Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

MihajloS

I need help again... sorry

Recommended Posts

MihajloS
Posted (edited)

Okay this time i have sound problem. I know how to add ambient music and how to pause it, BUT i don't know how to add music which is not ambient. I put the music and name it "15" and it starts but it stops when objective 16 comes, how to make it to do not stop? Also i need to know how to totally stop ambient music. The ambient music stops before 15, then other music sings and then music stop and ambient keep going. How to stop ambient and put other music after it?

Edited by MihajloS
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GalacticXp1

No, even I tried it myself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aymunz
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, MihajloS said:

Can i put video cutscenes from GTA SA in DYOM mission?

You can't put "video" cutscenes. But you can, as far as I know, use animations from cutscenes. You just have to use GTA Anims Manager and replace the animations -used by DYOM- with the animations you like. If this seems like too much work, then there is this guy who modified ifp files with some neet animations from cutscenes. 

(You might want to skip right into 1:00)

He has like several different versions of this with different animations. I think what you'll need to do then is to put them into modloader and boom. Note that cutscene actros seem to be misplaced in the animation so you have to be a little bit experimental.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Aymunz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GalacticXp1

That's pretty nice info, even I'll give it a try.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MihajloS
7 hours ago, Aymunz said:

You can't put "video" cutscenes. But you can, as far as I know, use animations from cutscenes. You just have to use GTA Anims Manager and replace the animations -used by DYOM- with the animations you like. If this seems like too much work, then there is this guy who modified ifp files with some neet animations from cutscenes. 

(You might want to skip right into 1:00)

He has like several different versions of this with different animations. I think what you'll need to do then is to put them into modloader and boom. Note that cutscene actros seem to be misplaced in the animation so you have to be a little bit experimental.

Hope this helps!

Nice! I'll try it for sure!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aymunz
Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2020 at 2:12 PM, MihajloS said:

Okay this time i have sound problem. I know how to add ambient music and how to pause it, BUT i don't know how to add music which is not ambient. I put the music and name it "15" and it starts but it stops when objective 16 comes, how to make it to do not stop? Also i need to know how to totally stop ambient music. The ambient music stops before 15, then other music sings and then music stop and ambient keep going. How to stop ambient and put other music after it?

Ambient music (am.mp3) will keep playing  through objectives until it's interrupted with a .noa file. So for example if you want to play your ambient music from objective 1 to 15 and then stop at 16  and then continue to play after 20, you have to put empty .noa files and name them from 16.noa up to  20.noa. If you want it to completely stop after 15 and never play again you make .noa files from 16.noa up to 99.noa. Bascially imagine (.noa) files as switches that when you push down the ambient will shut up, and when you release it will continue to run. If you want to make noa file you can create an empty text file and change its extension to .noa (or simply download the whole 100 .noa files from here and delete the ones that you don't neeed http://www.mediafire.com/file/lsqondakiipwvad/noa.zip/file).

 More info on that in  this tutorial "Custom Sound" section:

The other types of sound, i.e the numbered ones (15.mp3), they play only until the next objective comes. So 15.mp3 will play through the whole duration of (objective 15) and stop when objective 16 comes, then if objective 16 has a sound it will play until object 17... and so on. Obviously, if the objective is a 3 second cutscene or dialogue, its sound will only play for 3  seconds and stop. It just how things are in this mod. Different people work around this issue differently. Some people cut the sounds in pieces according to their objectives' timing, using a software like Audacity. Others (like VikingEVM's Vagrants) use this Plugin called AudioFx for DYOM. Here's the link:

Hope that's useful.

Edited by Aymunz
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MihajloS
3 hours ago, Aymunz said:

Ambient music (am.mp3) will keep playing  through objectives until it's interrupted with a .noa file. So for example if you want to play your ambient music from objective 1 to 15 and then stop at 16  and then continue to play after 20, you have to put empty .noa files and name them from 16.noa up to  20.noa. If you want it to completely stop after 15 and never play again you make .noa files from 16.noa up to 99.noa. Bascially imagine (.noa) files as switches that when you push down the ambient will shut up, and when you release it will continue to run. If you want to make noa file you can create an empty text file and change its extension to .noa (or simply download the whole 100 .noa files from here and delete the ones that you don't neeed http://www.mediafire.com/file/lsqondakiipwvad/noa.zip/file).

 More info on that in  this tutorial "Custom Sound" section:

The other types of sound, i.e the numbered ones (15.mp3), they play only until the next objective comes. So 15.mp3 will play through the whole duration of (objective 15) and stop when objective 16 comes, then if objective 16 has a sound it will play until object 17... and so on. Obviously, if the objective is a 3 second cutscene or dialogue, its sound will only play for 3  seconds and stop. It just how things are in this mod. Different people work around this issue differently. Some people cut the sounds in pieces according to their objectives' timing, using a software like Audacity. Others (like VikingEVM's Vagrants) use this Plugin called AudioFx for DYOM. Here's the link:

Hope that's useful.

Thank you man. You really helped me!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aymunz
14 hours ago, MihajloS said:

Thank you man. You really helped me!

You're welcome. Happy to help!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.