1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA V Online - PS4 - A Broken Game

UnhappyPlayer

UnhappyPlayer

To Management:

Hi there,

I recently purchased GTA V + Online in the recent playstation store deals, I have managed to level my character up to level 40 within a week or 2 of grinding during quarantine, I am somewhat extremely disappointed with this game due to the in game economics and the weaponry that is available to a starting player not to mention I could have got it for free on PC if I waited a bit. I find myself constantly getting hammered by people on flying mosquito like craft. What you have designated as the Oppressor MK 2. Now I realize the game is old and in most typical games those that have been there the longest will no doubt be very skilled and armed. However this thing against a new player is like a slug against a human foot. Instantaneous death. I've manged to purchase a homing missile in the hopes that it will ease my frustrations unfortunately that is another wasted spend along with the armored karuma. Who's bright idea was it to put 20 rockets on the thing and charge you 10k when you actually do destroy it? Now I have the latest vehicle from the podium with a big ol anti-aircraft gun installed on the back of it and it can take about 5 rocket barrages the only issue is as soon as you step out to try and get on the gun boom and your gone... I dont play with friends nor do I intend to so "teaming up is off the table", Anyway lets move away from that subject and on to this auto-aim feature in the game. Now this is just mind boggling would you like me to code an aim bot and run it? That is what you have done, only to your own game. So I finally figured out how to disable this little feature in the hopes that it would put me on to a server without people abusing it.

Now the whole point of this post is why should I purchase your next product when this particular product has implemented so many bad ideas? I enjoyed the story mode somewhat all though I was disappointed about the removal of some features from the previous games but that's not a deal breaker as other stuff has been implemented, the characters introduced in this one are interesting for sure. What gets me though is some content is available in story mode but not online and vice-versa or it is but significantly changed to hamper your money making abilities. As I said before the in-game economics are screwed as such no doubt the product is coming to an end of its life cycle and rare items will gradually become free and practically given away as from what I can see is happening already. The end experience I have had from my play time has been an terrible one, and so I will probably not be purchasing another product as I dont have a lot of hope for it. I now have to fight with sony who are notorious for not giving refunds to get my money back, even social engineering will probably not work. No wonder why you gave it away for free on PC and so the nonexistent imaginary almighty smiter of smiters has decided to smack me with his poke mankind stick and sting me for £10 to £15. Thanks again big G.

What the hell were you thinking when you gave the go ahead to implement some of the ideas I have seen in this game? Hope to hear from a member of your team and not some volunteer or a user that views the forum. Will you refund me? and are all of your products like this?

5 hours ago, UnhappyPlayer said:

What the hell were you thinking when you gave the go ahead to implement some of the ideas I have seen in this game? Hope to hear from a member of your team and not some volunteer or a user that views the forum. Will you refund me? and are all of your products like this?

Well, you came to the wrong place then. This is a fan forum and has nothing to do with rockstar.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, UnhappyPlayer said:

To Management:

...What the hell were you thinking when you gave the go ahead to implement some of the ideas I have seen in this game? Hope to hear from a member of your team and not some volunteer or a user that views the forum. Will you refund me? and are all of your products like this?

Hey there. This is just a fan forum and not Rockstar Support. You want to go here: https://www.rockstargames.com/GTAOnline/feedback where you can give game ideas (and frustrations). I agree with everything you said.

Edited by daisymollie
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, UnhappyPlayer said:

Now the whole point of this post is why should I purchase your next product when this particular product has implemented so many bad ideas?

They don't care. 

For every person saying "Rockstar sucks, they're not getting my money again", there's two or three other people [kids often] saying "give me more daddy".