1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

[IV] ZolikaPatch

15 hours ago, GTAVI(CE) said:

Patch 4 for life !

Because it has no sudden popups, but smooth fade in of distance objects

ZolikaPatch has partially restored it for 1.0.7.0 and, surprisingly, also for EFLC (which has NEVER had smooth fade ins in PC version !!!).
Hopefully entire distance fade ins will be restored soon : )

On 12/27/2020 at 7:25 PM, ermaccer said:

I would be careful while using this plugin - linked archive shows up as a threat in VirusTotal.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/eab1bcbc812288ddc675b609584a42e3ca148c5efbd351386e5a8461477402a8/detection

Defender is something that almost every Windows 10 user uses - extracting this archive will result in an alert.

Plugin being closed source doesn't help.

It has a rather large size of 1,4MB (this is unusual for an ASI file), It might be a false positive, who knows?

Author of this plugin can easily solve this issue (if it is truly safe) by reporting the file to Microsoft:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmission

Why this wasn't done earlier, I have no idea.

Be careful.

Considering that there are only three detections, from which two are from very niche heuristic engines, it's safe to say that the script is safe to use and doesn't contain a virus. Perhaps some of it's functions get picked up as a false positive while they don't do anything to the system.

(offtopic) As a little interesting fact:

Spoiler

When I was once playing with making NSIS installers, my fully compiled installers would get picked up by a few heuristic engines in VirusTotal. The reason? The installer added harmless entries to the registry so that my program would pop up in the "Installed Programs" function of Windows, like any proper software installer does. Commenting out those parts from the script and compiling the installer again yielded no positive results in VirusTotal, the rest of the installer's behaviour which involved file manipulation wasn't an issue. These algorithms can be really fiddly with what they consider a virus and what they consider a safe program.

Hi Zolik. I really like your plugins. Could you in Perseus stores, the clothes of the pc version, replace the clothes of the consoles (the one that hangs), for this mod:

?

Can the Concrete Jungle crash be fixed in Zolika Patch?

The crash happens because of the additional Radio Stations like RamJam, VCFM etc.

2 hours ago, Kubigz said:

Not so sure, I've had crashed even after removing new radios rpf. Only downgrading radio resolved the issue.

It´s not only the radios rpf. If you have RamJam or any additional radio the game will crash on that mission.

The mission checks if you have 19 radio stations if you have more it crashes.

14 hours ago, cyv233 said:

It´s not only the radios rpf. If you have RamJam or any additional radio the game will crash on that mission.

The mission checks if you have 19 radio stations if you have more it crashes.

You have to use the old Radio Downgrader

Hello. How does the vramfix work? Because on 1.0.7.0 It doesn't seem to do anything at least in the options menu. I just can't make my vram amount equal that of my card on 1.0.7.0. On 1.0.8.0 the vram would be equal to -availablevidmem but on 1.0.7.0 it doesn't work that way. Maybe in future iterations of this patch you could fix vram like in 1.0.8.0?

Released v5.1

Added BenchmarkFix to fix crash after benchmark ends on patches older than 8

• Like 2

Released v5.2
Fixed CarDynamicShadowFix crashing on patch 5 (1.0.0.4)
Added LoadDLCs option to load DLCs from base game folder, like EFLC (patch 6 and up)

• Like 3

I'm having issues with my savegames getting corrupt when modifying the amount of added vehicles in vehicles.ide on 1.0.8.0, would it be possible to fix it through ZolikaPatch?

Zolika we love you ❤️

Keep on improving your patch!

is it possible to make 1.0.4.0 to launch with DLCs ?

Or does this only work on newer version of base game?

Edited by GTAVI(CE)

I don't know if it's possible to do through .asi plugin, but I would suggest adding something that clears game cache once in a while to work-around memory leaks.

By the way there was earlier a suggestion to add a frame limiter. It is a must to fix loading times and cutscenes, so it would truly be a brilliant addition.

Thank you for being active. Keep this up! 

Edited by kartoshka

There is an interesting thing posted in the FusionFix topic : )

5 hours ago, cyv233 said:

It turns out the water foam texture is present on the pc version, but it only appears at a certain camera angle if you crouch and look up in the sky.

Well since Zolika added DLC support I have been trying to delete xliveless, but without it I cannot launch my GTA or DLC's.

Deleting only xlive.dll allows IV to start, but when I try to start any DLC it shows that it failed to load(it fails to load savegames, probably unfixable without xlive so it doesn't matter), deleting XLivelessAddon.asi also, stops the game from even starting without any error message.

Maybe someone was in the same situation? I am running it on 1.0.7.0 .

Edited by kartoshka
Added details
2 hours ago, kartoshka said:

Well since Zolika added DLC support I have been trying to delete xliveless, but without it I cannot launch my GTA or DLC's.

Deleting only xlive.dll allows IV to start, but when I try to start any DLC it shows that it failed to load(it fails to load savegames, probably unfixable without xlive so it doesn't matter), deleting XLivelessAddon.asi also, stops the game from even starting without any error message.

Maybe someone was in the same situation? I am running it on 1.0.7.0.

Xlive.dll loads all the asi, if you delete it then asi won't load.

I replaced it with dinput8.dll(Ultimate Asi Loader). It works fine without xlive.dll just old saves don't work anymore. However without XlivelessAddon.asi IV doesn't even start.

13 hours ago, kartoshka said:

I replaced it with dinput8.dll(Ultimate Asi Loader). It works fine without xlive.dll just old saves don't work anymore. However without XlivelessAddon.asi IV doesn't even start.

You don't need xlivelessaddon.asi when zpatch is there 

21 hours ago, kartoshka said:

UAL doesn't work with GFWL because it attaches a debugger, use the old dsound.dll loader if you still want to have GFWL in

On 1/10/2021 at 1:58 AM, uncaged said:

There is an interesting thing posted in the FusionFix topic : )

icelaglace is working on that one

Released v5.3
Fixed patch 8 sometimes crashing if BenchmarkFix was enabled (it's already fixed on patch 8 anyway)
Added AllowHashesForIDE to allow entering raw hashes into .ide files if you add "hash:" before the hash (in unsigned decimal) to get around the character limit in .ide entries
Added CopSirensFlag to add the vehicles.ide flag "siren" that enables police sirens for any car

Edited by Zolika1351
  • Like 2

Latest (5.3) is not working on patch 8 (1.0.8.0) that downgraded from 1.2.0.43. (Game isn't opening)

Edited by Yilmaz04
29 minutes ago, Yilmaz04 said:

Latest (5.3) is not working on patch 8 (1.0.8.0) that downgraded from 1.2.0.43. (Game isn't opening)

Have you tried disabling everything in the ini one by one to check what is causing it

Edited by Zolika1351
On 1/12/2021 at 8:12 AM, Yilmaz04 said:

Try disabling RemoveUselessChecks (only works for me on GTA Connected lol)

Edited by B Dawg

Not that I think you could ever be nearly as stupid as I am, but I feel I should make it known that I spent two and a half hours trying to get 1.0.7.0 to launch, because I hadn't realized that my loader was still trying to use the ColAccel plugin for CE / 1.2.0.43. Stupid oversight on my part, especially seeing how much time this cost me, but knowing now I just have to stress that it's important to downgrade from a pristine state, or else be able to clean or backup beforehand...

Edited by 0nyx
double post
23 hours ago, Yilmaz04 said:

Not that I think you could ever be nearly as stupid as I am, but I feel I should make it known that I spent two and a half hours trying to get 1.0.7.0 to launch, because I hadn't realized that my loader was still trying to use the ColAccel plugin for CE / 1.2.0.43. Stupid oversight on my part, especially seeing how much time this cost me, but knowing now I just have to stress that it's important to downgrade from a pristine state, or else be able to clean or backup beforehand...