1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Do you remember any shenanigans/stories you want to share from your elemantary/highschool days?

Leon Luther

Sophomore - senior.

- mate left his macbook unattended, we shared gay pr0n on his facebook

- all boys went to school drunk after we threw a legendary party the night before

- drinking ''soda'' in the class before TGIF bar

- jumping out of windows to skip mandatory lectures in the ball room successfully

- having sex in the lockable group rooms and classrooms during/after school

- getting stoned before class

- lacing coffee with bourbon

- hiding in the basement

- made a popular meme page regarding the school, got snitched on

I know all that is considered degeneracy rather than shenanigans, but we all had a good laugh back then. Good times indeed.

• 1 month later...

I got my ass beat a few months back because I accidentally keep fouling in a 2v2 basketball game that I really didn't take seriously and they weren't even hard fouls.

Dude couldn't shoot for sh*t,everytime he went for a 3 pointer I just waited for the rebound.Only thing the sucked is that my hand got f*cked up and I couldn't play games properly for a few weeks.

I hate middle school with a passion and I can't wait to be out of education in 2025🙏🏿

High school freshman year 2010-11. Some guy took my notebook because he thought it was his but it clearly had my name on it they probably looked similar and thats what caused the confusion. Anyway I take it back when he's not looking. Dude tells the teacher someone took it. Teacher tells people to speak up and say who took it. I say nothing. We wait until the end of class guy still thinks his notebook is missing teacher says someone better give it back or he's keeping the entire class for a few minutes.

I say nothing like a boss and we stay for like 5 minutes lol. Mind you this is a catholic high school and during one of our theology classes. I didn't give a sh*t.

Edited by Zello
  • KEKW 2
Grotti Vigilante

Near the end of the second-to-last academic year, sports day was coming up. Now even though I'm a martial artist and gym-goer, I still hate sports day, especially since we never had to take part in it and therefore I was just sitting around last time doing nothing. As such, me and my group of cronies all decided to collectively bunk off. I planned to stay off the days prior so I could realistically pass myself off as ill, two of them were able to convince their parents to let them stay off, but the fourth one wasn't able to get his day off. Determined not to do it, I jokingly suggested that he tell the school he had a dentist appointment, which he had due anyway and thus a reason to stay off, but he couldn't. However, I didn't think he'd actually do it, and as such despite not being able to get a new appointment, he told the school anyway through an email he set up in his parent's name, and then he pretended to leave for school while sneaking over to his friend's house.

However, it turns out for whatever reason, the school called his parents and asked where he was, and soon she tried to contact him. So at this point you'd think he'd just own up given how he was caught red-handed, yeah? Well, in a state of panic, he made the incredibly stupid decision to turn off his phone and watch a film, and when he turned it back on he found several missed calls and a text message threatening to call the police. Ever so luckily he managed to call back before that happened, but he was in deep trouble! The next day he told me everything, and he lost his break period as punishment and had to be on supervision all morning. Later, we were all brought up and asked to see some teachers who were suspicious at the fact the four of us all stayed off on the same day. I explained my own situation, and thanks to being three steps ahead and bunking off, I got off scot-free! For me it all went right, but for him it all went wrong, and it will never not be funny! 

• 4 weeks later...

Wouldn’t really call this a lol story but here we go.

Another kid in class had a habit of picking on me. My Aunty was a teacher at the school so I didn’t really want to tell my teacher about it in case it got back to her and eventually back to my parents. As a ten year old, that’s not really any admin I want to deal with. Anywho, I decided I had had enough of it. I only lived a stone throw away so I went back well after school and while the janitor was cleaning another class, I snuck into my class and went into this kid’s desk. Copying his handwriting as best I could, I wrote ‘f**k this skool’ on the board, intentionally spelling ‘school’ like that since he would spell it the same way. I didn’t make it too noticeable that the janitor would see it. Eventually our teacher saw it and had no reason to believe anyone other than this kid done it. He was suspended for the rest of the week and was basically told that he’d be getting expelled should anything like this happen again. 

We saw each other about 15 years later and he’s actually really nice now. Still has no idea it was me that got him suspended.

I wouldn't share most stories because whilst funny at the time, in hindsight are pretty stupid, but this one was still kinda funny in retrospect haha. 

So our principal had a prized lawn, he wouldn't let anybody walk across it, and we only used it for assemblies basically. So me and a bunch of the guys went to a farm very close to the school (country town), stole a goat, and then brought it here and tied it to his prized-lawn hahaha. I can't recall anymore what the consequences were or what happened to the goat.

jxV85Er.jpg

Edited by Finn 7 five 11
Dunno how to post photos apparently
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

This was in Middle school years ago in either 7th or 8th grade I forgot when this happened but it was on the bus again and I had a wrapper of gum but no gum and the second it fell out of my pocket all the kids were like "What you got dere Zello?" "Ey yo Zello my man lemme get some gum." Immediately. 

I was a pretty boring kid overall, probably my most rebellious act was that time in 10th grade when I didn't want to attend a class for some reason so I locked myself up in a toilet cubicle and just sat there for the entire duration of that class, one of my classmates was sent to find me and I don't know how he realized it was me in the toilet but he was asking me to come out and all and I knew I would get into trouble if I went with him so I told him to go away. We were having a sort of argument but he conceded in the end and went away. 

Surprisingly I didn't get into any trouble cause until 10th grade skipping class was seen as very serious,  he must have said I was in the sick room or something bless him. 

• KEKW 2

Lol nearly same here @Utopianthumbs

After the class ended, I went out of the classroom before my teacher did. He got so mad he told me to write "I won't leave the class without the teacher's permission" 200 times, which I actually did but I f*cking forgot that notebook at home

So I also had to sit in the toilet for 40 minutes or so and it was f*cking disgusting.

• KEKW 3

2nd grade. I've always brought my lunch to school forever since I always thought that school cafeteria food was gross. So I'm in class and idk what happened but my lunchbox was leaking there was a caprisun in there and it broke. I was also the kid that liked to go to the restroom alot to the point where my teacher thought I had a pee problem lmao (I didn't after that year I stopped going to the school bathroom frequently lol) so this kid that is sitting in front of me feels something wet in his shoe and he thinks I peed on the floor. To this day he still thinks I peed on the floor.

Edited by Zello
  • KEKW 2
34 minutes ago, Zello said:

2nd grade. I've always brought my lunch to school forever since I always thought that school cafeteria food was gross. So I'm in class and idk what happened but my lunchbox was leaking there was a caprisun in there and it broke. I was also the kid that liked to go to the restroom alot to the point where my teacher thought I had a pee problem lmao (I didn't after that year I stopped going to the school bathroom frequently lol) so this kid that is sitting in front of me feels something wet in his shoe and he thinks I peed on the floor. To this day he still thinks I peed on the floor.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vpmpixgvgitubitoya

• 1 month later...

High School 11th grade gym class. Those guys in that locker room were crazy. I remember every time we would change into our gym clothes some dude always liked to turn off the lights. Guys would also laugh because we're all in our underwear and sh*t. I'd go change in the stall instead of in front of everyone else and when they turned off the lights I'd run out of the stall and then they'd turn the lights back on and I'd appear right in the center and they'd be like "Woah where the f*ck did you come from?" lmao that year was fun. There was also this Nigerian kid who was always f*ckin up the walls in that locker room everytime we had gym class there'd be a hole in a wall and that cost the school a fortune to fix up. Though the gym class that came in right after us probably had the most fun because I heard that they'd be having royal rumbles and wrestling in that locker room after we left.

Edited by Zello
  • 3 weeks later...
1funeral2many

in my high school there was a rumor that this one freshman kid got expelled because he got mad at his classmate and he took one of the computer lab laptops and smacked it so hard against the other kid's head that he had to be sent to a hospital, supposedly because he got a concussion. i doubt that second part, but the idea that there were kids with sever anger issues like that was pretty much fact at that school lol.

in 4th grade there was this one kid who fell off the playground monkey bars and landed headfirst on the concrete used to keep the poles in the ground in place and the poor boy had to be rushed to the ER.

On 12/29/2020 at 8:32 AM, Zello said:

High School 11th grade gym class. Those guys in that locker room were crazy. I remember every time we would change into our gym clothes some dude always liked to turn off the lights. Guys would also laugh because we're all in our underwear and sh*t.

Sounds fun.

The showers in our locker room either had sh*t water pressure or were cold as f*ck. However, there was this hose rolled up on the wall connected to the hottest water source of them all, so we would help shower each other with it and have a little water fight. Hose down ass cracks, crotches etc. It may sound a little gay, but we kept our distance before that became mainstream as of today.

• Best Bru 1
  • KEKW 2
Carl Theft Auto

7th grade, I was at computer room creating a microsoft word essay, then this kid turned off my computer and I didn't even saved the project. I punched him and we were sent to the principal's office. We became friends that day.

Edited by Carl Theft Auto
1 hour ago, Carl Theft Auto said:

7th grade, I was at computer room creating a microsoft word essay, then this kid turned off my computer and I didn't even saved the project. I punched him and we were sent to the principal's office. We became friends that day.

I bet if he jerked you off, y'all would be gay that day

• KEKW 3

I remember this time a bunch of classmates at 3rd grade ganged up on me and threw my eraser out the window. I injured my feet on purpose to make it a reason not to attend the PE class and got the correction fluid everywhere on their bags and even wrote bad words in the PE lesson.

The teacher knew it was me but I refused to admit it, the teacher asked me to stand with my hands up until the school is over, the next day, their parents came and started shouting at me for vandalizing the bags, it was comical to explain to my mom.

• Like 2

I f*cked my ex in the classroom for Hellenic studies on the teachers desk back in high school. It was unironically room 69.

Ah yes, the happy days

• Bruh 3

Another time I got my self in trouble was when me and friend where waiting in line to get to the class, we had to wait for the teacher and he was late, so we started fighting (not actualy fighting, we were just fooling around) until the teacher came and saw us and made us stand out of the class as a punishment, another teacher came (he hated me with passion and knew me as a trouble maker)

and saw us and accused us of skipping class, we tried to convince him its not and told him to ask the teacher who punished us, but he refused and said that he knows "we are the kind of students who could do that".

We were sent to the isolation room which was basically an office with teachers working but it had chairs at the back for punished students, we had to stay for the rest of the day (4 hours!!!) but I skipped it after one lesson and got caught at the end of the day, they told me I will continue where I left off, but funnily enough, I did not come to school the next day as I moved to another one.

Mr Philips The Gey

Threw my class president's water jug inside the trash bin, because he was a republican. (he was actually really bossy and corrupt)

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd reach into this ol' brain of mine and share some more events that happened during my school years. I remember this one time in 8th grade, we took a class trip to some stupid museum and afterwards we went to Krispy Kreme since it wasn't all that far away from the site, and everyone's standing in line and sh*t like that and this one guy (wasn't really fat or anything, but super skinny trailer park boy) eats an entire dozen of glazed donuts, not throwing up afterwards or anything like that, but it was probably over the course of 10 minutes, and thing is, no one even dared him to, he just f*cking did it. I was just low-key amazed about the whole situation. I could barely eat anymore than three. I totally have more stories about this kid since I shared a lot of my 8th grade classes with him, but I'll just stop right here for now. I'm still amazed he managed to eat an entire dozen in one sitting, those donuts are sugary as f*ck. Granted, they were hot off the press when we got to them.

• KEKW 1

Not necessarily a shenanigan, but I got so blacked out drunk at a Grease-themed party at our high school, that I actually met my ex before I met her the first time several months later. She apparently helped me when I puked in trash bin, and 5 years later, I finally found some photos on the school's Facebook page where her and I could be seen together in just the edge of the image. Man if that wasn't bound to be true love, idk what else

Carl Theft Auto

I remember the time back in 6th grade, There's this very dirty bathroom on the ground floor and one time, I really have to pee and the nearest bathroom was the dirty one so I have no choice but to use that dirty bathroom, so when I went inside, MY GOD THERE WAS GREEN SH'T ON THE FLOOR AND I JUST RAN TO THE NEXT BATHROOM, luckily enough, I did held my pee.

• KEKW 2

When I was on elementary, I'm a member of a gang called "Bad Kids" and we always break the school rules

When I was on 6th grade I kept on sending letters on my crush. Those letters are questions like "you wanna have a date?"/"you wanna do something fun?"

And she answered yes and when on the day where we must date, she ignored me

You ever go into the restroom and smell the soap? Well when I was a kid in kindergarten I loved the smell of the soap they had in the school restrooms. I loved it so much so that I got a paper towel and put some soap on it and then put it in my pocket because I wanted to take it home... bad idea I ended up f*cking up my pants that day.

_Because of my name everyone knew me in school since it's a very rare and weird name and a lot of people used to talk with me sometimes ( they just say Hi Feras but I am exaggerating) anyways as I was a GTA fan since I was kid I decided to play Ray Machowski and stay in the toilet during every break and if someone wants anything from me ( offers or chatting or sharing food , you f*ck Zello) they just knock the toilet door and I am here 

_I used to have a crush on girl at school and one day I decided to run and bump into her so we could fall in love like in the movies and with a speed faster than flash I ran into her and bumped into her and mistakenly I pushed her off the stairs and ran with even faster speed before she sees who did this and she didn't come for like one month which was sad :(

_with the same girl act two this time my backpack is next to where she's sitting and waiting for her driver the plan is simple I run as fast as I could and take the backpack and disappear like flash ( I used to love flash sorry) so I could impress her so now faster than a speeding bullet I took the backpack but it was too goddamn heavy and I am thin asf so the motherf*cking backpack pulled me into her and I fell on her and when I got off her I was embarrassed asf and guess what my dad was literally in front of me like f*ck where did you come from and out of all days you decided to pick me up today

today. This is probably the most embarrassing thing that happened in my life 

moral of the story : don't read for flash 

11 minutes ago, Zello said:

You ever go into the restroom and smell the soap? Well when I was a kid in kindergarten I loved the smell of the soap they had in the school restrooms. I loved it so much so that I got a paper towel and put some soap on it and then put it in my pocket because I wanted to take it home... bad idea I ended up f*cking up my pants that day.

Our toilets smelled like toilets 

As a guy who lived there I can assure you that it smelled like sh*t and there was some sh*t stuck on the roof like how did it reach there 

Edited by DR:BUSTA
  • KEKW 2

-watching pr0n with friends when actually being there doing a task because i was punished, my biology teacher telling me the Platypus was a bird and my whole class acting like i was the idiot, some sociopath on my school almost burning the garden and getting away with it, someone sliding on the tips of his toes for more then 10 meter after running and slipping,....interesting times...to be fair, glad they are over.

On 2/20/2021 at 4:40 AM, JaeDan 101 said:

When I was on elementary, I'm a member of a gang called "Bad Kids" and we always break the school rules

d7f2a2f8b3fc9186422dd7ea03702212.jpg

• Like 1

i drank 3 Monster energy drinks in 5 min and sat there hyped up for f*ckin philosofy class

im not really that cool as u see