Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Contract
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

[IV] ZolikaPatch


Zolika1351
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Doug Willis said:

Love this patch, so much addon put into this game without crashes

 

though, Have anyone tried to play LCPDFR with this patch?

If anyone ever played LCPDFR, they'll know that the LCPDFR script need "Advancedhook.dll", "Advancedhookinit.asi" to work the mod

these files is the reason my game keeps crashing at startup.

Without those files, my game runs smoothie smooth.

 

i prefer to use xlive.dll over dsound as  asiloader.

 

also, i apologize for asking here instead of lcpdfr.com, but i didnt think i'll reach much help on that forum.

 

Thanks for reading, appereciate it.

I am regularly playing LCPDFR with ZolikaPatch. There isn't any problem with AdvancedHook.dll and AdvancedHookInit.asi in my game. But notice your game must patch 7 (1.0.7.0) to play LCPDFR because AdvancedHook and AdvancedHookInit is only compatible with patch 7. If your game version is 1.0.8.0, you cannot play LCPDFR because you cannot use AdvancedHook. Also I recommend dsound instead of xliveless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doug Willis

 

I am regularly playing LCPDFR with ZolikaPatch. There isn't any problem with AdvancedHook.dll and AdvancedHookInit.asi in my game. But notice your game must patch 7 (1.0.7.0) to play LCPDFR because AdvancedHook and AdvancedHookInit is only compatible with patch 7. If your game version is 1.0.8.0, you cannot play LCPDFR because you cannot use AdvancedHook. Also I recommend dsound instead of xliveless.

 

 

Much Thanks for your reply man, Helped me to find out the problem. Appreciate it!

Edited by Doug Willis
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Zolika. When I install your patch and run GTA IV, it crashes. Can I fix this somehow?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello. I have downgraded to 1.0.7.0 via some page that bundled the radio stations, FusionFix and Zolika 6.4 with it. Radio stations work great, game loads quickly w/DLCs, everything works swell. F6/F7 do nothing, seems like Zolika did not load. I tried moving ZolikaPatch.asi/.ini to the plugins directory, same thing. I played around with other Zolika versions, at some point it generated an "asilog.txt" which indicated that FusionFix was loaded but Zolika was not. But it doesn't generate new entries for asilog.txt. I don't know why Zolika is not loading/working, and I haven't seen any entries about it, just crashing games. I am the last person using win7, maybe that is a clue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, gelb3 said:

Hello. I have downgraded to 1.0.7.0 via some page that bundled the radio stations, FusionFix and Zolika 6.4 with it. Radio stations work great, game loads quickly w/DLCs, everything works swell. F6/F7 do nothing, seems like Zolika did not load. I tried moving ZolikaPatch.asi/.ini to the plugins directory, same thing. I played around with other Zolika versions, at some point it generated an "asilog.txt" which indicated that FusionFix was loaded but Zolika was not. But it doesn't generate new entries for asilog.txt. I don't know why Zolika is not loading/working, and I haven't seen any entries about it, just crashing games. I am the last person using win7, maybe that is a clue.

If you want something to happen when you press F7, you need to install ZMenu, not ZolikaPatch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Released v6.5
Fixed CopSirensFlag sometimes not working

Turned MPNikoCrashFix off by default

Edited by Zolika1351
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/16/2021 at 5:33 AM, pblas78 said:

While playing the whole story GTA4 + DLC with this patch I only found one issue, the mission "Shifting Weight" in TLAD cannot be finished, at the end of the mission the game goes into slow motion forever when the police car hit the wall. Works fine without the patch. (Patch 7)

Can confirm, this (still) happens. I worked around it by disabling nearly every option in the ini, if I have more time I'll go through it one by one to find out specifically which option is causing it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

guywithnoclue

i think someone has said this before, but the game is not opening. no errors, nothing. the game only starts up if i remove it. can somebody please help? my version is 1.0.4.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/16/2021 at 4:33 AM, pblas78 said:

While playing the whole story GTA4 + DLC with this patch I only found one issue, the mission "Shifting Weight" in TLAD cannot be finished, at the end of the mission the game goes into slow motion forever when the police car hit the wall. Works fine without the patch. (Patch 7)

That Because a High Frame Rate By 60 and 120 Caused That.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/16/2021 at 5:33 PM, pblas78 said:

While playing the whole story GTA4 + DLC with this patch I only found one issue, the mission "Shifting Weight" in TLAD cannot be finished, at the end of the mission the game goes into slow motion forever when the police car hit the wall. Works fine without the patch. (Patch 7)

 Try disable HighFPSSpeedupFix option, it works fine for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any idea why the game window is off screen when using borderless windowed?

tAMIvIt.jpeg

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Krusenstern
On 4/28/2021 at 12:24 PM, Pisoj001 said:

And will the CarHeadlights shadows be fixed since they dont show even with the fuction on unless from the players perpective?

So it's not just me then.
I was trying for an hour tinkering with the nightshadow related .ini-settings to get a combination working that gets me non-flickering lamppost shadows and headlight shadows of any car you're walking in front of (I mean not the ones that are only cast from the car when you're driving it, just as you said). 

Whatever combination I used, the only way to get all of these working at the same time results in the lamppost shadows flickering on and off depending on the camera angle. And when I enable the option stop the lamppost shadows from flickering, the car headlights stop throwing shadows like in the pic below.

 

This is really that absolute last nitpick I have about the game.

20210705231621_1rlk4p.jpg

 

EDIT: Looks like the Zolikapatch has also introduced an odd bug to the headhlights that, when one of the headlights is destroyed, the remaining headlight stops shining light like in the pic below. I also noticed motorcycles don't shine any light either, despite the lamp glowing. Don't have that issue with just Fusion Fix and the up-to-date complete edition.

20210706044928_1vbjpg.jpg

 

Edited by Krusenstern
added missing headlight problem
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zolika1351
On 7/5/2021 at 11:20 PM, Krusenstern said:

So it's not just me then.
I was trying for an hour tinkering with the nightshadow related .ini-settings to get a combination working that gets me non-flickering lamppost shadows and headlight shadows of any car you're walking in front of (I mean not the ones that are only cast from the car when you're driving it, just as you said). 

Whatever combination I used, the only way to get all of these working at the same time results in the lamppost shadows flickering on and off depending on the camera angle. And when I enable the option stop the lamppost shadows from flickering, the car headlights stop throwing shadows like in the pic below.

 

This is really that absolute last nitpick I have about the game.

 

EDIT: Looks like the Zolikapatch has also introduced an odd bug to the headhlights that, when one of the headlights is destroyed, the remaining headlight stops shining light like in the pic below. I also noticed motorcycles don't shine any light either, despite the lamp glowing. Don't have that issue with just Fusion Fix and the up-to-date complete edition.

There is no way to get non flickering headlight shadows and single headlights working without disabling car dynamic shadows, that's literally the reason headlight shadows were disabled with that option enabled

The best you can get is having no headlight shadows but with working single headlights by disabling force headlight shadows but having car dynamic shadows on, which is exactly how the console version works anyway

Edited by Zolika1351
  • Like 2
  • YEE 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Krusenstern
On 7/7/2021 at 8:36 PM, Zolika1351 said:

There is no way to get non flickering headlight shadows and single headlights working without disabling car dynamic shadows, that's literally the reason headlight shadows were disabled with that option enabled

The best you can get is having no headlight shadows but with working single headlights by disabling force headlight shadows but having car dynamic shadows on, which is exactly how the console version works anyway

Thank you for the reply, Zolika. A shame it's not possible to enable all of them at the same time. Guess this engine limitation is the reason why even GTA 5 never had these headlight shadows in the first place, even on PC.

 

But what about the missing illumination in my second pic when you damage only one of the car's headlights? Is that something that's intentionally done by your patch or a glitch/oversight on your part? 

Edited by Krusenstern
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SomeMessOfAName

When i try to install this patch the game gets stuck at infinitely loading and the game only works if i remove the patch, any ideas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SomeMessOfAName
On 7/14/2021 at 3:32 PM, SomeMessOfAName said:

When i try to install this patch the game gets stuck at infinitely loading and the game only works if i remove the patch, any ideas?

Got the patch working so the solution was to exit out of Razer Cortex. And yes for some reason this patch and Razer Cortex cause gta iv to load forever.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BrightPlayer
On 7/21/2021 at 9:37 PM, SomeMessOfAName said:

Got the patch working so the solution was to exit out of Razer Cortex. And yes for some reason this patch and Razer Cortex cause gta iv to load forever.

I have been getting the same error. I have GTA IV 1.0.7.0 and this patch ain't working for me. Could you please elaborate on how you fixed this error.....and just one more thing, a few confirmations infact - 

1. does this add vanilla EFLC vehicles to GTA IV along with Buzzard's missile support and APC cannon support?

2. does it also add EFLC weapons along with of other weapons like rocket(only rocket) and stuff like that as given in the Zolika trainer bcoz they don't work for me (ig they will only work with this patch)?

I am sorry i did read Zolika's intro but i couldnt find these two things like there was cannon support but other were not there (imma noob, sorry if i missed something)

I have the original GTA IV 1.0.7.0 in the sense not downgraded.

 

Thanks 😛

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is somebody else having there game locked at 60FPS? I think this Is (at least for me) the case since a couple of version 5.9 maybe? I have 144Hz in the game set (1.0.8.0) and deactivated VSYNC also did it in the ZolikaPatch.txt but seems like It just gets ignored. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SomeMessOfAName
On 7/22/2021 at 11:27 AM, BrightPlayer said:

I have been getting the same error. I have GTA IV 1.0.7.0 and this patch ain't working for me. Could you please elaborate on how you fixed this error.....and just one more thing, a few confirmations infact - 

1. does this add vanilla EFLC vehicles to GTA IV along with Buzzard's missile support and APC cannon support?

2. does it also add EFLC weapons along with of other weapons like rocket(only rocket) and stuff like that as given in the Zolika trainer bcoz they don't work for me (ig they will only work with this patch)?

I am sorry i did read Zolika's intro but i couldnt find these two things like there was cannon support but other were not there (imma noob, sorry if i missed something)

I have the original GTA IV 1.0.7.0 in the sense not downgraded.

 

Thanks 😛

 

Well what I did was backup my mods, delete the entire gta 4 folder (including eflc folders) and backup my saves and delete the settings folders from appdata, clear the temp folder and reinstalled it and then only put the asi loader and zolikapatch and at first it still was stuck at infinite loading until I thought to myself about Razer Cortex because it had caused issues with some games for me in the past and then I exited the Razer Cortex and uninstalled it, rebooted and ran gta iv and it would load for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Like others have said, my game doesn't work when I install this mod. I downgraded from Complete Edition to 1.0.7.0 using the downgrader here (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2438808634). When I try to boot up the game it shows a black screen for a few seconds (like it's loading the intro) and then exits. There is no error message. If I try to use any other ASI loader than Xliveless, the game doesn't boot up at all, and I can't find a copy of Games for Windows Live. Can someone help?

 

At this point I'm considering buying a DVD copy of the game and patching up to 1.0.7.0 to see if that works. Don't know where to get the DLC though if I do that.

  • Like 1
  • excuseme 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2021 at 7:57 PM, Dercar32 said:

Like others have said, my game doesn't work when I install this mod. I downgraded from Complete Edition to 1.0.7.0 using the downgrader here (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2438808634). When I try to boot up the game it shows a black screen for a few seconds (like it's loading the intro) and then exits. There is no error message. If I try to use any other ASI loader than Xliveless, the game doesn't boot up at all, and I can't find a copy of Games for Windows Live. Can someone help?

 

At this point I'm considering buying a DVD copy of the game and patching up to 1.0.7.0 to see if that works. Don't know where to get the DLC though if I do that.

If you've used that downgrader then getting this mod from here WILL break your game as it's already included and configured properly in the downgrade files

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I fixed it! Turns out it was crashing because I was using a version of Xliveless I found on my computer rather than the one included with the downgrader. You have to use the version included with the downgrader or else the game will crash. Thanks for the mod :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Released v6.6

Added NewMemorySystem option, reimplementing memory allocation, reducing loading times and memory usage, completely eliminating SMPA errors and possibly increasing performance (needs further benchmarking)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Released v6.7

Added DrivebyFOVFix, a fix for driveby shots not landing in the center of the crosshair if you're too high above ground level

Before
 

Spoiler


unknown.png

After
 

Spoiler

unknown.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quick Check

I have two questions.

1. What exactly does "explosive shotgun support" mean? Is that a modding thing or are you able to use explosive shells in base GTA 4 and TLAD?

2. Do you ever plan on supporting the complete edition?

Edited by Quick Check
Link to comment
Share on other sites

First of all, thanks for the patch!

Got an issue though - the game crashes on launch (before anything appears).
Is there anything (like a log file) that can help me fix the issue?
 

  • Base game, updated to 1.0.4.0
  • Latest xliveless version
  • Verified that the game runs fine without ZolikaPatch.asi
  • Event viewer shows an access violation (0xC0000005) in ZolikaPatch.asi
  • Game runs fine with GFWLProtectionDisabler2019.asi

 

Edit: Fixed it.
Apparently placing the files in the plugins folder breaks stuff, putting them in the game root works fine.

Edited by ikt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

GJGamingBro

i'm having issues with .wtd sizes, too large makes city disappear, could you maybe add support for that too?

 

5mb .wtd files work fine

20mb .wtd files do not anymore

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.