Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

big_boris1

Unknown Error ffffffff

Recommended Posts

big_boris1

I have been getting Unknown Error ffffffff for months now and every time I get it my game crashes it only ever happens when I try to launch online anyone else getting this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zlFenixlz

Same here, I've tried everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StyxTx
Posted (edited)

It's been a graphics issue for me. Whenever I've gotten that in the past I switched from DX to Vulcan or from Vulcan to DX. I haven't had it happen in the past 3 months though. I'd get it mostly when riding into Rhodes. Fast travel to Rhodes worked fine though.

Edited by StyxTx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zlFenixlz
Posted (edited)

[2020-07-10 12:39:59.929] [DISPLAY] [  972] [audio] Valid Audio Device: true
[2020-07-10 12:40:00.765] [DISPLAY] [ 9572] [gamelaunch] Launching game...
[2020-07-10 12:40:00.765] [DISPLAY] [ 9572] [gamelaunch]  Path: D:\Juegos\Epic Games\GTAV\GTA5.exe
[2020-07-10 12:40:00.765] [DISPLAY] [ 9572] [gamelaunch]  Command Line: "D:\Juegos\Epic Games\GTAV\GTA5.exe" 
[2020-07-10 12:42:45.843] [DISPLAY] [ 9572] [gamelaunch] Game exited with code 0xc0000005 (3221225477)
[2020-07-10 12:42:45.843] [DISPLAY] [ 9572] [crashdetection] Game left no exit file.
[2020-07-10 12:42:45.843] [ ERROR ] [ 9572] [crashdetection] Exit code 0xc0000005 indicates a fatal game exit (reason: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION)
[2020-07-10 12:42:45.844] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [cloudsaveop] Cloud Save sync requested for title 'gta5'
[2020-07-10 12:42:45.861] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [cloudsaveop] Starting cloud save enabled check for title 'gta5'
[2020-07-10 12:42:45.862] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [cloudsaveop] Received cloud saves enabled state for title 'gta5' = enabled
[2020-07-10 12:42:45.862] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [cloudsaveop] Identifying potential cloud save conflicts for title 'gta5'
[2020-07-10 12:42:46.355] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [cloudsaveop] Received modification list of cloud save files for title 'gta5'
[2020-07-10 12:42:46.355] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [cloudsaveop] Retrieving conflict metadata for title 'gta5'
[2020-07-10 12:42:46.372] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [cloudsaveop] Downloaded conflict metadata for title 'gta5'
[2020-07-10 12:42:46.372] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [cloudsaveop] Posting updated files for title 'gta5'
[2020-07-10 12:42:46.389] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [cloudsaveop] File uploading completed for title 'gta5'
[2020-07-10 12:42:46.389] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [cloudsaveop] Getting update files for title 'gta5'
[2020-07-10 12:42:46.406] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [cloudsaveop] File downloading completed for title 'gta5'
[2020-07-10 12:42:46.406] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [cloudsaveop] Deleting updated files for title 'gta5'
[2020-07-10 12:42:46.423] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [cloudsaveop] Files deletion completed for title 'gta5'
[2020-07-10 12:42:46.423] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [cloudsaveop] Swapping updated files in place for title 'gta5'
[2020-07-10 12:42:46.440] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [cloudsaveop] Finished syncing cloud saves for title 'gta5'
[2020-07-10 12:42:47.103] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [launcher] StartShutdown - Now in progress
[2020-07-10 12:42:48.557] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [app] Application quit requested (exit code: 0)
[2020-07-10 12:42:48.729] [DISPLAY] [Main ] [launcher] Closing log file.

I switched drivers to old versions, It didn't work. 
 

Edited by zlFenixlz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StyxTx
Posted (edited)

STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

 

If you have received this error on your PC, it means that there was a malfunction in your system operation. Common reasons include incorrect or failed installation or uninstallation of software that may have left invalid entries in your Windows registry, consequences of a virus or malware attack, improper system shutdown due to a power failure or another factor, someone with little technical knowledge accidentally deleting a necessary system file or registry entry, as well as a number of other causes. The immediate cause of the "STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION" error is a failure to correctly run one of its normal operations by a system or application component.

 

Some things you can try:

 

  • Try joining another server, then rejoin the previous one.
  • Update the graphics card drivers to a newer version.
  • Rollback the graphics card drivers to an older version.
  • Check the temperature of your GPUs and CPUs.
  • Verify the integrity of the game through Rockstar launcher or the game cache through Steam if you're using that.
  • Re-install DirectX.
  • Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
  • Run a Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.
  •  

A couple of times I did have to update the graphics driver when this error popped up. Make sure you have the latest.

Edited by StyxTx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zlFenixlz

Let me try this one, but the others didn't work...

  • Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
35 minutes ago, StyxTx said:

STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

 

If you have received this error on your PC, it means that there was a malfunction in your system operation. Common reasons include incorrect or failed installation or uninstallation of software that may have left invalid entries in your Windows registry, consequences of a virus or malware attack, improper system shutdown due to a power failure or another factor, someone with little technical knowledge accidentally deleting a necessary system file or registry entry, as well as a number of other causes. The immediate cause of the "STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION" error is a failure to correctly run one of its normal operations by a system or application component.

 

Some things you can try:

 

  • Try joining another server, then rejoin the previous one.
  • Update the graphics card drivers to a newer version.
  • Rollback the graphics card drivers to an older version.
  • Check the temperature of your GPUs and CPUs.
  • Verify the integrity of the game through Rockstar launcher or the game cache through Steam if you're using that.
  • Re-install DirectX.
  • Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
  • Run a Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.
  •  

A couple of times I did have to update the graphics driver when this error popped up. Make sure you have the latest.

Same problem...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StyxTx
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, zlFenixlz said:

Let me try this one, but the others didn't work...

  • Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).

Same problem...

 

Well, if you're not banned, and your system meets all the requirements for the game, you should contact Rockstar support. There are some other things that can be tried but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who isn't pretty savvy with PCs and registries. Last thing I need is to be blamed for being the cause of someone's PC not booting up.

 

Did you buy through Steam?

Edited by StyxTx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zlFenixlz
5 hours ago, StyxTx said:

STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

 

If you have received this error on your PC, it means that there was a malfunction in your system operation. Common reasons include incorrect or failed installation or uninstallation of software that may have left invalid entries in your Windows registry, consequences of a virus or malware attack, improper system shutdown due to a power failure or another factor, someone with little technical knowledge accidentally deleting a necessary system file or registry entry, as well as a number of other causes. The immediate cause of the "STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION" error is a failure to correctly run one of its normal operations by a system or application component.

 

Some things you can try:

 

  • Try joining another server, then rejoin the previous one.
  • Update the graphics card drivers to a newer version.
  • Rollback the graphics card drivers to an older version.
  • Check the temperature of your GPUs and CPUs.
  • Verify the integrity of the game through Rockstar launcher or the game cache through Steam if you're using that.
  • Re-install DirectX.
  • Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
  • Run a Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.
  •  

A couple of times I did have to update the graphics driver when this error popped up. Make sure you have the latest.

I am not banned, I got the free copy from epic a month ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StyxTx
3 hours ago, zlFenixlz said:

I am not banned, I got the free copy from epic a month ago.

I don't know anything about Epic since I don't have it so I can't say if that could be causing the problem with the launcher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.