Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

MihajloS

[MP] The Varrios

Recommended Posts

MihajloS
Posted (edited)

MISSION PACK STATUS: COMPLETE

DOWNLOAD LINK - http://www.mediafire.com/file/rfcjv0pwx89mx4z/%5BMP%5D_The_Varrios.rar/file

The Varrios

sgAv6i2.png

 

Wix1slG.png

 

b1w9mU4.png

 

Hello everyone! This is my first mission pack ever! I made seven missions based on GTA San Andreas gang called Varrios Los Aztecas. I really hope you guys will like the missions and give me some feedback.

 

Story:

Story takes place after well known mission "Cesar Vialpando". You play with multiple characters from the game. In only seven missions you manage to make deal with Grove Street Family and completely destroy Los Santos Vagos.

 

Screenshots:

Spoiler

R1oAYuy.jpg

egqrxa7.jpg

JObBZTe.jpg

TPmXd7L.jpg

sYMX5oD.jpg

5uuJPIq.jpg

AINXayJ.jpg

dINXV62.jpg

hc6RraN.jpg

QgteaPc.jpg

PW4cklH.jpg

 

 

Character list:

Character name: Cesar Vialpando

Character photo:

fp6CX74.jpg

Character name: Jose

Character photo:

Zo1Fa4j.png

 

Character name: Gal

Character photo:

OydLwxL.jpg

 

Character name: Sunny

Character photo:

w4JO3uq.jpg

 

Character name: Hazer

Character photo:

YzZ7BqB.jpg

 

Character name: Kendl Johnson

Character photo:

2a3rb8s.png

 

Character name: Carl Johnson "CJ"

Character photo:

FDvXGzp.png

 

Character name: Sean Johnson "Sweet"

Character photo:

marjMPj.png

 

Character name: Melvin Harris "Big Smoke"

Character photo:

kJQAx14.jpg

 

Character name: Lance Wilson "Ryder"

Character photo:

YmhnzEu.png

 

Character name: Big Poppa

Character photo:

eLKadQw.png

 

Character name: Kane

Character photo:

CxuQILS.png

 

Credits:

 

MihajloS - Creating the Mission-pack

Rockstar Games - GTA: San Andreas

Dutchy3010 & PatrickW - DYOM Mod

artginPL - Enterable Hidden Interiors

 

With pleasure...
 

MihajloS

 

 

 

Edited by MihajloS
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy_Leppard

I wanted to play GTA San Andreas today and since you uploaded this, I decided to give it a go. For your first mission pack, this was pretty good. 😀

 

Playing as different characters was nice. I liked the approach to certain missions, different than the original storyline. Nice usage of Spanish in conversations. That really brought an extra dimension and authenticity to the missions. The other nice touch was the map mod and the skin mods you included. I've noticed one particular thing though, so here's a pointer for you:

 

Never upload unlocked mission files. Always publish the missions after you make them and upload the published (locked) mission files. It's really easy. Once you finish creating a mission (while you're still in edit mode), open up the menu, go to ''Mission menu'' and press ''Publish mission''. That will create a DYOM0.dat file in your GTA San Andreas User Files in the Documents folder. Then the only thing you have to do is go to that folder and rename the DYOM0.dat into DYOM1.dat or DYOM2.dat or whichever slot number up to 8 that you want and you're all set. For example, if you publish the first mission of your mission pack, rename the DYOM0.dat file to DYOM1.dat, if you publish the fifth one, it will be DYOM5.dat etc. You upload those files because they are autorun files which means the mission will automatically start once you press play.

 

That's about it. Keep creating missions, keep practicing and you'll get better with each created mission. Good luck in the future 😀

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MihajloS
28 minutes ago, Jimmy_Leppard said:

I wanted to play GTA San Andreas today and since you uploaded this, I decided to give it a go. For your first mission pack, this was pretty good. 😀

 

Playing as different characters was nice. I liked the approach to certain missions, different than the original storyline. Nice usage of Spanish in conversations. That really brought an extra dimension and authenticity to the missions. The other nice touch was the map mod and the skin mods you included. I've noticed one particular thing though, so here's a pointer for you:

 

Never upload unlocked mission files. Always publish the missions after you make them and upload the published (locked) mission files. It's really easy. Once you finish creating a mission (while you're still in edit mode), open up the menu, go to ''Mission menu'' and press ''Publish mission''. That will create a DYOM0.dat file in your GTA San Andreas User Files in the Documents folder. Then the only thing you have to do is go to that folder and rename the DYOM0.dat into DYOM1.dat or DYOM2.dat or whichever slot number up to 8 that you want and you're all set. For example, if you publish the first mission of your mission pack, rename the DYOM0.dat file to DYOM1.dat, if you publish the fifth one, it will be DYOM5.dat etc. You upload those files because they are autorun files which means the mission will automatically start once you press play.

 

That's about it. Keep creating missions, keep practicing and you'll get better with each created mission. Good luck in the future 😀

Thanks for feedback! I used the BETA skins for all gangs in Los Santos. I'm going to make chapter two if this chapter get a lot of downloads and if you guys like it!😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aymunz
Posted (edited)

The Varrios Review

 

 

Overall

Ok judging from the fact that this is your first ever mission pack, I can honestly say that there is true potential in you. This MP was a good start and with practice and commitment you are going places my dude!

 

Good Points

What made this MP different from what you'd expect from a beginner MP; is that it's has a good foundation in terms of gameplay, dialogue, and cutscenes.

The gameplay was mostly balanced and it had a good amount of variety to keep me invested. Most of the missions weren't extremely hard nor extremely easy (with exceptions that I'll explain later). Some missions impressed me for the creativity in them!(More on that later)

The dialogue was very subtle, again, considering that it's a first MP. Normally a beginner -sometimes even an intermediate- either puts too little dialogue that it lacks context, or puts too much dialogue that most of it doesn't even seem relevant to the scene. Your dialogue was straight to the point, it made sense and it guided me well through the story. Also, like Jimmy said, the usage of Spanish really set good vibes in the missions. It did have some grammar/spelling mistakes here and there, but I believe this is not the most determining factor of good dialogue. However, it doesn’t mean that its something you should stop improving. So keep practicing!

The cutscenes were in good angles and some of them showed good artistic values. Some of my favorites are:

good-cutscene1.jpg

 

good-cutscene2.jpg

 

good-cutscene3.jpg

 

 

Bad Points

Ok even though the gameplay was balanced In some missions (like I stated earlier), the second mission, "The Cojones" was very difficult and gave me a hard time, personally. It's especially bad because this is only the second mission and I almost gave up on the MP because of it. The AI of this game is bad especially when the actor is set to "follow the player", so setting 3 dumb actors to fight against twenty-something enemies, without no objects or barricades to crouch under; it gave me sh*t,  pendejo!

pendejo.jpg

 

Here'a how I finally finished it:

 

Putas.jpg

 

FIRE IN THE HOLE, PUTAS!

 

Also , the story was nothing special. Now this is entirely subjective from me, that's why I left this point for last. But I'm just not a fan of GTA fan sequels/prequels/spinoffs…etc. It's just not my thing. It was nice to  see little references from the main game here and there, I guess.  But most of the characters felt like they are the same person. They had no personalities. Also the relationship between the Aztecas and the Groves could've used some conflict. They got along way too easily. Besides, the first attack from Vagos seems unexplained. Why did they attack you? Normally this isn't a problem, but when the entire first chapter is based on the war between Vagos and Aztecas, it must be properly explained.

 

Favorite missions

 

These are the missions that stood out to me in this MP. The other missions were good mostly but were kinda generic.

 

  1)  Drive by:

favorite-mission-1-a.jpg

 

It was a very fun mission! The way the enemies were distributed on the map was great. Although, the main car used for the drive-by could've had more health. It was usually being destroyed in the first or second group of Vagos. Which resulted in me driving this car:

favorite-mission-1-b.jpg

 

Then switching to this car:

favorite-mission-1-c.jpg

 

And then this car:

 favorite-mission-1-d.jpg

 

Nevertheless, it was very enjoyable!

 

   2)  Big Poppa:

favorite-mission-2-a.jpg

Again I liked the distribution of enemies in this level.

There were shooters along with these swordsmen who kinda broke the momentum here and made it  quite the challenge.

 favorite-mission-2-b.jpg

 

Also there were these guys hiding in parallel rooms. Very tricky. Good sh*t!

favorite-mission-2-c.jpg

 

   3)  Mouse Hole:

favorite-mission-3-a.jpg

 

Great mission to end a chapter! The difficulty was relatively easy here. But the new part of the map made the experience very refreshing.

 favorite-mission-3-b.jpg

 

 I like the new tendency to use map and skin mods along with the MP. Jimmy Leppard did it in his MP "The Shadow Ring" (An MP that I'm still working on giving it a good full review BTW ;)), and now you did it too. It's always good to explore new areas, good job for keeping this joy for the final mission.

 favorite-mission-3-c.jpg

 

I can't tell if you added your touch to the map by adding some objects, or it's just how the map looks. If you did add objects then Kudos for that!

 

 

 

This was a good step in the direction of great creativity. Keep up the good work!

 

 

Edited by Aymunz
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MihajloS
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Aymunz said:

The Varrios Review

 

 

Overall

Ok judging from the fact that this is your first ever mission pack, I can honestly say that there is true potential in you. This MP was a good start and with practice and commitment you are going places my dude!

 

Good Points

What made this MP different from what you'd expect from a beginner MP; is that it's has a good foundation in terms of gameplay, dialogue, and cutscenes.

The gameplay was mostly balanced and it had a good amount of variety to keep me invested. Most of the missions weren't extremely hard nor extremely easy (with exceptions that I'll explain later). Some missions impressed me for the creativity in them!(More on that later)

The dialogue was very subtle, again, considering that it's a first MP. Normally a beginner -sometimes even an intermediate- either puts too little dialogue that it lacks context, or puts too much dialogue that most of it doesn't even seem relevant to the scene. Your dialogue was straight to the point, it made sense and it guided me well through the story. Also, like Jimmy said, the usage of Spanish really set good vibes in the missions. It did have some grammar/spelling mistakes here and there, but I believe this is not the most determining factor of good dialogue. However, it doesn’t mean that its something you should stop improving. So keep practicing!

The cutscenes were in good angles and some of them showed good artistic values. Some of my favorites are:

good-cutscene1.jpg

 

good-cutscene2.jpg

 

good-cutscene3.jpg

 

 

Bad Points

Ok even though the gameplay was balanced In some missions (like I stated earlier), the second mission, "The Cojones" was very difficult and gave me a hard time, personally. It's especially bad because this is only the second mission and I almost gave up on the MP because of it. The AI of this game is bad especially when the actor is set to "follow the player", so setting 3 dumb actors to fight against twenty-something enemies, without no objects or barricades to crouch under; it gave me sh*t,  pendejo!

pendejo.jpg

 

Here'a how I finally finished it:

 

Putas.jpg

 

FIRE IN THE HOLE, PUTAS!

 

Also , the story was nothing special. Now this is entirely subjective from me, that's why I left this point for last. But I'm just not a fan of GTA fan sequels/prequels/spinoffs…etc. It's just not my thing. It was nice to  see little references from the main game here and there, I guess.  But most of the characters felt like they are the same person. They had no personalities. Also the relationship between the Aztecas and the Groves could've used some conflict. They got along way too easily. Besides, the first attack from Vagos seems unexplained. Why did they attack you? Normally this isn't a problem, but when the entire first chapter is based on the war between Vagos and Aztecas, it must be properly explained.

 

Favorite missions

 

These are the missions that stood out to me in this MP. The other missions were good mostly but were kinda generic.

 

  1)  Drive by:

favorite-mission-1-a.jpg

 

It was a very fun mission! The way the enemies were distributed on the map was great. Although, the main car used for the drive-by could've had more health. It was usually being destroyed in the first or second group of Vagos. Which resulted in me driving this car:

favorite-mission-1-b.jpg

 

Then switching to this car:

favorite-mission-1-c.jpg

 

And then this car:

 favorite-mission-1-d.jpg

 

Nevertheless, it was very enjoyable!

 

   2)  Big Poppa:

favorite-mission-2-a.jpg

Again I liked the distribution of enemies in this level.

There were shooters along with these swordsmen who kinda broke the momentum here and made it  quite the challenge.

 favorite-mission-2-b.jpg

 

Also there were these guys hiding in parallel rooms. Very tricky. Good sh*t!

favorite-mission-2-c.jpg

 

   3)  Mouse Hole:

favorite-mission-3-a.jpg

 

Great mission to end a chapter! The difficulty was relatively easy here. But the new part of the map made the experience very refreshing.

 favorite-mission-3-b.jpg

 

 I like the new tendency to use map and skin mods along with the MP. Jimmy Leppard did it in his MP "The Shadow Ring" (An MP that I'm still working on giving it a good full review BTW ;)), and now you did it too. It's always good to explore new areas, good job for keeping this joy for the final mission.

 favorite-mission-3-c.jpg

 

I can't tell if you added your touch to the map by adding some objects, or it's just how the map looks. If you did add objects then Kudos for that!

 

 

 

This was a good step in the direction of great creativity. Keep up the good work!

 

 

Okay first of all I want to thank you for playing and for making this review! I'm glad that you like it and thanks for all support about my missions.

Good Points

I tried to make the gameplay as similar as Rockstar did. Some missions hard, and some missions easy. I have a problem with English so some mistakes in scenes must be there, but  honestly i don't think that really matters. Spanish was a little hard for me to put there but i did it like in original GTA missions. I didn’t pay much attention to the cutscenes but I’m glad you liked them.

Bad Points

About second mission... you guys asked for HARD missions and there is the HARD mission!🤣Like i said... some missions hard and some missions easy.

FIRE IN THE HOLE, PUTAS! 

The characters are the same because Rockstar gives us nothing about them except their names(Sonny, Jose, Hazer, Gal etc) and I just didn't want to bother the players with those acquaintances. Also for some reason my sh*t laptop starts bugging every time when i enter El Corona in LS. I don't know why that happens but that's how it is... so I really couldn't do bigger missions in that area because I don't want game to crash then everything is deleted. About Grove... i the game Cesar just enter the room and ask CJ to come and help his gang and CJ just go with him... no talking. The Vagos attacked Aztecas because they are their number one enemy and Aztecas is really small gang so everyone fu*k them. Because of the attack, the Aztecas want revenge and because of that, they are moving on Vagos.

Favorite missions

Drive by mission is my favorite. I I intentionally left the car with a little health because i want gameplay to be like real GTA and i wanted you guys to suffer... God i'm so mean...😋

 

Big Poppa is easy mission for me. I tried to throw in a lot of surprises... and I think I succeeded.

 

In Mouse hole i just wanted to make easy shooting  and fast end of the chapter. I have to say that @Jimmy_Leppard gave me some inspiration because I really liked his mission pack and it’s my favorite for now.

 

One again thanks for review holmes and i'm glad that you like it!😃

Edited by MihajloS
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aymunz
56 minutes ago, MihajloS said:

I intentionally left the car with a little health because i want gameplay to be like real GTA and i wanted you guys to suffer... God i'm so mean...😋

Haha lol. You sure are, holmes! :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.