Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Should I deliver Cocaine in solo session?


Amit009

Recommended Posts

From what I understand from the word Solo Session is that the other online players wouldn't be able to see me, hence they will not attack my cocaine delivery... Is it correct? I'm not sure that if other online players can see the ongoing delivery or its just NPCs who interfere in delivery. What's your suggestion?

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Solo session" Are you on about the actual "Solo session" you can select from the start menu > online? 

Or are you on about joining a public session, then Czeching nat type to have everyone leave but you? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you mean the solo public session, yeah it's useful but only if you sell small amounts, if you get crappy sale missions like the post op vans, or the 4 bikes if full capacity you won't make it in time alone.

 

Other players get notified to go and attack you while selling stuff, like for everything else, because R wants you to lose money so you have to grind more.

 

If you play on PC, and you got Open Nat Type, and friends that would give you their real public IP's.

 

Just google "GTA V Codeswines 1.0.1" then you can create a real public private session, that only your IP Whitelisted friends can join. Randoms can't enter that session anymore, because their not whitelisted.

 

It's not a mod but a tool, so im not sure i was allowed to even post that here, but you only use your regular firewall with it, so it's no hacking or cheating or anything like that, everybody has the right to use their firewall the way they like IMO.

Edited by Mexicola9302
Link to post
Share on other sites

^ ^

On 8/14/2020 at 5:44 AM, Mexicola9302 said:

If you mean the solo public session, yeah it's useful but only if you sell small amounts, if you get crappy sale missions like the post op vans, or the 4 bikes if full capacity you won't make it in time alone.

 

Other players get notified to go and attack you while selling stuff, like for everything else, because R wants you to lose money so you have to grind more.

 

If you play on PC, and you got Open Nat Type, and friends that would give you their real public IP's.

 

Just google "GTA V Codeswines 1.0.1" then you can create a real public private session, that only your IP Whitelisted friends can join. Randoms can't enter that session anymore, because their not whitelisted.

 

It's not a mod but a tool, so im not sure i was allowed to even post that here, but you only use your regular firewall with it, so it's no hacking or cheating or anything like that, everybody has the right to use their firewall the way they like IMO.

Not true.  I've done it a lot but a cool workaround is the Mule truck from Pegasus.  You can put all the bikes in the back and drive them all to the drop at once.  Be careful tho because if you drive rough and a bike falls over inside the truck it will be destroyed.

 

On 8/14/2020 at 4:30 AM, Amit009 said:

From what I understand from the word Solo Session is that the other online players wouldn't be able to see me, hence they will not attack my cocaine delivery... Is it correct? I'm not sure that if other online players can see the ongoing delivery or its just NPCs who interfere in delivery. What's your suggestion?

You cant sell in a solo session only in a public session.  You're talking about a solo PUBLIC session where you join a public session then kick everyone out using the NAT Type test.  In that case correct nobody can see you because they arent in the session. 😜 

Edited by BumpyJohnson
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BumpyJohnson said:

^ ^

Not true.  I've done it a lot but a cool workaround is the Mule truck from Pegasus.  You can put all the bikes in the back and drive them all to the drop at once.  Be careful tho because if you drive rough and a bike falls over inside the truck it will be destroyed.

 

You cant sell in a solo session only in a public session.  You're talking about a solo PUBLIC session where you join a public session then kick everyone out using the NAT Type test.  In that case correct nobody can see you because they arent in the session. 😜 

Net type test, you mean unplugging my CPU for about 10 seconds right? How much time would that give me before other players get back into my session? And yes the guy above is right, delivering product on 4 motorcycle or bus/car is almost impossible in 30 minutes... If you're selling in Los Santos, that's around 7-8km far from Alamo sea cocaine lab. Keeping in mind that NPCs also attack the delivery, delivering alone is one big head ache. I have delivered in 4 sea planes once, I'm pretty good at flying and made it in around 26 minutes. That's why I usually sell only one bar worth of product now, no head ache and no problem with the time.

On 8/14/2020 at 2:47 PM, Konata Inoue said:

"Solo session" Are you on about the actual "Solo session" you can select from the start menu > online? 

Or are you on about joining a public session, then Czeching nat type to have everyone leave but you? 

Yes and I was wrong, I thought I can deliver product in solo session with no one around me to attack.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bikes are doable alone BumpyJohnson is right about that, i already did that a lot of times. But it's not recommended for unexperienced players.

 

It totally sucks they removed the sale missions with the bags "due to bugs" or whatever. That was the only reason i kept all of my 5 MC businesses running, i have shut down my growhouse and documents print thingy for now, because they are not worth the time at all anymore and only cost too much daily costs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.