1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I am Heavily Disappointed There Wasn't A Mission Where You Killed Elizabeta.

Smash Bandicoot

Smash Bandicoot

I wish you killed her, she was a villain with a rushed ending and it would've been extremely satisfying to kill this bitch, it should've been a mission gave by the UL Papers or something, yeah, nothing much else to say, I was disappointed when I finished the game without killing her or Bulgarin.

• Like 2
billiejoearmstrong8

How was she a villain to Niko? He worked for her on a friendly basis and she never did wrong by him. Never did wrong by Johnny either and was a friend of several friends (Mallorie, Jacob and Packie). She's hilarious, badass and a hero for killing Manny, I was sad she got locked up. 

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 9
B Dawg

Why would you kill her? Would only make sense if you played as an Angel Of Death.

Edited by B Dawg
  • Like 1
Algonquin Assassin

Considering Niko ends up killing a good portion of his former employers it was a nice change of pace that some other kind of intervention (going to prison) sealed her fate.

• Like 7
KGBeast

I wish she was a girlfriend and you could get a taste of that brown sugar. 

• Like 3
  • KEKW 9
universetwisters
11 hours ago, Smash Bandicoot said:

I wish you killed her, she was a villain with a rushed ending

Citation Needed - Album on Imgur

• Like 2
Smash Bandicoot
5 hours ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

How was she a villian to Niko? He worked for her on a friendly basis and she never did wrong by him. Never did wrong by Johnny either and was a friend of several friends (Mallorie, Jacob and Packie). She's hilarious, badass and a hero for killing Manny, I was sad she got locked up. 

She was a drug dealer who only cared about herself and had no real purpose other than to give you jobs, plus, you end up taking down her friends and one of her right hand men later.

2 hours ago, B Dawg said:

Why would you kill her? Would only make sense if you played as an Angel Of Death.

Why though?

2 hours ago, Algonquin Assassin said:

Considering Niko ends up killing a good portion of his former employers it was a nice change of pace that some other kind of intervention (going to prison) sealed her fate.

Yeah, nothing good or special about that, she just gets in prison and nothing else, plus this is offtopic, but in TLAD, she never gets arrested, she gives you missions right after Niko leaves in Have A Heart, so TLAD is non canon?

1 hour ago, KGBeast said:

I wish she was a girlfriend and you could get a taste of that brown sugar. 

Rule 34 is also an option my friend... but you're gonna have to make it yourself, because GTA has an unreasonable lack of rule 34 and 0 pics of Elizabeta exist.

Edited by Smash Bandicoot
spelling correction
  • Like 1
billiejoearmstrong8
33 minutes ago, Smash Bandicoot said:

She was a drug dealer who only cared about herself and had no real purpose other than to give you jobs, plus, you end up taking down her friends and one of her right hand men later.

Almost everyone Niko meets or works for is a criminal. Doesn't mean he has a reason to kill all of them. She was on Niko's side. Who do you take down later? I can't remember.

• Like 1
TheOriginalGunslinger

I didn’t feel it was rushed at all in my opinion. The busted deals and what not meant they were closing in on her. From those undercover cops to the NOOSE her fate was already foreshadowed by these set up deals. Her paranoia (that she knew she felt the heat coming down on her fast) was already a given. None of her deals went good.

Edited by TheOriginalGunslinger
  • Like 1
Smash Bandicoot
2 hours ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

Almost everyone Niko meets or works for is a criminal. Doesn't mean he has a reason to kill all of them. She was on Niko's side. Who do you take down later? I can't remember.

She wasn't really on Niko's side, she doesn't give a sh*t about him and they forget each other after Manny's death, also, I'm talking about Playboy X.

1 hour ago, TheOriginalGunslinger said:

I didn’t feel it was rushed at all in my opinion. The busted deals and what not meant they were closing in on her. From those undercover cops to the NOOSE her fate was already foreshadowed by these set up deals. Her paranoia (that she knew she felt the heat coming down on her fast) was already a given. None of her deals went good.

Why is she the only character to get arrested? why aren't Faustin, Dimitri, Pegorino all arrested?

Edited by Smash Bandicoot
I f*cked up and forgot Gerald was arrested.
billiejoearmstrong8
12 minutes ago, Smash Bandicoot said:

She wasn't really on Niko's side, she doesn't give a sh*t about him and they forget each other after Manny's death, also, I'm talking about Playboy X.

Why is she the only character to get arrested? why aren't Gerald Mcreary, Faustin, Dimitri, Pegorino all arrested?

Yeah they're not BFFs but they have no beef with each other either. They forget about each other after that because she goes to prison lol. Ah yes Playboy. But that still isn't anything against her (like how for example him killing Derrick or Francis isn't anything against Packie or Kate).

Just to add variety I guess. Some characters live, some die, some go to prison, some move away etc. Gerald McReary goes to prison as well, you visit him there for his second lot of missions, and find out at the end that he's likely to be staying there for a long time.

• Like 3
Smash Bandicoot
1 minute ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

Yeah they're not BFFs but they have no beef with each other either. They forget about each other after that because she goes to prison lol. Ah yes Playboy. But that still isn't anything against her (like how for example him killing Derrick or Francis isn't anything against Packie or Kate).

Just to add variety I guess. Some characters live, some die, some go to prison, some move away etc. Gerald McReary goes to prison as well, you visit him there for his second lot of missions, and find out at the end that he's likely to be staying there for a long time.

There's a difference, Niko doesn't care about Elizabeta, neither does she care about him, they're trying to get the money, and that's it, Niko on the other hand cares about the Mcrearies and is a close friend of theirs, also Playboy was closer to Elizabeta than Francis was to his entire family (and yes, I realized I f*cked up at the Gerald part and edited it), also, since Mallorie is friends with both Manny and Liz, and since all three were born in Bohan, couldn't this mean that Manny and Liz were once friends?

billiejoearmstrong8
10 minutes ago, Smash Bandicoot said:

There's a difference, Niko doesn't care about Elizabeta, neither does she care about him, they're trying to get the money, and that's it, Niko on the other hand cares about the Mcrearies and is a close friend of theirs, also Playboy was closer to Elizabeta than Francis was to his entire family (and yes, I realized I f*cked up at the Gerald part and edited it), also, since Mallorie is friends with both Manny and Liz, and since all three were born in Bohan, couldn't this mean that Manny and Liz were once friends?

Manny and Elizabeta were friends but he crossed a line when he tried to expose her as a criminal for his TV show and she was in no mood for it since she was already extremely paranoid and high on cocaine. His mistake. If she found out Niko killed Playboy she might've been pissed but she was in prison by then and I don't think it was common knowledge that Niko was the one to kill him so she wouldn't have known. Niko didn't do it as a personal vendetta against Playboy and everyone he knew, he was put in a position where he was obliged to kill him or Dwayne. 

I know they weren't "friends" as such but what I'm saying is they had a civil relationship and did right by each other, Niko getting the job done and Elizabeta paying him. They had no conflict with each other or reason to try and harm or kill each other. They weren't enemies at any point. That's why he didn't kill her. 

• Like 2
Smash Bandicoot
2 minutes ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

Manny and Elizabeta were friends but he crossed a line when he tried to expose her as a criminal for his TV show and she was in no mood for it since she was already extremely paranoid and high on cocaine. His mistake. If she found out Niko killed Playboy she might've been pissed but she was in prison by then and I don't think it was common knowledge that Niko was the one to kill him so she wouldn't have known. Niko didn't do it as a personal vendetta against Playboy and everyone he knew, he was put in a position where he was obliged to kill him or Dwayne. 

I know they weren't "friends" as such but what I'm saying is they had a civil relationship and did right by each other, Niko getting the job done and Elizabeta paying him. They had no conflict with each other or reason to try and harm or kill each other. They weren't enemies at any point. That's why he didn't kill her. 

Niko had a worse relationship with her than he did with Baccino, and look what happened to him, atleast Baccino helped us find Bernie, Elizabeta put us in traps and didn't pay very well, and I think people knew Niko killed Playboy, he was literally chasing him in the streets for f*ck's sake.

billiejoearmstrong8
14 minutes ago, Smash Bandicoot said:

Niko had a worse relationship with her than he did with Baccino, and look what happened to him, atleast Baccino helped us find Bernie, Elizabeta put us in traps and didn't pay very well, and I think people knew Niko killed Playboy, he was literally chasing him in the streets for f*ck's sake.

Niko didn't kill Ray because of anything personal, he did it because he was ordered to by Pegorino. How cordial their relationship was wasn't really relevant. 

There was just no reason for Niko to kill Elizabeta. No one he was working for wanted her dead. She didn't pose a threat to him (if she knew about Playboy and cared that much about him I guess she could've done something from prison, but she didn't so I assume that wasn't the case). And she didn't do anything bad to him. 

They both brought each other some trouble but I think they both understood that none of it was intended and trusted each other. Elizabeta didn't know the heroin deal would go wrong for Niko, Niko didn't know his gf was secretly spying on Elizabeta to help take her down, neither of them knew they'd end up caught by secret agents resulting in one going to prison and the other being forced to work for them. They didn't blame each other for that stuff. They weren't enemies.

• Like 3
Smash Bandicoot
4 minutes ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

Niko didn't kill Ray because of anything personal, he did it because he was ordered to by Pegorino. How cordial their relationship was wasn't really relevant. 

There was just no reason for Niko to kill Elizabeta. No one he was working for wanted her dead. She didn't pose a threat to him (if she knew about Playboy and cared that much about him I guess she could've done something from prison, but she didn't so I assume that wasn't the case). And she didn't do anything bad to him. 

They both brought each other some trouble but I think they both understood that none of it was intended and trusted each other. Elizabeta didn't know the heroin deal would go wrong for Niko, Niko didn't know his gf was secretly spying on Elizabeta to help take her down, neither of them knew they'd end up caught by secret agents resulting in one going to prison and the other being forced to work for them. They didn't blame each other for that stuff. They weren't enemies.

Well, if that's the case, why didn't UL Paper get you to kill her? wasn't that what they were working for? I would've rather killed her than have her go to prison and not knowing she did without radio or internet.

Also, couldn't have she escaped along with Gerald at the end of TLAD?

billiejoearmstrong8
55 minutes ago, Smash Bandicoot said:

Well, if that's the case, why didn't UL Paper get you to kill her? wasn't that what they were working for? I would've rather killed her than have her go to prison and not knowing she did without radio or internet.

Also, couldn't have she escaped along with Gerald at the end of TLAD?

They wanted her in prison rather than killed. I guess sometimes they want to sneakily assassinate someone and sometimes they want someone dealt with legitmately. Since they had enough evidence to have her successfully convicted and put away for a long time, and it would be in the press/make an example to other drug dealers, that's probably why they went the fully legal way with her. 

She would've been in a different (women's) prison. But I guess since we never get an update on what happened after the game ends we can choose whether to imagine they stayed in or got out somehow. 

• Like 1
KGBeast
12 hours ago, Utopianthumbs said:

Her fate is more memorable this way. 300 years in prison. I wonder if she gets time reduced for good behaviour

GTA VI will be set in 2308 (The same year the game releases) and we'll play as Elizabeta after she gets out. 

• Like 2
  • YEE 2
  • KEKW 4
Algonquin Assassin
10 hours ago, Smash Bandicoot said:

Yeah, nothing good or special about that, she just gets in prison and nothing else, plus this is offtopic, but in TLAD, she never gets arrested, she gives you missions right after Niko leaves in Have A Heart, so TLAD is non canon?

Um what?

TLAD occurs concurrently next to the events of GTA IV. How could you think it's non-canon?

• Like 3
Americana
On 6/17/2020 at 4:52 AM, Smash Bandicoot said:

I wish you killed her, she was a villain with a rushed ending

That's what criminals get - a rushed ending. They die, or you they rot in prison... or they are lucky.

At least that's what Grand Theft Auto games tell us.

Edited by Americana
  • Like 1
Smash Bandicoot
10 hours ago, Algonquin Assassin said:

Um what?

TLAD occurs concurrently next to the events of GTA IV. How could you think it's non-canon?

You didn't read my post correctly, in GTA 4, she gets arrested right after Niko leaves and drives away, in TLAD, right after Niko leaves (as shown by the pistol she's holding) she gives you more missions, and unlike GTA 4, we never hear anything about her arrest anywhere, on top of the fact Jhonny and other characters have redesigns alongside the fact that TLAD tells us Niko rescues Roman right before we do any missions for Baccino, it's safe to say TLAD is non canon.

billiejoearmstrong8
On 6/18/2020 at 1:33 PM, Smash Bandicoot said:

You didn't read my post correctly, in GTA 4, she gets arrested right after Niko leaves and drives away, in TLAD, right after Niko leaves (as shown by the pistol she's holding) she gives you more missions, and unlike GTA 4, we never hear anything about her arrest anywhere, on top of the fact Jhonny and other characters have redesigns alongside the fact that TLAD tells us Niko rescues Roman right before we do any missions for Baccino, it's safe to say TLAD is non canon.

When exactly she gets arrested isn't certain, there's nothing to indicate it happens right after Niko leaves. You don't hear of it until a little while after the last mission Niko does for her, there easily could've been time for more to happen with Johnny in between when Niko last sees her and the arrest.

Also the rescuing Roman mission (Hostile Negotiation) is unlocked by Elizabeta's last mission and Playboy's Photoshoot mission. There's a lot of freedom in the mission order in IV but it's easy for that to happen before you start working for Ray, the way I play it's always happened before.

TLAD is just as canon as IV, the missions and storylines fit together. There might be some minor mistakes since it's a complicated mix of storylines but there's nothing non canon.

• Like 4
Algonquin Assassin
34 minutes ago, Smash Bandicoot said:

I did read you post correctly. It's not like she gets arrested straight away lol. In GTA IV her arrest gets mentioned on the radio later on and there's an article about it on the Liberty Tree website and these articles get carried over into TLAD and TBOGT.

Just like TBOGT, TLAD redesigns some characters I assume because R* just wanted to update them to fit TLAD a little more. I don't think you understand entirely that a number of missions in TLAD and TBOGT for that matter literally take place at the same time, just before and just after as those in GTA IV.

Given the overall complexity of GTA IV and EFLC considering R* had to account for the fact that some people do missions in a different order generally it fits together extremely well for something of this calibre that had never been done before in the series.

• Like 5
TheOriginalGunslinger

She’ll probably get shanked in prison or worse. So it’s all good

billiejoearmstrong8
5 hours ago, TheOriginalGunslinger said:

She’ll probably get shanked in prison or worse. So it’s all good

I think she's more likely to shank than be shanked!

• Like 6
Lance Mayhem

She killed Manny.

And some people want her dead?

Unfathomable. 

Also, to re-state a valid point made by several posters, she didn't do anything bad to Niko. If he killed every employer he had, Roman, Brucie, all the McReary boys, Little Jacob, and Florian / Bernie would be dead (and the enigmatic U L Paper guy, but that would have been a tough target). Depending on how you play 'That Special Someone', he may not even kill the guy responsible for the deaths of several of his friends...and that was the entire reason he came to LC in the first place. 

Elizabeta was just as she should have been, and her fate was reasonable and rational. Moreso than she was, I'll admit, but it made sense.  

Would have been nice to see the view of her bowling, though...

Edited by Lance Mayhem
  • Like 1
ROCKSTAR MANIC

I know this isnt a direct correlation. But Elizabeta gave me Griselda Blanco vibes. Not only because she was a coke pusher but cause of temper and attitude. Seem like on instant she could turn and kill you without remorse.  I mean watching cocaine cowboys kinda gave you that idea how Blanco was and I see bit of it in Liz.  Also she never crossed Niko cause he straight up told her that he's in it for the money and straight if you she dealed with him the right way. Plus I think she knew Niko wasnt really interested in the drug game, she didnt see him as possible rival he just wanted to get involved in the criminal underworld for the money and to find Darko or what ever his name is i forget.

• Like 2
Zello
On 6/18/2020 at 8:33 AM, Smash Bandicoot said:

In TLAD if you call her you hear her in her final moments when the feds are coming in and she's panicking during a phone call flushing the drugs down the toilet.

I wanted more missions with Elizabeta she needed a war between another gang in Bohan for control of the drug trade in the city.

Edited by Zello
  • Like 2