Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

007 DB5

Which in game manufacture has produced the most great cars

Recommended Posts

007 DB5

Got the idea from Top Gear so what do you guys think?  I think Dewbauchee

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59

Declasse has quite a few winners I think.

 

The Tornado, which is about the only car in game that really screams 50's American car.

 

The Sabre Turbo is a decent mash up of 1970 GM A-Body cars with its '70 Regal/GSX front clip, side profile most reminiscent of a Chevelle and the rear end of a Cutlass/442. Standard Mag 500 lookalike wheels are a nice touch as well.

 

The Tampa should really be a Bravado considering it looks more like a Dodge Dart that anything, but it's still a cool mid range muscle car to tool around in. 

 

The Vamos is a near 1:1 replica of a 3rd gen Nova that even comes complete with Yenko styled liveries and 396 badges denoting its engine size in the same place a real Nova would have said badging. So what if it drives like the tie rods and sway bar links are shot to hell. 

 

The Impaler is a wonderful mash of '67 Impala and '69 Caprice with the rear of a '66 Malibu/Chevelle. It's a big late 60's personal luxury car, what's not to like?

 

The Tulip, much like the Sabre is a mash up of GM A Body cars, but a '71-'72 version that eschews a Regal front end for that of a Chevelle while keeping the Cutlass influenced rear. Could it have been better as a two door? Probably, but it wouldn't be as unique.  

 

The Hotring Sabre, a good 80's NASCAR stocker complete with dozens of liveries that are reasonable close to those actually used. 

Edited by Standard Deluxe 59
Wasn't finished.
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éX-Driver

Vapid, just like in reality

  • Like 1
  • pepoevil 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fish_head

My favourite car In the game is a déclassé. And one that Standard Deluxe didn’t mention... the mamba
 

but the most great cars, I’d probably have to go with Grotti
 

gt500, stinger, stinger gt, cheetah classic, turismo classic, carbonizairre, bestia, Itali gto, turismo and furia. The others didn’t make my collection but I’m certain the visione and x80 proto have plenty of followers too 
 

Edited by Fish_head
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
007 DB5

Tbf  

1 hour ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Declasse has quite a few winners I think.

 

The Tornado, which is about the only car in game that really screams 50's American car.

 

The Sabre Turbo is a decent mash up of 1970 GM A-Body cars with its '70 Regal/GSX front clip, side profile most reminiscent of a Chevelle and the rear end of a Cutlass/442. Standard Mag 500 lookalike wheels are a nice touch as well.

 

The Tampa should really be a Bravado considering it looks more like a Dodge Dart that anything, but it's still a cool mid range muscle car to tool around in. 

 

The Vamos is a near 1:1 replica of a 3rd gen Nova that even comes complete with Yenko styled liveries and 396 badges denoting its engine size in the same place a real Nova would have said badging. So what if it drives like the tie rods and sway bar links are shot to hell. 

 

The Impaler is a wonderful mash of '67 Impala and '69 Caprice with the rear of a '66 Malibu/Chevelle. It's a big late 60's personal luxury car, what's not to like?

 

The Tulip, much like the Sabre is a mash up of GM A Body cars, but a '71-'72 version that eschews a Regal front end for that of a Chevelle while keeping the Cutlass influenced rear. Could it have been better as a two door? Probably, but it wouldn't be as unique.  

 

The Hotring Sabre, a good 80's NASCAR stocker complete with dozens of liveries that are reasonable close to those actually used. 

You do make a good point but they've made a couple bad cars such as the asea and Premier 

1 hour ago, Fish_head said:

My favourite car In the game is a déclassé. And one that Standard Deluxe didn’t mention... the mamba
 

but the most great cars, I’d probably have to go with Grotti
 

gt500, stinger, stinger gt, cheetah classic, turismo classic, carbonizairre, bestia, Itali gto, turismo and furia. The others didn’t make my collection but I’m certain the visione and x80 proto have plenty of followers too 
 

Grotti is a good shout tbf shame some of their cars are ugly as sin looking at you visione

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59
34 minutes ago, 007 DB5 said:

You do make a good point but they've made a couple bad cars such as the asea and Premier 

Yeah, but I think Dewbauchee has a few duds in its comparatively small lineup. The Rapid GT and Exemplar share the same front and rear ends with little other than door count and the GT having a hardtop and convertible options separating them. The Vagner is ugly as sin (and by extension so is the Valkyrie) too, up there with the Tezeract in terms of appearance. The Specter's rear looks like it was in an accident with the way it curves inward.  

 

The Rapid GT Classic is a beautiful car however and the Massacro is the better looking of Dewbauchee's newer lineup but doesn't hold up against the Super GT from IV. 

 

2 hours ago, Fish_head said:

My favourite car In the game is a déclassé. And one that Standard Deluxe didn’t mention... the mamba

Ah dammit, I knew there was a car I was forgetting. The Mamba is a good car and entertaining to hoon around in the snow. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MechanicMammal

Grotti or Dewbauchi for me,

But as those have been mentioned I will go for Progen, 

Certainly from a peformance point of view.

They hit the gate running with the T20 which was the king of the track for years.

And now they are top again with the Emerus and the F1 car.

None of there cars have been particularly bad and some have been exceptional.

It is just a shame that Mclarren do not have any older cars except F1 cars.

Edited by MechanicMammal
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
007 DB5
39 minutes ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Yeah, but I think Dewbauchee has a few duds in its comparatively small lineup. The Rapid GT and Exemplar share the same front and rear ends with little other than door count and the GT having a hardtop and convertible options separating them. The Vagner is ugly as sin (and by extension so is the Valkyrie) too, up there with the Tezeract in terms of appearance. The Specter's rear looks like it was in an accident with the way it curves inward.  

 

The Rapid GT Classic is a beautiful car however and the Massacro is the better looking of Dewbauchee's newer lineup but doesn't hold up against the Super GT from IV. 

 

Ah dammit, I knew there was a car I was forgetting. The Mamba is a good car and entertaining to hoon around in the snow. 

I will admit the front end of the rapid gt and exemplar let's down the side the vagner on the other hand I like the looks and  I really don't see why they didn't port the super gt over to five. The specter I like too but then again looks are subjective. The mamba is a great car. Has a great engine note

32 minutes ago, MechanicMammal said:

Grotti or Dewbauchi for me,

But as those have been mentioned I will go for Progen, 

Certainly from a peformance point of view.

They hit the gate running with the T20 which was the king of the track for years.

And now they are top again with the Emerus and the F1 car.

None of there cars have been particularly bad and some have been exceptional.

It is just a shame that Mclarren do not have any older cars except F1 cars.

Have fond memories of grinding to afford the T20  when it first came out I love that car and with Progen the itai gtb is not a bad car but by god it's minging imo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ForDer089

Benefactor.

Not only it has the largest number of German cars, also various types of cars.

There's Mircocar, Armored Luxury sedan, 6X6 SUT, Hypercar...etc.

Needless to say, Terrorbyte and Stirling GT.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MechanicMammal

lol I can not argue the itali gtb has a bad roof line which ruins the looks and it has a stupid name, I think the Emerus is ugly as sin, the Tyrus is kinda long. I like the GP1 but wish it was a 3 seater with a central driver seat.

But I can find as many faults and fugly cars in both grotti and dewbauchi's lineup. Even tho I mostly find them great looking there are still the bad the Cheetah or Rapid og for example.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coelacanth72

BF is pretty up there for me. Daily’d and injection for a long time, won a ton of races on the bf400, and the Bifta had it’s day (first dlc vehicle?). Also the ramp buggy and Dune buggy are hilarious. 
 

Doushy as Ferraris are, I’ve enjoyed and raced a lot of grottis. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
007 DB5
9 hours ago, ForDer089 said:

Benefactor.

Not only it has the largest number of German cars, also various types of cars.

There's Mircocar, Armored Luxury sedan, 6X6 SUT, Hypercar...etc.

Needless to say, Terrorbyte and Stirling GT.

The variety on benefactor is great shame they've made cars like the  serrano and  streiter though. Hate the looks of the Kreiger too

9 hours ago, MechanicMammal said:

lol I can not argue the itali gtb has a bad roof line which ruins the looks and it has a stupid name, I think the Emerus is ugly as sin, the Tyrus is kinda long. I like the GP1 but wish it was a 3 seater with a central driver seat.

But I can find as many faults and fugly cars in both grotti and dewbauchi's lineup. Even tho I mostly find them great looking there are still the bad the Cheetah or Rapid og for example.

Hate the name of itali gtb and tbf don't like the back of it either. The Emerus I like the look of just takes some getting used to much like the car it's based on. The Tyrus is meant to be long since of the Mclaren it's based on the Mclaren f1 longtail the Gp1 is basically a clone of the f1 minus a few changes need to get one soon but waiting for a sale or for it to be the podium wish it was a 3 seater. The cheetah is a such a weird looking car. 

5 hours ago, coelacanth72 said:

BF is pretty up there for me. Daily’d and injection for a long time, won a ton of races on the bf400, and the Bifta had it’s day (first dlc vehicle?). Also the ramp buggy and Dune buggy are hilarious. 
 

Doushy as Ferraris are, I’ve enjoyed and raced a lot of grottis. 

Shame there isn't more bf's want a golf and beetle to added the ramp buggy is  so fun to use

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh

Dewbauchee

 

No contest here, with Grotti, Ocelot and Pegassi following closely behind.

 

Dewbauchee is definitely the manufacturer most focused on resembling it's real life counterpart, right down to the point where none of their cars cannot be considered anything but Aston Martin's cars.

 

The Rapid, Rapid GT, Exemplar and Massacro stands as one of the most beautiful cars you could own back in the day, and there was no mistake in figuring out which cars they were meant to resemble (Rapid and Rapid GT being the V8 Vantage Roadster, Exemplar being the Rapide, Massacro being the Vanquish right down to it's name alluding to it)...On top of that, they all had their engine sound specifically designed to mimic the sound of Aston Martin engines (not sure if it's meant to be a V8, V6 or I6, but we all know that's how AMs sounds on most medias)

 

The JB700 stands alone as a incredibly faithful copy of the DB5, but that was ruined with the tacked on weapons...They finally fixed it in 2019 with the JB700W though.

Still looks beautiful and sounds very reasonable to what a European car of it's time would sound, can't argue with that.

 

The Spectre is unmistakably a DB10, almost a carbon with a badass engine sound and a exclusive interior for the time it was introduced.

 

The Seven 70 is also unmistakably a One-77, you look at the car and say its a One-77...Sucks about the Audi-based interior though, but the car was introduced back in 2015, when R* wasn't caring about car interiors just yet.

 

The Vagner was a respectable supercar beast of it's own and a obvious recreation of the Valkyre, right down to it'sforms that resembles a cockroach (maybe that was not intentional on AM's part, but R* just went and made more obvious), it's unique engine sound is very pleasing to the ear and remains exclusive to the car until today.

 

The Rapid GT Classic is arguably the only car that is the most "out there" in terms of design...It's meant to be a classic V8 Vantage from the 70's but sadly they made it look too much like a Mustang, right down to most of it's tuning options leaning towards the american muscle car...Personally, if I were to add a classic V8 Vantage to a car game, I would have gone with the early 90's Vantage which just looks menacing with its enormous hood and could back it up with its enormous engine.

 

Anyway, as it's stands, the Dewbauchee definitely is the make that makes the best cars for this reason: Respect to the heritage of it's real life inspiration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Grotti is more or less the same, but the Visione and Brioso R/A are clearly not meant to be Ferraris for obvious reasons, and that detracts too much from the manufacturer heritage (let's be real here, Ferrari being owned by Fiat doesn't make any Fiat to be even remotely close to being related to any Ferrari...And Ferrari is definitely NOT making a compact car for the time being).

 

The OG Cheetah is just plain ridiculous and doesnt know what it is as barely anything on the car resembles a Ferrari Enzo, lore-wise the car is meant to be a 70's concept car that doesnt even have any safety features (what the Enzo clearly isn't), and it's just butt-ugly in general.

 

The Stinger GT sports a beautiful sculpt but sadly is also too inaccurate to it's real life counterpart, with it's long hood and Gran Tourer proportions...Yet the engine is crammed in the back for some reason, that's just dumb.

 

The Vigilante is a goddamn Batmobile, it shouldn't even be associated with a Ferrari.

 

Pegassi and Ocelot are ranked lower for me because of the same reason, but  being even worse in their case as they were meant to be more than one manufacturer and that takes it's focus and heritage away completely.

 

(For the life of me, I still can't figure out if Ocelot is meant to be more of a Jaguar or more of a Lotus manufacturer)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, Dewbauchee is the winner for me, by a long shot.

Edited by Pedinhuh
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze

Lampadati for me personally, followed by Weeny.

 

The Tropos Rallye is my favorite car in the game, and I'm also a big fan of the Casco, Viseris, and Michelli GT. (The last two without advanced flags though please!)

 

The Apocalypse Issi (clean 4x4 version) is my second favorite car, plus I like the basic Issi Classic a lot, and the Issi Sport is just so much fun to drive.

 

Honorable mention goes to Ocelot: Swinger, Ardent, Stromberg, XA-21, R88 -- I all like.

 

11 hours ago, coelacanth72 said:

BF is pretty up there for me. Daily’d and injection for a long time, won a ton of races on the bf400, and the Bifta had it’s day (first dlc vehicle?). Also the ramp buggy and Dune buggy are hilarious.

The BF400 is surprisingly not a BF. 😉

 

15 hours ago, MechanicMammal said:

lol I can not argue the itali gtb has a bad roof line which ruins the looks and it has a stupid name

6 hours ago, 007 DB5 said:

Hate the name of itali gtb and tbf don't like the back of it either.

What's not to like about the name Progen-Itali?

  

4 hours ago, Pedinhuh said:

And Ferrari is definitely NOT making a compact car for the time being.

The already made a hatchback so never say never.

Edited by SummerFreeze
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
007 DB5
12 hours ago, Pedinhuh said:

Dewbauchee, no contest here, with Grotti, Ocelot and Pegassi following closely behind.

 

Dewbauchee is definitely the make most focused on resembling it's real life counterpart, right down to the point where none of their cars can be considered anything Aston Martin's cars.

 

The Rapid, Rapid GT, Exemplar and Massacro stands as one of the most beautiful cars you could own back in the day, and there was no mistake in figuring out which cars they were meant to resemble(Rapid and Rapid GT being the V8 Vantage Roadster, Exemplar being the Rapide, Massacro being the Vanquish right down to it's name alluding to it)...On top of that, they all had their engine sound created specifically designed to mimic the sound of Aston Martin engines(not sure if it's meant to be a V8, V6 or I6, but we all know that's how AMs sounds on most medias)

 

The JB700 stands alone as a incredibly faithful copy of the DB5, but that was ruined with the tacked on weapons...They finally fixed it in 2019 with the JB700W though.

Still looks beautiful, sounds very reasonable to what a European car of it's time would sound, can't argue with that.

 

The Spectre is unmistakably a DB10.

 

The Vagner was a respectable beast of it's own, and obviously a recreation of the Valkyre, it's unique engine is very interesting.

 

The Rapid GT Classic is arguably the only car that is the most "out there" in terms of design...It's meant to be a classic V8 Vantage but sadly they made it look too much like a Mustang, right down to most of it's tuning options leaning towards the american muscle car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Grotti is more or less the same, but the Visione and Brioso R/A are clearly not meant to be Ferraris for obvious reasons, and that detracts too much from the manufacturer heritage(let's be real here, Ferrari being owned by Fiat doesn't any Fiat be even remotely close to being related to a Ferrari...And Ferrari is definitely NOT making a compact car for the time being).

 

The OG Cheetah is just plain ridiculous and doesnt know what it is, barely anything on the car resembles a Ferrari Enzo, lore-wise the car is meant to be a 70's concept car that doesnt even have any safety features(what the Enzo clearly isn't), and it's just butt-ugly in general.

 

The Stinger GT sports a beautiful sculpt but also is too inaccurate with it's long hood and Gran Tourer proportions...Yet the engine is crammed in the back for some reason.

 

The Vigilante is a goddamn Batmobile, it shouldn't even be associated with a Ferrari.

 

Pegassi and Ocelot are ranked lower for me because of the same reason, but  being even worse in their case as they were meant to be more than one manufacturer and that takes it's focus and heritage away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, Dewbauchee is the winner for me, by a long shot.

Glad some agrees with me lol. I get what you saying to be honest I can see in a way why rockstar done it the way they did but you are right it most certainly takes away from the heritage. The JB700W deserves a buff and more weapons and obviously an ejector seat and definitely not arena war mines imo

7 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

Lampadati for me personally, followed by Weeny.

 

The Tropos Rallye is my favorite car in the game, and I'm also a big fan of the Casco, Viseris, and Michelli GT. (The last two without advanced flags though please!)

 

The Apocalypse Issi (clean 4x4 version) is my second favorite car, plus I like the basic Issi Classic a lot, and the Issi Sport is just so much fun to drive.

 

Honorable mention goes to Ocelot: Swinger, Ardent, Stromberg, XA-21, R88 -- I all like.

 

The BF400 is surprisingly not a BF. 😉

 

What's not to like about the name Progen-Itali?

  

The already made a hatchback so never say never.

Handling flags have ruined way too many cars. Do not see why they were added tbh. I do like Weeny to be honest. Lampadati did make the fureuo which performs crap and looks crap imo. Have yet to buy the Tropos Rallye so can't comment on it. The problem with the Progen-Itali GTB just makes it sound Italian. Think there's a Grotti with Itail in the name which makes the name worse

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique

 

On 6/30/2020 at 12:38 AM, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Declasse has quite a few winners I think.

Thanks, imma just go cry in a corner.

Edited by Classique
  • fir thi bairns 2
  • pepoevil 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
6 hours ago, 007 DB5 said:

Handling flags have ruined way too many cars. Do not see why they were added tbh. I do like Weeny to be honest. Lampadati did make the fureuo which performs crap and looks crap imo. Have yet to buy the Tropos Rallye so can't comment on it. The problem with the Progen-Itali GTB just makes it sound Italian. Think there's a Grotti with Itail in the name which makes the name worse

But are you not Pro-genitalia? 😂

 

I don't really care for modern cars, that's why I didn't include them in my mentions. Yeah, the Furore GT is extremely bland. But it could be pretty nice with customization options and maybe a little more power. If it had been added in the last DLC with the current standard of customization and performance, it would probably be quite popular.

 

The Lancia Stratos is my all-time favorite car, and Rockstar did a good job with the Tropos Rallye. It's really fun to drive. It has great traction for a car that doesn't even have downforce. The handling isn't realistic compared to the real car though. (Not that I've ever driven one; just what I heard/read/saw about it.)

 

The advanced flags are barely noticeable on the Issi Classic because it's so slow. Without them the car mostly just sounds nicer, accelerates a little faster, and bounces a little less. It could actually pass as a rally car then, but not a good one. There are plenty of other cars though from that update (SSASSS) and the following one (After Hours) where the flags are very noticeable.

Edited by SummerFreeze
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59
1 hour ago, Classique said:

 

Thanks, imma just go cry in a corner.

Well save for stealing your only car, Declasse does have some good ones in its lineup. 

 

Classique should have a larger selection of cars than it does though. Before Oldsmobiles became mostly driven by Oldsmo-people, they had quite an extensive array of performance oriented and innovative for their time cars. The ever famous Rocket 88, the Jetfire that brought a turbo charged engine to a production car for the first time, to the Toronado which paired front wheel drive to large V8s mounted in a fastback styled personal luxury car on down to its last hurrah, the Aurora. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
007 DB5
8 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

But are you not Pro-genitalia? 😂

 

I don't really care for modern cars, that's why I didn't include them in my mentions. Yeah, the Furore GT is extremely bland. But it could be pretty nice with customization options and maybe a little more power. If it had been added in the last DLC with the current standard of customization and performance, it would probably be quite popular.

 

The Lancia Stratos is my all-time favorite car, and Rockstar did a good job with the Tropos Rallye. It's really fun to drive. It has great traction for a car that doesn't even have downforce. The handling isn't realistic compared to the real car though. (Not that I've ever driven one; just what I heard/read/saw about it.)

 

The advanced flags are barely noticeable on the Issi Classic because it's so slow. Without them the car mostly just sounds nicer, accelerates a little faster, and bounces a little less. It could actually pass as a rally car then, but not a good one. There are plenty of other cars though from that update (SSASSS) and the following one (After Hours) where the flags are very noticeable.

You what? 🤣 I've drove the Tropos Rallye once in i/e was relative nice to drive tbh. The issi classic is a great car tbh. I don't see why they were added the handling flags. Makes certain cars perform too strange 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceDree

IMHO Truffade have the coolest lineup.

 

I'm a Ferrari man & although I have a Grotti collection, I can't say Grotti in good conscience. They have too many duds and compromises in their lineup. Same thing with Enus.

 

I'd put Übermacht & Lampadati in 2nd & 3rd place respectively.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
007 DB5

The Adder isn't the best looking to be honest but they do have an amazing lineup besides that. Enus deserves better cars imo. The other two have a coupe duds in my opinion too such as the sc1 and the Furero gt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.