2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

XG417's Extravagant!! Auto Garage

XG417

Another year's about to pass, and I'm not gonna lie fellas, it's been a rough one for me.
It's not as bad as 2020, but the prolonged period cooped up inside my home sure is beginning to take its toll on me. And like I explained before, things have changed around my home which is why I'm now more busy IRL, leaving me little to no time to work on my mods. That, and my chronic laziness contributed to a rather sparse release schedule towards the end of the year. And don't even get me started on the whole Rockstar/Take-Two thing, which absolutely pissed me off.

It's not all gloom and doom, though. I was still able to learn so much, discovered new things, and made new friends both within the GTA community and other fandoms. I was able to improve my modeling skills too. My works aren't perfect, but I'm still hella proud of what I've been able to produce this year. And it wouldn't be possible without the support of the wonderful talented people on The Warehouse Discord server, who never cease to help me out and provide their insights and criticisms to futher sharpen my 3D Modeling!
Still, I know I can still do better, and I want to keep improving with what I do, so I'm counting on you all to continue supporting me and this Workshop. Doing this honestly made this whole year bearable to me, and so I hope I'll still be able to give you all good-quality vehicles at the turn of the new year!

Without further ado I give you the Xtravagant!! Autos Batch 2021, the fruits of my labors this year! I hope I was able to provide you a little bit of enjoyment with my creations, it would make me super happy if it did! :D

zD5AGmP.png92sFNzw.png

yVHcVIs.pngrqRYYxZ.png

I realize I have not posted this here last year so here's Batch 2020, my original children

Spoiler

reZargn.png

--------------------------------------------------

So what's the plan for this Workshop this coming 2022? As always, Xtravagant!! will be busy acquiring new vehicles for all you aspiring customers wanting to get your hands on some rare, unique vehicles for dirt cheap! We've got our eyes on some real gems here that we're sure you'll be eager to climb into and drive around like a madman across the State, so be sure to stay tuned and wait for our... Acquisition Team to "legally buy" and "legally import"  our newest lineups for 2022! Here's a teaser of what we have our eyes on!

We're also planning on perhaps setting up a Patreon some time at a later date, so if that pulls through we hope you'll support us there too! After all, getting these cars to your doorstep ain't no walk in the park you know!

I suppose that's all for now. See you all next year! :D

Edited by XG417
Formatting

40 minutes ago, XG417 said:

Another year's about to pass, and I'm not gonna lie fellas, it's been a rough one for me.
It's not as bad as 2020, but the prolonged period cooped up inside my home sure is beginning to take its toll on me. And like I explained before, things have changed around my home which is why I'm now more busy IRL, leaving me little to no time to work on my mods. That, and my chronic laziness contributed to a rather sparse release schedule towards the end of the year. And don't even get me started on the whole Rockstar/Take-Two thing, which absolutely pissed me off.

It's not all gloom and doom, though. I was still able to learn so much, discovered new things, and made new friends both within the GTA community and other fandoms. I was able to improve my modeling skills too. My works aren't perfect, but I'm still hella proud of what I've been able to produce this year. And it wouldn't be possible without the support of the wonderful talented people on The Warehouse Discord server, who never cease to help me out and provide their insights and criticisms to futher sharpen my 3D Modeling!
Mesmo assim, sei que ainda posso fazer melhor, e quero continuar melhorando com o que faço, então conto com todos vocês para continuarem me apoiando e a este Workshop. Fazer isso honestamente tornou este ano suportável para mim, então espero ainda poder dar a todos vocês veículos de boa qualidade na virada do ano novo!

Sem mais delongas, apresento-lhe o Xtravagant !! Autos Batch 2021, o fruto do meu trabalho este ano! Espero ter conseguido proporcionar a vocês um pouco de diversão com minhas criações, ficaria super feliz se o fizesse! : D

zD5AGmP.png92sFNzw.png

yVHcVIs.pngrqRYYxZ.png

Sei que não postei isso aqui no ano passado, então aqui está o Batch 2020, meus filhos originais

Revelar conteúdos ocultos

reZargn.png

Então, qual é o plano para este Workshop em 2022? Como sempre, Xtravagant !! estará ocupada adquirindo novos veículos para todos os seus clientes aspirantes que desejam colocar em suas mãos alguns veículos raros e únicos por muito barato! Estamos de olho em algumas joias reais que temos certeza de que você estará ansioso para subir e dirigir como um louco pelo estado, então fique atento e espere por nosso ... Equipe de Aquisição para "compre legalmente" e "importe legalmente"   nossos mais novos lineups para 2022! Aqui está  um teaser  do que nós temos nossos olhos em!

Também estamos planejando configurar um Patreon em algum momento em uma data posterior, então, se isso funcionar, esperamos que você nos apoie lá também! Afinal, levar esses carros até sua porta não é nenhuma caminhada no parque, você sabe!

Suponho que seja tudo por agora. Vejo vocês no próximo ano! : D

your mods were very good this year my favorite and vapid peyote without you not being too busy can you put the standard version with roof ?

6 minutes ago, malakai26 said:

and vapid peyote without you not being too busy can you put the standard version with roof ?

Oh yea, I did promise a roofed version, didn't I?

I'll be sure to include it in its next update, along with some new Tuning Parts that I wasn't able to add before

5 minutes ago, XG417 said:

Oh sim, eu prometi uma versão coberta, não foi?

Com certeza vou incluí-lo em sua próxima atualização, junto com algumas novas partes de ajuste que não fui capaz de adicionar antes

how many projects you have in mind for the next year doesn't have to be entirely sure

I've a lot of ideas in mind, and I've shared some of 'em in the post above.

And since I spontaneously get new ideas often, my backlog keeps increasing lol. Anyway, I share pictures when I've committed to a project, so be sure to keep an eye out for new things here!

9 hours ago, XG417 said:

I realize I have not posted this here last year so here's Batch 2020, my original children

Reveal hidden contents

reZargn.png

Hey, I've noticed behind the Centennial in that pic was a Mini Cooper-looking vehicle with an Union Jack on top, looks like your own take of the Weeny Issi Classic or Crack Yo' Neck's Weeny Tommy, is that released somewhere? Or haven't you? I can't find that car in the OP.

3 hours ago, RushCars24ID said:

Hey, I've noticed behind the Centennial in that pic was a Mini Cooper-looking vehicle with an Union Jack on top, looks like your own take of the Weeny Issi Classic or Crack Yo' Neck's Weeny Tommy, is that released somewhere? Or haven't you? I can't find that car in the OP.

It's a mod that's currently private until I could get permission from jim_1989 (original author). Hasn't responded since last year tho so it's still in limbo

14 hours ago, XG417 said:

It's a mod that's currently private until I could get permission from jim_1989 (original author). Hasn't responded since last year tho so it's still in limbo

At this point you might want to release it anyway since looks like he's inactive. Just give him credit of the original work and put a small disclaimer such as "if jim_1989 wants to remove my mod, feel free to do so" or something like that and everything should be fine.

On 1/1/2022 at 3:12 AM, Area 69 said:

At this point you might want to release it anyway since looks like he's inactive. Just give him credit of the original work and put a small disclaimer such as "if jim_1989 wants to remove my mod, feel free to do so" or something like that and everything should be fine.

That would be ended up very problematic.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some more progress on the Parfaite:

It's now turned into a Pack, with the addition of two more variants, the Parfaite Spéciale (2-door) and Parfaite FV (Fourgonette Van), with another variant, the Parfaite Vannette (Panel Van) coming soon

7eLLmpx.png

hiddenmask58

It's seems like the link for Patriot 6x6 is dead (the onedrive one). Could you add the mirror like Gdrive?

@hiddenmask58 @CJXD7 I solved both your problems :colgate:

[Update] Mammoth Patriot 6x6

-Fixed Download link

[Update] Vapid Peyote v1.1

- Added missing LOD
- Minor Material Fixes
- Added a version with Roof as an Extra (both Vanilla and IVF versions)
- AutoID files updated to AutoID3000

• Like 3

On 4/14/2022 at 5:36 AM, XG417 said:

Some more progress on the Parfaite:

It's now turned into a Pack, with the addition of two more variants, the Parfaite Spéciale (2-door) and Parfaite FV (Fourgonette Van), with another variant, the Parfaite Vannette (Panel Van) coming soon

7eLLmpx.png

Is the name a reference to Midnight Club 2? :thonk:

Looking good btw

• 1 month later...

any news about Albany Gran Hermes?

Edited by malakai26

DodgeSomrs

Hey XG417, you may have seen this text on Calvin.linardi's workshop but I had to post it here too.

What I'm saying is that I have a suggestion, and my suggestion is you should make old American full size cars from the 1950s, 60s, 70s or 1980s. We need more mods like them because that's what the game lacks. I'm kinda okay with supercar mods (HQ or SA style) but the game needs more land yachts (especially SA style) because of its setting (1992).

For old cars there should be clean and beater versions. American full size cars usually have coupe, convertible, sedan, and station wagon versions. Police and taxi versions too. Crack 'Yo Neck did it with the Avaritia (a full size sedan based on the 1968 Buick LeSabre with Electra grille), the 1974 Emperor Pack (Emperor '74 is based on 1971-74 Cadillac Sedan/Coupe DeVille. Emperor Brigham is based on the 1971-76 Fleetwood Sixty Special. All Emperors have 1971 Chevrolet front clips; however, the Emperor Sedan doesn't have a beater variant) and Sabre Chumash (considered a land yacht because it's based on the 1973-75 Chevrolet Chevelle Colonnade coupe, which is an intermediate-size car) where there are clean and beater versions. I always loved the beater versions because it kinda fits the gritty LS atmosphere thanks to the Clover and Tampa existing.

Edited by DodgeSomrs

On 5/20/2022 at 5:06 AM, malakai26 said:

any news about Albany Gran Hermes?

Honestly, that idea's kind of in the Red Area right now. Seem prospective to me before, but now I might scrap it, idk. It's still at the very back of my backlog, so don't expect any news from it any time soon

6 hours ago, DodgeSomrs said:

What I'm saying is that I have a suggestion, and my suggestion is you should make old American full size cars from the 1950s, 60s, 70s or 1980s. We need more mods like them because that's what the game lacks. I'm kinda okay with supercar mods (HQ or SA style) but the game needs more land yachts (especially SA style) because of its setting (1992).

My workshop specializes on cars that people never heard of or quirky looking cars. I usually never touch 60's-80's Land Yachts because I know people who can do it better than I can, though I do have an idea of my own interpretation of the Hachura with the 1980 Cadillac Seville as a base, following my Centenal in a line of reimagined Beta GTA3 Cars. If I see anything of interest within that category I'm certainly willing to give it a go, but for now I'll stick to my current themes.

Thank you so much for the suggestions, though! I too would love to add more beater cars in the future, so maybe I'll do that for some of my existing releases too :D

• Like 2

On 14/04/2022 at 06:36, XG417 said:

Mais alguns progressos no Parfaite:

Agora se transformou em um Pack, com a adição de mais duas variantes, o Parfaite Spéciale (2 portas) e o Parfaite FV (Fourgonette Van), com outra variante, o Parfaite Vannette (Panel Van) em breve

7eLLmpx.png

this car seems to me to be from driver 3 very cool will it be released this month?

18 minutes ago, malakai26 said:

this car seems to me to be from driver 3 very cool will it be released this month?

My final date would be Next month, for sure. No more delaying for me.

Not sure if this was represented in Driv3r, though I can see the similarities in design :colgate:

• Like 2

DodgeSomrs
On 5/21/2022 at 6:16 PM, XG417 said:

I know people who can do it better than I can

I know you can. You make great cars. The Parfaite looks nicely textured. Reminds me of Crack 'Yo Neck's works. You should port more cars from Driver 3 to SA. Also, maybe you should try making SA styled versions of cars of Driver: Parallel Lines and possibly, the True Crime games (Streets of LA, NYC). Driver PL has a huge amount of cars you could turn into SA style. More content for you then. Crack 'Yo Neck made an SA style version of the Delivery Van in the game. Also, there's an SA style version of the Cerrano car. It was on GTA Underground (albeit named Defiant, since the Cerrano is based on the AMC Javelin) but in Snapshot 4.2, it was removed.

By the way, of all of your makes, the Kamacho is my favorite because it's based on the rare and uncommon Jeep J10. Even with 26 years of production, the full-size Jeep pickups weren't that much of a big seller, and people buy more Chevy, GMC, Ford, and Dodge pickups that day. In fact, Jeep was more known for off-roaders, not for utility vehicles. AMC was also an uncommon car brand. As one of my first suggestions if you're going to make an American sedan, you should make a car based on the 1974-78 AMC Matador sedan and station wagon (clean/beater versions). The design of that car looked flawless, especially with the two tone paint.

And also, being from the Philippines, the Maibatsu Courier is also one of my favorites. The Mitsubishi L300 is one of the oldest production cars currently in production in the Philippines. I've seen plenty of them on the roads, and I'm glad you made one. Another suggestion would be you making an L300 Versa Van version, an XV version, or a Bacolod jeepney-style version of the Courier FB. That would surprise Filipino GTA SA players like me. I know that the mod is not originally made by you, but at least it's worth a shot.

And I'm also glad you made an SA styled version of the VW Thing. 50 First Dates is one of my favorite romance movies, and seeing "mah second favorite actress" and "yellow lover" Drew Barrymore driving one with a flower art on one side made me want to install one in SA.

But as of now, keep up your current style. Keep making great cars. You guys with workshops are basically making unofficial DLC content for SA, ala GTA Online DLCs.

Edited by DodgeSomrs

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, melovcars said:

hi what are those trailers in the utility truck and trailmaster screen shots?

Those are from Calvin's old Trailer Pack.

I think it's being updated currently, though I'm not entirely sure of its status as of late

1 minute ago, XG417 said:

Those are from Calvin's old Trailer Pack.

I think it's being updated currently, though I'm not entirely sure of its status as of late

thanks!

No problem!

And I guess while I'm here, might as well say that I'll be releasing the Parfaite some time tomorrow!

Just need some final touch-ups and it's good to go! Look forward to this baguette mobile :colgate:

ZsS7AE3.png

4 hours ago, XG417 said:

Sem problemas!

E acho que já que estou aqui, posso dizer que vou lançar o Parfaite amanhã!

Só falta alguns retoques finais e pronto! Ansioso para este móvel baguete :Colgate:

ZsS7AE3.png

the pizza delivery guy was very cute

And so here it is, my first release of 2022.

Bloody hell, I can't believe it took me this long...

Maitre Parfaite Released!

LO1KDMS.png

Main post updated, check it out there! :D

Next release might be a while away, so just letting you know now.

On 20/06/2022 at 02:06, XG417 said:

E aqui está, meu primeiro lançamento de 2022.

Caramba, não acredito que demorei tanto...

Maitre Parfaite Lançado!

LO1KDMS.png

Post principal atualizado, confere lá! :D

O próximo lançamento pode demorar um pouco, então apenas informando agora.

the van version of parfaite has a license plate bug floating behind the vehicle, I tested it on the mobile version

• Like 2