Jump to content

MOTW #168


Polski Oski

MOTW #168 Voting  

7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who should win?

    • Willard500 - Party Pooping
    • boy of the cones - Rapidoh hh h h h h

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/2020 at 03:30 PM

Recommended Posts

Polski Oski

MOTW #168

 

GBlYHlm.png

For rules and guidelines, click here.

 

THEME: ACTION

Create a mission which will contain shooting, chases, explosions, etc.

Be creative and use your ideas to make a lot of action.

sSiqZfp.jpg

 

 

ENTRIES:

 

Willard500

Party Pooping

 

boy of the cones 

Rapidoh hh h h h h

 

 

DEADLINES

Participation - 24 June 2020 - 17:30 GMT +2

Voting - 26 June 2020 - 17:30 GMT +2

 

 

CREDITS

 

AnDReJ98 - Founder & Co-Leader

Target13 - Co-Leader (2014, 2018-present)

MOTW Council - Management Team

Chips237 - Co-Leader (2013)

The Odyssey - Founder of the first MOTW Discussion Thread

Edited by Polski Oski
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Next Previous

Hey guys, Back again on the game!

Trying my best to participate :D

Good luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As I said goodluck to all, I really meant that. I overwritten my entry with a new one. I'm damn stupid I didn't add a backup.....Now I have to start all over again.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Willard500 said:

As I said goodluck to all, I really meant that. I overwritten my entry with a new one. I'm damn stupid I didn't add a backup.....Now I have to start all over again.

f*ck, that sucks. Always save missions to more slots, not only on 1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I almost Created My Mission But It Crashes And Its Not Working My Work Got wasted So i Cannot Participate This Time

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

zakarum5835

I recently built something about this theme, which was an old mission between a fried, just like a collab. It looks interesting so I might have time to participate until the deadline. I humble request to extend the deadline.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Fahad Eabd said:

I almost Created My Mission But It Crashes And Its Not Working My Work Got wasted So i Cannot Participate This Time

Where and or when does it crash?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Willard500 said:

Where and or when does it crash?

When Player Teleport It Crashes

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fahad Eabd said:

When Player Teleport It Crashes

i usually delete them and add them again, you should try that

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Willard500 said:

i usually delete them and add them again, you should try that

Thanks Bro i Will Try That 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, Here's my entry!

Party Pooping

Be sure to download the Audio and Skin files in it's description!
 

Edited by Willard500
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Polski Oski
3 hours ago, Willard500 said:

Hello, Here's my entry!

Party Pooping

Be sure to download the Audio and Skin files in it's description!
 

Your entry has been added 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Polski Oski
2 hours ago, boy of the cones said:

@Polski Oski - Hey, can you extend the deadline for 2 days? 

Sure. No problem 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry for not recording - i can't record everything - thunder from the rain burnt my internet & graphic card, that i currently had so for now i can't record, or render videos. I'm using my old card I hope it fixes. Thank you for understanding.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Polski Oski
9 hours ago, RithRake24 said:

@Man get outta here's vote is invalid. He joined only 8 hours ago and has only 3 content count.

I noticed that. That means that Willard500 has 3 votes now 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ramaproduction97

So I have to say my opinion, I tried both missions.
So I'm going to say one of the two missions surprised me.
So "Party Pooping" then Willard500 I'm going to say it's a nice mission but there are two problems.
So the first one, why are the dialogues too fast? And the second towards the end the mission crashes, too bad otherwise it would have been a nice mission. Rating 3/5
Then "Rapidoh hh h h h h" by Coneboy what can I say, then the title is particular and the mission has come very well, good. Rating 3.5 / 5
The final mark goes to the Coneboy GG mission.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/26/2020 at 10:22 PM, Ramaproduction97 said:

So I have to say my opinion, I tried both missions.
So I'm going to say one of the two missions surprised me.
So "Party Pooping" then Willard500 I'm going to say it's a nice mission but there are two problems.
So the first one, why are the dialogues too fast? And the second towards the end the mission crashes, too bad otherwise it would have been a nice mission. Rating 3/5
Then "Rapidoh hh h h h h" by Coneboy what can I say, then the title is particular and the mission has come very well, good. Rating 3.5 / 5
The final mark goes to the Coneboy GG mission.

Hmm, next time I'll probably try to longer the cutscenes, but i dont know about the crash at the end.

Edited by Willard500
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Polski Oski

Congrats on your first win Willard500! Give us good theme! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Polski Oski said:

Congrats on your first win Willard500! Give us good theme! 

Alright, I'll try!

Alright I'll start the MOTW in the next 3 hours!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.