Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Willman249

What ruined online for you?

Recommended Posts

pilscy
On 7/9/2020 at 5:21 PM, YELLOW ZOOMER WITH DRONE said:

latest?cb=20190127010701

 

latest?cb=20171218191259

 

latest?cb=20171213025738

 

latest?cb=20180725181109

 

/thread

 

 

LITERALLY THE REASON MY BUDDY STOPPED.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pilscy

I still play today. I had to make new friends online cause none of my buddies, my brother, nor cousin that I played with on the regular play anymore. Ruined is a strong word cause that would mean I dont play at all anymore, and that would be a lie cause I play every other day. I realize that as a person I like business and management through this game because its literally what keeps me playing. The business aspect, I fell in love with that game model since vice city stories. So when I get on I literally play like a manager with multiple task. sadly this alone feels like a job sometimes. 

 

That being said, whats been ruining online for me (been playing since 2013)

  • MK Oppressors 1 & 2, and all other fiction vehicles - First time seeing this I was like wtf, is this fiction as sh*t... oh but this is just a game... no but this is a grand theft auto game
  • The game have yet to show players who are friendly. The same way in RDR2 you have a good/evil meter or w.e ... this shoulda been in GTA online to show which players are friendly, the same way they show the players mental state or something to at least show you can approach this person. not everyone is into PVP
  • Paywalls for everything almost. they put so much in, sometimes it turns you off from even playing (cousin and brother reason). I never stopped playing so Im pretty well off on the game but they only got on time to time and now the drive to sit there and grind isn't the same as in 2016.
  • Low payouts and they continue to add missions that dont pay well. like seriously what is $30k online. The starting pay should be at least $50k for jobs. 
  • Not enough payouts for businesses. I recently moved the majority of my businesses to the city and I regret it. lost about 6 mill upgrading just to see that the city locations dont pay much more. if im putting all this time into resupplying (stealing) ... can I at least be compensated. If the warehouse cost more, I would think that I can hold more supply now but that hasn't been the deal. Also, for the amount of money spend on the arcade and nightclub... why does it take forever to make $50k  or $70k
  • No matchmaking with levels - Im a level 400 sumn... I can't find fun going against anyone less than level 100. with the recent glitch wipe ... im seeing all kinda low levels now. sure I help them out but when a level 20 wanna play tough and I gotta spank em,... I feel bad after 
  • Seems like no pre requisites for some low levels either. I saw a few flying around like its nothing
  • the fact that you require a team to play certain missions. you mean to tell me I got all these updated/mods weapons and cars and a damn brain and I can't do some heist myself? wtf? 
  • lack of development to the MAP and stores. FPS games get expansions and updates all the time. We still have construction sites that look the same since the release. they have tons of stores that can be opened, still closed. we still have 1 strip club in the whole San Andreas.there are literally other clubs in the game that they refuse to open. These coulda add a whole different dynamic to the game.  3 Los Santos customs int he CITY?! there should be repair shops all over. Sometimes I wonder if ,rockstar just put these locations in as the start up...like the interiors in the game are just the template/base and they plan to duplicate and place them, because all these years and all these updates.. map improvements could easily be done but they choose not to and before someone quote me on some... "limitations" bs... cut it out because we got the casino. Rockstar is just to f*ckin lazy. 
  • why do rockstar notify the whole lobby when you're selling, resupply or moving any product? why not just allow the players to do whatever and if the other players happen to notice... then they can attack and the player moving whatever then becomes visible. like come on man, we got executive search with almost the same concept
  • rockstar refuse to sort out the gambling issue with some countries. I live in the Bahamas. Some people literally survive of online gambling cause its legal here. However, I can't and have yet to play any of the casino games. This was the one time I actually was gonna learn a casino game because it was now in GTA5.  bleh 
  • the modes that they run 2x money in - barley anyone play those modes. Place 2x money and rp on things ppl actually wanna play.
  • The long loading time when entering/exiting some places. Theres been times I had a full MC and everyone was on board then bam... Im stuck with a black screen with notifications showing
  • Lack of usage for NPCs. Ive been seeing NPCs do the same things for 7 years. u mean to tell me for 7 years, you just walked here... eat donut, smoke a cig, do the same things. Rockstar has the ability to modify and change things but again this isn't a big deal. Games like WD2, Division 2 have NPCs doing all kind of this but rockstar just can't get it together. now thinking about it, im gonna go install WD2 again because the NPCs alone make that game great 

 

 

Edited by pilscy
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikeol1987

I thought of another thing: I don't play this online anymore even if I do. its in a solo session or invite only. which makes half of the game non-functional thanks to greed and the cycle they wanna perpetuate. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens

I haven't played in over two weeks. Just no desire anymore. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stillmatik36

It started with the marksman riffle, ruiner 2000 because that led to all the weaponized vehicles, mk2 weapons, orbital canon and most important ewo 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-Scott-D
11 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

I haven't played in over two weeks. Just no desire anymore. 

I did my last livestream last night to rank my wife's Lezly-D account to 500 and to let my subscribers know that I wasn't renewing my PS+. Let's just say I wasn't very enthusiastic during it, lol. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LL Cool L

nothing yet

 

but I would remove lock on rockets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nutduster
16 hours ago, stillmatik36 said:

It started with the marksman riffle, ruiner 2000 because that led to all the weaponized vehicles, mk2 weapons, orbital canon and most important ewo 

 

Don't really get this post. EWO was a thing from the very beginning of the game--there was the kill yourself menu option and people planting stickies at their feet. Literally since launch. Also the marksman rifle, I understand why some are annoyed by it, but it was just another weapon add, not a Mk II gun. It didn't cost a ton of money, wasn't locked behind a research-esque paywall, and wasn't (still isn't) particularly OP.

 

The Ruiner 2000 on the other hand for sure started us down the road to where we are now. Literally the worst things in the game were just progressions from the Ruiner.

Edited by Nutduster
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whywontyoulisten

Getting cops for doing f*cking everything, especially missions that never used to have cops in.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XOIIIIIXIIIIIXO

Low FPS when there's 20+ people in one lobby

 

Map loading freezing near casino

 

Limited ammo on explosive sniper

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Molio

Apart from the endless connectivity issues, which are already mentioned, one thing that can ruin online is how the higher your rank gets, the more ostracised you become. 

 

I am rarely attacked, often get kicked from Freemode as soon as I land and regularly get kicked from race lobbies. If I start a race lobby, people land in it, then take one look at my rank then leave. 

 

You almost become a virtual pariah (not the car) lol

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nutduster
7 hours ago, Big Molio said:

Apart from the endless connectivity issues, which are already mentioned, one thing that can ruin online is how the higher your rank gets, the more ostracised you become. 

 

I am rarely attacked, often get kicked from Freemode as soon as I land and regularly get kicked from race lobbies. If I start a race lobby, people land in it, then take one look at my rank then leave. 

 

You almost become a virtual pariah (not the car) lol

 

 

 

I'm on a new-ish account so this doesn't happen to me anymore, but on XBox I was past level 800 (legit) and would get this stuff constantly. Votes to kick, reported or sent hate mail for being a "modder" (whatever that even means on console), etc. It's actually nice to be back in the mid-100s again. I wish they'd add the option for high ranks to hide their level, or display it at some capped rank like 200 so people will leave you alone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mute!

 

and the constant disconnects by me and from other players after you've waited 5yrs for the game or session to load.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
16 hours ago, Big Molio said:

Apart from the endless connectivity issues, which are already mentioned, one thing that can ruin online is how the higher your rank gets, the more ostracised you become. 

 

I am rarely attacked, often get kicked from Freemode as soon as I land and regularly get kicked from race lobbies. If I start a race lobby, people land in it, then take one look at my rank then leave. 

 

You almost become a virtual pariah (not the car) lol

 

 

I think that many people think very high rank = cheater/modder/glitcher. And because they're afraid of that person ruining their experience by cheating, they kick them. 

Edited by Arrows to Athens
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mayochiki
On 9/15/2020 at 12:43 PM, Nutduster said:

 

Literally since launch. Also the marksman rifle, I understand why some are annoyed by it, but it was just another weapon add, not a Mk II gun. It didn't cost a ton of money, wasn't locked behind a research-esque paywall, and wasn't (still isn't) particularly OP.

Because it made level progression worthless. By the time we had the Marksman we also had the Homing Launcher and Advanced Carbine, and while the game wasn't broken because of them it also started the main problem: power creep. No reason to own an RPG, regular Sniper or any automatic weapon when those exist and they're not rank limited. Back then it was a big deal

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Molio
6 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

I think that many people think very high rank = cheater/modder/glitcher. And because they're afraid of that person ruining their experience by cheating, they kick them. 

A lot of the new players seem genuinely surprised when you remind them that the game is nigh on seven years old. I am sure they think it is new because it is new to them.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowfennekin
16 hours ago, Big Molio said:

A lot of the new players seem genuinely surprised when you remind them that the game is nigh on seven years old. I am sure they think it is new because it is new to them.

Or when you're on CG and get "U modder?"

Dense f*ckers don't understand that this isn't the 360/PS3 lol

  • Like 4
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
23 hours ago, Shadowfennekin said:

Or when you're on CG and get "U modder?"

Dense f*ckers don't understand that this isn't the 360/PS3 lol

I'm surprised to see that there are so many new comers on current gen to this day, but that probably has to do with the fact that Rockstar still treats GTA V like it's a brand new game in 2020 constantly re-releasing it every 2 - 3 years.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowfennekin
2 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

I'm surprised to see that there are so many new comers on current gen to this day, but that probably has to do with the fact that Rockstar still treats GTA V like it's a brand new game in 2020 constantly re-releasing it every 2 - 3 years.

This is why I don't power level on RDO. Money is all I want, XP is worthless outside Outlaw passes

 

I just want to game in peace, if somebody asks for money or if I'm a modder I 'report' that message then block and move on.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flybar
18 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

I'm surprised to see that there are so many new comers on current gen to this day, but that probably has to do with the fact that Rockstar still treats GTA V like it's a brand new game in 2020 constantly re-releasing it every 2 - 3 years.

I think it's because game is unique, it's a whole virtual world where you can explore different landscapes, drive, fly and sail all sort of vehicles, it has tons of different missions to complete, it allows you to interact and compete with other people - good and bad. Game allows you to think about your strategy, best way to do missions, maintain businesses and wisely spend your in-game money. Of course it has its shortcomings but overall for the money I paid for GTAO I'm not really complaining. I don't remember how much exactly I paid for GTAV, probably around $20 long time ago and it provide me entertainment for many years. With new updates and new vehicles you need to develop new strategies and figure how to deal with bad guys. Makes game more challenging and less boring IMHO. Besides most of the annoying things in the game are avoidable by playing in a good team, finding a good session or getting solo public session.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arkseven

Little late but... here comes the wall!

 

I think it's easier to eplain what ruined online for me when i say what i like about GTAO.

 

As some people already said on this thread, the golden era was 2013-2016 and i agree with it. "Simple" mechanics: you have your car, your guns and you do missions or races. Easy.

My favorite update until this very day still is the lowrider update. I love those lowriders.

 

BUT, i hate how useless the gun from that update is. Let's say you want to "roleplay", doing some missions for Lamar or Gerald. Ok, now try to clear an entire area with the Machine Pistol. Gods, the ammount of bullets the AI can take... literally bullets sponges.

 

And that's the design for pretty much everything in GTAO. It's always about explosives ammo, high-tech weapons.

 

I miss the days where the Online was just about your character trying to surviving in LS.  Now it's about the most dumbest sh*t with things like Opressor and Orbital Cannon.

 

And the mission design... holy damn, where i can start? The missions from every update are made to frustate you. They are not hard, no, no, far from it. But they sure are annoying af.

 

Example: Import and Export. Every damn time some NPC gonna hit at least one bullet in your car. Why i can't use a car carrier trailer? Well, we know why. Using that makes absolute sense and it's easier. God forbid some fun...

 

Biker Business? LOL, biggest joke in the game. The missions are so awful, so horrible, that no one wants to do them in a Bike (doing missions in a bike is suicidal, because you don't have any protection from bullets). People prefer to get the fatest vehicle and get it over with. At the time, i thought that being a "Biker Update", they would tweak the AI and the level design so you could actually use the bikes...

And when you can finally sell your products, you have to haul through the entire map in a slowass van!

 

Every item or car now it's so expensive. They're locked behind a series of paywalls.

 

Thank gods i only played in PS3/4. I can't imagine the abolsute sh*tshow that is GTAO on PC.

Explosive sniper ammo, explosive shotgun, explosive Opressor, explosive this, explosive that... Might as well just nuke the entire game 😆

 

Unfortunately, that's the whole idea behind GTA Online: Profits. Well, it's the ideia behind every F2P/MMO out there (except the most of you paid for GTA, but that's another talk...).

Profits first and always. Forget about quality or balance.

 

 

 

If i could, if support allowed me to do, i would sell all of my business. All of them. Then i would pick one lowrider, one tiny garage in Chamberlain Hills and keep doing missions from my boi Lamar.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nutduster

Here's a subtle thing that I think is mentioned less often than the meme vehicles and pay2win stuff, and it's how Rockstar has weaponized their own map against us. The more I play lately, the more I despise this. In the original single player game, the map feels vast, missions are more often than not localized to your immediate area, and the story advances you around the map to give you a sense of its scale. It feels big and diverse, and as a result so does the story.

 

A lot of online missions, and especially any of them that came out of updates starting with all the free roam businesses (but also including Doomsday and Casino stuff), use the enormity of the map as an obstacle to waste your time. Doing an air freight mission from your mid-map Zancudo hangar? Better believe it will make you go all the way to the southern docks AND the northernmost point of Paleto Bay, then maybe back south again to actually get the cargo, then back to your hangar to deliver. Somehow they manage to make a mission take 15 damn minutes even when flying an aircraft that can cover the entire length of the map in 3. Doing a supply run for your bunker or MC business? No matter which location you bought, it's going to make you go to the exact opposite end of the map, then probably drive back in a box truck.  It's just terrible and it wrecks the game all in the name of slowing down our earn rate.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Molio
1 hour ago, Nutduster said:

Here's a subtle thing that I think is mentioned less often than the meme vehicles and pay2win stuff, and it's how Rockstar has weaponized their own map against us. The more I play lately, the more I despise this. In the original single player game, the map feels vast, missions are more often than not localized to your immediate area, and the story advances you around the map to give you a sense of its scale. It feels big and diverse, and as a result so does the story.

 

A lot of online missions, and especially any of them that came out of updates starting with all the free roam businesses (but also including Doomsday and Casino stuff), use the enormity of the map as an obstacle to waste your time. Doing an air freight mission from your mid-map Zancudo hangar? Better believe it will make you go all the way to the southern docks AND the northernmost point of Paleto Bay, then maybe back south again to actually get the cargo, then back to your hangar to deliver. Somehow they manage to make a mission take 15 damn minutes even when flying an aircraft that can cover the entire length of the map in 3. Doing a supply run for your bunker or MC business? No matter which location you bought, it's going to make you go to the exact opposite end of the map, then probably drive back in a box truck.  It's just terrible and it wrecks the game all in the name of slowing down our earn rate.

The interior locations are the worst for this, they are a massive time-sink, designed to pad out the game and at the same time slow you and your earning potential down. Think of every interior that they give the player to start jobs or missions. The nightclub, the hangar, the bunker, the I/E garage... Where is the computer terminal? As far away from the door as it possibly can be.

 

I joked just before the release of After Hours that the computer terminal in the nightclub would be past the cloakroom, down the stairs, across the dancefloor, around the DJ booth, past the toilets and up some steps...

 

...and it literally was!!

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nutduster

Speaking of interiors, did that NOOSE server farm need to be infinitely long? Every time I do that particular Casino prep it drives me up a wall. You spend so much time running around a giant room, and 2/3 of the time the briefcase spawns at the very far end of it.

 

I really dislike feeling the developers' thumbs on the scale at every turn. This is what comes of a philosophy where your ability to earn too much money too fast is in direct contradiction to their bottom line.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flybar
3 hours ago, Nutduster said:

Speaking of interiors, did that NOOSE server farm need to be infinitely long? Every time I do that particular Casino prep it drives me up a wall. You spend so much time running around a giant room, and 2/3 of the time the briefcase spawns at the very far end of it.

 

I really dislike feeling the developers' thumbs on the scale at every turn. This is what comes of a philosophy where your ability to earn too much money too fast is in direct contradiction to their bottom line.

 

I think that why is this 2012 game is still going strong. Players cannot earn money too fast and still want lots of stuff to buy. So they keep coming and after awhile it becomes addictive. If GTAO was designed as fast easy game so you can get all you wanted in a couple of weeks then nobody stays more than a month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nutduster
1 hour ago, flybar said:

 

I think that why is this 2012 game is still going strong. Players cannot earn money too fast and still want lots of stuff to buy. So they keep coming and after awhile it becomes addictive. If GTAO was designed as fast easy game so you can get all you wanted in a couple of weeks then nobody stays more than a month. 

 

The game doesn't have to be easy or quick, it just ought to be less transparently annoying. I'd rather have a bunch of fast, fun missions that don't make that much than long slog missions that are either annoyingly hard or boring or both.

 

To be fair, I think they did a somewhat better job of figuring this out with the casino heist than before. It makes a lot of money but also requires a lot of prep missions, most of which are pretty fun and don't all require multiple end-to-end map trips. But doing the air freight missions this week and some of the Doomsday preps before that, I wanted to stick my head in an oven. The "protect the Titan" air freight mission is an egregious offender. That is a job that is fun on paper, brutally dull in actuality. It's literally ten straight minutes of flying next to a barely-moving plane and blowing up infinite-spawn helicopters. Doing that, you can tell that making it fun was well behind making it take a long time in their list of priorities. And that is simply not good game design.

Edited by Nutduster
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth

Why I don´t sell and stopped using my business in the game is the balance between seller and players trying to sell..... Thats my 5 cents..... Other than that I really like driving around my Dominator.....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McIn Tyler

Broomsticks, god mode glitches that keep having workarounds, and modders. Most that annoy me is broomsticks though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flybar
On 9/21/2020 at 4:54 PM, Nutduster said:

 

The game doesn't have to be easy or quick, it just ought to be less transparently annoying. I'd rather have a bunch of fast, fun missions that don't make that much than long slog missions that are either annoyingly hard or boring or both.

 

To be fair, I think they did a somewhat better job of figuring this out with the casino heist than before. It makes a lot of money but also requires a lot of prep missions, most of which are pretty fun and don't all require multiple end-to-end map trips. But doing the air freight missions this week and some of the Doomsday preps before that, I wanted to stick my head in an oven. The "protect the Titan" air freight mission is an egregious offender. That is a job that is fun on paper, brutally dull in actuality. It's literally ten straight minutes of flying next to a barely-moving plane and blowing up infinite-spawn helicopters. Doing that, you can tell that making it fun was well behind making it take a long time in their list of priorities. And that is simply not good game design.

I don't do some cargo or sell missions at all, and I don't do that particular Protect Titan mission , I just switch session if I'm alone or let Titan die when working with associates. But most of hangar missions is fun, I do them when I want to fly, gives flying some purpose. And I sell hangar only when  it's x2. Casino Heist missions and preps were very cool but they can be annoying too when you do it many times. But what's good is that you have diversity, so when you tired of doing one thing you can do other stuff which you like.   I never said it's an ideal game with perfect design, but I just didn't see anything better in this class of games.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nutduster
4 hours ago, flybar said:

I don't do some cargo or sell missions at all, and I don't do that particular Protect Titan mission , I just switch session if I'm alone or let Titan die when working with associates. But most of hangar missions is fun, I do them when I want to fly, gives flying some purpose. And I sell hangar only when  it's x2. Casino Heist missions and preps were very cool but they can be annoying too when you do it many times. But what's good is that you have diversity, so when you tired of doing one thing you can do other stuff which you like.   I never said it's an ideal game with perfect design, but I just didn't see anything better in this class of games.

 

I have to say, I really don't understand the purpose of coming into this specific thread and defending the game's most poor design elements. I'm glad you like the game, and I evidently like it enough to keep playing it too. But if we're trying to discuss what could definitely be improved in this game, it's stuff like this.

 

Another case in point from today's business dealings: I did a hangar sale mission that involved two aircrafts--specifically two Skylifts, the Cargobob's insectoid, container-hauling cousin. This was notable for two reasons: 1) I had just recently done a source mission using a Skylift, and 2) the sale Skylifts were approximately half as fast as the one used for the other mission. This kind of stuff is not defensible IMO. They just wanted to make sure my sale takes a minimum number of minutes to complete, wasting more of my time and ensuring the chance of my stuff being destroyed is slightly higher. As a result, a mission I had never done before that should have been fun and novel, was excruciating and dull.

 

And yes, I can just switch sessions every time I get a mission I really detest. But shouldn't we ask a bit more of a game we spend so much time and money on? Why are we content with workarounds for problems that don't need to be?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.