Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Zello

GTA V Expanded and Enhanced Radio station soundtrack wishlist

Recommended Posts

TheJesus1996
Posted (edited)

Soulwax FM & East Los FM were the only ones that didn't got expanded with PS4/XboxO versions, it would be cool if they added some new tracks to those.

Edited by TheJesus1996
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheOriginalGunslinger

Does anyone think we’ll hear new original scores as well? Probably not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[Ambient]
Posted (edited)

Non-Stop-Pop FM:

Spoiler

a-ha - The Sun Always Shines on T.V. (1985)

Aaliyah - Try Again (2000)

Alexandra Stan - Get Back (ASAP) (2011)

The B-52's - Love Shack (1989)

Beastie Boys - Intergalactic (1999)

Beyoncé feat. Jay-Z - Crazy In Love (2003)

Billie Eilish - bad guy (2019)

Blue System - Magic Symphony (1989)

Björk - Big Time Sensuality (The Fluke Minimix) (1993)

Bobby O - She Has a Way (1982)

Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna - This is What You Came for (2016)

Carly Rae Jepsen - LA Hallucinations (2015)

Charli XCX - Break the Rules (2015)

Christina Aguilera - Genie in a Bottle (1999)

The Comsat Angels - Island Heart (1983)

Crowded House - Weather With You (1991)

Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time (1983)

Daft Punk - One More Time (2000)

Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams, Nile Rodgers - Get Lucky (2013)

Daya - Insomnia (2019)

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence (1990)

Disclosure feat. Sam Smith - Omen (2013)

Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now (2020)

Duran Duran - Serious (1990) (this one was supposed to be on LSRR, but I think it fits NSP better)

Ellie Goulding - Lights (2010)

En Vogue - Free Your Mind (1992)

Enrique Iglesias feat. Pitbull - I Like It (2010)

Enya - Orinoco Flow (1988)

Erasure - A Little Respect (1988)

Everything But the Girl - Missing (Todd Terry Club Mix) (1996)

Far East Movement feat. The Cataracs, DEV - Like a G6 (2010)

Fiction Factory - Feels Like Heaven (1983)

Florence + the Machine - Ship to Wreck (2015)

Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks (2011)

Freddie Mercury - Living On My Own (No More Brothers Radio Mix) (1993)

Gesaffelstein feat. The Weeknd - Lost in the Fire (2019)

Girls Aloud - The Promise (2008)

Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better (1985)

Jamelia - Superstar (2003)

Kanye West - Stronger (2007)

Kelis - Trick Me (2004)

Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne - Let It Rock (2008)

Kid Cudi feat. MGMT & Ratatat - Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Remix) (2010)

Kylie Minogue - Surrender (1994)

Lana Del Rey - High By the Beach (2015)

Lykke Li - Get Some (2010)

Madonna - Hung Up (2005)

Madness - Our House (1982)

Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack (1996)

Michael Jackson - Dangerous (1991)

MGMT - Time to Pretend (2007)

MIKA feat. Ariana Grande - Popular Song (2012)

Moby - Porcelain (1999)

Morrissey - Everyday is Like Sunday (1988)

Murray Head - One Night in Bangkok (1984)

Muse - Madness (2012)

New Order - True Faith (1987)

No Mercy - Missing (1995)

Olivia Newton-John - Physical (1981) (same as the Duran Duran song)

Oran "Juice" Jones - The Rain (1986)

Paramore - Ain't It Fun (2013)

Passion Pit - Sleepyhead (2009)

Run-D.M.C. - It's Tricky (1986)

Seal - Future Love Paradise (1991)

Shwayze - Get U Home (2009)

Spiller feat. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Groovejet (If This Ain't Love) (2000)

The Supermen Lovers feat. Mani Hoffman - Starlight (Radio Edit) (2001)

Take That - It Only Takes a Minute (1992)

Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World (1985) (same as the Duran Duran and Olivia Newton-John songs)

Tegan and Sara - Closer (2013)

Tina Turner - One of the Living (Extended Version) (1985)

Tove Lo - disco tits (2017)

Wang Chung - To Live and Die in L.A. (1985)

The Weeknd - In Your Eyes (2020)

When In Rome - The Promise (1987)

Wilson Philips - Hold On (1990)

 

Edited by [Ambient]
  • Like 1
  • fir thi bairns 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc

 

 

Where is it, Rockstar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lock n' Stock

Oh you poor souls, thinking they're actually going to add anything new.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[Ambient]
7 hours ago, Lock n' Stock said:

Oh you poor souls, thinking they're actually going to add anything new.

Well, I do believe they'll add something new

 

Spoiler

Another station playing rap music or whatever it's popular with today's teens

 

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donnie IKID

Los Santos Rock Radio:

 

 

Worldwide FM:

 

Edited by Donnie IKID

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivan1997GTA

Non-stop-pop.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kierolack666
On 9/10/2020 at 9:16 PM, Lock n' Stock said:

Oh you poor souls, thinking they're actually going to add anything new.

Actually, I think they might remove songs rather than add new ones.

 

Looking at GTA IV for example, except there they had to add songs due to a certain Radio Station losing almost all of it's tracks.

Edited by Kierolack666
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SonofLosSantos
Spoiler

Radio Los Santos

 

SD - She Want Me

TRIPPIE REDD FT. YOUNG THUG - YELL OH

STUNNA 4 VEGAS FT. DABABY - ANIMAL

K$UPREME & CHASETHEMONEY FT. LIL YACHTY & CHIEF KEEF - HOT HAM

YUNG NUDY FT. LIL UZI VERT - EXTENDO

LIL GOTIT - LIL RALPH

PLIES - MURKIN SEASON

CHXPO - WILD WEST

PHILTHY RICH FT. MOZZY, MISTA FAB, CELLY RU & LIL B - BARELY KNOW MY NAME

KENDRICK LAMAR FT. GUNPLAY - CARTOONS & CEREAL

TADOE - P’S

LIL BABY - LEAKED

NBA YOUNGBOY FT. PLIES & LIL BABY - CROSS ME

KARMAH - SMOKIN DOPE

24K FT. LIL B - DAT LIFE

FREDDIE GIBBS - PAPER

BANKROLL FRESH FT. QUICKTRIP - PAPER TAGS

ANDERSON PAAK FT. KENDRICK LAMAR - TINTS

21 SAVAGE FT. KEY! & ILOVEMAKONNEN - SLAUGHTER YA DAUGHTER

CHIEF KEEF - MONSTER

RICH THE KID - SMASH

TRILL SAMMY FT. RICH THE KID & SKIPPA DA FLIPPA - LOOK AT MY ICE

YBN NAHMIR & YBN ALMIGHTY JAY - NO HOOK

SADA BABY FT. LIL YACHTY - SB5

KEITH JENKINS - BLVCK LUXURY

SOULJA BOY - KNOW THO

YFN LUCCI - FRONT ROW IN LA
CHIEF KEEF FT. A$AP ROCKY, PLAYBOI CARTI & A$AP NAST - BLOWIN MINDS (SKATEBOARD)

LIL CANDYPAINT - RAINING

VINCE STAPLES - 102

NEBU KINIZA - GASSED UP

KEITH JENKINS FT. LIL B - MONEY

RIFF RAFF - REAL BOYZ

BUDDY - I DON’T THINK SO

KBK NUMBA 2 - KILL FOR ME

 

 

 

NONSTOP POP

CORRINE BAILEY RAE - PUT YOUR RECORDS ON
NATASHA BEDINGFIELD - UNWRITTEN

PLAIN WHITE T’S - 1,2,3,4

GOLDFISH FT. SAKHILE MOLESHE - FORT KNOX
ROYKSOPP - REMIND ME

SNOOP DOGG - SENSUAL SEDUCTION

SHERYL CROW - ALL I WANNA DO

COLDPLAY - VIVA LA VIDA

MUSIQ SOULCHILD - JUST FRIENDS

STEVIE WONDER - ALL I DO

JHENÉ AIKO - THE WORST

YEAH YEAH YEAHS - MAPS

THE WANTED - GLAD YOU CAME

 

 

LSRR

JOHN BERRY - EDGE OF GOODBYE

TAYLOR DAYNE - LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK

TRACE ADKINS - THIS AINT NO THINKIN’ THING

ALAN JACKSON - I’M A COUNTRY BOY

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - BORN IN THE USA

BREATHE - HANDS TO HEAVEN

ORLEANS - STILL THE ONE

VAN HALEN - JUMP

 

RADIO MIRROR PARK 

 

HEAVENABOVEALL - COME OUTSIDE PT.2

MICHAEL BLUME - BLUNDER

JODY HIGHROLLER - BREAKAWAY

FELIX DA HOUSECAT - EVERYONE IS SOMEONE IN LA

BREAKBOT FT. IRFANE - BABY I’M YOURS

JUSTICE - DANCE

EMPIRE OF THE SUN - WALKING ON A DREAM

TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB - WHAT YOU KNOW

MGMT - ELECTRIC FEEL 

FOSTER THE PEOPLE - PUMPED UP KICKS

MIKE POSNER - I TOOK A PILL IN IBIZA (SEEB REMIX)

EMAROSA - HELPLESS

CALVIN HARRIS FT. FRANK OCEAN, MIGOS - SLIDE

THUEY - CONCERNS

JEAN DAWSON - BRUISE BOY

 

 

 

BLONDED FM

JUICEWRLD - YOUDONTLOVEME

SPACEGHOSTPURRP FT. TERRANCE ESCOBAR & THOUXANBANFAUNI - ANIMORPH RELIGION

KANYE WEST - DIAMONDS FROM SIERRA LEONE

LIL UZI VERT - FLEX’N

HOODRATLAFLARE - MAMAMIA

GIGGS - BUS COMMERCIAL

EVIL PIMP - ON DAT BLOW

CHROME FT. CRUNCHY BLACK & BOOGIEMANE - I SMOKE WEED

SIR - JOHN REDCORN

FAT JOE - sh*t REAL PT. III

 

 

 

FLYLO FM

STARLITO - BLACK SHEEP DONT GRIN

PHAROAHE MONCH - THE TRUTH (INSTRUMENTAL)

OUTKAST - MY FAVORITE THINGS

VIPER - I’M GONE SMOKE THEM PUSSY NIGGAS THAT KILLED 2PAC

TERIO - ANGELS DO EXIST

BLACK KRAY - FLEXICAN GUDDA LUV
NXXXXXS - CREEPIN WIT THE SHOTGUN

EMILY REMLER - YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING

MF DOOM - MONEY FOLDER

JERRY PAPER - YOUR COCOON

LIL B - BOR ( BIRTH OF RAP)

MARCYMANE - WRIST LOOK LIKE A BITCH

DIRE STRAITS - MONEY FOR NOTHING

ARAABMUZIK - BY YOUR SIDE (INSTRUMENTAL)

ARAABMUZIK - GET IT IN OHIO

DJ SQUEEKY - ORANGE MOUND KILLERS

JUICY J - f*ckABLE (INSTRUMENTAL)

LIL YG - GHOST sh*t

YOUNG ED - FIND A WAY

MF DOOM - BURDOCK ROOT (INSTRUMENTAL)

DEPECHE MODE - ENJOY THE SILENCE (TRAP REMIX)

ANTHONY HAMILTON - COMIN’ FROM WHERE IM FROM

FLUME FT. FREDDIE GIBBS - HOLDIN ON

 

 

 

 

 

On 9/10/2020 at 9:16 PM, Lock n' Stock said:

Oh you poor souls, thinking they're actually going to add anything new.

You’re smokin crack if you think they won’t 

Edited by SonofLosSantos
  • KEKW 1
  • excuseme 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SonofLosSantos
On 9/19/2020 at 1:44 PM, Kierolack666 said:

Actually, I think they might remove songs rather than add new ones.

 

Looking at GTA IV for example, except there they had to add songs due to a certain Radio Station losing almost all of it's tracks.

What incentive would that be to buy the new release that actually has things removed?? I feel like you guys aren’t even thinking logically at this point. The difference between iv and v is Night and day. This is their current #1 game and they’re putting all their money into it, unlike IV, where they let it fall into disarray and obscurity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735
On 9/19/2020 at 10:19 PM, SonofLosSantos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Radio Los Santos

 

SD - She Want Me

TRIPPIE REDD FT. YOUNG THUG - YELL OH

STUNNA 4 VEGAS FT. DABABY - ANIMAL

K$UPREME & CHASETHEMONEY FT. LIL YACHTY & CHIEF KEEF - HOT HAM

YUNG NUDY FT. LIL UZI VERT - EXTENDO

LIL GOTIT - LIL RALPH

PLIES - MURKIN SEASON

CHXPO - WILD WEST

PHILTHY RICH FT. MOZZY, MISTA FAB, CELLY RU & LIL B - BARELY KNOW MY NAME

KENDRICK LAMAR FT. GUNPLAY - CARTOONS & CEREAL

TADOE - P’S

LIL BABY - LEAKED

NBA YOUNGBOY FT. PLIES & LIL BABY - CROSS ME

KARMAH - SMOKIN DOPE

24K FT. LIL B - DAT LIFE

FREDDIE GIBBS - PAPER

BANKROLL FRESH FT. QUICKTRIP - PAPER TAGS

ANDERSON PAAK FT. KENDRICK LAMAR - TINTS

21 SAVAGE FT. KEY! & ILOVEMAKONNEN - SLAUGHTER YA DAUGHTER

CHIEF KEEF - MONSTER

RICH THE KID - SMASH

TRILL SAMMY FT. RICH THE KID & SKIPPA DA FLIPPA - LOOK AT MY ICE

YBN NAHMIR & YBN ALMIGHTY JAY - NO HOOK

SADA BABY FT. LIL YACHTY - SB5

KEITH JENKINS - BLVCK LUXURY

SOULJA BOY - KNOW THO

YFN LUCCI - FRONT ROW IN LA
CHIEF KEEF FT. A$AP ROCKY, PLAYBOI CARTI & A$AP NAST - BLOWIN MINDS (SKATEBOARD)

LIL CANDYPAINT - RAINING

VINCE STAPLES - 102

NEBU KINIZA - GASSED UP

KEITH JENKINS FT. LIL B - MONEY

RIFF RAFF - REAL BOYZ

BUDDY - I DON’T THINK SO

KBK NUMBA 2 - KILL FOR ME

 

 

 

NONSTOP POP

CORRINE BAILEY RAE - PUT YOUR RECORDS ON
NATASHA BEDINGFIELD - UNWRITTEN

PLAIN WHITE T’S - 1,2,3,4

GOLDFISH FT. SAKHILE MOLESHE - FORT KNOX
ROYKSOPP - REMIND ME

SNOOP DOGG - SENSUAL SEDUCTION

SHERYL CROW - ALL I WANNA DO

COLDPLAY - VIVA LA VIDA

MUSIQ SOULCHILD - JUST FRIENDS

STEVIE WONDER - ALL I DO

JHENÉ AIKO - THE WORST

YEAH YEAH YEAHS - MAPS

 

 

LSRR

JOHN BERRY - EDGE OF GOODBYE

TAYLOR DAYNE - LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK

TRACE ADKINS - THIS AINT NO THINKIN’ THING

ALAN JACKSON - I’M A COUNTRY BOY

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - BORN IN THE USA

BREATHE - HANDS TO HEAVEN

ORLEANS - STILL THE ONE

VAN HALEN - JUMP

 

RADIO MIRROR PARK 

 

HEAVENABOVEALL - COME OUTSIDE PT.2

MICHAEL BLUME - BLUNDER

JODY HIGHROLLER - BREAKAWAY

FELIX DA HOUSECAT - EVERYONE IS SOMEONE IN LA

BREAKBOT FT. IRFANE - BABY I’M YOURS

JUSTICE - DANCE

EMPIRE OF THE SUN - WALKING ON A DREAM

TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB - WHAT YOU KNOW

MGMT - ELECTRIC FEEL 

FOSTER THE PEOPLE - PUMPED UP KICKS

MIKE POSNER - I TOOK A PILL IN IBIZA (SEEB REMIX)

EMAROSA - HELPLESS

CALVIN HARRIS FT. FRANK OCEAN, MIGOS - SLIDE

THUEY - CONCERNS

JEAN DAWSON - BRUISE BOY

 

 

 

BLONDED FM

JUICEWRLD - YOUDONTLOVEME

SPACEGHOSTPURRP FT. TERRANCE ESCOBAR & THOUXANBANFAUNI - ANIMORPH RELIGION

KANYE WEST - DIAMONDS FROM SIERRA LEONE

LIL UZI VERT - FLEX’N

HOODRATLAFLARE - MAMAMIA

GIGGS - BUS COMMERCIAL

EVIL PIMP - ON DAT BLOW

CHROME FT. CRUNCHY BLACK & BOOGIEMANE - I SMOKE WEED

SIR - JOHN REDCORN

FAT JOE - sh*t REAL PT. III

 

 

 

FLYLO FM

STARLITO - BLACK SHEEP DONT GRIN

PHAROAHE MONCH - THE TRUTH (INSTRUMENTAL)

OUTKAST - MY FAVORITE THINGS

VIPER - I’M GONE SMOKE THEM PUSSY NIGGAS THAT KILLED 2PAC

TERIO - ANGELS DO EXIST

BLACK KRAY - FLEXICAN GUDDA LUV
NXXXXXS - CREEPIN WIT THE SHOTGUN

EMILY REMLER - YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING

MF DOOM - MONEY FOLDER

JERRY PAPER - YOUR COCOON

LIL B - BOR ( BIRTH OF RAP)

MARCYMANE - WRIST LOOK LIKE A BITCH

DIRE STRAITS - MONEY FOR NOTHING

ARAABMUZIK - BY YOUR SIDE (INSTRUMENTAL)

ARAABMUZIK - GET IT IN OHIO

DJ SQUEEKY - ORANGE MOUND KILLERS

JUICY J - f*ckABLE (INSTRUMENTAL)

LIL YG - GHOST sh*t

YOUNG ED - FIND A WAY

MF DOOM - BURDOCK ROOT (INSTRUMENTAL)

DEPECHE MODE - ENJOY THE SILENCE (TRAP REMIX)

ANTHONY HAMILTON - COMIN’ FROM WHERE IM FROM

 

 

 

 

 

You’re smokin crack if you think they won’t 

I still think they should split V/Online, re-licence as much as they can for V but just leave that as OG+NG in terms of music, but then for GTAO just have a completely new playlist, remove blonded, LSUR, iFruit Radio from GTAV (or replace them with era accurate versions) and just have new playlists for all the other radio stations (or replace what they stations they couldn't update, e.g. LSUR replacing SoulWax FM).

 

They have a chance here if they want to go big to also fix the inconsistencies they'd created since throwing sh*t at GTAO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lock n' Stock
On 9/19/2020 at 10:19 PM, SonofLosSantos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Radio Los Santos

 

SD - She Want Me

TRIPPIE REDD FT. YOUNG THUG - YELL OH

STUNNA 4 VEGAS FT. DABABY - ANIMAL

K$UPREME & CHASETHEMONEY FT. LIL YACHTY & CHIEF KEEF - HOT HAM

YUNG NUDY FT. LIL UZI VERT - EXTENDO

LIL GOTIT - LIL RALPH

PLIES - MURKIN SEASON

CHXPO - WILD WEST

PHILTHY RICH FT. MOZZY, MISTA FAB, CELLY RU & LIL B - BARELY KNOW MY NAME

KENDRICK LAMAR FT. GUNPLAY - CARTOONS & CEREAL

TADOE - P’S

LIL BABY - LEAKED

NBA YOUNGBOY FT. PLIES & LIL BABY - CROSS ME

KARMAH - SMOKIN DOPE

24K FT. LIL B - DAT LIFE

FREDDIE GIBBS - PAPER

BANKROLL FRESH FT. QUICKTRIP - PAPER TAGS

ANDERSON PAAK FT. KENDRICK LAMAR - TINTS

21 SAVAGE FT. KEY! & ILOVEMAKONNEN - SLAUGHTER YA DAUGHTER

CHIEF KEEF - MONSTER

RICH THE KID - SMASH

TRILL SAMMY FT. RICH THE KID & SKIPPA DA FLIPPA - LOOK AT MY ICE

YBN NAHMIR & YBN ALMIGHTY JAY - NO HOOK

SADA BABY FT. LIL YACHTY - SB5

KEITH JENKINS - BLVCK LUXURY

SOULJA BOY - KNOW THO

YFN LUCCI - FRONT ROW IN LA
CHIEF KEEF FT. A$AP ROCKY, PLAYBOI CARTI & A$AP NAST - BLOWIN MINDS (SKATEBOARD)

LIL CANDYPAINT - RAINING

VINCE STAPLES - 102

NEBU KINIZA - GASSED UP

KEITH JENKINS FT. LIL B - MONEY

RIFF RAFF - REAL BOYZ

BUDDY - I DON’T THINK SO

KBK NUMBA 2 - KILL FOR ME

 

 

 

NONSTOP POP

CORRINE BAILEY RAE - PUT YOUR RECORDS ON
NATASHA BEDINGFIELD - UNWRITTEN

PLAIN WHITE T’S - 1,2,3,4

GOLDFISH FT. SAKHILE MOLESHE - FORT KNOX
ROYKSOPP - REMIND ME

SNOOP DOGG - SENSUAL SEDUCTION

SHERYL CROW - ALL I WANNA DO

COLDPLAY - VIVA LA VIDA

MUSIQ SOULCHILD - JUST FRIENDS

STEVIE WONDER - ALL I DO

JHENÉ AIKO - THE WORST

YEAH YEAH YEAHS - MAPS

 

 

LSRR

JOHN BERRY - EDGE OF GOODBYE

TAYLOR DAYNE - LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK

TRACE ADKINS - THIS AINT NO THINKIN’ THING

ALAN JACKSON - I’M A COUNTRY BOY

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - BORN IN THE USA

BREATHE - HANDS TO HEAVEN

ORLEANS - STILL THE ONE

VAN HALEN - JUMP

 

RADIO MIRROR PARK 

 

HEAVENABOVEALL - COME OUTSIDE PT.2

MICHAEL BLUME - BLUNDER

JODY HIGHROLLER - BREAKAWAY

FELIX DA HOUSECAT - EVERYONE IS SOMEONE IN LA

BREAKBOT FT. IRFANE - BABY I’M YOURS

JUSTICE - DANCE

EMPIRE OF THE SUN - WALKING ON A DREAM

TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB - WHAT YOU KNOW

MGMT - ELECTRIC FEEL 

FOSTER THE PEOPLE - PUMPED UP KICKS

MIKE POSNER - I TOOK A PILL IN IBIZA (SEEB REMIX)

EMAROSA - HELPLESS

CALVIN HARRIS FT. FRANK OCEAN, MIGOS - SLIDE

THUEY - CONCERNS

JEAN DAWSON - BRUISE BOY

 

 

 

BLONDED FM

JUICEWRLD - YOUDONTLOVEME

SPACEGHOSTPURRP FT. TERRANCE ESCOBAR & THOUXANBANFAUNI - ANIMORPH RELIGION

KANYE WEST - DIAMONDS FROM SIERRA LEONE

LIL UZI VERT - FLEX’N

HOODRATLAFLARE - MAMAMIA

GIGGS - BUS COMMERCIAL

EVIL PIMP - ON DAT BLOW

CHROME FT. CRUNCHY BLACK & BOOGIEMANE - I SMOKE WEED

SIR - JOHN REDCORN

FAT JOE - sh*t REAL PT. III

 

 

 

FLYLO FM

STARLITO - BLACK SHEEP DONT GRIN

PHAROAHE MONCH - THE TRUTH (INSTRUMENTAL)

OUTKAST - MY FAVORITE THINGS

VIPER - I’M GONE SMOKE THEM PUSSY NIGGAS THAT KILLED 2PAC

TERIO - ANGELS DO EXIST

BLACK KRAY - FLEXICAN GUDDA LUV
NXXXXXS - CREEPIN WIT THE SHOTGUN

EMILY REMLER - YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING

MF DOOM - MONEY FOLDER

JERRY PAPER - YOUR COCOON

LIL B - BOR ( BIRTH OF RAP)

MARCYMANE - WRIST LOOK LIKE A BITCH

DIRE STRAITS - MONEY FOR NOTHING

ARAABMUZIK - BY YOUR SIDE (INSTRUMENTAL)

ARAABMUZIK - GET IT IN OHIO

DJ SQUEEKY - ORANGE MOUND KILLERS

JUICY J - f*ckABLE (INSTRUMENTAL)

LIL YG - GHOST sh*t

YOUNG ED - FIND A WAY

MF DOOM - BURDOCK ROOT (INSTRUMENTAL)

DEPECHE MODE - ENJOY THE SILENCE (TRAP REMIX)

ANTHONY HAMILTON - COMIN’ FROM WHERE IM FROM

 

 

 

 

 

You’re smokin crack if you think they won’t 

I mean, I've been wrong before. At the end of the day though, we're still talking about a game that's nearly a decade old. Like f*ck a few new additions are gonna make me buy it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SonofLosSantos
1 hour ago, Lock n' Stock said:

I mean, I've been wrong before. At the end of the day though, we're still talking about a game that's nearly a decade old. Like f*ck a few new additions are gonna make me buy it again.

It’s the little incentives they try to throw at us. You know that. And tbh, as pissed as I am that we’re just getting V AGAIN, I’m trying my best to Atleast be hopeful that there’s SOMETHING I’ll enjoy, you know? But regardless, I don’t see them taking anything out YET. If they did lose the licensing to some songs in 2023, that’s understandable, but to say they won’t add anything? I just don’t believe that in the slightest.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kierolack666
On 9/20/2020 at 6:41 PM, SonofLosSantos said:

What incentive would that be to buy the new release that actually has things removed??

I don't know.

 

On 9/20/2020 at 6:41 PM, SonofLosSantos said:

This is their current #1 game and they’re putting all their money into it

So? That's not going to make me buy it.

  • excuseme 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SonofLosSantos
4 hours ago, Kierolack666 said:

I don't know.

 

So? That's not going to make me buy it.

What was even the point of even saying anything? You added literally nothing to any point you were trying to make. I wasn’t tryna convince you to buy the game, I was just explaining why they wouldn’t cut content out from the re-release like they did in IV’s updates. But you’re at the volition to do whatever you care.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeMamma81

My opinion:  They need more variety of Rock - Modern Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Etc.  Classic Rock is fine, but give me another station for different kinds of Rock/Metal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.