Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Jason

Red Dead Online Updates Coming Soon (July 28th)

Recommended Posts

Talisman_83

Whatever they add to GTA next, please, in the name of the wee man, permanently patch the godmode speedo van and jets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkmaster234
2 hours ago, IzzyBlues93 said:

Thank god. You have been nothing but toxic on these forums. You're not as smart as you think you are. Sooner or later half the forum is going to end up on your "iGnOrE lIsT".

 

Ta-ta. :)

 

Moving on, I'm highly speculating that the legendary animals are going to be drip fed over the next few weeks, similarly as to how the legendary bounties were drip fed when they first came out. In those coming weeks, I'm guessing Rockstar will drop some more info and dish out some new content by adding in these "features" that they mentioned on that Newswire post.

That would be a very bad move from them given well get only one role.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4eyedcoupe

All I'm saying is....Where are heists for RDO?????

  • Like 3
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkmaster234
1 hour ago, Don Maximus Meridius said:

Finally! I have about 90 collections to sell, that outlaw pass will be instantly owned

Good you will be drowning in boredom by next weekend.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
2 minutes ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

All I'm saying is....Where are heists for RDO?????

Tell me about it.

 

GTAO gets its 4th Heists update, in a new location no less, and RDO which is crying out for something like Heists gets another Role update.

 

C.R.E.A.M. I guess.

  • Like 3
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4eyedcoupe
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Tell me about it.

 

GTAO gets its 4th Heists update, in a new location no less, and RDO which is crying out for something like Heists gets another Role update.

 

C.R.E.A.M. I guess.

Get tha money! dollar dollar bill y'all

 

 

 

i'm not logging in on Tuesday....I'll wait til Wednesday at best.

Edited by 4eyedcoupe
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IzzyBlues
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

 

Set your expectations low then you will never be disappointed only pleasantly surprised.

My expectations were low this whole time, even though something in the back of my mind was telling me that they should be high considering it's been 7 months. And now I've ended up being confused at this Newswire post.

 

Cool, we finally have some news, but the way they have worded that article has just raised even more questions. We just have to wait again and see what they mean over these next few weeks. It feel like that article is a very passively worded roadmap. 🤡

Edited by IzzyBlues93
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkmaster234
2 hours ago, Leftover Pizza said:


lol, if we get those nothing is forgiven yet, but I might reinstall the game, but also might not. 
 

The thing that might get stuff forgiven is the above mentioned features combined with Rockstar apologies for the lack of communication and them to give insight about why these updates take this long, plus a real roadmap for their RDO plans. 
 

That might get things back to normal. 

You will find a cheater wife who confess the deed instead of turning the tables to the cheated, before this big ass arrogant company apologise in public😂... of course, youll get none of that...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RaigeGames
Just now, IzzyBlues93 said:

My expectations were low this whole time, even though something in the back of my brain was telling me that they should be high considering it's been 7 months. And now I've ended up being confused at this Newswire post.

 

Cool, we finally have some news, but the way they are worded that article has just raised even more questions. We just have to wait again and see what they mean over these next few weeks. It feel like that article is a very passively worded roadmap. 🤡

Agreed. I'm thankful they've acknowledged that we've been waiting for into and thankful they've sort of given us a roadmap and confirmation that RDO will be getting more updates. But as far as information, they really havent given us any at all. They dropped the name of the role but left us to speculate what that role encompasses. Seems off to me that they dropped this newswire with no other information 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
3 minutes ago, IzzyBlues93 said:

My expectations were low this whole time, even though something in the back of my mind was telling me that they should be high considering it's been 7 months. And now I've ended up being confused at this Newswire post.

 

 

You still feel hope? Kill it.

 

3 minutes ago, IzzyBlues93 said:

Cool, we finally have some news, but the way they have worded that article has just raised even more questions. We just have to wait again and see what they mean over these next few weeks. It feel like that article is a very passively worded roadmap. 🤡

 

The actual DLC is going to be drip fed with features dripfed instead of items. Each week a new part of the Update will be released 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
1 minute ago, RaigeGames said:

Seems off to me that they dropped this newswire with no other information 

Is it going to be the case that the update isn't going to be "massive" at all and so if they'd laid out what the update will actually be everyone would be less hyped and more WTF.

1 minute ago, RyuNova said:

The actual DLC is going to be drip fed with features dripfed instead of items. Each week a new part of the Update will be released 

New legendary animal each week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
1 minute ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

New legendary animal each week.

 

Oh no, actual features. Like take Trader for example. When you get the Update stuff like the Large Delivery Wagon and Hunting Wagon would be locked until they are dripfed in a few weeks. Even if you have the cash and level you cant buy them, like the DJ's from Nightclubs.

 

So even if you have level twenty you could not sell full Deliveries thus not make the most money until R* dripfeeds the Large Wagon.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
1 minute ago, RyuNova said:

 

Oh no, actual features. Like take Trader for example. When you get the Update stuff like the Large Delivery Wagon and Hunting Wagon would be locked until they are dripfed in a few weeks. Even if you have the cash and level you cant buy them, like the DJ's from Nightclubs.

 

So even if you have level twenty you could not sell full Deliveries thus not make the most money until R* dripfeeds the Large Wagon.

That is both a likely and painful prospect.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
2 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

That is both a likely and painful prospect.

 

And people would still bend over and let R* have their way. Even now there are mass celebrations going on around the internet over this news when not a day ago it was "Cockstar!!!!" and "HONK HONK!". Not a single mentions of the clown revolution, everyone seems to have laid down their wigs or are claiming victory. Yes, because R* put together this update in two weeks in response to you?

 

The only legacy the clown revolution will leave on this game is making it look like a joke to the average person and it will have awoken something in people. People who realised they enjoyed dressing up in silly outfits and annoying people...where have we heard that before?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commander S
50 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

I could well be wrong, but after Fun speculated that the Trapper is coming to online and the photo of a moose being hunted in the Newswire post I'm guessing that we're going to get something along the lines of hunting legendary animals, whether for profit, clothing or likely both.

 

That way R* can recycle the Trapper clothing from SP. *I can't wait for the bright pink legendary bison hoods /s*

 

 

Ah - in that case, I really, really hope it isn't a combined 'trapper + photographer' thing, because that's been hinted as a possible role/expansion, too. Maybe that's going to be one of the 'expansions to the existing roles' things coming later in the year - that'd be good...

 

Although it's a bit naff that trader gets more of a look in than any other of the starting roles - that, and there's the larger concern I have that everything has to be some arbitrary extension of trader/bounty hunter/collector, rather than separate entities. Same as my problem with everything in GTAO revolving around SecuroServ CEOs, and biker gangs - it's really weird and nonsensical that they've limited things to those two (because suuure, it makes total sense that the people you'd want flying military-grade aircraft for your smuggling operation are... *checks notes* ...random Hell's Angels types :turn:).


 

Eh, I just hope they give us the option to sell guns - I've wanted that for months, now, so I can clear out some of the junk on my weapon wheel. Odds of that happening?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
1 minute ago, RyuNova said:

 

And people would still bend over and let R* have their way. Even now there are mass celebrations going on around the internet over this news when not a day ago it was "Cockstar!!!!" and "HONK HONK!". Not a single mentions of the clown revolution, everyone seems to have laid down their wigs or are claiming victory. Yes, because R* put together this update in two weeks in response to you?

 

The only legacy the clown revolution will leave on this game is making it look like a joke to the average person and it will have awoken something in people. People who realised they enjoyed dressing up in silly outfits and annoying people...where have we heard that before?

I said it earlier in the thread, if this is indeed the Trapper, it screams out that R* basically had nothing, so they're putting out recycled SP content in order to get something out, in full knowledge that most of those doing the mocking and complaining would rapidly descend to their knees in gratitude.

 

Again, disclaimer, I genuinely hope I'm wrong about the content of Tuesdays update.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
1 minute ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

I said it earlier in the thread, if this is indeed the Trapper, it screams out that R* basically had nothing, so they're putting out recycled SP content in order to get something out, in full knowledge that most of those doing the mocking and complaining would rapidly descend to their knees in gratitude.

 

Pretty much. My guess is it will be even more tedious and annoying as the SP one with paywalls in place. Dripfeed the Legendary Animals you need to make the clothing then pay Gold/absurd prices for the items once complete...oh and you need to buy special weapons/bows to hunt the animals properly but those are Role level locked.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IanLaudan
6 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

I said it earlier in the thread, if this is indeed the Trapper, it screams out that R* basically had nothing, so they're putting out recycled SP content in order to get something out, in full knowledge that most of those doing the mocking and complaining would rapidly descend to their knees in gratitude.

Truth to be said

 

VBR

Laudan

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
Just now, RyuNova said:

Pretty much. My guess is it will be even more tedious and annoying as the SP one with paywalls in place. Dripfeed the Legendary Animals you need to make the clothing then pay Gold/absurd prices for the items once complete...oh and you need to buy special weapons/bows to hunt the animals properly but those are Role level locked.

If the animal spawns aren't fixed it will be rage inducing. Add to that 10 other players hunting the same animal as me in every session and I'll need beta blockers just to get through ranking up.

 

Speaking of gold, who's betting we'll have to pay the Trapper gold just to set his stall up in order to charge us more gold for making clothing out of the animals we hunted.

9 minutes ago, Commander S said:

Ah - in that case, I really, really hope it isn't a combined 'trapper + photographer' thing, because that's been hinted as a possible role/expansion, too. Maybe that's going to be one of the 'expansions to the existing roles' things coming later in the year - that'd be good...

 

Although it's a bit naff that trader gets more of a look in than any other of the starting roles - that, and there's the larger concern I have that everything has to be some arbitrary extension of trader/bounty hunter/collector, rather than separate entities. Same as my problem with everything in GTAO revolving around SecuroServ CEOs, and biker gangs - it's really weird and nonsensical that they've limited things to those two (because suuure, it makes total sense that the people you'd want flying military-grade aircraft for your smuggling operation are... *checks notes* ...random Hell's Angels types :turn:).

Same old typical R* laziness from 2016 isn't it. Who cares about the suspension of disbelief.

9 minutes ago, Commander S said:

Eh, I just hope they give us the option to sell guns - I've wanted that for months, now, so I can clear out some of the junk on my weapon wheel. Odds of that happening?

Slim to none, I'd love to just be able to dump guns I don't use as they have been outclassed.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waingro
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

All I'm saying is....Where are heists for RDO?????

You can't even rob civilians or have an option to rob each other as an auto-parley.

 

Rockstar needs to evolve its missions structures. Glorified fetch quests with shoot outs at the end are fun but also 20 years old.

Posse's should be able to internally collaborate to set up emergent robberies. Or play poker. 

Edited by Waingro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarksunDaFirst
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Waingro said:

You can't even rob civilians or have an option to rob each other as an auto-parley.


You can rob every NPC in the game except for shopkeepers, post office guys, and quest givers.

 

Lasso.  Loot.  Repeat.

Edited by DarksunDaFirst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Don Maximus Meridius
46 minutes ago, darkmaster234 said:

Good you will be drowning in boredom by next weekend.

Still have role levels before stop playing and go back to work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
58 minutes ago, darkmaster234 said:

Good you will be drowning in boredom by next weekend.

Outlaw Passes aren't "content", they're optional extras that R* try to pass off as content to make them seem less optional.

 

I'm not against the Outlaw Passes at all, but they are just cosmetics, various bundles and recouping the gold spent.

 

If rushing through the Outlaw Pass creates boredom then RDO is in a worse state than any of us realise.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev. Gnash
5 hours ago, Talisman_83 said:

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Shawshank?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
C.E.Bolton

Our luck, they will announce Mexico... ... For Gtao. Smh

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev. Gnash
4 hours ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

One f*cking role? 7 months and we're getting one role? R* need to have some serious sh*t up their sleeves to flesh this out.

tumblr-pfode8-ZTLb1wzvt9qo1-1280.jpg

 

I will not dance a jig, until I see the gig.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowlessDevil
Posted (edited)

Gold :1521

 

Money: 103103     

 

Level: 275

Yup, I'm ready! :)

Edited by ShadowlessDevil
  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Direwrath

What in the heck is a Naturalist role going to entail? My character isn't an eco friendly type of guy, heck I don't even hunt if I don't have too. And is that big cat supposed to be exciting? 

 

This is all a little too late in my humble opinion, was it really hard for them to have tried to keep up engaged before now? And why are they trying to make it sound like they are enthusiastic and that we should be too, when all they offered us were hints at what we were already aware of months ago. I mean nothing they shared was new to us?

 

R* is like "hey guys, been a few months huh? Guys, we got mega stuffed planned, you know the same stuff we made you think we forgot about so long ago. Well okay, we did forget, but when we noticed all those clowns all over the media in our servers we were reminded that RDO still existed so yeah.. Oh and look. Here's a picture of a kitty cat because we know everybody likes kitty cats."

 

Of course GTA is gonna get the better attention, it's not like it doesn't need something to jump start it's popularity or anything.

 

Gosh I'm so grumpy 😠

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowlessDevil
2 minutes ago, Direwrath said:

What in the heck is a Naturalist role going to entail? My character isn't an eco friendly type of guy, heck I don't even hunt if I don't have too. And is that big cat supposed to be exciting? 

 

This is all a little too late in my humble opinion, was it really hard for them to have tried to keep up engaged before now? And why are they trying to make it sound like they are enthusiastic and that we should be too, when all they offered us were hints at what we were already aware of months ago. I mean nothing they shared was new to us?

 

R* is like "hey guys, been a few months huh? Guys, we got mega stuffed planned, you know the same stuff we made you think we forgot about so long ago. Well okay, we did forget, but when we noticed all those clowns all over the media in our servers we were reminded that RDO still existed so yeah.. Oh and look. Here's a picture of a kitty cat because we know everybody likes kitty cats."

 

Of course GTA is gonna get the better attention, it's not like it doesn't need something to jump start it's popularity or anything.

 

Gosh I'm so grumpy 😠

Could be the Trapper Role and maybe introduce Legendary animals as well 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

I hope that the clothing you unlock in the OP3 looks DECENT.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.