Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Bigfuckingsmoke

Does the gang territory glitch in GTA San Andreas work on the mobile version too

Recommended Posts

Bigfuckingsmoke

I saw a video on about the gang glitch in which the unused territory that was used by other gangs will show up but does it work on the mobile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrionSR

I'm not sure which glitch you are talking about but... Turf glitches that involve flying off the edge of the main map won't work on mobile. Exploits that involve adding gang zones by killing gangsters outside of a zone under attack should work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bigfuckingsmoke
4 hours ago, OrionSR said:

I'm not sure which glitch you are talking about but... Turf glitches that involve flying off the edge of the main map won't work on mobile. Exploits that involve adding gang zones by killing gangsters outside of a zone under attack should work.

I'm trying the second has it worked for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrionSR
Posted (edited)

I can't confirm if it works or not. My tablet barely runs SA well enough to test broken saves. I'm pretty sure I read reports of the satchel tricks working on mobile. Can you describe what you are doing?

 

Added: I found some notes from an experienced player that couldn't get the territory glitch to work on Android.

Edited by OrionSR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bigfuckingsmoke
22 hours ago, OrionSR said:

I can't confirm if it works or not. My tablet barely runs SA well enough to test broken saves. I'm pretty sure I read reports of the satchel tricks working on mobile. Can you describe what you are doing?

 

Added: I found some notes from an experienced player that couldn't get the territory glitch to work on Android.

Okay I tried the killing Ballas in Aztecas territory one tho

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrionSR
15 minutes ago, Bigf*ckingsmoke said:

Okay I tried the killing Ballas in Aztecas territory one tho

Well, I've read conflicting reports. Perhaps there is still hope. I've got the question pending with a buddy that keeps closer tabs on mobile exploits than I do; might be a while before I get a... Nope, this just in: "Yes, the satchel trick works."

Or at least, it did work (v1.08) but may have been patched in new versions (I doubt it though, cuz - why?). Which version are you playing?

 

Start with a more basic test. There are some weird rules to a lot of the exploits:

 

The goal is to get a "3rd kill" - the same mechanic used to trigger a gang war. This updates the gang and turf variables before or during the attack. So you already know how to get a gang war started, just apply that knowledge to triggering a 3rd kill.

 

Easiest test, go to an attack and lead the attackers to a turf with no gangs present. While standing in the empty zone, kill each attacker as they approach, making sure you get at least 3 in quick succession. If you happen to see Ballas or Vagos that aren't part of the attack, they count too, so go ahead and kill them.  If you must leave the empty zone to kill a few stragglers, do it in a vehicle or kill then one at a time to avoid getting another 3rd kill. When the attack is won the empty turf should get a light green color and Grove should start spawning.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bigfuckingsmoke
48 minutes ago, OrionSR said:

Well, I've read conflicting reports. Perhaps there is still hope. I've got the question pending with a buddy that keeps closer tabs on mobile exploits than I do; might be a while before I get a... Nope, this just in: "Yes, the satchel trick works."

Or at least, it did work (v1.08) but may have been patched in new versions (I doubt it though, cuz - why?). Which version are you playing?

 

Start with a more basic test. There are some weird rules to a lot of the exploits:

 

The goal is to get a "3rd kill" - the same mechanic used to trigger a gang war. This updates the gang and turf variables before or during the attack. So you already know how to get a gang war started, just apply that knowledge to triggering a 3rd kill.

 

Easiest test, go to an attack and lead the attackers to a turf with no gangs present. While standing in the empty zone, kill each attacker as they approach, making sure you get at least 3 in quick succession. If you happen to see Ballas or Vagos that aren't part of the attack, they count too, so go ahead and kill them.  If you must leave the empty zone to kill a few stragglers, do it in a vehicle or kill then one at a time to avoid getting another 3rd kill. When the attack is won the empty turf should get a light green color and Grove should start spawning.

 

Mobile version bro so I kinda doubt it might work

50 minutes ago, OrionSR said:

Well, I've read conflicting reports. Perhaps there is still hope. I've got the question pending with a buddy that keeps closer tabs on mobile exploits than I do; might be a while before I get a... Nope, this just in: "Yes, the satchel trick works."

Or at least, it did work (v1.08) but may have been patched in new versions (I doubt it though, cuz - why?). Which version are you playing?

 

Start with a more basic test. There are some weird rules to a lot of the exploits:

 

The goal is to get a "3rd kill" - the same mechanic used to trigger a gang war. This updates the gang and turf variables before or during the attack. So you already know how to get a gang war started, just apply that knowledge to triggering a 3rd kill.

 

Easiest test, go to an attack and lead the attackers to a turf with no gangs present. While standing in the empty zone, kill each attacker as they approach, making sure you get at least 3 in quick succession. If you happen to see Ballas or Vagos that aren't part of the attack, they count too, so go ahead and kill them.  If you must leave the empty zone to kill a few stragglers, do it in a vehicle or kill then one at a time to avoid getting another 3rd kill. When the attack is won the empty turf should get a light green color and Grove should start spawning.

Must they attack or should I go first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrionSR
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Bigf*ckingsmoke said:

Mobile version bro so I kinda doubt it might work

Try the basic exploit. My contact knows his stuff. It probably works, or worked on v1.08.

However, this has not been confirmed for the recent update to v2 - which more accurately explains was my question about version.

Edited by OrionSR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bigfuckingsmoke
32 minutes ago, OrionSR said:

Try the basic exploit. My contact knows his stuff. It probably works, or worked on v1.08.

However, this has not been confirmed for the recent update to v2 - which more accurately explains was my question about version.

So must I attack or should they come first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrionSR
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bigf*ckingsmoke said:

So must I attack or should they come first

It is up to you. IIRC, the original strategy involved placing satchel charges on 3 or more attackers and killing the rest. Then traveling a little ways to the zone to be glitched before detonating the charges. The satchel strategy can be a little unreliable if the attackers are otherwise killed during the trip. (Also, satchels won't work over very long distances, like another city.)

 

So attack and kill some and use satchels on the rest, or lure the whole group to assure you'll have plenty of targets, or something in between. It's up to you. Just figure out how to score one of those 3rd kills like the 3rd kill that starts a gang war.

 

This is the basic glitch in that you need to add grove to zones that don't otherwise have other gangs in them before other gangs can be glitched into the zone.

 

The basic glitch has been confirmed on mobile v2. 

Edited by OrionSR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.