4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

[IV] ZolikaPatch

Zolika1351

On 3/30/2021 at 2:56 PM, Hamster05 said:
I am using Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition [v 1.2.0.43]. Can this plugin be used in this version of the game or do you need a different version that is requested when trying to start the game?

First of all: Please don't write your post in this obnoxious formatting it's easier to read if you just write it normally.

Now, to your question: If you read the author's first post you would know the Complete Edition is not compatible with this patch, but clearly you didn't.

Supported versions:

1.0.8.0 (both downgraded from Steam and the original depot)

Other patches aren't fully supported but most features should work (Except on Steam/RGL CE. Nothing works on Steam/RGL CE.)    <---

You need to downgrade the game in order to make this patch work properly.
I recommend following this downgrade guide:
Steam Community :: Guide :: Up-to-date Downgrading Guide (MP & Mod Support)

@GameKho @BOSSSSS-GG The police computer issue + police blips not properly showing is caused by the CopSirensFlag keyvalue inside the .ini, set it to 0 to fix it.

22 minutes ago, novatic_ said:

First of all: Please don't write your post in this obnoxious formatting it's easier to read if you just write it normally.

Now, to your question: If you read the author's first post you would know the Complete Edition is not compatible with this patch, but clearly you didn't.

You need to downgrade the game in order to make this patch work properly.
I recommend following this downgrade guide:
Steam Community :: Guide :: Up-to-date Downgrading Guide (MP & Mod Support)

@GameKho @BOSSSSS-GG The police computer issue + police blips not properly showing is caused by the CopSirensFlag keyvalue inside the .ini, set it to 0 to fix it.

Ikr, I want to use more police vehicles so I can't turn off it 😔

On 3/30/2021 at 3:56 PM, Hamster05 said:
I am using Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition [v 1.2.0.43]. Can this plugin be used in this version of the game or do you need a different version that is requested when trying to start the game?

Nope you can't use this patch on latest steam version. You must downgrade it to 1.0.8.0, 1.0.7.0, 1.0.4.0 or anything else expect 1.2.0.32. I recommend 1.0.7.0 for more script mod support and 1.0.4.0 for best performance and more graphics mod support.

On 3/18/2021 at 9:57 PM, kubon352 said:

My videos render fine. I have Zolika patch, but no downgrader.

Can I ask how did you installed ZolikaPatch without downgrading? Are you using dvd version?

BOSSSSS-GG

Umm, even "Bravado FIB Buffalo" dosent show up in radar as police car 😔

Released v6.4

Fixed CopSirensFlag issues

Why was the other topic locked if Rockstar literally killed GTA IV's multiplayer? There's no rules to break anymore. It's f*cked. You can't play it without mods at this point.

yaroslaviy

what topic was locked what happened? 

edit: nevermind i saw

Edited by yaroslaviy

iiCriminnaaL

What reasons may be responsible for crashing when switching between GTA IV and EFLC?

And by the way, is there a way to activate my savegames after installing the mod?

Edited by iiCriminnaaL

36 minutes ago, iiCriminnaaL said:

What reasons may be responsible for crashing when switching between GTA IV and EFLC?

And by the way, is there a way to activate my savegames after installing the mod?

Outdated ZolikaPatch? This is one of the things it fixes.

What do you mean by activating savegames?

iiCriminnaaL
19 minutes ago, B Dawg said:

Outdated ZolikaPatch? This is one of the things it fixes.

What do you mean by activating savegames?

ZolikaPatch seems to follow a different savegame path than in default, avoiding the old savegames. Once I installed it savegames became empty, and I don't know where exactly it creates its savegame files.

6 minutes ago, iiCriminnaaL said:

ZolikaPatch seems to follow a different savegame path than in default, avoiding the old savegames. Once I installed it savegames became empty, and I don't know where exactly it creates its savegame files.

It shouldn't do that, maybe use Xliveless Addon to point it to where your savegames are.

iiCriminnaaL
17 hours ago, B Dawg said:

It shouldn't do that, maybe use Xliveless Addon to point it to where your savegames are.

The game doesn't start when XLiveLess Addon is installed along with ZolikaPatch (it always works without it).

gLpO87z.png

Do you have both of them in your game?

EDIT:

It seems like I don't have to use XLiveLess Addon when I have ZolikaPatch installed anyway. Although, about the savegames problem, I didn't see anything regarding pointing out where they can be through XLiveLess Addon. The INI file is just a regular mod control/settings file.

Anyway, I've found the savegame path it follows. I'll copy them to there, but I still don't know how to make it revert back to the default savegame path.

Edited by iiCriminnaaL

1 hour ago, iiCriminnaaL said:

The game doesn't start when XLiveLess Addon is installed along with ZolikaPatch (it always works without it).

Then there are options that are enabled in both of them that you have to disable in one of them.

• Like 1

iiCriminnaaL

Does it support separate EFLC? Because the game doesn't start at all (nor does any error or crash message appear).

And if I wanted to have The Complete Edition, do I need to follow the method explained in "Launch Episodes as DLCs" thread and add the additional files from that mod? Or just create a "DLC" folder and copy "TLAD" and "TBoGT" there along with their contents in a "content" folder? Because the game crashes if I switch between the games, so I want to know if this is the reason.

12 minutes ago, iiCriminnaaL said:

And if I wanted to have The Complete Edition, do I need to follow the method explained in "Launch Episodes as DLCs" thread and add the additional files from that mod?

Yes (you won't need DLC and content folder setup though if LoadDLCs=1, just the additional files needed for them to work)

• Like 1

I don't know if it helps, but last time I was  merging IV with EFLC (DVD version), my modified hud.wtd was causing crashes while switching to TLAD. Maybe you have some other mods that break the game?

3 hours ago, kubon352 said:

I don't know if it helps, but last time I was  merging IV with EFLC (DVD version), my modified hud.wtd was causing crashes while switching to TLAD. Maybe you have some other mods that break the game?

My game crashes too when I switch to TBoGT or TLAD. So you are saying that hud.wtd causing this. I have some modifications on hud.wtd.

Yes, I used mod for removal of watermarks in rendered videos. With this my game was crashing. It stopped when I restored original file.

• Like 2

iiCriminnaaL

Can you fix pedpersonality.dat's "+cancarryweapons" flag? @Zolika1351

It's attached to many pedestrians, yet nobody other than gang members and cops carry weapons at all. I think it should give a possibility for pedestrians to carry knife and bat. Maybe not pistol, though, as it's also attached to bums, and it wouldn't make sense for them to carry firearms. It would work pretty good if it's possible to attach Glock to "+cancarryweapons" but also disable it for pedestrians who has "+bum", though.

Edited by iiCriminnaaL

NerdGamingOP

my game crash because i using FastLoading=1 and ColAccel together

NerdGamingOP
3 hours ago, NerdGamingOP said:

my game crash because i using FastLoading=1 and ColAccel together

Playing 1080 is work, but 1070 is work but Crash with a Mods

BOSSSSS-GG
On 4/6/2021 at 2:14 PM, iiCriminnaaL said:

Can you fix pedpersonality.dat's "+cancarryweapons" flag? @Zolika1351

It's attached to many pedestrians, yet nobody other than gang members and cops carry weapons at all. I think it should give a possibility for pedestrians to carry knife and bat. Maybe not pistol, though, as it's also attached to bums, and it wouldn't make sense for them to carry firearms. It would work pretty good if it's possible to attach Glock to "+cancarryweapons" but also disable it for pedestrians who has "+bum", though.

There is +csi and +dea flag for pedpersonality. Do you know what it is?

17 minutes ago, NerdGamingOP said:

Playing 1080 is work, but 1070 is work but Crash with a Mods

Colaccl+fast loading crash the game on patch 7

NerdGamingOP
5 minutes ago, BOSSSSS-GG said:

Colaccl+fast loading crash the game on patch 7

yeah that part 1080 is work but 1070 is crash

iiCriminnaaL
9 hours ago, BOSSSSS-GG said:

I just checked the files, but found nothing. Which version of the game do you have? And is the file modded?

Edited by iiCriminnaaL

BOSSSSS-GG
6 hours ago, iiCriminnaaL said:

I just checked the files, but found nothing. Which version of the game do you have? And is the file modded?

Nah it's not in any file but it's inside the game exe mentioned under personality flags and even it's mentioned in Scripthookdotnet/Scripthook ped flag type.

iiCriminnaaL
Just now, BOSSSSS-GG said:

Nah it's not in any file but it's inside the game exe mentioned under personality flags and even it's mentioned in Scripthookdotnet/Scripthook ped flag type.

I'm not sure. Both of them aren't assigned to any ped in neither the base game or the episodes.

I assume that "+dea" might have something to do with cops, probably a DEA agency or something, but this might be wrong, though. I can't say anything about "+csi".

BOSSSSS-GG
1 minute ago, iiCriminnaaL said:

I'm not sure. Both of them aren't assigned to any ped in neither the base game or the episodes.

I assume that "+dea" might have something to do with cops, probably a DEA agency or something, but this might be wrong, though. I can't say anything about "+csi".

Screenshot_20210409-231611.png

Screenshot_20210409-231807.png

I'll check it by assigning the flag to a random ped.

• Like 1