1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Story Mode 2.0

DragonYisusXD

ZapGaming096
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, GustavitoMarcillo045 said:

This mod is abandoned? I hope not, it's really a great mod and a great job, I hope you keep working on it, there are still some things to add like restoring more dialogs or putting unique skins for the mission characters, in case this mod is still on development I took the time to create a promotional image to put it on the cover of the theme, it will undoubtedly attract much more attention, I would also suggest that the name of the mod be changed to SAN ANDREAS STORY FEATURES, however if you want to leave the Name of Story Mode 2.0 I also made an image with that name, I hope you use the image since I made it specifically for this mod

link of the images that I have created for this mod:  - https://imgur.com/LEIJZ9L

- https://imgur.com/hxuBaad

hxuBaad.png

LEIJZ9L.png

Woww, that look cool, and i dont think The Developer are gonna abandoned this project but it will take time to release a new update cause editing and restore beta dialouge in main.scm are not an easy job, and some of them may cause bug. 

Edited by ZapGaming096
ZapGaming096
9 hours ago, GustavitoMarcillo045 said:

How strange, I am using pedtweaks together with this mod and the blocking did not happen to me, maybe you do not have an updated version or you are using the function of using 2 different policemen for the same city, since this function is totally broken , however I can't use the SCM features, since it replaces the main.scm just like this mod

I already download the latest version of PedTweaks mod on MixMod and yep, same resault, maybe because before i know this mod, i use two different mod to restore the beta cop, and when i delete these two mod, my game crash.

About the SCM Feature, you dont have to replace the Story Mode 2.0 main.scm, just drag the SCM Feature folder to your Modloader and start the game, it work for me.

GustavitoMarcillo045
5 minutes ago, ZapGaming096 said:

Ya descargué la última versión del mod PedTweaks en MixMod y sí, el mismo resultado, tal vez porque antes de conocer este mod, uso dos mod diferentes para restaurar el policía beta, y cuando elimino estos dos mod, mi juego se bloquea.

Acerca de la función SCM, no tienes que reemplazar Story Mode 2.0 main.scm, simplemente arrastra la carpeta de funciones SCM a tu Modloader e inicia el juego, funciona para mí.

OH, I THINK YOU FIND THE PROBLEM FOR YOU, mixmods is the best moding site but PedTweaks is outdated, I advise you to download the latest version from the author OH, I THINK YOU FIND THE PROBLEM FOR YOU, mixmods is the best moding site but PedTweaks is outdated, I advise you to download the latest version from the author, And I also think that you are getting confused, you can use all the functions of the PedTweaks mod, except those that the clowns add to the food stalls and those brought to the four dragons, since these replace the main.scm file just like Story Mode 2.0, and it's good that the image looks good to you, hopefully the author will use it

ZapGaming096
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, GustavitoMarcillo045 said:

OH, I THINK YOU FIND THE PROBLEM FOR YOU, mixmods is the best moding site but PedTweaks is outdated, I advise you to download the latest version from the author OH, I THINK YOU FIND THE PROBLEM FOR YOU, mixmods is the best moding site but PedTweaks is outdated, I advise you to download the latest version from the author, And I also think that you are getting confused, you can use all the functions of the PedTweaks mod, except those that the clowns add to the food stalls and those brought to the four dragons, since these replace the main.scm file just like Story Mode 2.0, and it's good that the image looks good to you, hopefully the author will use it

Oh, ok, thx alot man, and still about the SCM Feature, what i mean is that i have The Story Mode 2.0 and SCM Feature in Modloader and it still work fine for me (without PedTweak folder cause it will crash my game but the SCM Feature folder still work for me even with Story Mode 2.0).

Edited by ZapGaming096
BlitzFire
On 6/7/2021 at 4:39 AM, DragonYisusXD said:

that's weird, why the mod would do that ? and why that never happened to me ? did you just went and presses ALT + Tab by accident

No i never pressed alt tab it would just freeze then show the last screen open

DragonYisusXD
28 minutes ago, BlitzFire said:

No i never pressed alt tab it would just freeze then show the last screen open

that's clearly not my mod, it crashes or it changes the window ?

BlitzFire
21 minutes ago, DragonYisusXD said:

that's clearly not my mod, it crashes or it changes the window ?

Crashes then closes the game i installed it from the link

GustavitoMarcillo045
Hace 5 horas, DragonYisusXD dijo:

lo instalaste correctamente?

Hello, I think that among so many messages what I sent you above was lost, but I took the time to make some promotional images for your mod theme, you can choose the one you like to put it next to the mod title

https://imgur.com/LEIJZ9L

https://imgur.com/hxuBaad

LEIJZ9L.png

hxuBaad.png

8 hours ago, GustavitoMarcillo045 said:

Hello, I think that among so many messages what I sent you above was lost, but I took the time to make some promotional images for your mod theme, you can choose the one you like to put it next to the mod title

https://imgur.com/LEIJZ9L

https://imgur.com/hxuBaad

LEIJZ9L.png

hxuBaad.png

thanks man, i was looking something like that, since i can't do anything like that though

GustavitoMarcillo045
59 minutes ago, DragonYisusXD said:

thanks man, i was looking something like that, since i can't do anything like that though

Como veo que eres de venezuela te hablare en español xd, no tienes que agradecerme bro, es lo minimo que puedo hacer por entregarnos un mod tan bueno y completo, y que bueno que te haya gustado la imagen, ojala el mod siga con actualizaciones, saludos y exitos en tus proyectos

• Like 1
5 hours ago, RandomDudeFindingMods said:

Hello Mate i have some problems on the mod, my game is crashing when i start "running dog" mission

Is there any fix for this?

you used mission skipper ?

GustavitoMarcillo045
On 8/7/2020 at 6:15 AM, DragonYisusXD said:

LEIJZ9L.png

Please, don't get confused by the mod "Storyline Enhancement"

this mod adds and improves several details and fixed many issues of the story mode in the game, also trying to give more life to the world of san andreas and even adding brands news territories and gangs such as the Russian Mafia and the Biker gang like the gang 9 and the gang 10 without trying to be the same as "Things to do in San Andreas"

we all know how the story mode in this game is one of the best in the gta series, however in this game, it misses so many details that it would have given the game more life to his world, so i added the detail that i think it'd be perfect for the story in the game, also i know how you guys enjoy having gang wars so i added more territories that i think it would fit in the perfect places

Current State of the Mod: No Glitches Found

How to Install ? simple, copy and paste all files and folders in the root folder

Note: for the mod work in the game, you need to start a new game.

Start Changes:

Reveal hidden contents
  •  this update can be played in v1.01 of GTA San Andreas
  •  the bridges are open and the vehicles of the pedestrians pass over the bridges, You can still get the 4 stars if you leave the city (I did  this so that the story mode makes more sense)
  • The news in WCTR has been modifiqued, now it will never talk about the bridges opening, instead will only talk about the events in The Green Sabre and Yay Ka Boom-Boom
  • The Ballas and The Vagos will no longer be hostile to each other
  • The Ballas and Rifas will no longer be hostile to each other
  • The Vagos will have the Baseball bat and the 9mm at the beginning of the game
  • The Weapons of the Russian Mafia will be a 9mm and a uzi
  • The Rifas will now carry baseball bats and a 9mm
  • The aztecas will no longer attack you from the beginning of the game
  • sometimes the Bikers will be seen driving in other territories.
  • At the start of the game, you'll start with the Blue Hoody (reason because CJ has been living in LC before the game starts, so it makes no senses that CJ wear Poor Clothes)
  • Cutscene Ryder Shirt can be seen while playing
  • The Italian Mafia will have new Weapons
  • Italian mafia will have dislike and hate other gangs like the others
  • the accuracy of your friends in the missions has been increased
  • Now the street are now more realistic, the traffic and pedestrian has been increased, and in the night, the traffic and the pedestrian has been reduced too much
  • The Biker gang will control many territories across Countryside, San Fierro, The Desert and Las Venturas
  • Now the gangs have main territories, in those territories will have more density than the others: 

- the Families (Ganton)

- the Ballas (Jefferson and East Los Santos after the green sabre)

- the Vagos (Los Flores and East Los Santos after the green sabre)

- the aztecas (El Corona)

- the Russian (Juniper Hill)

- The Rifas (Garcia)

- The Da Nang Boys (Easter Basin)

- The Bikers (Hashburry and the Las Venturas territory, i forgot the name :D)

- The Triads (Chinatown)

- The Italian Mafia (Caligulas)

• You can enter to all food shops in the beginning 
  • now the Bikers and the Russian Mafia will have their name in gang stats (of course if those manage to appear in the top 3 most powerful gang, well i'm sure that the bikers will manage to get in that top after Breaking the bank at caligula)
  • I added an extra car for italian mafia, they will be seen driving a "Solar" because that car is similar to Sindacco Argento in LCS

Los Santos Changes:

Reveal hidden contents
  • The Russian Mafia will be present in Ocean Docks
  • The Northside Glen Park is now dominated by the Ballas
  • The Southside Ganton will be slightly controlled by Ballas and Families (after the mission Drive Thru, the ballas will lose ganton)
  • The Ballas will have more influence in Idlewood (after the mission The Green Sabre too)
  • After the mission Gray Imports, The ballas and the Russians will no longer be hostile to each other
  • The Families will have more influence in Playa del Seville
  • The Northside Temple is now dominated by the Temple Drive Families (After The Green Sabre, they will lose them)
  • The Families will have more influence in Temple
  • The Jefferson Hospital is now slightly dominated by the families (the influence in that territory will increase as you progress with Sweet's missions)
  • Absolutely all territories, including the new ones, will be lost after the mission The Green Sabre
  • The Families will have the Tec-9 after Nine and Ak's, after the mission Robbing Uncle Sam the Families will have: 9mm, Tec-9 and Uzi (If you have all the graffiti, no weapon will be replaced)
  • If you complete all the graffiti, the knife is replaced by the Tec-9, the other weapons will be the same (Desert Eagle and the SMG)
  • After the mission "High Stakes Low-Rider" the Aztecas will no longer be hostile to you (assuming you are using Families Clothes)
  • Marina neighborhood is now dominated by the Aztecas
  • After the mission Just Business, the Russians will dislike you (If you had already passed the Gray Imports mission, they will hate you)
  • After the mission Gray Imports, the Russians will dislike you (If you had already passed the Just Business mission, they will hate you).
  • East Los Santos is Ballas and Vagos territory from Beginning in the game, East Lost Santos now seems like a rainbow, in some parts of east los santos it will have the ballas more influences, even some place of east los santos don't have any vagos at all and the vagos will have more influence in some parts (of course, after The  Green Sabre it will have the same power the two gangs)
  • The Vagos Will Hate you after the mission Wrong Side of the Tracks
  • The third skin of ryder used in Ryder mission now looks like the cutscene ryder skin only without his hat
  • Big Smoke's car color mistake code has been fixed (it's suppose that big smoke car will be a gray color, not blue by a mistake in the codes made by rockstar) 
  • In Drive Thru mission, the ballas will no more attack the kilo tray's car
  • Ryder will have more accuracy in robbing uncle sam but still can be killed
  • Ryder will not disappear after you complete Home Invasion and you can kill him (but you would not do that to a homie, right ?)
  • Ryder weapon and grove and vagos weapons in Catalyst has been replaced by a Tec-9
  • i rescued the missing dialogue of big smoke in Just Business
  • Now Mafboos will be in Just Business, Gray Imports and End of the Line
  • your Micro-SMG in Just Business had be replaced by a tec-9
  • Big smoke will have more accuracy in Wrong side of the tracks and just business
  • Now Kane had a new skin (the Balla 3 introduction skin) in "Los Sepulcros
  • You can enter to ZIP clothes shops after nines and ak's but the icon still invisible in the map (the others 2 shops will be unlocked in the same time as the vanilla game)
  • added new dialogues in Missions: Big Smoke, Ryder, Drive-by and Sweet's Girl

- the cut dialoges of big smoke and CJ in the car

- in Ryder mission, it will hear a funny reaction of ryder if CJ had a Afro

- 3 extra dialogues in Drive-By at the beginning

- in Sweet's Girl, it's added the funniest Sweet and his girlfriend dialogues and those will replace the 

random dialogues after pick up sweet

• In Drive-Thru i changed the position on the passenger seat of sweet and big smoke, now they will be placed in the same place as the cutscene
  • After Catalyst, it will appears a Tec-9 in Emmet's place, but this time, it won't replace the old pistol
  • In Running Dog, the extra pistol pick-up in emmet's place is replaced by a Tec-9
  • the sweet's girlfriend skin is replaced by the beta one
  • In-Game Kendl's Skin is replaced by his Cutscene Skin
  • the east side of Willowfield is controlled by the seville boulevard families 

• in Madd Dogg's Rhymes every guards will have silenced pistol instead of Uzi one

• In Burning Desire, the vagos cars will be replaced by his gang car

• After Reuniting The Families, the Families and the Aztecas will no longer be hostile to each other

• After Reuniting The Families, a AK-47 pick-up will appear in Emmet's Place and it won't replace any of the others pick-up

• Lung Capacity is increased at the start of the Game by 5% of 100% now you don't need to increase so much the Lung Capacity to do do "Amphibious Assault" but i recommend you to increase even more your Lung Capacity

• In The Green Sabre, the cops will have MP5 (that will make sense of why CJ surrender)

Countryside Changes:

Reveal hidden contents
  • After the mission The Green Sabre, You can go through San Fierro and Las Venturas without getting 4 stars
  • After The Green Sabre, it will desappear the Sweet's Greenwood (Because he's in the prision) of course, after "Home Coming" it will spawn again
  • After the green sabre, the vagos will have a tec-9 
  • Grove Street Families will dislike you after badlands (this because big smoke has ruler the families)
  • After badlands mission, the families and ballas will share grove street
  • After the First Call of "The Truth", the Vagos will initiate a gang war in Aztecas territory, after the mission Body Harvest, the Aztecas will lose everything
  • In Against the odds star wanted level has be reduced to 3 stars
  • In Small Town Bank Wanted Level has be increase to 4 stars (now the mission will be more Difficult, because the cops will respawn you in anywhere)
  • in Farewell, My Love woozie is replaced by Claude

San Fierro Changes

Reveal hidden contents
  • The Rifas no longer control King's
  • The Rifas will have more influence in Doherty
  • The Rifas will have more influence in Battery point
  • Southside Doherty is now dominated by the Rifas
  • Juniper Hill is now dominated by the Russian and is their main territory
  • The Vietnam Gang will have more influence in Easter Basin
  • Now in T-Bone Mendez mission, the enemies skin has been replaced by bikers skin

• The Vietnam Gang will dislike you after the mission Ran Fa Li

• The Vietnam Gang will hate you after the mission Lure

• After the Da Nang Thang Mission, the vietnam gang will lose their Pier 69 territory (is better to complete this mission before Pier 69 so you'd not be attacked by this gang)

• After the mission Outrider, the Rifas will like you

• After the mission Ice Cold Killa, the Rifas will dislike you

• After the mission Pier 69, the Rifas will hate you.

• After the mission Pier 69, the Rifas will lose Battery point territory (in some point of the story, the Aztecas will take this territory)

• the bodies of Jizzy, T-bone and ryder will not disappears after you kill them 

• i Changed Pier 69 completely, now ryder will die first and then T-Bone will escape to the boat, i also increased the accuracy of the enemies, the strongest one is T-bone, i warning you, don't confront t-bone while he's out of the boat, Ryder also is strong but not enough (of course i had to change some text in GXT files)

NOTE: BEFORE SOMEONE ASK, NO, IT'S NOT THE SAME AS TTDISA, I COMPLETE DID IT WITHOUT ANY REFERENCES, SO, THERE'S SOME DIFFERENCES, ONE OF THEM IS WHAT T-BONE DON'T SAY ANY EXTRA DIALOGUE IN THE CHASE LIKE TTDISA AND OTHER IS THAT RYDER'S BODY WON'T DUPLICATE HIS BODY FTER DIE LIKE TTDISA, HOWEVER YOU CAN STILL SEE RYDER'S BODY IN THE WATER

• After Pier 69, Ryder's picador won't spawn anymore, because he's DEAD

Desert Changes:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Bayside and Bayside Marina is now dominated by the Rifas
  • in Interdiction, when you have to destroy the helicopters, the stars are desactivated but after you destroy the helicopters, you can get stars again
  • After the mission Learning to Fly, The four dragon casino and The Pink Swan is now dominated by the Triads
  • now you will have less time to enter in the secret laboratory in Black Project
  • the enemies in some mission will have extra accuracy like Black Project

Las Venturas Changes:

Reveal hidden contents
  • The Italian Mafia now have many new territories, Las Venturas now is filled with territories of LC Mafia, now The Italian Mafia is the 3th most powerful gang in the game and if you have the mod Gang War Extended, it will appear in the gang stats
  • After the mission The Meat Business, The Italian Mafia will lose Whitewood States
  • After The Meat Business, The bikers will take over Whitewood States but it will be a weak territory
  • After the mission Breaking the bank at caligula's, many mafia territories will disappear, except the caligula casino and some others will still stands but they will lose great influence
  • After the mission Breaking the bank at caligula's, the italian mafia will hate you.
  • in Breaking The Bank at Caligulas, The swat team will have a ridiculous accuracy, soooo, i recommend you to have careful before grabbing that helicopter  

• The Reward of "Breaking The Bank at Caligula's" will be 420.000 (yes, even will be show up in mission passed text)

Back to LS Changes

Reveal hidden contents
  • After the mission Home Coming, the Families and the Triads will no longer be hostile each others
  • in Grove 4 Life, the eastside and southside idlewood can be take over
  • after riot and the beginning of Los Desperados, if you had take over the corona and little mexico territories, you will lose them (yes, because the vagos will take over again for the story)
  • now you only need the 30% of the territories to unlock the final mission 
  • in End of the Line Phase 1, the enemies will had 20% more accuracy, especially the first floor, so, i recommend you have careful, very careful

• also give more Russian Skin in Floor 3

• The AK of Smoke is replaced by the Spas Shotgun in the cutscene, of course, i had decrease his accuracy to not make it too difficult

• The Shotgun of Tenpenny is replace also by the Spas of the Cutscene

• Marina after End of the Line will be take over by the Aztecas, even if you had taken over that territory before

• After The mission End of the Line, Doherty will be dominated by the Families

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update Changes

Reveal hidden contents
  • the traffic in poor areas in Daytime have been reduced
  • the traffic in night have been increased a little bit
  • the game will start in the morning again (the reason why i did this is because is illogical for sweet to do Mom's Funeral in night, anyway, this is the last time i will change this)
  • You guys remember that long message you get when you are busted or wasted ? well no more, now everytime you get that message scene, you will be able to move after 5 seconds (just like the remastered version)
  • The Seville Boulevad Families and Temple Drive Families now act like one, the Sevilles and Temples are now hostile to the player (not like the ballas to cj but still hostile
  • You can't recruit Seville or Temples anymore (there's still a way to recruit them but you have to find it yourself)
  • the Temple Families from Vinewood Cementery will not attack you but you still can't recruit them (unless...)
  • After Reuniting the Families, Sevilles and Temples will stop being hostile to CJ, and you can also recruit them again (anyway, after The Green Sabre they will dissapear)
  • the Aztecas will again be Hostile to Carl, only, ONLY if the player wears Families Gang Clothes, this i mean only Poor Green Clothes like the Green Hoody or the Green Shirt, any other actually decent Green Clothes like Green Pants or the Green Cap will not make them hostile to you)
  • after High Stake Lowrider, the aztecas will not attack you even with Gang Clothes 
  • since you only f*cks Los Santos Russian Gang, the Russian Mafia in San Fierro will not be agressive toward the player (they still Hostile but not to the same level as the Russian in LS)
  • some gangs density in the game have changed
  • now there's much more new dialogues and more Random Dialogues in LS Missions: Sweet and Kendl, Tagging up Turf, Nines and Ak's, Running Dog, Wrong Side of the Tracks, Just Business, Home Invasion, Catalyst, Robbing Uncle Sam, Los Sepulcros and some extra dialogues in phonecalls, any other dialogues which didn't made it are either dull or didn't fit for the game (note: only i recovered Dialogues from LS missions, later i will use more unused dialogues in more missions)
  • Burglary Trucks will not spawn until after Home Invasion
  • After The Green Sabre, the game will skip 7 days in-game (you can even see the Days passed stat change)
  • in Mike Toreno, the Bikers will appears as Toreno Kidnappers
  • since the cutscene was unavalible for the player, i have made CJ have only 5% of Lung Capacity, so you would still need to increase Lung Capacity, but the game ask you only above 5% of Lung Capacity to start the mission, so, you don't have to spend much time increase it)
  • in Pier 69, Ryder Position is changed to the Left Side of the Pier (this is to create a continuation with Ryder Overkill scene)
  • Rifas now controls Bayside instead of the Vagos
  • Grove 4 Life, Eastside and Southside Idlewwod are no longer necesarry for the mission, you can take this 2 territories before Grove 4 Life and you didn't have to take over again, however if you don't take any of this 2 territories you can take back for the mission)
  • i have decreased a little bit the Enemies accuracy in Breaking the Bank at Caligula and End of the Line

Update Changes 2

Reveal hidden contents
  • improved the Gang Set system of the Seville and Temple, now i have fixed the bug of not letting you recruit peoples even if you had Recruit peoples cheat
  • i have redone everything from zero, i have improved some thing just like i have forgotten some thing
  • i added more traffic in night for average and rich areas
  • i added more damage to the AK (now is a little bit stronger than the M4 but is still less accurate)
  • i have redone the Russian Hate system
  • i've fixed the bug of the Blue hoody in the wardrobe
  • i have deleted some unused dialogues i had implemented before as they felt dull or didn't fit
  • After The Green Sabre, you can't no longer use the Johnson house until Home Coming
  • i have add more extra dialogues for almost every mission of the game, included some random dialogues
  • i also added some extra cinematic in-game scenes for some dialogues (yes, in futures update i will do more of theses)
  • Sweet is less useless, as i discovered a way for an NPC to eliminate his signals animation after they kills
  • this is one of the hardest update, 4 months to do
  • Sweet and Kendl, the ballas car will attack sweet or you, depending of who is the closest
  • in OG Loc, there will be another Vago driving the bike, and Freddy will be a passenger (this is because is very illogical for Freddy to Drive-By the player and perfectly make such turns)
  • also the driver will attack you if you left them reach their spot in ELS
  • i had changed some thing about ELS (this might be changed later in others update)
  • The Four Dragon casino will be closed until Woozie officially opens
  • in Drive-By, i make CJ quote of not being strapped only happen if you have 50 bullets to down of your machines guns
  • Beta Running Dog and Wrong Side of the Tracks have been added, i also fixed some bugs TTDISA had for those missions
  • Fixed some bugs in Just Business
  • i make the homie of Ryder don't magically disappear in Catalyst
  • i added a money recompense of Ryder in Robbing Uncle Sam
  • i gave Extra Weapons to the enemies of House Party, also Sweet stopped being unable to be killed by NPC so be careful
  • i THINK i fixed the bug of having ballas appearing in Glen Park after you take over
  • the Homies now are Hostiles to the Ballas in the cementery of Los Sepulcros
  • The cops now have Shotguns in The Green Sabre
  • I made the random Cops don't attack you in Small Town Bank
  • Claude now drives a ZR in Farewell My Love
  • i gave weapons to Ryder and Loco Sindicate in Photo Oportunity
  • Vietnameses now port Tec-9 outside of the missions
  • now the Rifas ports Tec-9 outside of the missions
  •  i fixed Ryder in the Water, now he have an In-Game dying animation
  • Guppy is in Pier 69
  • Ballas and Vagos stop being so aggressive after some points of the missions
  • Rifas power decrease after Yay Ka Boom-Boom
  • Stealing Two Bikes in Cop Wheels will give you automatically 2 stars (also they will call out your stupid haircut if you have one)
  • the FBI will not show aggressively if you don't shows hostiles intentions in Misappropiation
  • Funny dialogues happen if fly too close to the Control Tower in Saint Mark's Bistro
  • Guppy is in Breaking the Bank at Caligula's
  • i make one of the Idlewood Territories being optional too in Grove 4 Life (the Gas Station one)
  • i make extra events in End of the Lines part 3
  • i have deleted the Uzi from Varrios Los Aztecas until Los Desperados same with the Triads Ak until Breaking the Bank at Caligulas
  • The vagos will lose the Tec 9 after End of the Line
  • the Aztecas now controls Doherty at the same time as the Families (they will give the same influences as the families had before End of the Line)
  • Ballas and Vagos will hate you again after Home Coming and Los Desperados
  • i fixed the Ballas hates in Pimping Missions, this bug had the original GTA SA where the the ballas have their aggressively downgrade everytime you do Pimps Missions
  • the Difficulty of the Mission has been increased, enemies in many missions have increased their accuracy, recommended playing with more cautious but don't worry, i have made the Friendlier NPC better too 
  • i made some videos of changes i have made
  • retouched the news from WTCR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod Recommended:

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/37s8pz0rlc5buay/Story+Mode+2.0.rar/file

CHAOS MOD

you guys should have heard of the Chaos mod for GTA San Andreas, well now it is possible to play that mod with Story Mode 2.0 without any problems with the PassCurrentMission effect, as you guys know, the PassCurrentMission automatically makes you pass the mission you're playing but since Story Mode modify the Main.scm, the effect of PassCurrentMission will makes the game crash except for some missions but do not worry, thanks that the owner had open the mod source, i was able you modify the PassCurrentMission effect so it can be compatible for the mod and do not make crashes (WARNING: do not recomment to use this link if you're not going to use it with Story Mode 2.0, this was made specifically for Story Mode 2.0, any other mod that changes the Main.scm or use the original one will cause in a crash, also for this to work perfectly, you need the last version of Story Mode 2.0) 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ip2ye06jo9h1l8b/Modded_Chaos.zip/file

Screenshots

Reveal hidden contents

X1LOteA.png

fchms30.png

dQDLSV5.png

XVUkWyx.jpg

Videos:

Reveal hidden contents

HELLO BRO, I NEED HELP, THE HIGH STAKES LOW RIDER MISSION IS ALREADY PASSED AND THE AZTECES ARE STILL HOSTILE WITH ME, NO MATTER WHAT I WEAR OR BLUE CLOTHING, OR GREEN CLOTHING, OR NORMAL CLOTHING, IT IS ALWAYS ATTACKING ME, WHAT CAN HAPPEN

8 hours ago, GustavitoMarcillo045 said:

HELLO BRO, I NEED HELP, THE HIGH STAKES LOW RIDER MISSION IS ALREADY PASSED AND THE AZTECES ARE STILL HOSTILE WITH ME, NO MATTER WHAT I WEAR OR BLUE CLOTHING, OR GREEN CLOTHING, OR NORMAL CLOTHING, IT IS ALWAYS ATTACKING ME, WHAT CAN HAPPEN

weird, please tell exactly what did you done step by step

GustavitoMarcillo045
Hace 2 horas, DragonYisusXD dijo:

raro, por favor diga exactamente qué hizo paso a paso

What I mean is that even though I have already passed the missions CESAR VIALPANDO and High Stakes, Low-Rider, Los Aztecas are still hostile to me, they keep attacking me, they keep shooting at me, even though in the mod description, it says that after the mission High Stakes, Low-Rider, the Aztecs will no longer be hostile to me

39 minutes ago, GustavitoMarcillo045 said:

What I mean is that even though I have already passed the missions CESAR VIALPANDO and High Stakes, Low-Rider, Los Aztecas are still hostile to me, they keep attacking me, they keep shooting at me, even though in the mod description, it says that after the mission High Stakes, Low-Rider, the Aztecs will no longer be hostile to me

that is weird, i literally don't see any problem with the script

are you attacking them or something similar ?

Edited by DragonYisusXD
RandomDudeFindingMods
14 hours ago, DragonYisusXD said:

you used mission skipper ?

No i didnt

I finally found a solution but i encounter another problem (this doesnt happen when i play the game without the mod) when i go to denise house

Cj just stare and nothing happens

Denise doesnt come out either 

And when i enter ammu nation it froze for a sec and the place was glitching 

Any fix for these?

Just now, RandomDudeFindingMods said:

No i didnt

I finally found a solution but i encounter another problem (this doesnt happen when i play the game without the mod) when i go to denise house

Cj just stare and nothing happens

Denise doesnt come out either 

And when i enter ammu nation it froze for a sec and the place was glitching 

Any fix for these?

those are literally not glitch i've seen, did you pasted everything correctly ?

4 hours ago, DragonYisusXD said:

that is weird, i literally don't see any problem with the script

are you attacking them or something similar ?

Yeah, I also have the same issue, I recently start a new save game and pass Cesar Vialpando and High Stake Lowrider and after those mission, the Aztecas keep insult and attacking me eventhough Im wearing full green clothes and no I dont attacking them, they are the one whose attacking me first.

I also have another issue when im starting a date with Denise (with my complete storyline save game). When I stop at Denise house, CJ will just stand still and Denise didnt came out, after a few second, Denise will came out of nowhere and then the date will be over and the chat box said that Im abandon Denise which leed the date over.

Edited by ZapGaming096
5 hours ago, DragonYisusXD said:

Bro, idk if this a bug or not but in the mod description, after you complete all graffiti, the Knife award will be replace by the Tec-9 (Desert Eagle and SMG will remain the same), but when I complete all graffiti, the Homies will still carry knife instead of Tec-9 that the mod desc said.

Edited by ZapGaming096
4 hours ago, ZapGaming096 said:

Yeah, I also have the same issue, I recently start a new save game and pass Cesar Vialpando and High Stake Lowrider and after those mission, the Aztecas keep insult and attacking me eventhough Im wearing full green clothes and no I dont attacking them, they are the one whose attacking me first.

I also have another issue when im starting a date with Denise (with my complete storyline save game). When I stop at Denise house, CJ will just stand still and Denise didnt came out, after a few second, Denise will came out of nowhere and then the date will be over and the chat box said that Im abandon Denise which leed the date over.

insulting you ? that means they don't attack you immediately ? i mean, if you respond to them they attack you, right ?

4 hours ago, ZapGaming096 said:

Bro, idk if this a bug or not but in the mod description, after you complete all graffiti, the Knife award will be replace by the Tec-9 (Desert Eagle and SMG will remain the same), but when I complete all graffiti, the Homies will still carry knife instead of Tec-9 that the mod desc said.

oh yeah, that not a bug, i decided to left it like that cause that made him so overpowerful, i guess i forgot to delete that feature from the description

are you guys using a script.img from a different mod ? if that's the case, that of course would cause bugs in denise hangout and ammunation

Edited by DragonYisusXD
9 hours ago, DragonYisusXD said:

insulting you ? that means they don't attack you immediately ? i mean, if you respond to them they attack you, right ?

oh yeah, that not a bug, i decided to left it like that cause that made him so overpowerful, i guess i forgot to delete that feature from the description

are you guys using a script.img from a different mod ? if that's the case, that of course would cause bugs in denise hangout and ammunation

Yeah, if i respond them, they immediately atttacking me (which more sound like in the normal vanilla). 

9 hours ago, DragonYisusXD said:

And no, i didnt use any other script.img, im only using main.scm and script.img in your mod file.

Edited by ZapGaming096
43 minutes ago, ZapGaming096 said:

Yeah, if i respond them, they immediately atttacking me (which more sound like in the normal vanilla).

sadly, i can't do anything to that feature in the main.scm

43 minutes ago, ZapGaming096 said:

And no, i didnt use any other script.img, im only using main.scm and script.img in your mod file.

weird, just in case, i want to ask if your gta has any other mod

ZapGaming096
6 hours ago, DragonYisusXD said:

sadly, i can't do anything to that feature in the main.scm

weird, just in case, i want to ask if your gta has any other mod

Well, Im only use some mod that fix the game like Map Texture Fix, Z PC+Map Fix, Pre-ligthing Fix Pack, Silent Patch, Widescreen Fix, Remastered GUI, I dont like using Mixset so I ignore it, Beta weapon pack, Project2DFX, Story Mode 2.0, Toni Cipriani animation (with some edit from other animation), Real Traffic Fix, Ragdoll Physic,..... but no other mod that I use that have another script.img.

I also have some Cleo mod like 60FPS, Cheat Menu, Stowaway Mission Fix, Fix Water Quadrant and Improve Phone Call.

Edited by ZapGaming096