coupons out, I don't frame them and place them on my wall...

I've had the issue where I wasn't getting the OP4 rewards at all until level 19 or 20 since Tuesday.

I started getting them now, but still haven't gotten any of the previous ones that should have been there, and all my old expired ones from OP3 are still there but greyed out.

96A0F6A6CA620C20D44BE4DA605ADB510B97AB32

DB19784B4606C08F53024C8899440FEF6E97AFED

Sent a ticket (that took many tries before it worked).

Haven't heard a peep since.

The still have no clue what to do about it.

I had to reply so my ticket doesn't automatically close, and they sent back:

"Thank you for getting back to us.

We understand your concern and would like to inform you that we are still working towards it and we appreciated your understandings and patience in this regard and sorry for the inconvenience this had caused."

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I play on xbox and I have a similar issue. Although its a bit different, but I have a bunch of free item coupons, and not one item in any of the shops or in the booklet you can order from will let me use them coupon.. I can only pay money for them? why do I have these free coupons if I cant redeem them in some way????? I can't use them in the benefits tab as it just opens up the catalog, and I cant use them when I am looking at the items to purchase them.. I can't even get the free weapon skin for the holiday season? The whole store layout needs to be completely redone. Honestly I love playing the game but there are a few issues that almost make it unplayable to me as some times. But this whole coupon mess has been bugging me for a long long while now

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2020 at 3:29 PM, XanaOravia said:

I got one recently that only works for Rank 15. When I got it I was already beyond that, so now it just sits there...mocking me.

When it says the coupon applies to a certain items like something rank 15 and below, that is not talking about your character's current rank.

On 12/25/2020 at 2:49 AM, Kain119 said:

Honestly I play on xbox and I have a similar issue. Although its a bit different, but I have a bunch of free item coupons, and not one item in any of the shops or in the booklet you can order from will let me use them coupon.. I can only pay money for them? why do I have these free coupons if I cant redeem them in some way????? I can't use them in the benefits tab as it just opens up the catalog, and I cant use them when I am looking at the items to purchase them.. I can't even get the free weapon skin for the holiday season? The whole store layout needs to be completely redone. Honestly I love playing the game but there are a few issues that almost make it unplayable to me as some times. But this whole coupon mess has been bugging me for a long long while now

Are you paying attention to the blinking "click Left stick to apply coupon" button?

On 2/11/2021 at 8:06 PM, Rez090 said:

When it says the coupon applies to a certain items like something rank 15 and below, that is not talking about your character's current rank.

This is technically true but for all intents and purposes that's what it does mean. Who, over rank 15, wants a weapon that people below rank 15 can get? Those are lame weapons or horses or whatever. It's a wasted coupon. I'm not going to get something at a discount just to get rid of the coupon if it's quality is a lot less than anything I already have and something that would be adding to the list of things I already have that are taking up space. Just let us delete the things.

Edited by StyxTx