4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

[IV] ZolikaPatch

Zolika1351

Kooldogkid

Could you fix the missions of TBoGT as some of them after the cutscene, get stuck in a permanent loading loop. Momma's Boy, High Dive, and No. 3 get stuck in a loading loop after the cutscene. 

Edited by Kooldogkid
  • KEKW 2
  • excuseme 1

While playing the whole story GTA4 + DLC with this patch I only found one issue, the mission "Shifting Weight" in TLAD cannot be finished, at the end of the mission the game goes into slow motion forever when the police car hit the wall. Works fine without the patch. (Patch 7)

Edited by pblas78
  • Like 1
  • Bruh 2

Hello, from my observations video renderer seems broken because of Kicsizee's Downgrader or ZolikaPatch

Videos don't get rendered correctly in GTA IV's video editor for me, can anyone confirm or deny this? Thanks for any help

Here are examples:

1. 1.0.7.0 (Kicsizee's Downgrader 4.3.4, exported video's size is 5.8 MB and it's not watchable)

2. 1.2.0.43 Normal steam version - Video is 51 MB and look normal

8 hours ago, kubon352 said:

My videos render fine. I have Zolika patch, but no downgrader.

Then i guess it isn't ZolikaPatch's fault, but it still might be Kicsizee's Downgrader's fault. 

It would be nice to hear if other people who have downgraded from 1.2.0.43 have this issue

If not I guess that's some problem on my part

Released v6.2
Added fix for pipe bomb drop icon in base IV

8 hours ago, yaroslaviy said:

Then i guess it isn't ZolikaPatch's fault, but it still might be Kicsizee's Downgrader's fault. 

It would be nice to hear if other people who have downgraded from 1.2.0.43 have this issue

If not I guess that's some problem on my part

I can't even enter video editor, if I start editing, it gets in a infitive "Loading..." loop or instantly crashes. So that means this isn't downgrader or ZolikaPatch fault. I must look for other mods installed.

1 hour ago, Yilmaz04 said:

I can't even enter video editor, if I start editing, it gets in a infitive "Loading..." loop or instantly crashes. So that means this isn't downgrader or ZolikaPatch fault. I must look for other mods installed.

For me everything works fine, except the bug that I described with rendering in video editor

I would like to render videos on 1.0.7.0 with ZolikaPatch to have less pop in but unfortunately I have this bug

21 minutes ago, yaroslaviy said:

For me everything works fine, except the bug that I described with rendering in video editor

I would like to render videos on 1.0.7.0 with ZolikaPatch to have less pop in but unfortunately I have this bug

I have reinstalled whole game, downgraded (also downgraded radio too) and tried again but it still crashes. Please help me I have a insane stunt jump clip but I can't even edit it!

Also I have downladed and replaced GTA IV 1.0.7.0 .exe file with 1.2.0.43 one. It wasn't changed when I downgrading. Can it make my video editor crash?

I have reinstalled whole game, downgraded (also downgraded radio too) and tried again but it still crashes. Please help me I have a insane stunt jump clip but I can't even edit it!

Also I have downladed and replaced GTA IV 1.0.7.0 .exe file with 1.2.0.43 one. It wasn't changed when I downgrading. Can it make my video editor crash?

does your game crash when you try to load your clip? Your clips might have corrupted, because I have 6 clips in TLAD that crash my game when I load them and they are pretty cool but I can't watch them

Edit: If you want you can try to send me your clip and I can try to send you mine and we can try to open each other's clips (sounds fruity ???)

Edited by yaroslaviy

45 minutes ago, yaroslaviy said:

does your game crash when you try to load your clip? Your clips might have corrupted, because I have 6 clips in TLAD that crash my game when I load them and they are pretty cool but I can't watch them

Edit: If you want you can try to send me your clip and I can try to send you mine and we can try to open each other's clips (sounds fruity ???)

Thank you, it looks like my problem was same with yours, I have recorded a new clip and it worked XD. Also your problem (bad render), scripthook can cause this problem. Did you tried removing Scripthook? If it doesn't help, try removing all mods (that you can easly remove and reinstall like script mods), they can sometimes make your PC busy so render goes bad.

1 hour ago, yaroslaviy said:

Okay, I edited my recent clip and uploaded to YouTube (my new channel). There is no render problem there. I am using patch 1.0.7.0 and ZolikaPatch. Just like I said, try removing all mods (I did without removing mods but we must sure that your mods aren't brokes your render.).

But for no reason, resolution was fine but when I uploaded to YouTube, resolution got broken.

Edited by Yilmaz04

18 hours ago, Yilmaz04 said:

Okay, I edited my recent clip and uploaded to YouTube (my new channel). There is no render problem there. I am using patch 1.0.7.0 and ZolikaPatch. Just like I said, try removing all mods (I did without removing mods but we must sure that your mods aren't brokes your render.).

But for no reason, resolution was fine but when I uploaded to YouTube, resolution got broken.

After you render video with GTA IV into .wav, rerender it with Windows 10's video editor into mp4, this will fix stretched image, at least it works for me well

Edited by yaroslaviy

I founded a problem with the patch...i can't open the police menu in Police Stockade but its working fine without the patch.

Edited by GameKho

42 minutes ago, GameKho said:

I founded a problem with the patch...i can't open the police menu in Police Stockade but its working fine without the patch.

Yeah same, even the radar for police stockade is not shown.

GJGamingBro
On 3/19/2021 at 3:16 PM, Yilmaz04 said:

i get infinite loading loop if i have scripthookdotnet or enb installed but not when i uninstall both scripthookdotnet and enb so try uninstalling these if you have those, but i have that render problem with exported videos just have huge lag and i have ZolikaPatch, Fastman92LimitAdjuster, simple native trainer and xliveless installed .

13 hours ago, GJGamingBro said:

i get infinite loading loop if i have scripthookdotnet or enb installed but not when i uninstall both scripthookdotnet and enb so try uninstalling these if you have those, but i have that render problem with exported videos just have huge lag and i have ZolikaPatch, Fastman92LimitAdjuster, simple native trainer and xliveless installed .

I never faced this issue, and i use Patch 1.0.7.0. may be ENB affect that stuff.

Edited by BOSSSSS-GG

Hello I've made some tests of video render, could something about Kicsizee's Downgrader or ZolikaPatch be improved to fix video rendering issues?
Below are 2 examples:
1. 1.2.0.43 Vanilla + Kicsizee's Downgrade to 1070 and no other mods - video size 4.6 MB, looks not normal with artifacts and low bitrate

2. 1.2.0.43 Vanilla with 0 mods - video size 40.2 MB, looks normal

4 hours ago, yaroslaviy said:

Hello I've made some tests of video render, could something about Kicsizee's Downgrader or ZolikaPatch be improved to fix video rendering issues?
Below are 2 examples:
1. 1.2.0.43 Vanilla + Kicsizee's Downgrade to 1070 and no other mods - video size 4.6 MB, looks not normal with artifacts and low bitrate

2. 1.2.0.43 Vanilla with 0 mods - video size 40.2 MB, looks normal

I can't even think what can make this issue. Maybe you installed downgrader wrong. Also there is no GTAIV.exe 1.0.7.0 included in downgrader, try downloading this file from internet and replace with 1.2.0.43 one in your downgraded 1.0.7.0 game. If your .exe file already 1.0.7.0 one, try reinstalling whole game from Steam, downgrade step by step, remove all .asi and .dll files that does not came with original game like Scripthook.dll or Scripthookdotnet.dll, and render again.

Also did you reinstalled game after uploading this video or simply removed mods?

I can't even think what can make this issue. Maybe you installed downgrader wrong. Also there is no GTAIV.exe 1.0.7.0 included in downgrader, try downloading this file from internet and replace with 1.2.0.43 one in your downgraded 1.0.7.0 game. If your .exe file already 1.0.7.0 one, try reinstalling whole game from Steam, downgrade step by step, remove all .asi and .dll files that does not came with original game like Scripthook.dll or Scripthookdotnet.dll, and render again.

Also did you reinstalled game after uploading this video or simply removed mods?

I've made clean 1.2.0.43 directory, then applied Kicsizee's Downgrade 4.3.4, I'm pretty sure I installed it correctly because I did it more than 10 times and didn't have any issues that weren't caused by something (finding a solution/source of the problem was often pain in the *** btw)

Replacing .exe doesn't seem like a good solution, like shouldn't Kicsizee's downgrader and Radio Downgrader include everything necessary for my game to work properly? Shouldn't modders that makes these downgraders make sure that ALL of 1.2.0.43 features work after the downgrade, before advertising them as a superior way to play the game?

I wish downgrading worked properly and didn't break any of the game's features but oh well

Anyway thanks for trying to help Yilmaz04 I'll just render videos on 1.2.0.43 for now

Edited by yaroslaviy

1 hour ago, yaroslaviy said:

I've made clean 1.2.0.43 directory, then applied Kicsizee's Downgrade 4.3.4, I'm pretty sure I installed it correctly because I did it more than 10 times and didn't have any issues that weren't caused by something (finding a solution/source of the problem was often pain in the *** btw)

Replacing .exe doesn't seem like a good solution, like shouldn't Kicsizee's downgrader and Radio Downgrader include everything necessary for my game to work properly? Shouldn't modders that makes these downgraders make sure that ALL of 1.2.0.43 features work after the downgrade, before advertising them as a superior way to play the game?

I wish downgrading worked properly and didn't break any of the game's features but oh well

Anyway thanks for trying to help Yilmaz04 I'll just render videos on 1.2.0.43 for now

Okay, anyway. But I recommend trying to download and replace GTAIV.exe 1.0.7.0 file. I am using with this exe. It can sometimes increase compatibility.

Don't you find it dumb that traffic on Algonquin Bridge tries to avoid train that's going underneath? Sometimes it leads to serious crashes. Any chances to fix that?

yes, the last version of zolika patch work with Project2DFX, now i have other issue!
My games are in different folders gta41.0.7.0 and eflc1.1.2.1, the zolika patch doesn't work with eflc, the game doesn't start?!

Because as far as I know EFLC is only supported when installed as DLC, not standalone games.

14 hours ago, T-ru said:

yes, the last version of zolika patch work with Project2DFX, now i have other issue!
My games are in different folders gta41.0.7.0 and eflc1.1.2.1, the zolika patch doesn't work with eflc, the game doesn't start?!

I am using Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition [v 1.2.0.43]. Can this plugin be used in this version of the game or do you need a different version that is requested when trying to start the game?

I found out with HighFPSSpeedupFix will cause some of the DLC cutscenes take a long period of times to end( bout 8-10 min ) and it back to normal when i set off the HighFPSSpeedupFix option.

My game was Complete Edition downgrade to 1.0.7.0 with FushionFix, ZolikaPatch v6.2, XLivelessAddon and Simple Native Trainer v.6.5 installed.

Edited by GameKho

Released v6.3

Fixed VSyncFix conflicting with other options and possibly causing lag

• Like 1