Jump to content

Legendary Animal Garment Sets


Ring Dang Do

Recommended Posts

Ring Dang Do

Would be nice to get a list together of pricing and looks so people know which animals they might want to go for. So far I only have 9, so please add others if you have them, thanks.

 

qIy1k0X.jpg

P4nHhrl.jpg

 

Ove0h2V.jpg

heQq6pF.jpg

 

zAaDzaC.jpg

s4tBiqX.jpg

 

f1irGDv.jpg

NiP8CDk.jpg

 

QrUQUaG.jpg
 

OFtqzG2.jpg

oF2jTus.jpg

 

nLhOmsQ.jpg

29qGURB.jpg 


1l7EWrF.jpg

 

OaMinqK.jpg

TxshwTm.jpg

 

CfcjYpG.jpg
 

lMroWiT.jpg
 

RtVQByj.jpg

Edited by Ring Dang Do
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BUT THE BENZ

aren't there other clothing items you can have gus craft aswell, stuff that you can use legendary animals skins/parts for?

let's say I skin the legendary...boar. when I visit gus do I get to choose what I use the skin for? have him craft either gloves or pants?! for example...

PS4 - Henry_Yo

----------------------

JUSTICE FOR THE BENZ!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ring Dang Do
7 minutes ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

aren't there other clothing items you can have gus craft aswell, stuff that you can use legendary animals skins/parts for?

let's say I skin the legendary...boar. when I visit gus do I get to choose what I use the skin for? have him craft either gloves or pants?! for example...

Unfortunately not, when you hand over the legendary pelts all you can get is the same jacket for every legendary animal but with a different headpiece. There is other items Gus can craft but they are not related to the legendary animals and only require perfect pelts from normal animals. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ring Dang Do said:

Would be nice to get a list together of pricing and looks so people know which animals they might want to go for. So far I only have 9, so please add others if you have them, thanks.

Rockstar would need to pay me serious money before I'd wear any of those ridiculous coats. Some normal clothes would be nice for a change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ring Dang Do
5 hours ago, JumpingKentFlash said:

We can’t even choose the jacket colour?

Sadly no it’s all one colour but the fur on the jacket usually matches the colour of the pelt

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ring Dang Do

Forgot to also say that because they are all attached to a winter coat it means they are only suitable for cold environments unless you splash the cash on the new potions to negate that for a while. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Talisman_83

Its kind of ridiculous how badly they f*cked this up.

The missions are decent but these outfits are horrendously bad.

The Trapper outfits from SP are leagues better than these, mainly because they're not all centred around the animal's head with the same coat.

Why couldn't they have taken the time to do this right? 

 

PS I genuinely think that the people who created the SP Trapper garment outfits are not the same people who created these abominations.

Edited by Talisman_83
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ring Dang Do
5 hours ago, Talisman_83 said:

Its kind of ridiculous how badly they f*cked this up.

The missions are decent but these outfits are horrendously bad.

The Trapper outfits from SP are leagues better than these, mainly because they're not all centred around the animal's head with the same coat.

Why couldn't they have taken the time to do this right? 

 

PS I genuinely think that the people who created the SP Trapper garment outfits are not the same people who created these abominations.

It’s rather disappointing. Bringing the trapper to online was definitely moving in the right direction and it’s what I wanted but they had to mess it up by changing the outfits to all be basically the same skin but different headpiece and colours.

 

Can they not just look at SP and see that the formula was highly successful and move that to online, what’s difficult about that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

theEwing1979

Some of them look OK, but a lot of them look laughably bad. And those prices.... holy f*ck! I'll probably pick one up eventually, the Moonstone if I'm lucky enough to get it. I wouldn't buy the majority of them even if they had a 75% sale. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i can not understand how anyone can possibly run around with this totally ridiculous coats :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ram_pete67 said:

i can not understand how anyone can possibly run around with this totally ridiculous coats :)

 

I did for a bit, but then assembled a nice outfit with 4 or so of the new things added to the catalog (one of the dresses, that new "short" coat that goes above a lady's waist,  etc.)

 

I still have the huge, obnoxious "Payeta Buffalo" coat as my "winter oufit" ;)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Krommer said:

 

I did for a bit, but then assembled a nice outfit with 4 or so of the new things added to the catalog (one of the dresses, that new "short" coat that goes above a lady's waist,  etc.)

 

I still have the huge, obnoxious "Payeta Buffalo" coat as my "winter oufit" ;)

 

 

i could buy the elk outfit. NO WAY hahahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Leftover Pizza
8 hours ago, ram_pete67 said:

i can not understand how anyone can possibly run around with this totally ridiculous coats :)


They run around in purple fur clothing too, which exceeds ridiculousness by a mile wide. 

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ring Dang Do
10 hours ago, Leftover Pizza said:


They run around in purple fur clothing too, which exceeds ridiculousness by a mile wide. 

And don’t forget the bright green neon guns on their back

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Leftover Pizza
1 hour ago, Ring Dang Do said:

And don’t forget the bright green neon guns on their back

 

I actually forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me....... 😛 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JumpingKentFlash

If I shell out money for one of these outfits, can I then change the vest at least? I wanna make a Hunter outfit, and I wanna use a legendary animal coat for it. In the pictures Ring Dang Do posted (thanks for this thread btw), there’s only that brown vest. Can I change it? 
 

put it another way: Is there any limitations to what can go with a legendary animal jacket?

 

See the way I make outfits is simple: I can use a R* created outfit if it’s a good one. The level 20 moonshine outfit is great. The BH outfits are garbage, though the hat is cool on the Wakeeney. So I made my own outfit, using the dark brown Wakeeney hat, a black leather Marshall coat, black and gold Kelley boots and the like (I try to keep it to 2 colours). Then I make a horse that fits it, like for BH, it’s the dark bay Shire with the BH saddle. As the role saddles only have 1 colour, that kind of decides the outfit colour. So for me, the BH role is dark bay/black/gold. Moonshine is red and white (white shire horse too). Can’t remember the others right now. I sometimes make corresponding guns as well. BH repeater is black, gold for example.

The naturalist role has a saddle that is light brown with some blue markings on it. So the outfit I wanna make is light brown and blue. The legendary animal coat can be used, but it’s important to know if I can change that sh*te vest. Is it possible?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ring Dang Do

Added 7 more Legendary Animals to the thread

15 hours ago, JumpingKentFlash said:

If I shell out money for one of these outfits, can I then change the vest at least? I wanna make a Hunter outfit, and I wanna use a legendary animal coat for it. In the pictures Ring Dang Do posted (thanks for this thread btw), there’s only that brown vest. Can I change it? 

You can change the vest, I’m only using the same one as it’s the outfit I have on. You can’t however wear the new Plata Pants as they don’t allow you to wear any type of jacket with them.

 

Also after you buy the jacket you can drop the hood down if you want. 

Edited by Ring Dang Do
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Ring Dang Do said:

Also after you buy the jacket you can drop the hood down if you want. 

 

Does the animal's head hang down like a hood at the back, or is it just totally removed, and made to look like a regular coat?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

good job!

 

to be honest, i like the wolf coat, but the others dont look so smart :D

but when I wear it, my buddy is calling me a 12 year old tryhard....im 37.....

 

now im excited for the grizzly outfit

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

stumbled upon maza cougar, killed and got coat. I can water it with one of the new dresses, still cold weather. Did not notice if I could wear buffalo with dress.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

XxGreyBushxX

They're like any other jackets.  You can wear a hat or anything else that allows a jacket. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lemoyne outlaw

it seems like any time the masses hate something. i end up loving it. just like with these coats. i actually think they look great. and pretty badass. i love my teca one. im sure you all might think my taste in clothing sucks. heck i even got in an argument on here about how i said that i loved the cow print clothes. and some jerk said a bunch of mean stuff to me. but i dont care what anyone thinks. its my clothing style and i will wear it. if you try to screw with me then you will get an explosive bullet to the face. plus i cant count how many times i have seen a ridiculous outfit that im sure most people would love. like the old saying goes one mans junk is another ones treasure. is there anyone else here that actually likes these? or is this thread just gonna turn into a bunch of haters beating a dead horse?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

XxGreyBushxX

I like some of them, and several more without the hood (I'll put in a hat).  Right now I have teca coat with gator hat on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ring Dang Do
On 8/26/2020 at 12:03 PM, Lemoyne outlaw said:

it seems like any time the masses hate something. i end up loving it. just like with these coats. i actually think they look great. and pretty badass. i love my teca one. im sure you all might think my taste in clothing sucks. heck i even got in an argument on here about how i said that i loved the cow print clothes. and some jerk said a bunch of mean stuff to me. but i dont care what anyone thinks. its my clothing style and i will wear it. if you try to screw with me then you will get an explosive bullet to the face. plus i cant count how many times i have seen a ridiculous outfit that im sure most people would love. like the old saying goes one mans junk is another ones treasure. is there anyone else here that actually likes these? or is this thread just gonna turn into a bunch of haters beating a dead horse?

If rockstar let us seperate the hoods though then everyone’s happy. You’re happy with the jacket hood setup and whoever hates the jackets but likes the hoods are also happy. 
 

Think a lot of people are just disappointed with rockstar taking the easy option. You can remove the hoods with mods and even with glitches so why can’t Rockstar just make it an option. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My list so far :)

 

Night Beaver
Moon Beaver

Zizi Beaver  
Payta Bison     
Tatanka Bison

Winyan Bison  
Maza Cougar      
Sapa Cougar       
Iguga Cougar   
Cross Fox

Marble Fox       
Ota Fox       
Icahai Boar       
Wakpa Boar       
Cogi Boar       
Inahme Elk      
Katata Elk

Ozula Elk     
Rutile Horn Ram   Currently PS4 exclusive
Gabbro Horn Ram   Currently PS4 exclusive

Chalk Horn Ram   Currently PS4 exclusive
Moonstone Wolf
Emerald Wolf

Onyx Wolf
Banded Gator   
Sun Gator
Teca Gator
Milk Coyote       
Midnight Paw Coyote

Red Streak Coyote
Snow Buck

Mud Runner Buck

 

I dont like any of the coates or hats, but I got em catch em all LOL never played pokemon so now its my time LOL!

No, to be fair and honest there are some coats (without those stupid head thingie) are actually cool

Edited by Clickalot
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2020 at 11:25 PM, ghostsoap01 said:

 

Does the animal's head hang down like a hood at the back, or is it just totally removed, and made to look like a regular coat?

It’s totally removed and doesn’t hang down at the back

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

No longer relevant! Post removed by myself!

Edited by AdamNortonUK
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
aaronBLUEeyes

Are there any Legendary Coats where the primary color of the coat is white?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.