Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Zolika1351

[IV] ZolikaPatch

Recommended Posts

Zolika1351
Posted (edited)

This plugin has been floating around for a while now but I never actually properly released it, it aims to fix & improve various things in GTA IV, such as removing the mod-only lobby seperation from 1.0.7.0, fixing VRAM issues on patch 7 and below, and removing the requirement to log into Social Club to play Multiplayer.

The name totally not a ripoff of silentpatch that I have wanted to change already but couldn't come up with anything better

 

Changes/options:

Remove Social Club login requirement so you can play MP even if you skip login on patch 4 and below, or use Play Offline on patch 7

Ability to use a (non-SecuROM as that checks the name outside of IV) launcher renamed to PlayGTAIV so you can launch patch 7 or 8 through Steam

Remove mod checks from 1.0.7.0 to allow you to see and join 1.0.8.0 lobbies

Remove mod checks from 1.0.4.0 to allow you to access Multiplayer

Remove sleep calls from loading to potentially decrease load times

Skip intro & menu

Fix mouse deadzone

Remove pausing if the game window's not in focus

Borderless windowed mode

Fix for VRAM issues above 2GB on patch 7 and below

Remove "update or sign out of LIVE" popup for GFWL when running patch 5 and below, making Multiplayer possible on all pre-patch 6 versions

Reduced loading times and stuttering (might not be too noticeable though)

Fixed VSync locking to a lower FPS than your refresh rate on Patch 7 and below

Disable remote teleporting and remote weapon removal in MP

Make SuperLOD usable as a ped model

Remove GFWL savegame CRC check

Fix kickbug because of PCIDs matching

Fixed Group Hack and Freeze Gun crashes

Fixed Blackscreen crash (one of the ones that Modna has)

Removed signature check from .sco files

Increase PtrNode limit to prevent random crashing with a lot of objects spawned

Fixed scratches and bullet holes not appearing on certain TBoGT or modded cars

Fixed standing still animation for bikes during a phone call (patch 5 and up only)

Removed limit of 4 liveries for cars

Support for all APC features, explosive shotgun and explosive sniper for IV and TLAD

Removed gradual light intensity change for lampposts and building windows, instead instantly toggling along with their actual light source at 6:45 and 19:15

Added a vehicles.ide flag for Hakumai's popup headlights (+popuplights)

Added customizable popup headlight open angle

Fixed random crash when flying planes

Increase car models limit from 205 to 1024

Fix certain instances of SMPA60

Option to remove IV's error messages so one can get actual crash dumps instead (or have the game continue running if it was a non-fatal error)

Fixed crash message/crash character crash method (one of the ones that Modna has)

Re-enable car shadows in Booth Tunnel, helicopter spotlights and lampposts

Fixed reverse lights being cast in the middle of the car's hood

Fixed some objects (e.g. bollards) not casting shadows

Option to force all lights to cast shadows (e.g. hotdog stands, some of the Booth Tunnel lights)

Remove static car shadows from all cars

Enable night shadows for buildings and other static objects

Remove the draw distance from static vehicle shadows
Make both car headlights have individual lights instead of one combined one
More accurate MP sync when players are far away
Fix crash when another player switches off Niko
Potential performance boost by removing leftover nonfunctional debug code (patch 4, 7 & 8 only)

TLAD-exclusive foot position fix for chopper bikes added for all episodes (patch 5+)

Reflections reflecting all map objects at full quality (including objects such as benches, street lamps, etc.)

Fade-in for buildings when they change LOD in 1.0.6.0+ (patches below that already had it)

Fixed game speeding up over 300FPS

Fixed bikes sliding more easily above ~80FPS

Fixed crash when another player switches to a non-ped playermodel

Fixed crash when another player spawns a car with a different than normal vehicle type

 

 

 

 

Supported versions:

1.0.8.0 (both downgraded from Steam and the original depot)

1.0.7.0

1.0.4.0

1.0.0.0

Other patches aren't fully supported but most features should work (Except on Steam/RGL CE. Nothing works on Steam/RGL CE.)

 

 

DOWNLOAD HERE (V4.7)

Edited by Zolika1351
added v4.7
  • Like 40

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolika1351

Released v1.2, I've grouped all the previously auto applied fixes to an ini option called MiscFixes and vastly improved a shader-related function that had a YandereDev level of string compares in it (changed it from 53 string compares to 3 char compares, this'll impact stutters and loading times).

  • Like 4
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolika1351

Released v1.3, fixed VSync on patch 7 and below

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalterWhite2609
On 5/22/2020 at 2:12 PM, Zolika1351 said:

This plugin has been floating around for a while now but I never actually properly released it, it aims to fix & improve various things in GTA IV, such as removing the mod-only lobby seperation from 1.0.7.0, fixing VRAM issues on patch 7 and below, and removing the requirement to log into Social Club to play Multiplayer.

The name totally not a ripoff of silentpatch that I have wanted to change already but couldn't come up with anything better

 

Changes/options:

Remove Social Club login requirement so you can play MP even if you skip login on patch 4 and below, or use Play Offline on patch 7

Ability to use a (non-SecuROM as that checks the name outside of IV) launcher renamed to PlayGTAIV so you can launch patch 7 or 8 through Steam

Remove mod checks from 1.0.7.0 to allow you to see and join 1.0.8.0 lobbies

Remove mod checks from 1.0.4.0 to allow you to access Multiplayer

Remove sleep calls from loading to potentially decrease load times

Skip intro & menu

Fix mouse deadzone

Remove pausing if the game window's not in focus

Borderless windowed mode

Fix for VRAM issues above 2GB on patch 7 and below

Remove "update or sign out of LIVE" popup for GFWL when running patch 5 and below, making Multiplayer possible on all pre-patch 6 versions

Reduced loading times and stuttering (might not be too noticeable though)

Fixed VSync locking to a lower FPS than your refresh rate on Patch 7 and below

 

Supported versions:

1.0.8.0 (both downgraded from Steam and the original depot)

1.0.7.0

1.0.4.0

1.0.0.0

Other patches aren't fully supported but most features should work (Except on Steam/RGL CE. Nothing works on Steam/RGL CE.)

 

 

DOWNLOAD HERE (V1.3)

this is supposed to go into the root folder right ?

This is supposed to go into root folder right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolika1351

Released v1.4, added mod check removal for patch 6 and fixed the one for patch 7

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolika1351

Released v1.5, fixed remote teleporting and remote weapon removal in MP and made SuperLOD usable as a regular ped (patch 7 & 8 only)

unknown.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolika1351

Released v1.6, removed GFWL's savegame check so you can use other people's saves now

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolika1351

Released v1.7 to fix MMA10 when saving with SavegameFix on

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolika1351

Released v1.8 to fix PCID related kickbugs (people with matching ones cant play with each other, iirc keygens can result in more people having the same one)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolika1351

Released v1.9 to fix Group Hack and Freeze Gun crashes

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolika1351

Released v2.1 to fix random crashing with lots of objects spawned (namely in my example Cunning Stunts IV map)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolika1351
Posted (edited)

Released v2.2 to fix even more crashing with lots of objects spawned (e.g. my previous fix still wasn't enough for High Flier to work)

Edited by Zolika1351
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fierelier

thanks again, this is amazing, especially because of the fixed mouse acceleration and because it works with 1.0.4.0, which is my favorite version to play. you deserve a medal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marsi4eg
Posted (edited)

I've recently downgraded from patch 8 - 1.0.8.0 (equal to 1.0.7.1 rus) to patch 4 - 1.0.4.0 (equal to 1.0.3.1 rus) and noticed great performance boost even on high-end pc.

Biggest problems of 1.0.8.0 were stuttering while rotating camera (probably new shadows not loading as quick as they should) and some lighting bugs that were mentioned in FusionFix.

1.0.4.0 is completely smooth, no any stuttering there.

 

I also use this great plugin to disable necessary SC login and to disable forced GFWL update to have access to MP.

Everything is fine but there's an odd thing with achievements list. 1.0.4.0 doesn't have support for EFLC achievements, so the game v 1.0.4.0 shows only 50 achievements in the list.

While I have unlocked 63, it shows me like "63 of 50 unlocked". I'm going to complete that two achievements using 1.0.4.0 but I'm afraid if the game won't handle them properly.

 

@Zolika1351 maybe you could fix achievements list for 1.0.4.0 with this plugin so it could show full list of 65? Thx

Edited by Marsi4eg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonYisusXD

Damn, i think i really need to search more often mods for gta 4, i'm feeling like i'm missing such as great mods as this one, when i buy my new computer, i'm gonna download this mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolika1351
13 hours ago, Marsi4eg said:

I've recently downgraded from patch 8 - 1.0.8.0 (equal to 1.0.7.1 rus) to patch 4 - 1.0.4.0 (equal to 1.0.3.1 rus) and noticed great performance boost even on high-end pc.

Biggest problems of 1.0.8.0 were stuttering while rotating camera (probably new shadows not loading as quick as they should) and some lighting bugs that were mentioned in FusionFix.

1.0.4.0 is completely smooth, no any stuttering there.

 

I also use this great plugin to disable necessary SC login and to disable forced GFWL update to have access to MP.

Everything is fine but there's an odd thing with achievements list. 1.0.4.0 doesn't have support for EFLC achievements, so the game v 1.0.4.0 shows only 50 achievements in the list.

While I have unlocked 63, it shows me like "63 of 50 unlocked". I'm going to complete that two achievements using 1.0.4.0 but I'm afraid if the game won't handle them properly.

 

@Zolika1351 maybe you could fix achievements list for 1.0.4.0 with this plugin so it could show full list of 65? Thx

It's probably just a purely visual issue, also you can't play with patch 6+ players if you're using patch 4 so I'd recommend upgrading or keeping a patch 6, 7 or 8 copy if you actually want to find people

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marsi4eg
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Zolika1351 said:

It's probably just a purely visual issue, also you can't play with patch 6+ players if you're using patch 4 so I'd recommend upgrading or keeping a patch 6, 7 or 8 copy if you actually want to find people

I'm still afraid if those new achievements won't be properly uploaded to Live profile/will break local profile files. Who knows how it can behave when it tries to save 64th achievement of 50. Especially the multiplayer ones that depend on global stats.

But anyway thanks for the answer. I have patch 8 folder stored too.

Edited by Marsi4eg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolika1351

Released v2.3 to fix blackscreen/tell_net/modna crash

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolika1351

Released v2.4 to fix freeze gun sometimes still crashing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marsi4eg

Just curious, is it possible to force main menu page to show online Social Club status in 1.0.4.0 (SC logo "plugged in")?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubigz

Yeah, that would be nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubigz
Posted (edited)
On 8/9/2020 at 10:56 PM, Marsi4eg said:

Just curious, is it possible to force main menu page to show online Social Club status in 1.0.4.0 (SC logo "plugged in")?

I changed textures, and it says now logged. I did this for 1.0.8.0 but you can try on older version aswell.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jam26ok44wcoydy/file

Edited by Kubigz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolika1351

Released v2.5 to fix standing still animation for bikes during a phone call (patch 5 and up only) and scratches and bullet holes not appearing on certain TBoGT or modded cars

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubigz
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Zolika1351 said:

fix standing still animation for bikes during a phone call

Oh yeah, this is something that annoyed me for such a long time. I'm glad you managed to fix that.

Edited by Kubigz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonYisusXD

it only let me launch when i have "RemoveGFWLUpdatePopup" to 0, it's a problem ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubigz
Posted (edited)

Are you using latest Complete Edition? It's not officialy supported iirc.

Edited by Kubigz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonYisusXD
Just now, Kubigz said:

Are you using latest Complete Edition? It's not officialy supported iirc.

nope

using the DLC mod, that affect ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B Dawg
Posted (edited)

New version doesn't work on an XLiveless game, old version link.

 

I made a mistake

Edited by B Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonYisusXD
4 minutes ago, B Dawg said:

New version doesn't work on an XLiveless game, old version link.

it's have a big change if you use the old version ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B Dawg
Posted (edited)

No. Also, I think my game broke itself, I can't get it working with older versions either, only without the patch for unknown reasons.

Edited by B Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 7 Users Currently Viewing
    2 members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests

    • uncaged
    • Zolika1351
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.