3 hours ago, Wunderlicht20 said:

had anyone the Location for the panthers

Ghost

Lrpg7pe.jpg

Nightwalker

nW6zNNV.jpg

Thanks to @AdamNortonUK's map.

Edited by ALifeOfMisery
I wouldn't get excited dude, don't think they'll be in game until the 20th.

XxGreyBushxX

The first LA were released by FR pairs,  then individual mission- based.  I don't know why anyone thinks they don't release tomorrow.  Then,  1 mission LA each of the next few weeks.

EDIT- Interesting that the ghost one supposedly spawns all around the sun gator like that.

Edited by XxGreyBushxX

2 hours ago, XxGreyBushxX said:

The first LA were released by FR pairs,  then individual mission- based.  I don't know why anyone thinks they don't release tomorrow.  Then,  1 mission LA each of the next few weeks.

EDIT- Interesting that the ghost one supposedly spawns all around the sun gator like that.

The list that @AdamNortonUK has posted are the result of a bit of looking at game files and other information he's got. I'll be quite surprised if he's wrong.

ALifeOfMisery
12 hours ago, XxGreyBushxX said:

I don't know why anyone thinks they don't release tomorrow.

It's the Golden Spirit Bear sighting mission, as expected.

Non Funkable Token

Lrpg7pe.jpg

Uh, a lot of space to look for this one, also a lot of possible spawn points. This can be quite a pain, I smell.

ALifeOfMisery
4 hours ago, Mirror Park Resident said:

Uh, a lot of space to look for this one, also a lot of possible spawn points. This can be quite a pain, I smell.

Yeah, I keep saying it's going to be tough.

It's area crosses over with the Sun Gator and Cogi Boar, so I would avoid fast travel to Lagras and coming into the area from the Van Horn area to avoid potentially spawning either of those.

I'll be riding in from the West or South, it should avoid spawning the other LA's it shares it's area with and also, the spawn points in both of those areas have buildings close by, if you can get onto a roof it will be a much easier kill.

• Like 1

Big TIme McGill

Anyone else finding the legendary bears are a little different than the other bears?  They roar and seem aggressive but on all three bears they've charged at me and kind of walked slowly around my horse without actually attacking.  My horse was also astonishingly brave in that he didn't buck me until I'd shot the bears numerous times.  Overall I found the bears a lot easier to take down than I expected.

Leftover Pizza

Got the Iguga Cougar for the umpteenth time. My solid horse only bucked me off once with 2 cougars in a row.

• Like 2

Non Funkable Token

700 bucks for a complete set of red and blonde LAs, on top of the money you get paid for each sample, not bad, not bad....

I might keep looking for LAs occasionally after all of them are released.

Non Funkable Token

Surprinsingly, the Nightwalker garment isn't too expensive, 400k-ish. Didn't cost much time to get that panther either, but before I lost a nice time going after the other (Ghost).

Are there any strategies to get Mad Hattie to offer a mission for a particular animal? I got behind and missed the easy chance for the moose and now she isn't offering it. I keep checking back after the ~hour long reset but she's got so many random missions to select from now that the chances of getting what I want seem pretty low.

13 hours ago, OrionSR said:

Are there any strategies to get Mad Hattie to offer a mission for a particular animal? I got behind and missed the easy chance for the moose and now she isn't offering it. I keep checking back after the ~hour long reset but she's got so many random missions to select from now that the chances of getting what I want seem pretty low.

I wish I could help on that, but I've avoided the mad bag as much as I can. I dislike Harriet intensely.

There does seem to be some type of rotation and I would be a bit surprised if it's not fixed, maybe someone has noted it down.

StandardDonkey

Gus f*cked me on the nightwalker coat. I sold him the carcass, but the garment set doesn't show up in the list. 

This pisses me off, because it took me forever to get that bastard to spawn. Not that ill ever wear the coat. Probably won't even buy it. I just want to have them all unlocked. So now I gotta wait 3 days to try again, and I dont even have the ghost panther yet.

Anyway, has this happened to anyone else? Hopefully its a one time bug, and not a bug with that particular animal.

2 hours ago, StandardDonkey said:

Gus f*cked me on the nightwalker coat. I sold him the carcass, but the garment set doesn't show up in the list. 

This pisses me off, because it took me forever to get that bastard to spawn. Not that ill ever wear the coat. Probably won't even buy it. I just want to have them all unlocked. So now I gotta wait 3 days to try again, and I dont even have the ghost panther yet.

Anyway, has this happened to anyone else? Hopefully its a one time bug, and not a bug with that particular animal.

It has been mentioned earlier in the thread (long before the panthers came out) that you have to sell Gus the skin, not the unskinned carcass, looks like it's deliberate and not a bug, the recipe Gus lists is for a skin as well.

I’ve improved the Legendary Animal where if you click / tap on any of the paw prints it will give you the information of the Animal and what it sells for and how much the pelt or carcass is worth to Cripps too. For example:

LAInfo2.pngLAInfo.png

Edited by AdamNortonUK
  • Like 3

On 10/30/2020 at 7:18 PM, AdamNortonUK said:

I’ve improved the Legendary Animal where if you click / tap on any of the paw prints it will give you the information

Oh, nice. I hadn't noticed that yet. This works much better than hover anywhere within the circle.

Have you considered implementing a 72 hour species cooldown? I always have a tough time remembering when I last encountered a particular legendary animal type. Some sort of snooze-bar would be very useful.

Edited by OrionSR

Non Funkable Token

Got the Ghost panther without looking for it when I was about to do a couple dailies and log off. Nice, but now I've to look for it after the cooldown to get its entry completed and finally finish the compendium 2.0 animal field guide. :sigh:

• 1 month later...

Anyone else have issues getting the nightwalker panther to spawn? I’ve been trying for over a month and it just refuses to rear its ugly mug