Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

The Jt

Re-Make Blast From The Past

Recommended Posts

~Tiger~

There's a topic about it Here but the thread was locked on request of the OP.

 

You seem to be familiar with the Modding Section of the forum. To be honest, that's where this subject belongs. ;)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Jt
42 minutes ago, ~Tiger~ said:

There's a topic about it Here but the thread was locked on request of the OP.

 

You seem to be familiar with the Modding Section of the forum. To be honest, that's where this subject belongs. ;)

 

Right we can work on this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
~Tiger~
50 minutes ago, The Jt said:

Right we can work on this

Once you have made enough posts you will move from the New Members group to the Members group. You will then be able to send and receive PMs. This will make it easier for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Jt
5 minutes ago, ~Tiger~ said:

Once you have made enough posts you will move from the New Members group to the Members group. You will then be able to send and receive PMs. This will make it easier for you.

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
~Tiger~
1 hour ago, The Jt said:

thanks

 

ajkHvR3.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Jt
16 minutes ago, ~Tiger~ said:

 

ajkHvR3.gif

You too homie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Jt

ipmFa2p6YXPL9DpmbhCWJzD0KchUcOv9EMz4uUsq

San Andreas: Blast From The Past - Page 19 - Total Conversions - GTAForums

They make beta icons

8eFwXPV.jpg

In the San Fierro pólice department instead of a Maverick was a Sparrow we can recreate that with a Cleo file or editing the map or the Script.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Jt

OtbMfuV.jpg

The Blade could have hydraulic suspension

Screenshot oficial de PS2 N° 17

Ryder was heaving a Sadler instead of Picador

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Jt

Og loc name was originally MCstrap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cleoude

Dude, Ped Database Project's and Blast from the Past's authors are different. You would permission from us and them. You cannot open every topic you want. Learn the forum rules.

Edited by Cleoude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters
On 9/6/2020 at 11:19 AM, The Jt said:

 

The Blade could have hydraulic suspension

 

The Blade is already categorized as a lowrider and can be customized at Loco Low. Literally almost every car in SA can have hydraulics.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Jt
8 hours ago, Cleoude said:

Dude, Ped Database Project's and Blast from the Past's authors are different. You would permission from us and them. You cannot open every topic you want. Learn the forum rules.

Yes my lord i will talk with the authors.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(seriusly)

  • excuseme 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Jt
8 hours ago, Cleoude said:

Dude, Ped Database Project's and Blast from the Past's authors are different. You would permission from us and them. You cannot open every topic you want. Learn the forum rules.

My Lord i talk with the users, i'm waiting for their answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters

Wouldn't this be better off in the modding section because I don't know what the f*ck this is. Is it ideas for a beta mod? Beta discussion? Like what the heck I feel like everyone's having different conversations and just barely missing one another

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Jt
11 hours ago, universetwisters said:

Wouldn't this be better off in the modding section because I don't know what the f*ck this is. Is it ideas for a beta mod? Beta discussion? Like what the heck I feel like everyone's having different conversations and just barely missing one another

It's like a beta discusión and a Beta mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Jt
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 2:05 PM, Cleoude said:

Dude, Ped Database Project's and Blast from the Past's authors are different. You would permission from us and them. You cannot open every topic you want. Learn the forum rules.

GroveStreetGtaV told me to talk with you.

Sorry to all but justGesha say that the mod gona still dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cleoude
4 hours ago, The Jt said:

GroveStreetGtaV told me to talk with you.

Sorry to all but justGesha say that the mod gona still dead.

Well.. GrovestGTAV offered to TTDISA Volume 2 team using that skins. But they didn't concern that. I think we won't combine peds with other conversation mod. Because Mod teams are to be willing. If they want to work together, they or we need to offer us or them. Sorry.. but not you.

Edited by Cleoude
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Jt
3 hours ago, Cleoude said:

Well.. GrovestGTAV offered to TTDISA Volume 2 team using that skins. But they didn't concern that. I think we won't combine peds with other conversation mod. Because Mod teams are to be willing. If they want to work together, they or we need to offer us or them. Sorry.. but not you.

Ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cleoude

Okay then. Moderators, please, remove that topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Jt
38 minutes ago, Cleoude said:

Okay then. Moderators, please, remove that topic.

oK

Edited by The Jt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.