3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Story Mode 2.0

DragonYisusXD

I think it is the real traffic fix mod because it alters the behavior of the npcs and as your mod also alters the behavior of the enemy gangs I think they came into conflict.

GustavitoMarcillo045
El 13/6/2021 a las 2:26, RandomDudeFindingMods dijo:

No, no lo hice

Finalmente encontré una solution, pero me encuentro con otro problema (esto no sucede cuando juego sin el mod) cuando voy a Denise House

Cj solo mira y no pasa nada

Denise tampoco rebajas 

Y cuando entro en la nación de Ammu, se congeló por un segundo y el lugar estaba fallando 

¿Alguna solución para estos?

Yo tampoco he tenido ese problema, debes estar usando algún mod mal hecho que entra en conflicto con este mod

El 13/6/2021 a las 6:56, ZapGaming096 dijo:

Sí, también tengo el mismo problema, recientemente comencé una nueva partida guardada y pasé a Cesar Vialpando y High Stake Lowrider y después de esa misión, los Aztecas siguen insultándome y atacándome aunque estoy usando ropa verde completa y no, no los ataco, ellos son los que me atacan primero.

También tengo otro problema cuando estoy comenzando una cita con Denise (con mi juego completo guardado de la historia). Cuando me detenga en la casa de Denise, CJ simplemente se quedará quieto y Denise no salió, después de unos segundos, Denise salió de la nada y luego la cita terminará y el cuadro de chat dijo que abandonaré a Denise, que dejó la cita. .

Lo de Denise no me pasó a mí, ¿estás usando algún mod como guardar un juego en la casa de tu novia? Este error con Denise nunca me pasó, sin embargo los aztecas sí, no importa lo que haga, ellos me atacarán primero.

Hace 14 horas, ZapGaming096 dijo:

Bueno, solo uso algunos mod que arreglan el juego como Map Texture Fix, Z PC + Map Fix, Pre-ligthing Fix Pack, Silent Patch, Widescreen Fix, GUI remasterizado, no me gusta usar Mixset, así que lo ignoro, paquete de armas Beta, Project2DFX, Story Mode 2.0, animación de Toni Cipriani (con algunas ediciones de otra animación), Real Traffic Fix, Ragdoll Physic, ..... pero ningún otro mod que use que tenga otro script.img.

También tengo algunos mod de Cleo como 60FPS, Menú de trucos, Solución de misión de polizón, Reparar cuadrante de agua y Mejorar la llamada telefónica.

el radgoll puede causar varios problemas en el funcionamiento del juego, sugirieron que solo lo uses después de pasar la historia, real trafic es un mod muy pesado que puede entrar en conflicto con las características de la población de este mod, y te aconsejo que uses mixsets , tiene más de 100 funciones pero simplemente puedes desactivarlas que no quieras

Edited by GustavitoMarcillo045

ZapGaming096
5 hours ago, GustavitoMarcillo045 said:

I have not had that problem either, you must be using some poorly made mod that conflicts with this mod

Denise didn't happen to me, are you using a mod like saving a game at your girlfriend's house? This mistake with Denise never happened to me, however the Aztecs do, no matter what I do, they will attack me first.

the radgoll can cause various problems in the functioning of the game, they suggested that you only use it after passing the story, real traffic is a very heavy mod that can conflict with the population characteristics of this mod, and I advise you to use mixsets , it has more than 100 functions but you can simply deactivate them that you do not want

I only use Ragdoll mod when I already complete the storyline (you know, messing around with it). I don't think Real Traffic Fix mod that cause me the problem, I use this mod for a while in vanilla gameplay and everything still smoothly, start a date with every girl is still normal, but when I started to use Story Mode 2.0 mod , it make dating impossible thing to do, but I will give it a shot to see if it work or not.

I forgot to mention, I also use Gta V Hud Sa Style and some combat update mod like New Effect, Advanced Aiming Mod, ....., Cutscence Character Convert and recently is PedTweak but I download PedTweak after I found the problem (sorry for my English mistake cause you all problaly know where Im from).

Edited by ZapGaming096

RandomDudeFindingMods
18 hours ago, GustavitoMarcillo045 said:

I have not had that problem either, you must be using some poorly made mod that conflicts with this mod

I only have a few mods

Like the gta v crows

Improved weapon model 

Ragdolls

Gta V hud (recently deleted because of that bugging gps)

Weapon recoil

spread fix

And extended gang war mod.

I also added a facial animation fix and an insult mod

But i turn it off because im not really using them much

Edited by RandomDudeFindingMods

Tribufudafavela

Hello, everyone. I just installed the mod usind Alci's IMG editor. The mod works well until the first mission, when CJ passes by the skate lane. The game just crashes. Any ideas?

DragonYisusXD
1 hour ago, Tribufudafavela said:

Hello, everyone. I just installed the mod usind Alci's IMG editor. The mod works well until the first mission, when CJ passes by the skate lane. The game just crashes. Any ideas?

Alci's IMG editor is the worst editor for this mod, neither use IMG Manager cause for some reason one of the skins crash the game, i recommend you use IMG Factory 1.0 or Modloader

ZapGaming096
4 hours ago, DragonYisusXD said:

Alci's IMG editor is the worst editor for this mod, neither use IMG Manager cause for some reason one of the skins crash the game, i recommend you use IMG Factory 1.0 or Modloader

Hey bro, so I think I found the problem why I cant date with Denise, you guy was right, the Real Traffic Fix mod is the problem, but instead of remove this mod, I download Mixset and it totally work fine even with Real Traffic Fix .

Edited by ZapGaming096
  • Like 1

Ay dude, ryders gameplay skin is just plain white, i think its because you "changed his shirt", and/or it might also conflight with my other mods ikd, any idea how to fix this?

also great work so far, really makes the game worth replaying :D

edit: deleting the story 2.0 file from the modloader file fixed the issue

Edited by A_I_

DragonYisusXD
6 hours ago, A_I_ said:

Ay dude, ryders gameplay skin is just plain white, i think its because you "changed his shirt", and/or it might also conflight with my other mods ikd, any idea how to fix this?

also great work so far, really makes the game worth replaying :D

edit: deleting the story 2.0 file from the modloader file fixed the issue

weird, i have it in modloader and it works fine, did you installed the Modloader correctly ?

since the Modloader doesn't work for many peoples, i think i'll have to place the modded skins in the img again

Tengo una pregunta amigo por que no subes tu mod en otras paginas como Mixmods o Gtagarage?

well, i downloaded it with a mod pack called "Gta san andreas classic enhanced", you think it might be the root of this issue?

DragonYisusXD
20 hours ago, Taelxd said:

Tengo una pregunta amigo por que no subes tu mod en otras paginas como Mixmods o Gtagarage?

gtagarage have a limit of downloading sizes

DragonYisusXD
7 hours ago, FlameBoi said:

Game crashes when I touch Pier 69 marker

try to use a clean game without any other mod than story mode 2.0 and tell if is the mod what's is causing the crash

MichaelAce
On 6/19/2021 at 8:22 AM, DragonYisusXD said:

try to use a clean game without any other mod than story mode 2.0 and tell if is the mod what's is causing the crash

I have the same problem, I tried it on a clean game and it still crashes :/

DragonYisusXD
7 hours ago, MichaelAce said:

I have the same problem, I tried it on a clean game and it still crashes :/

alright, i'm gonna replay the game if i see some crash

MichaelAce
On 6/21/2021 at 5:21 AM, DragonYisusXD said:

alright, i'm gonna replay the game if i see some crash

You should try to make a savegame for every mission like checkpoints so you can check every single one better and even post a save pack

DragonYisusXD
15 minutes ago, MichaelAce said:

You should try to make a savegame for every mission like checkpoints so you can check every single one better and even post a save pack

i mean, if it crash when it start the mission, i doubt it could be an oversight i made

Splash Boom

Does This Add From Beta Version Or Does It Replaces With Your Own Script?

DragonYisusXD
2 minutes ago, Splash Boom said:

Does This Add From Beta Version Or Does It Replaces With Your Own Script?

not sure if i understand your question but is the second one i guess

Splash Boom
57 minutes ago, DragonYisusXD said:

not sure if i understand your question but is the second one i guess

I mean did you made with your own script or restored from in-game files?

DragonYisusXD
3 minutes ago, Splash Boom said:

I mean did you made with your own script or restored from in-game files?

i just modified the script from the final game, that's all

RandomDudeFindingMods

Hello i am here again to ask

does this conflict with mods like ryder doesnt betray?And beta left overs fix mod?

On 27/6/2021 at 9:52, RandomDudeFindingMods said:

Hola estoy aqui de nuevo para preguntar

¿Esto entra en conflicto con mods como Ryder no traiciona? ¿Y los restos de beta arreglan el mod?

The mod of "Ryder would not be a traitor" is not compatible with Story mode 2.0 and on "beta leftovers fix mod" it is compatible but that mod lacks optimization so I would recommend the "Better leftovers fix" from mixmods

• Like 1

DragonYisusXD
On 6/27/2021 at 9:52 AM, RandomDudeFindingMods said:

Hello i am here again to ask

does this conflict with mods like ryder doesnt betray?And beta left overs fix mod?

the leftover fix is recommendable to ignore all cutscenes characters models and the Glendale from big smoke

gabrijel San Andreas

HELP!

My game crashes when I finish the mission "Wu Zi Mu"

When I finish the race, it turn that black screen and it should pass me to the next cutscene but, the game just closes like I closed it with task manager/smart process.

I have lots of mods installed, but I did remove them and left just "story mode 2.0" and "SF tags" because if I remove them it starts the new game.

Please help

DragonYisusXD
On 6/28/2021 at 5:33 AM, gabrijel San Andreas said:

HELP!

My game crashes when I finish the mission "Wu Zi Mu"

When I finish the race, it turn that black screen and it should pass me to the next cutscene but, the game just closes like I closed it with task manager/smart process.

I have lots of mods installed, but I did remove them and left just "story mode 2.0" and "SF tags" because if I remove them it starts the new game.

Please help

passed the mission last week, never crashed, check out f it's the other mod

MichaelAce

I managed to finish the storyline
got a few crashes here and there but it's okay

gabrijel San Andreas
On 6/28/2021 at 12:10 PM, DragonYisusXD said:

passed the mission last week, never crashed, check out f it's the other mod

I can not remove "SF tags" because it starts the new game.

What should i do?

Can someone use my save and pass the mission for me? Will that work? How can I get someone my save?