Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
xInfected_Virus

Your a new player and someone gave you $45 million GTA dollars whether you want it or not, what would you spend that money on?

If your a new player and someone gave you $45 million GTA dollars whether you want it or not, what would you spend that money on?  

65 members have voted

  1. 1. As a new player who's just started out, what would you buy with the $45 million you got and why?

    • All the businesses and upgrade certain ones, Apartments, Terrorbyte, Buzzard and even an Oppressor MK-II.
      24
    • Fast supercars, Cool looking vehicles, fast motorbikes, Arena War vehicles, Apartments and a Yacht.
      7
    • Weaponized vehicles such as Original Oppressor, Oppressor MK-II, Deluxo, Nightshark, Scramjet, Akula and other weaponized aircraft and Hangar.
      1
    • A combination of two and three of Cool fast vehicles, fast motorbikes and weaponized vehicles. Including buying a Yacht too.
      2
    • Some of the businesses, some supercars and weaponized vehicles.
      8
    • Report the $45 million you unwillingly got to Rockstar.
      23


Recommended Posts

hugh750

back when i was on xbox 360 back in about 2014 (back when the mechanic personally delivered our cars), i had a random gift me a pretty high amount of gta $$$, i submitted a  ticket to rockstar support and had them remove it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaffa
On 7/1/2020 at 10:58 PM, computertech82 said:

A) TRUE. with the cheat program still having full admin rights, all report goes DIRECTLY TO THE CHEATER , not cockstar. oops. 

B) Actually cockstar will empty your bank account at the very least, possible ban you.

Full admin rights? I gotta' apologise - I don't know what you're on about there - anyone using Finger of God functions these days gets checked against a list of known Rockstar Staff / employees. If they're not on the list they get banned, so as a result pretty much every menu I know out there doesn't feature any FoG functions anymore. That's what I knew anyway. 

Unless I misunderstood the admin rights thing. 

 

Reports still go to Rockstar if their value isn't nulled and besides, if you're actually reporting a cheater, in my opinion, the "Other" option in the report menu should be used with people typing out a brief descriptor of what happened or what they saw. Most menu developers have said that when it comes to reports / report blocking, all they're doing is making the report value 0 instead of 15 or 16 or whatever the player has. They've never said what happens with the string of text that gets sent to Rockstar - so I'd guess that still goes where it needs to go, regardless of the report's numerical value. I could be very wrong there though.

Also remember that reports literally don't do anything about an account until they surpass a certain value - which is like 400 or something, so that'd need about 25 player reports or something before anything happens. 

 

With regards to B, no - Rockstar Support can't do that as linked in my original post with the article there that states they're unable to accept individual requests for money wipes. What happens is they have system(s) in place to detect and determine illegitimate funds, and as multiple people have pointed out already, that can either take several months to take effect, or it might not even happen at all. That is, if those systems actually do exist and still work. 

 

 

 

If you contact Rockstar Support / open a ticket to inform them about "illegitimate money" et al in 2020, with the idea being that they'll remove it, then all you're really doing is wasting your own time and Rockstar's time. 🤷‍♂️

Instead, my advice would be to create a 2nd character if it doesn't already exist, withdraw banked money into the player's wallet, then delete the 2nd character slot. 

If the 2nd character slot already exists, purchasing assets isn't something that just triggers a ban automatically (think about all those money drop lobbies and all those people that do get cash randomly when they're minding their own business) but I guess perhaps an easy way is just to buy the most expensive apartment(s) over each other constantly. That way you're not really making any gain other than a 10 car-storing apartment that has the ability to host the original heists and it's not something that can be flipped (or saved) to get more money out of in the future - as would be the case if you just bought an expensive car or plane to get rid of the cash. 

 

Rockstar can't really accept whatever "proof" people have of others modding, "just like that". The Social Club name can be easily changed as well as the Social Club ID number, so Rockstar can't just act on what they see - they would need to do their own checks themselves otherwise it potentially risks some random player being banned (because a blatant cheater chose to use the credentials [name and numbers] of another player rather their own) in addition to more disastrous PR and others. As many have pointed out already, stats alone aren't enough to go off - whilst Rockstar Support and Staff can see more statistics than we the players can, that alone isn't enough due to how (as one example) transferring characters messed things up and gave many people crazy numbers - even negative values - for things that shouldn't have those values, like cash earned. I think that's still in the multi-billions or negative billions for many players who transferred and I'd heard of some other things going wild too. 
I would also think that there's no job title nor a job description at Rockstar Games which is something along the lines of "looking into the legitimacy of people's accounts via their stats" - considering the size of the player base and registered Social Club accounts, that'd be crazy, and the post 2010 Rockstar Games I know is one which likes to hold onto it's cash as much as possible, rather than spending for stuff that "isn't necessary". Oh boy, imagine dedicated servers...

  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xInfected_Virus
12 hours ago, VictorVance1239 said:

I'd buy a vehicle warehouse, terobyte, office, armored kuruma, deluxo, oppressor, arcade, Weed Farm and Nightclub. Then get to work on making more money with those investments. 

Good idea, except I wouldn't get the Weed farm, instead I'd get a Coke, Meth and Cash in Grand Senora Desert. I made a solo money making guide on what to get. It'll be on the first spoiler.

 

8 hours ago, hugh750 said:

back when i was on xbox 360 back in about 2014 (back when the mechanic personally delivered our cars), i had a random gift me a pretty high amount of gta $$$, i submitted a  ticket to rockstar support and had them remove it.

Fair enough in 2014 when R* still cared about Xbox 360 and PS3. You won't have to worry about getting banned and wiped for having any modded money on last gen post 2016, infact it's so rare that your more likely to win the lottery than getting banned and wiped as I mentioned plenty of times here.

 

8 hours ago, Gaffa said:

Rockstar can't really accept whatever "proof" people have of others modding, "just like that". The Social Club name can be easily changed as well as the Social Club ID number, so Rockstar can't just act on what they see - they would need to do their own checks themselves otherwise it potentially risks some random player being banned (because a blatant cheater chose to use the credentials [name and numbers] of another player rather their own) in addition to more disastrous PR and others. As many have pointed out already, stats alone aren't enough to go off - whilst Rockstar Support and Staff can see more statistics than we the players can, that alone isn't enough due to how (as one example) transferring characters messed things up and gave many people crazy numbers - even negative values - for things that shouldn't have those values, like cash earned. I think that's still in the multi-billions or negative billions for many players who transferred and I'd heard of some other things going wild too. 
I would also think that there's no job title nor a job description at Rockstar Games which is something along the lines of "looking into the legitimacy of people's accounts via their stats" - considering the size of the player base and registered Social Club accounts, that'd be crazy, and the post 2010 Rockstar Games I know is one which likes to hold onto it's cash as much as possible, rather than spending for stuff that "isn't necessary". Oh boy, imagine dedicated servers...

As I said plenty of times here before, $45 million isn't enough to get you banned. GTABoom made a great article explaining it. https://www.gtaboom.com/gta-online-what-to-do-if-money-is-dropped-on-you/

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suicidal_banana
12 hours ago, Gaffa said:

Still pulling complete bs out of a dark cavity and claiming its fact because one time gaffa did a survey on ~20 players lololol

 

1] How do you know names for sh*tty cheat features? i just lost even more respect for you xD

2] Idk if you've played recently but all the epic kids flex that they can stop reports, on top of that R* added the ability to report players trough the support site again since the casino heist dlc, why would they even do that unless they finally admit that yes, cheaters can stop reports?

3] The 'other' option does essentially nothing, its really just a way of adding notes to somebody's account, its something support CAN look at if they choose to do so, but aint nobody got time for that. At least the exploit and griefing options control counters that will lead to automated bans or bad sport flag. The string does go to rockstar (as do any other reports) but the moderation tools that get abused literally remove the reports from R* servers, so the custom message gets removed too.

 

4] "Rockstar can't really accept whatever 'proof' people have of others modding" Again i wonder if you even play the game you know so much about, if what you say is true then how do you explain this

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaffa
3 hours ago, suicidal_banana said:

 

1] How do you know names for sh*tty cheat features? i just lost even more respect for you xD

2] Idk if you've played recently but all the epic kids flex that they can stop reports, on top of that R* added the ability to report players trough the support site again since the casino heist dlc, why would they even do that unless they finally admit that yes, cheaters can stop reports?

3] The 'other' option does essentially nothing, its really just a way of adding notes to somebody's account, its something support CAN look at if they choose to do so, but aint nobody got time for that. At least the exploit and griefing options control counters that will lead to automated bans or bad sport flag. The string does go to rockstar (as do any other reports) but the moderation tools that get abused literally remove the reports from R* servers, so the custom message gets removed too.

 

4] "Rockstar can't really accept whatever 'proof' people have of others modding" Again i wonder if you even play the game you know so much about, if what you say is true then how do you explain this

 

1) Because it was well documented? I guess you missed all the posts about it on Reddit, YouTube and, well, my own thread here: 

And again, you could join some of the modding Discord servers (et al) to see what's going on, that's easy enough. 

Stuff the respect by the way, we're both entities behind a computer screen - nobody really cares more than that. 

 

2) And how many of those "kids" actually understand what's going on? 
Dude, you could literally spend an hour reading the Reversal Thread on Unknown Cheats or something and see how stuff in the game works (or doesn't work). The way reports are blocked is by having their value(s) set to 0, so the report has no weight and thus no merit. More in 3. 

 

3 and 4) Now I know you're being stupid. 

Why do you think that Rockstar Support ABSOLUTELY WILL look into cheater reports made on their website, but ABSOLUTELY WON'T look into reports made in-game, when Rockstar's advice is still to report players using the in-game system? That's ridiculous. 

You already need an awful lot of reports before anything will happen; first thing that does when it does, is a message in the bottom left of the screen above the minimap saying "We're tracking you as a possible Cheater. Start behaving yourself". That then doesn't just lead to an account suspension or ban, that person needs to receive a load more reports on top. 

 

And no, mods can't remove stuff from Rockstar Servers. If they could do that, why wouldn't they remove bans off people's accounts? (Again, you're not thinking). The reports are intercepted before they're even hitting Rockstar. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
On 7/1/2020 at 11:46 PM, CosmicBuffalo said:

Buy a nightclub, buy terrobyte, buy mk2 oppressor, buy two more to avoid cool downs...grief until remaining money is spent.

The cooldown applies to all Mk IIs in the MC list equally.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CosmicBuffalo
4 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

The cooldown applies to all Mk IIs in the MC list equally.

Does it apply to the mechanic?  I am not sure...honestly dont care if it does...there is always a work around for these fixes.  Or ones stored in a terrobyte or moc?  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
34 minutes ago, CosmicBuffalo said:

Does it apply to the mechanic?  I am not sure...honestly dont care if it does...there is always a work around for these fixes.  Or ones stored in a terrobyte or moc?  

You can still use the Mechanic and that timer is shared with the TB/MOC request vehicle function.

 

What the more obnoxious broomstick boys do instead is fill their heist apartment garage with 10 Mk IIs. So once one is blown up they heist warp.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TCA

Apartment and a car then build on the rest of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xInfected_Virus

As someone who said the chances of getting banned for receiving 45 million is slim or almost non existent. Ironically, ever since I lost nearly all my stuff during the R* server maintenance in June 12th 2018 yes I remember the exact date too (other legit players also lost their stuff too, not just me and I did filed a support ticket to R* and got everything back a few days later). I've been paranoid that I may get a false ban and wipe ever since because I spent so much time building my character's wealth, I feel even leaving jobs or finding new session could cause me to lose everything and of course I stay away from glitches.

 

On 7/5/2020 at 3:19 AM, SummerFreeze said:

What the more obnoxious broomstick boys do instead is fill their heist apartment garage with 10 Mk IIs. So once one is blown up they heist warp.

Imagine having a garage of 100 plus Broomsticks.

 

On 7/5/2020 at 7:24 AM, TCA said:

Apartment and a car then build on the rest of it.

I'd get businesses and Buzzard too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XOIIIIIXIIIIIXO
Posted (edited)

Buy 2 MKII - 7million

Buy bunker - 2million

Fast track research - 11 million

Terrorbyte - 1.3million

MKII Sniper with Explosive

MKII marksman

Combat MG MKII

Revolver MKII

Carbine or SMG MKII they both are basically the same

Shotgun MKII explosive - around 200k for all I think I forgot

10 Full armor if possible and 25 sticky bombs constantly - 30k

RPG + Full ammo or Homing launcher + Full ammo if you can't buy RPG - 100k

Ruiner 2k - 5.7million

Stromberg - 3.1million

Facility 1.2mil-2.9mil

Nightclub 1.7mil

Speedo custom full upgrades - 500k

RC Tank - 2.2 mill

BP Helmet - 25k

 

= 37,705,000 million which leaves 7.2million to spend on whatever else you want but everything is essential especially if you PVP

Edited by XOIIIIIXIIIIIXO
forgot helmet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xInfected_Virus
On 7/12/2020 at 3:27 PM, XOIIIIIXIIIIIXO said:

Buy 2 MKII - 7million

Buy bunker - 2million

Fast track research - 11 million

Terrorbyte - 1.3million

MKII Sniper with Explosive

MKII marksman

Combat MG MKII

Revolver MKII

Carbine or SMG MKII they both are basically the same

Shotgun MKII explosive - around 200k for all I think I forgot

10 Full armor if possible and 25 sticky bombs constantly - 30k

RPG + Full ammo or Homing launcher + Full ammo if you can't buy RPG - 100k

Ruiner 2k - 5.7million

Stromberg - 3.1million

Facility 1.2mil-2.9mil

Nightclub 1.7mil

Speedo custom full upgrades - 500k

RC Tank - 2.2 mill

BP Helmet - 25k

 

= 37,705,000 million which leaves 7.2million to spend on whatever else you want but everything is essential especially if you PVP

You can buy all the business and still have some to spare for Oppressor MK-II and MK-II weapons and essential outfits such as BP helmets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.