1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

1.6mil wizards ruin high score and no trophy

blaviken

I have a problem ,i grinded for a highscore of 1.6 million in wizards ruin to get the trophy and although i gained the award for beating the

game in grog mode and getting over 1 million score, the coin purse award is at 937k out of 950k.

Is this award bugged or am i missing something?

I thought i got loot from enough spiders to get the award 

Schmuckeremit

+1

Same here. Scored 1,5 Mil points, but no coin purse award. 1 Mil points award unlocked though. Any help would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Same. As far as I can tell, once you've gotten any coin purse award, it just stops counting future attempts now. 1.3 mil high score and I'm stuck at 916,000. It appears to have glitched in the update because I don't know anyone who can get it now, unless you manage it the first time you've ever played the machine. If you've already played and left the machine, it just stops counting on future attempts so we're out of luck until an update.

Big Bunuelo

Glad to find other people experiencing this. It's happened to me, I contacted support and it is being "investigated".

• Like 1
MidnightWanderer

I was stuck at 937000/950000 for a while and a couple days ago I checked it again after some runs and it's now at 944000/950000. From what I can tell it seems that looting the spiders on that boss battle somehow doesn't count toward your treasure pickups, and you need to just get a certain amount of those lucky double treasure drops from single targets.

9 hours ago, MidnightWanderer said:

I was stuck at 937000/950000 for a while and a couple days ago I checked it again after some runs and it's now at 944000/950000. From what I can tell it seems that looting the spiders on that boss battle somehow doesn't count toward your treasure pickups, and you need to just get a certain amount of those lucky double treasure drops from single targets.

Mine has raised as well to 925,000. The only problem is, I haven't played. Also, I now have the coin purse t-shirt but, I don't have the award or the trophy in the case. It's not the spiders, it's just Rockstar as usual. 😂

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
VercettiKiller

I completed the award, Even it popped up. When I finally checked the wardrobe, none of the three shirts appeared and the award is locked again. 948000/950000. I contactes R* and no solutions. Even the gauntlet classic trade price is not getting unlocked aswell. R* really thinks that clearing cache fixes all the problema.

• 1 month later...
capton_cutclass

This game feels intentionally rigged somehow. Especially once you get it down to where you can beat the broken challenges on any given run...not worry about losing lives.  You start to notice things. 

I cant beat the reward for badlands but im not saying its rigged because I know its just challenging. This reward feels like someone wants to purposely waste our time. Thats just my feeling I get.

• 2 weeks later...

And I also add to keep you company, same problem. Assistance that hastily advises me to live with the board without the trophy, and try with cancellation of the chace; why do they recommend this? 
Has anyone tried to use another player's arcade?

So, was anyone able to get it after new dlc? Patch notes mentioned some fixes to arcade machines, but nothing about  wizard's ruin.

MidnightWanderer

I'm going to try today and get back to you. I'm pretty sure I have the formula for coin purse: treasure from all fairies, loot half of the snakes, and farm 6k treasure cups from 28 additional spiders on top of the regular spider fight. My math shows that is a 950k run.

Big Bunuelo

No progress with mine since the last update, interestingly my high score at the top right was reset which gave me some hope. Finished on 1.2m and stopped farming spiders at 950k, might try again but farm extra spiders. Keen to see  if anyone else gets it to pop.

On 12/17/2020 at 12:44 PM, Big Bunuelo said:

No progress with mine since the last update, interestingly my high score at the top right was reset which gave me some hope. Finished on 1.2m and stopped farming spiders at 950k, might try again but farm extra spiders. Keen to see  if anyone else gets it to pop.

I have a solution for this, but it involves the use of Cheat Engine... 

• 2 weeks later...
Silnetman
On 12/22/2020 at 9:25 AM, Kazoum said:

I have a solution for this, but it involves the use of Cheat Engine... 

Can you make a video on how to do it and post it here?

Kazoum

I'm too lazy to actually post a video xD
If you give me your email or reddit or any way to contact you, I'll send you an imgur link with detailed instructions (idk if I can post it here..)

• 1 month later...
meterano7

there was a patch released a few minutes ago, does that fix the wizard's ruin awards?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 7:42 PM, meterano7 said:

there was a patch released a few minutes ago, does that fix the wizard's ruin awards?

Nope

• Like 1