Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTA 3 Running Death Glitch/Bug


CheapArtiste

Recommended Posts

CheapArtiste

Heya, I'll get straight to the point. I was freeroaming and doing missions in GTA 3 when suddenly when I press shift to run in the game, in 1 second Claude goes from running to make a big boost in jumping forward and loses health and armour, and if I have less health, Claude dies! I've been experiencing this bug often and it's been bugging me a lot! Have you ever experienced this bug? If yes, please tell me how to fix this issue, as I want to enjoy playing GTA 3 without this sh*t!

Edited by CheapArtiste
Link to post
Share on other sites
stef_92
On 5/19/2020 at 6:42 PM, CheapArtiste said:

Heya, I'll get straight to the point. I was freeroaming and doing missions in GTA 3 when suddenly when I press shift to run in the game, in 1 second Claude goes from running to make a big boost in jumping forward and loses health and armour, and if I have less health, Claude dies! I've been experiencing this bug often and it's been bugging me a lot! Have you ever experienced this bug? If yes, please tell me how to fix this issue, as I want to enjoy playing GTA 3 without this sh*t!

Do you play with your Frame Limier ON?

Link to post
Share on other sites
CheapArtiste
14 hours ago, stef_92 said:

Do you play with your Frame Limier ON?

Nope, I turned it off for more FPS. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735
8 hours ago, CheapArtiste said:

Nope, I turned it off for more FPS. 

This game doesn't like high framerates, that's one of the bugs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy
28 minutes ago, Ash_735 said:

This game doesn't like high framerates, that's one of the bugs.

All the III era games dislike high FPS. One of the reasons why I have SilentPatch or Frame Limiter turned on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
CheapArtiste

So, I turned Frame Limiter off, and whaddaya know, the whole bug buffed out. thanks guys! Now to enjoy playing GTA 3 with 40 FPS, yay :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
stef_92
On 5/23/2020 at 9:03 AM, CheapArtiste said:

So, I turned Frame Limiter off, and whaddaya know, the whole bug buffed out. thanks guys! Now to enjoy playing GTA 3 with 40 FPS, yay :D

you mean you turned it on?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
CheapArtiste
On 5/25/2020 at 2:31 AM, stef_92 said:

you mean you turned it on?

yes

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.