Peds don't react [Android]

Golem

There's a bug in the gta san andreas the mobile version(1.0.8) , after I completed all the missions the pedestrians do not interact with me anymore except the drug dealers.. I know it's a known bug but how to fix it..please help

Edited by Golem
Title

On 8/24/2020 at 3:55 PM, Golem said:

Anyone?

Late reply here homie but I could just let you know if you stumble upon your topic again. On the remaster ports which are the mobile ports, PS3 and Xbox 360 version of SA, the NPC system is completely broken sometime after completing SA's missions going into badlands. Not sure if this is the exact point where it happens as it's been a long time since I played the remaster ports because it's just god awful. But I do know this is 100% correct as I put many hours into these versions and have seen that this is one of the new in-game bugs that came with the remaster ports.  Obviously including the mobile ports of SA aswell.

For some reason after a certain part of reaching into the storyline, NPC dialog gets completely cut out so not one NPC can interact with CJ anymore mentioning comments based on his appearance including his GSF homies which make the damn game a bit boring as hell imo. What's left is simply talking with drug dealers only. I know your asking for a fix but there hasn't been a known fix in anyway with the mobile ports of SA and less in the remaster ports since it released onto to consoles this way. It's simply one of the new (exclusive) yeah "exclusive" FFS!!???!! bugs in these versions. Goes to show how broken these ports really were when they released :facedesk:

Edited by Big_Smiley
  • Like 2

On 8/31/2020 at 9:56 AM, Big_Smiley said:

Late reply here homie but I could just let you know if you stumble upon your topic again. On the remaster ports which are the mobile ports, PS3 and Xbox 360 version of SA, the NPC system is completely broken sometime after completing SA's missions going into badlands. Not sure if this is the exact point where it happens as it's been a long time since I played the remaster ports because it's just god awful. But I do know this is 100% correct as I put many hours into these versions and have seen that this is one of the new in-game bugs that came with the remaster ports.  Obviously including the mobile ports of SA aswell.

For some reason after a certain part of reaching into the storyline, NPC dialog gets completely cut out so not one NPC can interact with CJ anymore mentioning comments based on his appearance including his GSF homies which make the damn game a bit boring as hell imo. What's left is simply talking with drug dealers only. I know your asking for a fix but there hasn't been a known fix in anyway with the mobile ports of SA and less in the remaster ports since it released onto to consoles this way. It's simply one of the new (exclusive) yeah "exclusive" FFS!!???!! bugs in these versions. Goes to show how broken these ports really were when they released :facedesk:

Thanks for replying sir.. this is sad to hear really

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Finally someone find out this glitch in the game. Gta sa mobile is the version i played the most so I know this npc reply glitch as well. I pay attention to this glitch a lot and i find out that this glitch will only occur when the game Territory system activated, that's mean after the mission Doberman and after the mission Homecoming which will activate the territory system again, note that before the mission Doberman and between the mission Angel pine and Homecoming ( which the territory system is still disabled ) the npc replying system is still working. I think the reason why Rockstar or Wardrum studio did this is because they want to reduce the code in the game to prevent the game from being too heavy or it's just simply a glitch. Hope someone will make a mod to fix this glitch so Cj can interact with the pedestrian.

• 2 years later...