1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I am Heavily Disappointed There Wasn't A Mission Where You Killed Elizabeta.

Smash Bandicoot

Smash Bandicoot
6 hours ago, Zello said:

In TLAD if you call her you hear her in her final moments when the feds are coming in and she's panicking during a phone call flushing the drugs down the toilet.

I wanted more missions with Elizabeta she needed a war between another gang in Bohan for control of the drug trade in the city.

OK, but how the hell was anyone supposed to figure that out? also, if TLAD was canon, it would be very different, I assume. all the characters would keep their models, Jhonny would be a drug dealer, Jim would be more of a minor character and look like his GTA 4 version, the bikers would be in a bar on the first island (why else would they be going down the subway to there then?), etc.

billiejoearmstrong8
2 hours ago, Smash Bandicoot said:

OK, but how the hell was anyone supposed to figure that out? also, if TLAD was canon, it would be very different, I assume. all the characters would keep their models, Jhonny would be a drug dealer, Jim would be more of a minor character and look like his GTA 4 version, the bikers would be in a bar on the first island (why else would they be going down the subway to there then?), etc.

Have you played the three games? They all make one big story that takes place at the same time, all canon. There's minor mistakes/discrepancies because they wanted to change or improve some things between making each game (eg altering the appearance of some characters or improving some buildings and adding interiors) but all the major stuff is correct. Johnny was never just meant to be a drug dealer, and lots of characters are minor in one part of a story but more prominent in another, and I don't know when you think they went on a subway to a bar on the first island (if you mean the mission where Niko chases them they just went down there trying to escape, not to get anywhere in particular) but the Lost clubhouse was always in Alderney. The way the stories all take place at the same time and affect each other means there's no other option than for them all to be canon.

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 4
  • 6 months later...
BijjyBijjyboo
On 6/17/2020 at 2:33 PM, KGBeast said:

I wish she was a girlfriend and you could get a taste of that brown sugar. 

ummm she was Lesbian...

I’d like seeing that happen but seemed she was fine with the main characters. She’s trying too hard to look cool, a bit like Brucie.

BijjyBijjyboo
On 6/21/2020 at 11:55 AM, Smash Bandicoot said:

you could try paying attention darling X-X

AwesomO4000

But why though? She never did anything wrong to Niko and she even killed Manny's annoying ass. She was alright in my book.

• Like 1
Thelema93

Would of loved a prison break in assassnation mission. maybe she was gon rat Imagine her execution scene. Two in the chest one in the stomach. f*ck her

• Like 1
  • YEE 1
Fenrill
On 12/25/2020 at 6:07 PM, BijjyBijjyboo said:

you could try paying attention darling X-X

The same i thought. 100% with the same words as i read is post. XD

FanEu7

Nah she was fine, never acted like a bitch to Niko or Johnny and was overall fun. I don't care that she killed Manny, he sucked anyway and Niko didn't seem to mind that either and even made jokes about it lol

• Like 5
BrynnaDaRosa

She wasn't REALLY a villain... Just a mission giver. The same way Ray is— well, you kill Ray, but... I like her! And she found Niko reliable. How could I ever kill Elizabeta when she introduced Niko to Packie? :( 

• Like 4
FanEu7
2 hours ago, BrynnaDaRosa said:

She wasn't REALLY a villain... Just a mission giver. The same way Ray is— well, you kill Ray, but... I like her! And she found Niko reliable. How could I ever kill Elizabeta when she introduced Niko to Packie? :( 

To be honest I don't get why Niko hated Ray so much. He always bashed him and acted like he was this traitor but from what we saw Ray wasn't that bad. He kept his word with Florian, always paid Niko properly and overall while a bit of an asskisser wasn't exactly plotting to take over from Jimmy.

BrynnaDaRosa
6 hours ago, FanEu7 said:

To be honest I don't get why Niko hated Ray so much. He always bashed him and acted like he was this traitor but from what we saw Ray wasn't that bad. He kept his word with Florian, always paid Niko properly and overall while a bit of an asskisser wasn't exactly plotting to take over from Jimmy.

Yeah! I don't get it! Ray's a good guy! He didn't even do anything wrong, really. He never bit anybody first.

Maybe Packie's opinion of him rubbed off on him, lmao

• Like 1
Americana

Yes, I also don't like how Niko hated on Ray so much. He insulted him more than he did anyone else, even Dimitri. Ray shouldn't have been killed, not by Niko... or maybe it would be okay to kill him, but still - too much hate towards one of my favorite characters in the game.

I would love to have a DLC revolving around the Liberty City mob, instead of some club owner.

Edited by Americana
  • Like 1
FanEu7
18 minutes ago, Americana said:

Yes, I also don't like how Niko hated on Ray so much. He insulted him more than he did anyone else, even Dimitri. Ray shouldn't have been killed, not by Niko... or maybe it would be okay to kill him, but still - too much hate towards one of my favorite characters in the game.

I would love to have a DLC revolving around the Liberty City mob, instead of some club owner.

Exactly, its just weird..feels almost like some sort of subplot was cut here. Otherwise I don't get why Niko hates Ray. He seems to prefer even the likes of Francis, Playboy X, Jimmy etc. over Ray

Anyway I heard that there was supposed to be a choice between Ray and Phill (like with Playboy X and Wayne and Francis & Derrik) so you can decide who to kill. That would have been better.  But Niko's reaction should be better.

Instead of TBOGT I think a DLC about playing as a mobster in the Gambetti family would have been interesting, that way we could see more of the other families as well

Americana

Yes, Niko worked for much worse scum of Liberty City, yet somehow he insulted Ray.

When it comes to that DLC... it would be great to play as a mobster for the Ancelottis. This way would connect the stories of Grand Theft Auto IV and this DLC. We could even see characters like Gay Tony. Especially that we didn't see much of that family in the game. Wasted potential...

Anyways, I don't think killing Elizabeth was necessary. I don't mind her, just another dealer.

FanEu7
4 minutes ago, Americana said:

Yes, Niko worked for much worse scum of Liberty City, yet somehow he insulted Ray.

When it comes to that DLC... it would be great to play as a mobster for the Ancelottis. This way would connect the stories of Grand Theft Auto IV and this DLC. We could even see characters like Gay Tony. Especially that we didn't see much of that family in the game. Wasted potential...

Anyways, I don't think killing Elizabeth was necessary. I don't mind her, just another dealer.

True but playing as an Ancelotti would be pretty depressing considering how they get screwed over by Niko & co. throughout the second half of GTA IV. I guess that fits the tone of GTA IV better than TBOGT though

BrynnaDaRosa

Not liking this TBOGT slander you guys.

You know if you got a Ray centric DLC instead of TBOGT you'd probably be surprised over how fruity that guy might be. (Speaking as a fruit myself.) 

I mean, he's a massive gossip, which is why he knows everything there is to know about what's going on crime wise in LC, knew how to locate Bernie through another gay dude, and have you paid attention to his clothes? Well, his main outfit, at least. Like, what even is that shirt he's wearing? And besides that, his whole weird nautical thing he's got going on is hilarious.

...But we're getting off topic. I'm very fond of Elizabeta. The scene where she kills Manny is too hilarious to get mad at her for. And most of the protags seem to hold her in neutral or lightly positive regard.

Edited by BrynnaDaRosa
  • Like 1
  • KEKW 2
  • 2 weeks later...
DownInThePMs

Id rather ice that idiot manny and his camera lackey boy tbh

Liz was arrogant and cocky at times but shes always been straight with niko so i dont see why she needed to be killed by him

Fake Lilina

Man...

The guilt trip that I will have if there was a mission to kill Elizabeta...

Alexlecj

Niko laughing at Elizabeta freaking out because she's about to be arrested should be enough for those who dislike her character.

• Like 1
jkim_1

I actually liked Elizabeta and appreciate how she accurately portrayed a female drug dealer from Bohan. I grew up in a city in New Jersey (aka Alderney) 15 minutes away from The Bronx and have met people of her archetype. 

I wish she played a role in TBOGT. Luis Lopez and his crew were drug dealers in upper Algonquin and right across the River was Elizabeta... it would’ve made sense for a storyline of them either doing deals together or having some beef. Elizabeta would’ve made a good ally or secondary antagonist to Luis. Also it would mirror the real life rivalry between Dominican and Puerto Rican gangs in New York City. 

• Like 3
Polarbit

She was never a villain. Contrary to that, she was a friend of Niko and Johnny.

Jeansowaty
On 1/6/2021 at 3:22 AM, BrynnaDaRosa said:

Not liking this TBOGT slander you guys.

You know if you got a Ray centric DLC instead of TBOGT you'd probably be surprised over how fruity that guy might be. (Speaking as a fruit myself.) 

I mean, he's a massive gossip, which is why he knows everything there is to know about what's going on crime wise in LC, knew how to locate Bernie through another gay dude, and have you paid attention to his clothes? Well, his main outfit, at least. Like, what even is that shirt he's wearing? And besides that, his whole weird nautical thing he's got going on is hilarious.

...But we're getting off topic. I'm very fond of Elizabeta. The scene where she kills Manny is too hilarious to get mad at her for. And most of the protags seem to hold her in neutral or lightly positive regard.

Bruh the guy has a girlfriend and probably screwed Ashley too, I firmly doubt he's a fanook, you're looking wayyy too deep into this.

• Like 1